Wish Upon A Star -(Sequel to...

By foggystarrs

Star and Marco are back and better than ever, in their long lasting relationship... Marco and Star are now 20... More

1~ The Big Question...
2~ The Big Answer
3~ In The Dark...
4~ She snapped...
5~ Imposter...
6~ Exposed
7~ Gettin' Wild...
8~ Hidden Wand...
9~ Pain....
10~ Haunting Past...
11~ "The wand is mine"
12~ Caught.
13~ Traitor.
14~ Trapped.
15~ Attack & Escape...
16- Sacrifice...
17~ Grief...
18~ Wide Awake...
19~ Rescue?
20~ I finally understand why...
21- The End~
~Epilogue~

~~Bonus Chapter~~

553 14 4
By foggystarrs

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*DING*

*DONG*

*DINGGGG*

*DONGGGG*

"Do you, Star Butterfly, take Marco Diaz to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Marco Diaz, take Star Butterfly to be your lawfully wedded wife, through life and through sickness... Through happiness and through pain... until death do you part?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you, Marco Diaz king of Mewni and Star Butterfly, Queen of Mewni.... Husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

Marco swiftly grabbed Star and dipped her, kissing her passionately and she kissed back, her veil falling off her head in the process...

But she didn't care...

Avast the crowd of people cheering and the warmth and happiness she felt in her chest...

Life is good.

Life is finally going her way...

Her life is complete.

He brought both of them standing again as they smiled at each other with silly grins on their faces, it was as if they were teenagers in love again...

It felt amazing.

Marco was finally hers.

And Marco was finally home.

Star is his home.

"Let's party!" They heard someone shout, and everyone erupted into cheers as they emptied the church to go to the after party of the beautiful ceremony...

Star's bun was undone by the end of the party and her tight dress was wrinkled from so much dancing and sweat...

The last of the guests left and she sighed feeling exhausted as she felt a warm hand on her hip...

"Have fun?" The familiar voice said, making her smile instantly...

"Duh!" She answered, looking at her official husband.

HER husband!

She still couldn't believe it!

After all this time Marco's finally Mr. Butterfly!

And she's Mrs. Diaz...

Oh...

Oh my Mewni....

If this is a dream...

Please don't wake me up....

If this love is just a feeling...

I must be dreaming....

'Please don't wake me up...' Star thought as she was grabbed bridal style by some muscular arms, being carried away from the party area and brought into their newly wedded royal suite for the night...

After getting off all off her jewelry she laid down next to Marco completely exhausted...

She felt his arm go to her bare shoulder and pull her toward him as she cuddled to his chest, her nightgown wrinkling at the swift movement...

And just like that she was out like a light-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a few months they finally had the time to go on their honeymoon...

But....

What happens in the honeymoon stays in the honeymoon...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And as the years went by and Star found out she was pregnant...

As she shared the news with her husband and they jumped up and down in joy, with glimmering tears filling their eyes...

As she gave birth in a couple of months...

As she smiled down at her newborn baby girl with her messy hair and teary eyes as a new life has been made...

She hugged her...

She loves her...

So does he.

"So what are you going to name her?" The nurse asked, looking at the couple who were looking at the newborn baby with so much love it actually hurt...

....

......

.........

"Karina."

"Karina Diaz Butterfly."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay so I tried something new for this "bonus chapter" it wasn't much of a Chapter but I honestly hoped you enjoyed the book in general, even if I kinda gave up writing it in the end...

I'm just not that into SVTFOE anymore...

At least not to write fanfics about it-
But I still love the show dearly and ship Starco!

I want to thank those who stuck to the end.... I know maybe this book got boring or something and it certainly isn't as popular as the first but just- thank you for the support...

I'm glad this book is finally finished and am glad people are somehow still reading it.... even if it's a few lol.

Anyways, that's the end.

I hope you enjoyed this book and once again thanks to those who read the whole thing.

⚠️⚠️ Check out some of my other books in my profile if you like! ⚠️⚠️

Here are some options:

My first Starco book:

"Star~Gazing: A Starco fanfic"

My Miraculous Book:

"Surprise Love! -A Miraculous Fanfic"

And my She-ra book, which I'm still currently writing:

"Come Back To Me -A Catradora fanfic"

So that's it! Thanks for reading!!!

                               THE END.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.5K 929 17
Star and Marco have been besties for 4 years straight. But after Marco makes plans to go to college and Star gets a call that her time to be Queen of...
1.8K 62 5
This story takes after Star and Marco broke the curse. They thought that everything will be normal again between them, but not for Star. She started...
7.5K 180 20
(Completed) Star and Marco have known each other for years. But what happened? Why have the two gone their different ways? Whose fault was it? And ho...
1.3K 42 17
Star and Marco have just graduated from Earth high school, and they couldn't be happier! Well, Star could. Marco and Jackie are getting pretty seri...