The Other Forbes (Kol and Kla...

By charlottereaddd

(Kind of season three but not following most of the actual plot) Caroline Forbes loves her family, but none m... More

Chapter 1: Honey I'm Home!
Chapter 2: Get Your Fangs Away From Me
Chapter 3: Wearing A Sheet In Front of An Original...
Chapter 4: Dress Shopping? Kill me Now
Chapter 5: This May be A Ball But I'm Not Having A Ball
Chapter 6: Birthday Pains
Chapter 7: Back With The Devil
Chapter 8: Maybe 'Goodnight' Will Be Our Always?
Chapter 9: Bite Me Again And I'll Throw A Tractor At You
Chapter 10: OMG TAYLOR
Chapter 11: Yer A Wizard Violet
Chapter 12: Drawing A Hybrid Totally Not Creepy Right?
Chapter 13: Aneurysms and Waking Up To Kisses... What Next?
Chapter 14: Ah Memories. Where'd You Go?
Chapter 15: Concequences Of Snapping Necks
Chapter 16: How To Distract A Hybrid...
Chapter 17: Hey Would you Look At That! You Do Have Feelings!
Chapter 18: Take It From My Point Of View
Chapter 19: The Other Side?
Chapter 20: *Music Plays* Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
Chapter 21: This Is Gonna Suck... Literally...
Chapter 22: Back To Normal? Pah, Not Likely...
Chapter 23: Wait What
Chapter 24: Damien Arc And Pizza Nights
Chapter 25: Fancy A Drink Damon?
Chapter 26: Stop Calling Me!
Chapter 28: Flashbacks
Chapter 29: Dead twins.
Chapter 30: Ugh Torture Is The Worst
Chapter 31: When All Else Fails Do Cheer Practice....
Chapter 32: Frenemies?
Chapter 33: Everything's Better When You're Drunk!
Chapter 34: Da Fuq?
Chapter 35: Woah Dude Not Cool
Chapter 36: Well THAT Was Unexpected.
Chapter 37: Darn My Goofy Smile!
Chapter 38: Damn You Niklaus Mikaelson.
Chapter 39: Life's A Bitch. Deal With It
Chapter 40: Tis Time To Party
Chapter 41: I Really Dont Like People
Chapter 42: SCHOOL TIME!
Chapter 43: Dance Dance We're Falling Apart To Have Time...
Chapter 44: Totally Not Gnarly Dude.
Chapter 45: The End?
Chapter 46: Well Would You Look At That!
Chapter 47: Hybrid on the loose.
Chapter 48: Are You FREAKING Kidding Me?!
Chapter 49: I Literally Can't Think Of A Chapter Name.
Chapter 50: The Last Dance
Sequel?
;)

Chapter 27: Valentina Roseletti Lies and Switches

6.1K 158 47
By charlottereaddd

A/N Valentina is on the side. Her eyes aren't very blue because they're dark :)

Plus, play the song when I say... Enjoy!:)

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes." I smirked as Damien tried to pull himself up from the bed he was lying on.

There was a girl next to him, presumably dead considering the amount of blood pooling around her neck area. There were empty bottles of alcohol scattered around the place with some party streamers to add to it.

Luckily, no one had seen me yet. We drove to where Damien said he would be and this is where we ended up.

Damien had a hangover from partying so he was a bit slow. He finally managed to get up but when he did he stumbled slightly and tried to regain his balance.

I guess he was still slightly intoxicated.

He attempted to give me the 'Dont even start' face but it failed miserably.

"I'm not sharing a car with you if you're gonna puke everywhere." I grimaced at the thought and Alex wrapped his arm around Damien's side so he could help him out the house.

Apparently Damien was at a party and this was some random persons house that he had crashed in.

We dumped Damien in the car to give him time to recover from his party and went to the grill. Alex managed to convince me to go there because he needed a drink.

There, thankfully, weren't many people in the grill and I didn't see anyone I knew. Unluckily, Matt was working at the bar.

Of course he would be there considering he works there...

His eyes widened when he saw me and he moved away from talking to his coworker.

"Violet? Where have you been? We've been looking for you." He asked as Alex and I sat at the bar. Matt's eyes flickered to Alex then back to me "Are you ok?"

"I'm fine. This a friend, Matt. This is Alex." I introduced

"Yea, can I have a bourbon please?" Alex asked, not really caring if Matt was my friend of not.

Matt glared at Alex before going off to make him a drink.

I left him at the bar as I needed the toilet so I went off in that direction.

I didn't make it far as a familiar British accent stopped me in my travel.

"Violet." Elijah spoke out and I turned to him. He had been sitting in a booth by himself but now he was standing.

"Elijah." I greeted "How's everything been?"

