A Little Burden ( J.JK)

By LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV- I still remember that day clearly.....every night it comes back to me like a nightmare. The sma... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Last Chapter
Full Story (Inkitt)

Coming soon

31.1K 964 67
By LadyLagunah

- Y/N's POV-

I still remember that day clearly.....every night it comes back to me like a nightmare. The small fragile human getting pushed into my arms. Tears streaming down my face as I looked at her....Doctors storming in from everywhere trying everything they could to keep her alive. The look in her eyes she gave me made me break inside. She knew she wasn't going to make it. She smiled at me and took one last look at her child before speaking.

''Take care of Minjoon'' the heart monitor going flat drummed through my ears as my mother collapsed to the ground. It's a day I wish to forget, but whenever I look at him it all just comes back.

''Eomma'' I snapped out of my daze feeling Minjoon his tiny hand tug on my jacket.

''Ah Minjoon- ah what did I say about calling me eomma'' I pointed out making him look at the ground.

''Not to call you that....'' He muttered softly making me nod my head.

''Noona it's Noona'' I joked before pinching his cheek. He sure grew up a lot...Wish you could be here to see that.

~~A LITTLE BURDEN~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 264 23
READ THE INTRO DOWN HERE I was just a normal girl until it was my 17th birthday. Late on that night, my parent were arguing because of their work. I...
6.6K 330 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...
44.7K 2.5K 37
"I remember It was a beautiful night" "Snowflake covering everything in white,Just like every winter." "But that is the last thing I remember." That...
The Ace Killer By Yoo Nabi

Mystery / Thriller

179 17 9
"You've never shown your face nor revealed your identity to me. I'm foolish to think that you are a good person. You are nothing but a cowa-" You sto...