Munteanu If You're Nasty

By baldheadeddemon

Mini stories with Mr. Big Nasty himself More

Bakery
Big Nasty
Assistant
Café
Christmas
Stylist
Mine
Jealous
Love You
Perfect
Secret Admirer
Friends

Pitbull

5.2K 146 15
By baldheadeddemon

Florian and Michael have gone out for an early morning jog. They enjoy the calmness of the morning until they hear a deep bark. 

"What--"

"RUN!" Michael yells and dashes off. Florian turns, eyes going wide as two black pitbulls are headed his way. He dashes after Michael, running as fast as he could. He trips, hitting the ground, pebbles and stone digging into his skin. 

"Michael!"

"Sorry!" Michael calls as he runs up the stairs. Florian accepts his faith to be mauled to death as he says his last prayer. He closes his eyes and waits for death. Instead, he feels wet tongues on him and he opens his eyes to see both dogs licking his face and hands.

"Oh. You're friendly."

"Draco! Ash!"

The two pitbulls get off of Florian and return to a woman who stands at maybe 5'3", give or take an inch. She has waist length braids that compliment her sun-kissed skin and bright black eyes. She's in a black and green sports bra with matching high waist leggings and black sneakers. She walks over and holds her hand out, helping Florian up. 

"Sorry about them. They think every time they see someone tall its Jordan and give chase."

"It's fine. You own them?"

"Yes. These are my boys Draco and Ash. Sorry about them chasing you and your friend."

"Yeah well, he isn't my friend. He left me for dead."

She laughs as she pets the head of one of the dogs who has jumped up, hugging her. The second one jumps on Florian who looks down at him. He whines.

"Draco wants you to pet him."

"Draco? My character's name means dragon as well."

"You're an actor?

"Yes. I play Drago--"

"Creed 2?"

"Yeah. You're a fan."

"No."

"Oh."

She laughs as Florian blushes.

"I think they could've picked a better person that Michael B. Jordan to play Adonis. That's just me though."

"Well, we may need a replacement."

She laughs and Florian smiles. 

"I'm Florian. Florian Munteanu."

"KiKi Black. Most people call me Wolf though."

"Wolf?"

"Cause I run a pitbull sanctuary."

"But wouldn't..."

"Don't question my friends' logic. I learned a long time ago not to."

He laughs as she clips the leash on both her dogs who whine.

"Florian can't come with us boys."

Draco barks as she facepalm.

"Walk me back to my car? Draco is a drama Queen."

He barks again.

"Fine. Drama king. Still dramatic."

Florian chuckles but nods, walking back to her Range Rover. She puts them in the back seat, making sure the covering is on properly before handing them each a big bone to chew on.

"Thanks and sorry about them."

"It's fine. Maybe I'll see you again?"

"Maybe."

She waves as she pulls off, leaving Florian to jog back to set.
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
Florian is back in the park with Michael. They are stretching by some benches when the same two black pitbulls come running. Florian opens his arms as they jump into them, licking his face as he pets them. Michael stares.

"Good Morning Florian."

"Good Morning KiKi. KiKi this is Michael. Michael, KiKi. She owns the two pitties."

One barks.

"The one barking is Draco. The quiet one is Ash. And this shy white one is Ghost. I'm trying to get her used to other men so I hope you don't mind I brought her."

"Does she bite?" Michael asks.

"Bite? Nah. Ghost sooner ghosts on men before biting."

Draco licks Ghost who bumps his nose with her own nose. 

"Ready to run?"

"I don't have a choice. You bullied me out of bed."

"You would've been up anyway."

"True but still. Bullied."

Florian laughs as they begin their morning run.
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
Ghost tugs on Michael's sleeve, playing with the man. She smiles.

"She likes you."

Michael laughs as Ghost licks his face before sitting in his lap, laying her head on his shoulder. Draco is sitting next to Florian as Ash lays next to KiKi.

"You said you have a sanctuary?"

"Yup."

"I think I want to stop by."

"You should. The pups would love you,"

Draco licks Florian's face and he laughs.

"Okay. Okay! I will. Draco seems to insists."

KiKi laughs as she stands.

"Come on lady and gents."

Ghost is out Michael's lap and next to KiKi as Draco gives one last lick and Ash licks them once in good-bye. She waves as she walks off.

