Juliet Noble // Cody Martin

By 0804writer

Juliet is going to school at Seven Seas High School. She's intelligent, pretty, and really shy. Juliet has ne... More

First Day
Looking and Working
Author Notes
Dance and Museum
Barbara
Harvard or Yale
Moseby's Birthday and Meeting the Parents
Garbage and Hannah Montana
1 thousand views!!
Holiday Special (Part 2)
Holiday Special (Part 3)
4 thousand views!!
Holiday Special (Part 4)
First Day, Again
Chief Martin
Beauty Pageant
when in rome
london (part 1)
london (part 2)

Holiday Special (Part 1)

2.1K 32 13
By 0804writer

A/N: I know this my not line up with the time of the story but I celebrate Christmas and I was in the Christmas Spirit. Also I'm going to show you who plays Juliet. If you think I should put in the first chapter comment.

Juliet's POV

I woke up and it was Christmas Eve. My family was boarding the ship today; most parents have been getting on to spend the holidays. My parents and Elliot were joining me today. We were docked in New York, so it was cold. I got up put my glasses on and got dressed and did my hair.

I grabbed my purse and left. I was still on my crutches and then I went on the deck. They were boarding in 2 hours. I went into the cafeteria and got breakfast. Since Cody and Bailey are dating (I'm pretty sure) I have to act like everything's fine because it would be even worse if I couldn't be friends with him and then I wouldn't have any friends. I haven't really brought it up. I haven't really talked to them since. I mostly say in my room doing hw and when they ask if I can do something I say I'm too tired. I grabbed a muffin and got a cup of tea to go. I go back to my room and eat. I even eat in my room while watching t or reading a book. Today I just watched a bunch of Christmas episodes of •F•R•I•E•N•D•S• and How I Met Your Mother. I was watching that when my phone rang. It was text from Elliot saying they were here. I grabbed my crutches and go to the lobby. I saw Elliot and my parents.

"Elliot!" I said louder than I thought

"Jules!!" He said and hugged me which made my crutches fall.

(Elliot Noble played by Rhys Matthew Bond)

(Juliet Noble played by Dana Melanie)

I definitely not a fan of hugs but when they have a higher pressure I can deal with it and I missed Elliot a ton. We finally let go and he picked my crutches up.

"Here." He said giving me the crutches

"Thanks." I said taking them and going over to my parents.

"Juliet!" They said and hugged me a bit and fast. They've gotten used to the no hugs things.

"How are you feeling?" My mom asked looking at my knee

"I'm fine, really."

"Okay, if your not say something and you can go home." She said

"I'm fine, you guys should go find your room. I'll help." I said

"No we'll find. Why don't you show Elliot your room. We can meet up in a half an hour on the sky deck." My dad said knowing I needed to talk to him.

Elliot was/is my best friend. Since I haven't been able to talk to Chelsea too often because of the time zones and school work; I needed to talk to Elliot. Most people they just think Elliot the funny guy but he's the best brother friend I could ever have. I've never hesitated to talk to him about anything and he's always told me everything. I miss being able to stay up late and just talk about whatever problems that were happening at school. Since Elliot went to a boarding school for high school and I went to private school in New Jersey we didn't get to talk in person but we always talked on Saturday night. But since I got on the boat all I can do is text and wait for a while for a response so there's not much we can talk about. Anyway we went to my cabin. We walked in and he immediately sat on my bed. I put my crutches down and joined him.

"So this is a pretty awesome room." Elliot said

"Yeah, I really like it. So I'm going to get to the point because I hate small talk. So much has happened since I've gotten on the ship."

"Good I hate small talk too. I'm missed you but  you know that so let's get to the point."

"So I kind of like this guy named Cody."

"That's great."

"Yeah, but he likes some else."

"Any guy who picks some other girl over you is an idiot."

"Thanks, but Bailey is really nice. Anyway Cody is the one who knows about my Aspergers and he's my closest friend even though we aren't that close. If that makes sense. I'm happy for them if there a couple."

"Wait...you don't even know if there together and you already seem to be giving up."

"It's better to protect yourself."

"What if you protecting yourself is blinding yourself to Cody liking you?"

"When did you get so smart."

"I had to with you not around."

"Well, I don't think I am. But I also haven't really talked to him since I saw them."

"Maybe you should."

"Your funny, me talk to guy. That's the most laughable thing I've ever heard."

"Okay, just try not to loose what seems to be a good friend."

"That's why I'm avoiding him. Also, we should go see mom and dad."

"Okay."

I grabbed my crutches. I grabbed my purse and we left. We were walking to the sky deck when I saw Cody and his family in the lobby which we had to pass through because Elliot wanted to stop at the arcade. It would be weird if I didn't say hello and Ms. Martin saw me.

"Hi Mr. and Ms. Martin, Zack, Cody." I said looking at the ground

"Hi Juliet." They said and then there was a very awkward pause

"Sorry, this is my brother, Elliot." I said looking up and pointing at my brother

"Nice to meet you but we better get to our parents." Elliot said knowing I was very uncomfortable. We started to walk away.

"See you around Juliet." Zack said which surprised me so I turned and smiled and did a small wave. Then we got out of the lobby.

