Psychotic love! ( Deku x Toga...

By Dabi100

The credit for the cover art goes to PrincessKaecee. Stop reading this shit! More

Encounter with flamed villain
Stumbling into craziness
The reallity
Watch where you step!
Ummm....
Blood rushing to the head!
The visitor.
Reconsidering
Growing stronger.
battle against a pro!
In love forever.
Arigatho
New book
Few more books........

Maniacs team up!

18K 289 277
By Dabi100

3rd person.

You can play the music above you know. Or you can just play one of your own.

Out of nowhere, there is a splatter of blood over the roof. Shigaraki was in shock to what he was seeing. Izuku had crushed the nomu and scattered it to pieces and was now standing with his eyes shadowed by his hair, the only portion of his eyes which was visible was his left eyeball which was faintly glowing of emerald green.
One for all lightning was more intensely flowing out of his body.
After all the commotion bakugou came rushing down to training grounds to see that aizawa and todoroki were being crushed and izuku who was looking completely different from what he had seen till now.
"KACCHAN... " izuku called out with a deeper tone .
"W-WHAT IS IT DEKU!?" bakugo yelled back at him.
"TRY TO HOLD THOSE NOMU'S BACK...." before bakugo could say anything , izuku appeared right in front of shigaraki in almost a instant.
"SMASHHHH!" izuku punched shigaraki in the chest and pinned him to the ground in an instant . At this point there was not a single bone that wasn't broken in shigaraki's body, he started coughing out blood...... While unguarded ,a nomu that was different from all the nomu they've been fighting appeared behind izuku and punched him sending him flying .... When the nomu started running towards izuku he was caught up in a huge explosion by bakugou who seemed to have finished off the remaining other nomu ,the nomu started healing and started attacking bakugou , his ability of shock absorption was superior than any nomu , bakugou kept firing AP shot's at nomu to hold it back, it made considerable damage by ripping apart it's flesh little by little, however bakugou was at a disadvantage due to nomu's super healing ability, soon AP shots started becoming less helpful so bakugou switched to huge explosions ,  still he was being pushed back until a wave of strong wind hit the nomu, making it scream.
It was izuku, he was walking out from the dust grinding his teeth yet smiling.
He walked near bakugou and offered him a hand.
When bakugou was back on his feet , "kacchan..... Got a plan?" izuku asked looking at the recovering nomu .
"if it was in mid air and had its body damaged , then i can blow it away easily" bakugou stated.
"well ......... Then lets start by putting some damage on that body then" izuku said as his smile grew.
Bakugou and izuku sprinted towards nomu ,once they were just 1 meter away , the nomu threw a punch , but izuku caught it's hand and pinned it to ground so hard it sent a shockwave , bakugou immedeatly jumped on top of the nomu and fired a powerful close ranged explosion, the nomu was screaming in agony .
The damage was so much that it even with its healing ability it would take 20 seconds to recover .
Izuku picked it up and made a very powerful smash sending the nomu flying very high up words even breaking through the roof.
"KACCHAN!"  Izuku joined both of his hands and signalled bakugou who was already ready .
Once bakugou hopped on and was on his fighting stance , izuku increased his full cowl power lunched bakugou straight towards the air born nomu much faster than bakugou's explosion flight can take, once he went straight on top of nomu , bakugo fired a huge final explosion on it, the force of izuku's throw from bottom and bakugou's explosion from top crushed the nomu into absolute nothingness.
When bakugou reached the ground he , landed safely from exploding the ground.
"HOW WAS THAT DEK....U?" when bakugou wanted to show off it seemed like izuku wasn't listening as he was now concentrated on unconscious shigaraki who's upper half was covered in blood and was on the verge death.
"Oh i know him...... But who did this to him?" said bakugou looking down at shigaraki standing next to izuku.
"Well.... He just wouldn't shut up" said izuku in a lifeless tone also looking down at shigaraki.
Bakugou's eyes widen as hearing this "Y-You did this..... Why did you take it so far!?".
"he was the one who was giving orders to nomu.... So i thought they would stop if i shut him up"....... Said izuku in the same lifeless tone.
Bakugou for once didn't feel like yelling cause he seemed more interested in this unseen side of izuku.
"so shall we hand this jerk to principle ?" asked bakugou in a slightly disappointing tone .
"that's not enough.......... Why not crush all the remaining bones in his rotten body so that he will never escape the prison?" izuku said as he activated 10% full cowl and started giving a maniacal grin.
Bakugou couldn't stand izuku having all the fun so " WELL THAT SOUNDS PERFECT SINCE NOBODY IS WATCHING US!" bakugou also started grinning with his hand crackling from explosions "THIS IS FOR KIDNAPPING ME!".
Shigaraki reclaimed a little of consciousness, only to see 2 maniacs standing right in front of him and fainted again.
Before they both could do anything, all the class mates came rushing in .
Lida: Midoriya ! Bakugou! Is everyone ok!?
Izuku and Bakugou: SHIT!!!

Times skip brought to you by recovery girl.

Izuku reached home after all the paper work was done. It was evening 6:30pm

"im hom-" he was assaulted by a hug pinning him down. It was toga , she was sobbing.
Toga: i i'm sorry izuku... I heard the villains attacked the school and you were caught up in it ... It was because of me right?

Izuku pov.
This is terrible, she thinks its her fault , so pure , so precious, i came home alive just to receive this warmth.
"toga ...... Listen up " she lifted her head up with her eyes still glittering.
So cute "i fought ....just to be with you.... I fought to see you smile... So cheer up" i gave a genuine smile unlike the other ones these days.
She smiled back.
But her smile went from genuine to mischievous "Then you can look forward to today's assault" she said..... Omg i sense trouble .
"oh by the way ..... I made katsudon would you like to eat?" asked toga.
"oh my god! Really!? Id love to!" izuku said in a very happy tone.
" if you really want it.... Then" "then?" Izuku asked confused.
Toga bent down a bit.
She was blushing way too much than her usual. "Pat my head and say i'm a good wife".

And that's it for this chapter guyz look forward to the next one. But i'd like to inform you that the chapters will be out a bit late from now one.. Why?
Well i'm starting of making a "yandere prison x reader" book.
So yeah......
Ummm
......
Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 6.5K 43
𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙗𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤 𝙭 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙢𝙤𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙣 𝙖𝙪 Katsuki Bakugo can't stand you. You're too annoying, too pretty, too likeable, too pop...
259K 6K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...
426K 22.7K 44
𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 (𝚗.) 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚋𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚊 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚛𝚎𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚗 𝚝𝚘;...
46.3K 789 31
Like it says this is a kiritodobakudeku and the omegaverse so dont read if you dont want to.