The Grande Twins

By theFRENCHY

Ava Grande has never had many friends, but has always been an Ari Grande look alike. But she has always ,been... More

Chapter 1: Ava G.
Chapter 1: Ava G.
Chapter 1: Ava G.
Chapter 1 : Ava G.
Chapter 1: Ava G.
Chapter 2: Fun Day!
The Flight To Save A Life

Chapter 1: Ava G.

218 8 1
By theFRENCHY

When we got into the elevator , Frankie pressed the button to go to level 1. "So how are we going to get to Pizza Hut ?" Ari asked, rocking back and forthThe bus." I said looking around the elevator. "The bus! I thought you had a car!" She said angrily. " You and Frankie, are going to be normal people today." "That's not what I meant, I meant what if the paps take the bus, and blow my cover?" "Paps?" I said not understanding anything she just said. "Paparazzi. " She said. "Oh. Well, you have a disguise on, I guess." I said. " Well I guess your right."She told me, pushing the sunglasses up her nose.

DING! We walked out of the elevator, into the lobby, and out the door. We were walking slowly to the bus stop when Frankie said, "Guys, I forgot to tell you, I have to leave tomorrow. I have an audition for Broadway." He said looking down at his glittery sneakers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 167 18
Random feelings.
849 109 38
I'm a new poet, got inspiration from my bestie : M_heri follow her! Ty Bestie for the inspo, I think poetry is about feeling and expressing emotion t...
17.7K 1.7K 69
Greetings dear readers! This is my first ever poems book. And um I wrote these all based on my personal experiences. As you may journey through chapt...
12.8K 660 148
Most of this is sad, any TW will be at the start of them I'm a 16 y/o just wanting to share some of my poetry with people other than my friends :] (A...