football high | au ✧

hazardsbooty

welcome to football high ~ a school like no other craziest things happening left, centre & right. a burnboo... Еще

cast
prologue
uno - I
tres - III
cuatro - IV
cinco - V
seis - VI
siete - VII
ocho - VIII
nueve - IX
diez - X
once - XI
doce - XII
trece - XIII
catorce - XIV
quince - XV
dieciséis - XVI
diecisiete - XVII
dieciocho - XVIII
diecinueve - XIX
veinte - XX
veintiuno - XXI
veintidós - XXII
veintitrés - XXIII
veinticuatro - XXIV
veinticinco - XXV
veintiséis - XXVI
veintisiete - XXVII

dos - II

1.4K 37 72
hazardsbooty

After Zidane's announcement echoed and bounced off every wall and corner of the school. Everyone froze. I mean the whole entire school.

***

"You son of a bi-"

"Gotta blast", Ronaldo zoomed out of the office smoothly and proudly.

No one could ever mess with him and get away with it. He needed to confront Messi and possibly rearrange his face.

Messi stood with his possy the plastics who were Neymar and Suarez smirking.

"So are you getting suspended or do you like have to move countries or something?..."

"I know jail's a tough place for a pretty boy like you", Suarez growled. Suarez reminisced prison. Oh how much he missed it.

Neymar just stood there laughing dumbly.

Marcelo and James finally showed up. "There you are Crissy", James hugged him.

"Move it p*ssy boy" Suarez growled causing James to hide behind Ronaldo.

"Nice hair Marcy", Neymar smirked.

"Shut the fck up asshole*" Marcelo replied clutching onto his newly formed bald patch.

***

"Where are you Malvolio?" Dybala was distressed. He had been looking everywhere for his pet Tarantula but had no luck. He couldn't live without him.

***

"You fckin püta" Ronaldo clenched his fists and was about to throw a punch at his enemy Messi.

Just then Malvolio crawled past right in front of the pair.

"oMG I'm gonna have a b*tch fittt!" Messi squealed.

"AHHH", they screamed in unison and ended up holding onto one another.

James jumped into Suarez's arms which resulted into Suarez biting him. "Ouch you beaver- I mean hold me daddy"

Neymar jumped into a locker and closed it.

"AHH PAPI", Marcelo shouted and passed out into a dumpster.

A few moments later after the tarantula had miraculously disappeared, Ronaldo and Messi realised they were holding each other and screamed again. "Ew can you like not touch me you creep" Messi squealed.

"You're the one who threw yourself at me, princess"

Marcelo resurfaced from the bins with a banana peel on his head.

Suarez threw James on to the floor.

"Ow careful, these buns are delicate" James brushed himself and got up.

"Shut it pancake ass*", Suarez growled but secretly liked James' booty he found it cute.

Meanwhile Neymar was vibrating in the lockers from laughing uncontrollably and it wasn't for the reason it usually was. Something was tickling his head.

He leaped out of the lockers and everyone stared at him. He couldn't stop vibrating, "w-what I know I'm- incredibly hot- but you don't- need to stare", he laughed flattered. Not only was he the dumbest but he was also the vainest guy in school along with Ronaldo and Giroud.

"Nice hair", Marcelo smirked

Neymar was surprised that he complimented him.

His friend's Messi and Suarez had dashed. He wondered why.

"Nice banana peel püta"

"Nice tarantula", Marcelo choked from laughter as he slowly backed away.

"AHHHH MAMIIII"

"Malvolio, O Malovilio wherefore art thou Malvolio?" Dybala searched all corners of the school whilst stapling 'missing person' fliers around the entire school.

"SON!!" Dybala screamed his eyes filled with tears. He finally saw his beloved tarantula on Neymar's head.

Neymar was running around trying to get it off. "Help-me Marc-elo...please"

"Ha you wish, why would I help the biggest jerk in this school?" Marcelo was enjoying this but he lowkey felt bad because he had a good heart.

"Be-cause we're-Brazilian brothers"

"Ahh hell nah I ain't touching that thing, ahh fine, but you owe me."

"DON'T HURT MY BABY!" Dybala screamed

"Stay calm, stay still" Dybala ordered

"Are you dumb you fckin puppet!" Neymar fumed.

Malvolio finally decided to land into Dybala's hands who sighed relieved. "Father missed you, don't you dare ever scare your old man like that again!"

***

~ don't  you just love Ronaldo's and Messi's relationship in this? thank god the tarantula was found 😭

also, do you think the pictures add a nice touch?

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

380K 12.8K 199
In this book you can find all the facts about your favourite football players. Love it, like it and share it ❤
14.3K 512 20
ᝰ kylian mbappe AND I KNOW YOU SAID THAT WE'RE NOT TALKING. BUT I MISS YOU, I'M SORR...
36.1K 1.3K 31
where a man of her past appears back in her life unexpectedly, will they re-kindle what had burnt out?
151K 3.6K 53
Katalina works for Real Madrid and becomes the closest of friends with James. Her world opens up with more opportunities and people to meet. After ac...