"Ghost should've shitted on you for leaving me yesterday."

"I said I was sorry!"
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
Florian enters the sanctuary and he is surprised by how clean it is. He doesn't know why but he thought it would be messier. 

"Hi. Welcome to Pittie Nation. Interested in adopting or  volunteering?"

"Uh...I'm actually here to see--"

"Florian!"

He waves to KiKi who walks over and hugs him. Draco jumps up and licks his hand. 

"Florian this is Jordan."

Jordan waves.

"Come on. We'll give you a tour."

He follows after them.
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
"And this is the yard. We let them out three times a day to play and poop. Right now it's the younger pitties. A year and younger."

A grey puppy bumps Florian's leg and he looks down, picking him up. He reads the collar. 

"Drago. Named after me?"

"Yes. Would you like to play with them?"

"Can I?"

"Absolutely. Here's some treats."

Florian accepts the treats and instantly five puppies are around him. KiKi chuckles as Florian blinks.

"Uh..."

"Good Luck!"

"KiKi!"
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
KiKi arrives at the park with Draco and Ash but Florian isn't there. Draco whimpers.

"I know. You were excited to see him. Maybe tomorrow."

Draco nods as he follows after KiKi and Ash.

Florian doesn't show the next day or the next.
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶
KiKi opens her door, mumbling under her breath. She blinks at seeing Florian standing there with flowers and a large jar that says "Dog Treats".

"Florian..."

"Hey. Can I come in?"

She steps to the side, letting him in. Draco tackles the large man who laughs, petting him. He hands her the flowers before giving Draco a treat. Ash accepts his as well. 

"Okay, bed you two."

Draco whines.

"No Draco. Bed."

He barks.

"Draco."

He looks at Florian who shakes his head.

"Listen to your mother Draco."

He whines but follows Ash upstairs. Florian looks to KiKi who walks to her kitchen.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was leaving."

"It wasn't me you had to apologise to. It was Draco. He really likes you if you can't tell."

Florian rubs behind his neck as KiKi puts the flowers in a case that has painting of dog prints on it. She puts it  on her coffee table in the living room. She returns and offers Florian a hard cider. He accepts and she looks at him, sipping her own.

"If you came to say Hi to Draco, he is up in his room with Ash."

"I came to see him and you."

KiKi raises an eyebrow.

"Oh?"

"Yes."

She falls quiet as Florian stands, cupping her face. He kisses her, tasting the sweetness of the hard cider. She kisses back as he pulls her close. He picks her up, setting her on the kitchen island.

"I missed you."

"I missed you, too," KiKi whispers. 

"I should've said something and I'm sorry I didn't. Forgive me?"

KiKi is quiet before kissing him again.

"I forgive you."

He smiles as he kisses her again.
🐶🐶🐶🐶🐶

Florian wakes up to doggy kisses. He gently pushes Draco away who's tail is wagging hard. Ash lays between KiKi's legs as she looks at her phone.

"Draco," Florian whines. "Good Morning to you, too."

Draco barks as he sits next to Florian. Florian kisses KiKi's cheek and she smiles.

"Good Morning Florian."

"Good Morning KiKi. Run?"

"No thank you."

He chuckles as he gets out of bed and brushes his teeth as KiKi makes her way downstairs. She begins to work on breakfast for everyone as Florian comes downstairs. Draco and Ash run to him, playing with him in the living room as KiKi cooks. He laughs as KiKi looks over, smiling as Florian is laying on the floor with the two dogs on him.

"Breakfast!"

Draco, Ash, and Florian are in their appropriate places as KiKi chuckles, putting two bowls down for the pitties and a plate before Florian. She sits with him as they eat quietly, enjoying the early morning. Florian kisses her cheek.

"You are just like them. A pitbull."

"I'm not a pitbull."

"Yes you are. You look scary to the world because you're tall and tough but you're really a big sweetheart."

Florian blushes before kissing her cheek again.

"Well, I guess I am a pitbull. Your pitbull."

She smiles as she kisses him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 2.2K 21
" bet " he said smiling
6.4K 123 24
Little one shots/story ideas that I have.
Penance By Tern

Fanfiction

85 13 16
'I'm about to make Purgatory seem like Paradise.' [Part 3 of the Uncharted Territory series]
111K 4.1K 26
Read and enjoy😌