"Thanks." I said

"Anytime." He said smiling

We walked out and saw our parents.

"So what do you guys want to do?" My mom asked

"I don't know." I said

"I'm a bit hunger." Elliot said

"Why don't we go have lunch?" My dad said

"The food isn't great here." I said

"What do you eat then?" Elliot asked knowing that I've been using the empty kitchen

"Well...I found this empty kitchen that I've been using." I said looking down at the ground a bit embarrassed

"Why don't we go there?" My dad said

"Okay." I said

We walked to the kitchen and they all looked around. My parents both like to cook they just never get the chance to because there jobs keep them busy all the time. I sat down at the counter and Elliot followed and my parents stood on the other side.

"Why don't we make some food for you is and you can go off and show your brother the ship." My dad suggested

"It's up to Elliot." I said

"Sure." He said

We both got up and walked out.

"What do you want to see?" I asked

"Why don't you show my your favorite places and then if I see something along the way we can stop."

"Okay, first we're going to deck and then the sky deck." I said

We were walking and talking as we went to the deck.

"So...how are you and Chole?" I asked

Elliot has liked Chole for I don't know how long. They are best friends but he's never really told her. I told him that Chole likes him too which if you see them together you would too.

"She has a boyfriend." He said and I stopped walking shocked

"Who?"

"Daniel Clarke."

"I'm sorry."

"It's fine, I've kind of gotten over her. I don't know when it happened but I just realized when I found out they were dating."

"Okay, but why didn't you tell me?"

"I thought this was too important to tell over the phone and we were talking about you before."

"Hey, never keep something that important from me."

"Okay, anyway I just remembered something."

"What?" I asked very confused.

"You first left I heard rumors that James was asking where you went."

"Really?"

James was a guy in my grade from PDS. Which was my old school (PDS- Princeton Day School is a private school in New Jersey.) He was super nice and pretty popular so I wouldn't think that

"Yeah, that's just a rumor but I don't know how reliable it is because I don't go there."

"Probably not at all. Anyway it doesn't matter."

"What if you go back?"

"Then I'll find out, but until then it doesn't matter."

We kept walking and we eventually got to the deck.

"This the deck and up there is the sky deck." I said pointing up the stairs

"Nice, I can't believe you live here." He said looking around

"Over there is the juice bar." I said

"Can I get a smoothie?"

"Sure, what do you want? I can put it on my card."

"A kiwi strawberry please."

"Okay." I said walking over to the bar and ordering the smoothie.

I got the smoothie and give it to him. We walked around and I showed him the studio and a bunch of my other favorite places. Then we had dinner with my parents. Then we hung for a bit and then they all went back to there room because they were tired from the traveling. I went back to my room after walking back to there room. I put my crutches down and I put my hair up and got changed into something a bit more comfortable. Then I grabbed my purse and crutches and left my room.

It was pretty chilly out but I didn't really care. I walked out to the main deck. They had a tree there. They hadn't light it yet. It was going to be lit on Christmas Eve. I sat down on one of the longer chairs so I could put my leg up. I was sitting when someone sat next to me. I looked over to see Zack.

"Hey, Juliet." Zack said

"Hi Zack." I said looking over at him and then back down at my leg.

"Why haven't you been in class?"

"I've been kind of avoiding Cody and Bailey. I know it's stupid but I get my work done out of class and I eat when you guys have class. I've been thinking about leaving."

"What do you mean leaving?!"

"I don't know if I want to stay here. I don't really have friends anymore since I've been avoiding you guys so.... I might go back with my brother and parents. I've applied to other schools and I've been accepted to PDS, Hun, and Peddie. Since I was at PDS before it wouldn't be that big of a deal to just go back. They are all really good schools in New Jersey."

"So, you might leave because you think Cody and Bailey are together?"

"Aren't they?"

"I don't think they are."

"It doesn't matter because Cody doesn't like me and that's okay but I don't want to feel like I have to avoid class all the time."

"Then go home for break and then come back. Finish the semester and then if it's still bad don't come back."

"I guess I could do that."

"Just think about it and come back to class we all miss you. Especially Cody he asked where you everyday. I have to go, just think abut it." He finished saying and left

I sat there for a while but then I realized I had to go to bed because tomorrow was Christmas. I went back to my room and got changed into Christmas pajamas.

A/N: sorry it's been a while. Hopefully I'll update part 2 soon. I was thinking I would possibly have Cody date Bailey and if not Bailey would possibly date Elliot. Let me know. Thanks for reading please comment and vote. Also thank you for all the voting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.9K 1.9K 27
When an uncertain shapeshifter meets a girl he truly adores, let's say he's gonna settled down. All Rights Reserved I do not own any of the character...
7K 183 30
"Do you really love me?" What happens when an introverted girl meets one of the most popular guys in school? Nothing good, let me tell you that. She'...
465K 11.7K 45
π’šπ’π’– π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓'𝒔 π’‡π’Šπ’“π’”π’• π’†π’—π’†π’“π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ... 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 𝐦𝐞𝐭 𝐒𝐧 𝐦𝐒𝐝𝐝π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯, 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐲 οΏ½...
1K 132 38
Juliet is weird. But she owns it. She likes the life she lives, strange as though it seems. She likes living alone with her half-wild cat, her thirt...