"A tad chaotic since you left." Elijah smirked "Kol wasn't happy."

"Kol's back?" I asked, a little to eager for my own liking. It seemed Elijah found my eagerness funny and he chuckled lightly.

"Yes. Not long after people started to notice you were gone."

"Is he at the mansion?" Elijah nodded and I bid him a farewell. I practically ran to the bathroom and once I was finished I rushed back to Alex as he was drinking his bourbon.

"I have to go somewhere, I wont be lo-" I paused and thought. This was Kol I was going to see so... I may need a bit longer "Actually. I may be a while. Meet you back here or at the car in an hour or so?"

Alex nodded and went back to his drink. I was surprised that he would let me go but I didn't need him to tell me twice.

I used my vampire speed to rush to the mansion. I was half way there when a aching feeling made itself home in my jaw and my stomach.

I stopped running and sighed. I needed to feed.

Luckily I was in a street right now and there was a man out jogging on the other side of the road. He hadn't noticed me as he went on.

I waited until he was standing out of the way and looking down to his watch until I appeared in front of him.

"Woah." He stumbled back and yanked his headphones out "You scared me."

His breathing was heavy which only made the sound of his heartbeat even more beautiful. I didn't say anything, just smiled before I felt my face change and I lunged for his neck.

Before he could even open his mouth to shout I had my hand over it and my fangs were clamped over his neck.

His blood spewed out the bite mark and I took no time to start drinking it. After a few moments the aching faded and my hungry stomach wanted more and more but I managed to pull away before he died.

I pulled away and bit into my own wrist, feeding it to him. He had a towel on him which I guessed for sweat so once his wound was healed I wiped away the blood and compelled him away.

And now to the mansion. I felt better now that I had fed so I went even faster.

I didn't knock or anything when I got there, just went straight up to Kol's bedroom.

There was no one in the bedroom but I could hear the shower so I made myself comfortable on Kol's bed and relaxed.

After ten minutes or so the door opened but the shower remained on. I was confused at first but was more distracted by Kol coming into the room with nothing but a towel on.

When his eyes saw me he froze on the spot.

"What th-" He said, his head looking back to the bathroom and then back to me. I jumped up from the bed and stood in front of him.

"What?" I asked, furrowing my brow at his confusion. The shower shut off and footsteps sounded.

Behind Kol stood a brunette girl who didn't have anything on. Her skin was wet, as was her hair and she was smirking at me.

It was Valentina.

She looked just like me. Only her eyes were different like Alex said, a deep blue colour.

"You must be Violet."

Her voice eerily sounded just like mine and I just stood and stared at her.

"Valentina." I whispered and she tilted her head to the side as if to nod. Kol hadn't said a word all this time until I said Valentina.

"You bitch." He growled, its like a memory flashed over his face and his hand flying to her neck but in an instant she was across the room with Kol's towel around her body so Kol was now standing naked.

He didn't even seem to mind. From my guess, he thought Valentina was me so they...

It's like there was a weight crushing down on my chest when I thought about it.

It may not have been Kol's fault that he thought she was me but he should have realized.

"What are you doing here Valentina?" I growled, Kol walked to put some clothes on but his glare was more fixed on Valentina who was casually leaning against a wall.

"Well, I heard about the Libitina witch being here so I thought I would come down. I met Kol here, of course, he didn't realize it was me." She smirked once again in Kol's direction but he was putting a shirt on.

"He kept calling me Violet so I knew you were my doppelgänger."

"How? Alex said you died before you gave birth." I questioned but her attention was caught when I said Alex's name.

Suddenly she was in front of me with her hand around my neck. Her fingers squeezed tightly and I chocked out slightly.

"Where is Alex?" She said in a low voice.

"The grill." I managed to say and just like that, she was gone. Kol was next person in front of me, pulling me into a hug but I cringed away.

I felt so betrayed. He should have known it wasn't me.

He should have noticed her blue eyes were different from my brown ones.

He should have noticed the missing daylight ring from my finger which he gave me.

He should have known.

"Violet pleas-"

"Don't." I warned, holding in hot tears that were forming "You knew who she was."

"Yes. In 1745. Her family took us in when we were traveling through Europe." Kol looked down, almost in an embarrassed way "I didn't mean to fall in love with her."

That's when the truth came crushing down on me.

Did Kol only love me because of my resemblance to Valentina?

Kol went to say something but I left the room, well, ran to be precise. Tears started to fall from my eyes and stain my cheeks as I dashed down the stairs of the mansion.

I was too busy looking at my feet that I didn't realize Klaus standing at the bottom of the stairs.

"Viol-"

"Stop, ok! I bet you knew about her too didn't you? You loved her? You knew about Valentina and you wanted me to find Kol and her together. Well there, I hope you're happy." I shouted, pushing past him.

