ππ‘π„π“π“π˜ 𝐁𝐎𝐘 ~ | 𝗑𝗖...

By xo_aki

"Why do they call you their "Pretty Boy" are you gay by any chance?" "I'm the Pretty Boy because in much pret... More

info
character info
{ ν•˜λ‚˜ } First Meeting
{ ν…Œμ˜€ } VLive Gay Bosung Moments
{ μ„Έ } Maknae King Bosung's Funny VLive Moments
{δΈ‰} K-POP NEWS
{一぀} Authors Note
{두/二/二} Haechans Injury Note
{μ„Έ/δΈ‰/参} Bosung Crying
{ λ„€ } Bosungs Birthday Hidden Camera
{ λ‹€μ„― } !The Knowing Bros!
{ 参 } Bosung being Bosung
{ ν•˜λ‚˜ } Bosung and Jisung.. πŸ’“
{ 𝔬𝔫𝔒 } 2Sung Scandal
[ 𝔱𝔴𝔬 ] 2Sung pt. 2
{ 𝔱π”₯𝔯𝔒𝔒 } Authors Note πŸ“
β™‘ A/N β™‘

{ν•˜λ‚˜/δΈ€/ワン} NCT DREAM Bosung Ships

6K 133 33
By xo_aki

:Going from popular to most popular:

Jeno + Bosung
JenSung/BoNo/NoSung

Relationship Stats: Romantic, Flirty, Cute

This ship is the cutest thing ever and you cannot deny that. They are also the Tom and Jerry of the group. They love messing around with each other but sometimes Bosung would always try to annoy Jeno and try to make him flustered, which rarely happens because he makes Bosung flustered, but even so sometimes Jeno would get annoyed and try to strangle the boy either with love or annoyance. But the cutest part is when they flirt with each other on exactly the right moment. For example, when Bosung was feeling down and tired the day NCT Dream had their concert for GO with Jaemin finally in it Jeno noticed that Bosung wasn't feeling well and seem frustrated and how did he help well... By flirting with the boy and by flirting I meant by holding him in his hands giving him romantic gestures and giving him little blow kisses and occasionally kisses on the cheeks. It of course made Bosung flustered but even so he loves the big no jam with all his heart and Jeno knows that when he's down he can always call Bosung to cheer him up and make him happy.

"Being his hyung is the best thing that's happened to me well besides being with dream. He is the one I can rely on when the time is sulking and when the mood is really low. He always has something up his sleeves that makes us intrigued by him. And I know I can say the same for the other. But I know I will always love him with everything like he does with everyone else.*does his eye smile but it's brighter*"

Chenle + Bosung
ChenBo/BoLe

Relationship Stats: Fluffy, Sweet Relationship, The "Unarguable Type" Of Relationship

This ship is the sweetest relationship you could ever see. One second they could be holding hands and the next they are both cuddling with each other. This ship never argues and if they did it would most likely be resolved in about 5 to 6 seconds. Just like Chenle does to Jisung sometimes Bosung always tells the hyungs to call him by his regular name. He doesn't really like the tendency to be called ssi or gege and if he did he would let it slide but tell them not to call him that ever again. Bosung and Chenle are the type of ships where the other could stare all day and make the other flustered but if you where to ask who makes who flustered and who stares it's most likely Chenle. Bosung, even though he's youngest, acts like the oldest rarely at times and Chenle just can't get enough of him. It's basically like youngest switched bodied with the oldest and the oldest switched bodies with the youngest. But even so this ship is the fluffiest thing ever.

"Well Bosungie is actually the best maknae I could ever have. He knows when I'm down and even when I try to tell him I'm fine he's there and I love him for that. I also love that when dream is stressed he still finds a way to flip a switch and make us happy. That's why none of us can ever get enough of him.*does his dolphin laugh quietly but smiles*"

Bosung + Mark
BoArk/MarSung/SungMa

Relationship Stats: Very Romantic Relationship, Very Fluffy Relationship

•references from 'NCT U ship's'

Bosung + Renjun
BoRen/RenSung/BoJun

Relationship Stats: Very Touchy, Very Romantic, Teasing Relationship

If you where stuck in a room between a panicked gay and another panicked gay well here's what you get. Even though both are both panicked Bosung is actually very romantic towards Renjun but could get annoyed of him while Renjun is actually the touchy and Teasing one of this ship. Bosung could be just calmly brushing Renjun's hair and then next you get the two of them on the floor and seeing Bosung yell for help from the others trying to get Renjun off and then you see Renjun trying to give him a kiss on the cheek while getting pushed in the face. If you where to put these two in a room together they could tease each other for hours until they get sleep and Bosung could get really protective when it comes to Renjun for example of Renjun says he's not hungry Bosung will literally shove food in his mouth until he's actually filled up. But even so Renjun does the same thing back. And that's why they love each other so much but what Renjun loves about him more is when Bosung can make everything bright and try to make everything positive and make the dark or bad things go away.

"Bosung is like a little pet I like to play with. When I'm down he helps me cheer up and when I need help he comes on the right time just to be there for me. I love him and he is the best Dìdì I could ever have because if I didn't have him I don't know what I could do with myself.*does a heart and smiles*"

Haechan + Bosung
HaeSung/SungChan/BoChan

Relationship Stats: The Problematic Relationship, The Aegyo Relationship, The Overprotective Relationship

This ship is basically three in one, aegyo, problematic, and overprotective in all. Bosung is the aegyo and Haechan is the problematic and overprotective one. This ship also beats Markhyuck and the JohnTen ship and here's why. As you all know Markhyuck and JohnTen always gets into play fights and gets hella jealous when one touches another. Well if Bosung was touched by another member or looked at by another group member boy or girl he would get protective and always start a problem which we all know Bosung could solve. Everytime Bosung wants to go out Haechan would want to go with him and if he couldn't he would tell Bosung to literally call him every 5 minutes. And the aegyo part well here it is, everytime Bosung knows that Haechan's overworked or felling low he would automatically do aegyo to make Haechan happy and when Haechan is happy both of these members would do aegyo to the other members and annoy the hell out of them well until Kun or Taeyong tells them to stop. But another thing is that Haechan is like an older loving brother to Bosung and Haechan doesn't know what he would do if they haven't met him.