I didn't miss the look on his face. He knew exactly who Valentina was.

That's what made my heart crush even more.

Was that it? Was that the reason why they both had feelings for me? Because I looked like her?

I kept on thinking about Elena and Katherine, and how they are the same with Stefan and Damon.

The brothers both loved Katherine, but now they both love Elena.

I don't know how Elena managed when she found out about Katherine. Well, I feel worse considering I'm a vampire so all my emotions are tearing me apart.

I didn't know where I ended up. I had been using my vampire speed to rush somewhere but I didn't know where.

You see the thing is, pretty much just like Katherine and the Salvatore's, she didn't really love them. Valentina didn't love Klaus and Kol.

I saw the look on her face when I mentioned Alex and that's when I realized that she still loved him.

But that's when it all makes it harder for me. I love both of the brothers and now I find out it was all because I looked like Valentina.

I had to stop running so I could let a sob out. I collapsed onto my knees and held one hand over my chest and used the other to hold myself up.

My chest just hurt. All the pain and sadness and betrayal just clouded my eyes but the worst thing hurt me the most.

Lies.

It was all lies. Every single emotion Kol and Klaus felt for me were fake. They didn't love me.

They loved Valentina. I was just a replacement. And right now she would probably be safe and sound with Alex and they could go off together.

More cries racked out of my body and sounded throughout the empty road that I found myself at.

Woods surrounded me and nothing could be heard. No animals, no people, no cars. Nothing.

Just me, crying my eyes out at my broken heart.

The pain in my chest just kept on hurting. I had never felt so many emotions at the same time.

The only way I knew how to get rid if them... Was to flip the switch.

No more pain. No more sadness and depression. Just nothing.

So that's what I did. I let myself lie on the floor and a shaky breath escaped my lips.

My tense body relaxed and I found the road more comfortable than I expected.

*3rd persons POV*

"One." Violet started counting and let out a long, blissful breath. The sound of car started to grow and Violet let a small smile creep on her face.

"Two."

The engine cut out when the car was close to her body. Its headlights shrouded over her, illuminating the road ahead.

"Hello? Are you ok ma'am?" A man called out with the sound of the car door closing.

"Three."

Violet was up and standing in an instant, ripping into the mans throat without a second thought.

The mans screams rang through the forest but she didn't stop. She didn't pause. She didn't waver.

Violet kept drinking until his heart beat stopped.

He dropped to the floor and Violet stood still. No emotion on her face or in her eyes.

Blood dripped out of her slightly parted mouth and trickled down her chin.

Her gaze went to the dead man at her feet. She stared at it long enough to see if there was anything there.

Any remorse.

Any guilt.

But nothing came to her. No Remorse. No guilt. In fact, she enjoyed it.

She enjoyed the feeling of his life leaving his body and the sound of his beating heart stop.

She had flipped the switch and she was happy about it.

Leaving the body on the floor, she walked over to the car and hopped into the drivers seat.

She didn't know how to drive but she wanted to have fun. From what she could remember, driving involved pushing a peddle, turning a wheel and probably not hitting the brakes.

Where to now? She thought, tapping her ring finger on the steering wheel.

She laughed as she looked down to that finger. The familiar silver band still wrapped itself around it.

She continued to laugh harder as she remembered all the feelings she use to have for Kol.

But she soon became angry. Angry at how easily she fell in love with Kol so soon after he left her. And then at how he betrayed her because he want paying attention.

She was also pissed. All the time she would say to herself to not get involved with Kol anymore because she didn't want to turn off her humanity and now... She had.

Violet started the car and slammed her foot down on the acceleration. So hard that she hit backwards into the seat.

*Violet's POV*

The Grill seemed like a great place to go. I mean, it was Friday night so it should be busy down there.

I had got the hang of driving, nearly crashed a couple of times but oh well, not my car, not my problem.

I managed to get to the grill in one piece and I got a lot of stares when I walked in.

Probably because of the fact that I still had blood on my mouth. I shrugged off the stares and made my way to the bar.

I didn't manage to get to the bar as someone grabbed my arm and yanked me out of views way.

I was met with the angry face of Damon Salvatore.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" He yelled in a whisper. I shrugged my shoulders to him.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

He gestured to the blood around my mouth and I formed an 'o' shape with my mouth.

"Oh yea, he tasted great." I wiped some of the blood from off my chin and licked it off my finger. Still tasted good.

"Are you trying to get us all killed?" Damon hissed.

"I don't care anymore Damon. Go ahead, snap my neck and take me away." I started to glare at him "It will only make me hate you more then I do right now."

I yanked my arm out of his grip and continued to the bar. Well, I attempted to walk back to the bar.

The next thing I knew I was being pulled by the arm again but this time all the way out the back entrance of the grill.