"Bosung is actually one of my close friends, well besides Mark-hyung, but where actually really close. I'm really overprotective of him because he is actually the fragile one of our group. He eats actually lesser than Renjun and it worries us a lot. But he still manages to keep us happy and calm. That's why I wanna protect him and I'm happy he's with us because NCT even though it's bright without him it wouldn't be brighter.*smiles at the end*"

Bosung + Jaemin
BoMin/JaeSung/MinSung/BoJae

Relationship Stats: The Overprotective, The Flirty, The Fluffy, And The Romantic Relationship

This ship is really cute and people cannot deny it. This ship also beats the Norenmin ship and that's a big one to beat. These two members when put together cannot be seperated and if they where seperated they always find a way back to each other and flirting with each other. For example when Jaemin and Bosung where both doing a photoshoot Jaemin really wanted to do something different and bothered Bosung a lot to do different poses that weren't on the script two of these poses of course when they came out made fans go nuts! One of the pictures consists Jaemin's head on Bosung neck and holding him as if he would never let go and another was when they both where doing a close kissing pose which made everything even crazier. But nonetheless this couple is also protective like HaeSung but a little more intense for example if one member where to scare or be "rude" To Bosung, Jaemin would automatically go crazy and start being rude back to the member. But nonetheless Jaemin's like and Dark Angel to Bosung but Bosung could automatically brighten him up with just a smile.

"Everytime I'm with Bosung I really don't wanna leave. Like it's like a habit if I let him go I act really immature but when I'm around him I act mature and don't want him out of my sight, he always worries about my back injury and I really feel bad for letting him worry about me but I worry about him and including the other members to. Hes and Angel and he's really fragile to things but nonetheless he is also a strong dongsaeng and I don't wanna put a lot of stress on him when it comes to certain things because I don't wanna hurt him I want him to be calm and the angel he is and I think the others do to.*chuckles and the end*"

The #1 Ship

Jisung + Bosung

2Sung/JiBo

Relationship Stats: The Savage, The Romantic, The Fluffy, The Really Overprotective, And The Touchy Relationship

This ship beats all of these ships. It's like a real relationship but it's not. Jisung and Bosung are like partners meant to be like when one of them is down the other can just fix it like that and when one is really angry or stressed the other can cool them down and make it feel like nothing happened. Jisung is really protective over Bosung and even more protective than Haechan and Jaemin and Jisung can get really jealous easily when Bosung is not beside him or when Bosung is showing affection to another member. In conclusion this ship is also the touchiest for example they will hold hands, cuddle, hug, and it's also the affectionate one for example Bosung is the only one, probably Chenle to, that can kiss Jisung on the cheek and the one who can play with his cheeks and call him Mochi when they go out or are in the dorm. It's also the savagest because when these two are together and when a member comes after them they always have a smart remark back to the other and catches them off guard by their remarks that they always get tackled by the other members for it and another savage thing they can do is when Jisung is around Bosung they always lose their honorifics and call their members by their name and not hyung which of course gets them tackled, well besides Chenle. They are also so romantic and overprotective for example if Jisung saw Bosung not eating for a sec he would automatically ask him constantly if he's hungry and if Bosung says "No" Well Jisung won't take it as an answer and would feed him as if they where a couple. Nonetheless they are also the closest and Jisung always brights up when he sees Bosung and it's like he can't stop smiling and he loves Bosung with all his heart and can't seem to let him go and he could say the same for the others.

"Everytime when Bosung is around or when he steps foot anywhere around me it's like I get attached and I feel like a little spark in me brights up everything. Bosung is always there for me and sometimes I can never repay him, well that's because he doesn't want me to, but whenever I'm down it's like he's around at exactly the right time and knows what to do to make me happy and when the hunger and I are stressed or angry he always seems to flip a switch that cools us down. I swear even though he's the maknae I know that he would still brighten us and I mean everyone in NCT because he knows us so well. I love Bosungie and I don't know what I can do without him in NCT. I mean I would still be myself but I don't think I would smile so much *chuckles at the end*."

•edited 1/20/19 ♥♥

•published now ♦♦

•this took me forever but I love it nonetheless sorry for updating so slow and poorly! But I love Bosung and I'm gonna change the pictures tomorrow! ♦♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.9K 4K 34
"What's your last name?" "LOL, not so fast babygirl!" I sighed as the expected answer popped up on my screen, why was I getting attached to a person...
18.8K 1.1K 31
Dear Myself, Seokjin-hyung! I think I'm gay for you! -β˜…- FINISH : May 30, 2020
298K 16.2K 40
You thought one was bad, try two of them *** Jeon Jeongguk Jeon Jungkook Kim Taehyung Top Jeon's Bottom Taehyung Gguktaekook (twin au) Storyline, pl...
16.4K 1K 40
❝Suga Hyung ❣ I want to receive that message too. After this, please send me a message saying you love me too❣❞ Wβ‚•β‚‘α΅£β‚‘ ₐ β‚›α΅’β‚™gβ‚—β‚‘ α΅’ β‚—...