"Seriously." I growled as I turned to face who I though was Damon again. Instead it was Klaus.

I felt almost sickened by his presence. All I could feel was hate towards him. He lied too.

Klaus probably didn't even love me, just done it so history repeated for Kol and himself.

"You need to stop love, you're becoming hysterical." Klaus began but my humourless laughing made him stop.

"Hysterical. I'm hysterical now." I shook my head whilst laughing again "First I was a replacement, now I'm hysterical. My day is just getting better and better."

"You aren't a replacement." Klaus frowned.

"Oh but I am. Neither you nor Kol loved me right? It was all for Valentina."

"No it was-"

"Don't lie to me!" I screamed "Stop lying!"

Klaus took a step forward but I stepped back so he stopped. I paused and stood motionless for a moment and thought.

I could waste my time by screaming about how much I hated him but there wouldn't be any point.

I can scream and shout at him anytime but right now, I just wanted a drink.

"I'm not even going to bother." I waved my hand to him as I went back to the grill.

I felt hands wrap around my neck and then everything went black.

~~~

"So you snapped her neck to get her here? You aren't the most gentleman of people Niklaus."

"What was I supposed to do? Drag her kicking and screaming? She's turned off her humanity Elijah, nothing would have worked."

I was pissed. More pissed then I was before. Before I made it known to Klaus and Elijah that I was awake, I took in my surroundings.

I felt that I was on something soft so most probably a bed. I sniffed in a bit and I recognized Klaus' scent on the sheets.

I was in Klaus' room on his bed. Perfect. He has weapons all over the place in case he gets attacked.

If I remember correctly, there was one under the pillow that my head lying on.

I pressed my head down lightly and felt something hard under the the pillow.

My eyes snapped open just to see where Klaus was before I used my vampire speed to grab the wooden stake and plunged it into his chest.

It wouldn't kill him permanently obviously, but temporarily.

His eyes went wide as he crumpled to the ground, grey veins creeping over his skin.

Elijah had me pinned to the wall in the next second. I had my fangs bared and I was growling at him as his power overcame mine so I couldn't escape from his grip.

"You know Violet, violence is something I do not tolerate. Especially to my own brother."

"Well maybe he should think before snapping my neck." I retorted, trying to pry his hands off of my shoulders.

"You need to care Violet. Feel again." Elijah tried to convince me but I wasn't listening. I was thinking of ways to get out of his grip.

"This isn't you, just focus. Let it back in."

I managed to come up with something when he said those words. Instead of struggling, I relaxed, closed my eyes and took in a long breath.

Elijah's guard went down for mere seconds which enough time for me. I quickly brought my hands back up and snapped his neck with a simple twist.

I sighed and looked down to the brothers temporarily dead bodies.

I couldn't hear anymore movement in the house so I left. I didn't need to be there right?

But the thing was... I didn't know where to go. The grill is just full of people who are going to convince me to turn back on my humanity.

No thank you.

Home maybe? Knowing my Mom she will probably shoot me and then I would probably kill her and waste my energy so that was out of the question.

Before I left the mansion I stole a full bottle of bourbon and left. The car I... Borrowed, was still at the grill so wherever I went, I had to walk.

Every so often, I would take a huge sip from the bottle as I walked. I could feel the soberness leaving me with every sip.

All I could feel right now was screw it.

Screw it.

Life's a bore anyway, why not have fun and piss some people off?

But on thing I did want to do, was rip Valentina's heart out of her chest and shove it down her pretty little neck.

I'm gonna find her and Alex tomorrow. Right now, I'd rather get drunk.

The sound of twigs snapped from the woods that were next to the road that I was walking down and I instantly became aware.

I relaxed when Damien stumbled out of the woods, also holding a bottle of alcohol. (Play song on the side^.^)

"You look horrible." I commented as he pulled himself to his feet. He downed the rest of the bottle and threw it on the floor so it smashed everywhere.

"Don't even start." He groaned, yanking his top off of his body.

"Woah, no need to get that excited to see me." I smirked as he tossed the top onto the floor. Blood was smudged on his chest and he stretched his arms up.

I didn't realize the blood on his shirt.

"What happened?"

"Valentina. That's what happened." He spat. The sound of her name made me want to kill someone.

"What did she do to you?" I asked, handing him my bottle. He gladly took it had a swig before handing it back to me.

"Shoved a stake in my chest because I brought Alex here."

"But I thought she loved Alex?"

"Yea, she just didn't want to see him." he rolled his eyes "The sexual tension between them was disgusting."

I snorted slightly at his comment and he tilted his head.

"Whats with you?"

"That bitch, slept with my boyfriend and now, I want to kill her." I shrugged "That and I turned off my humanity."

"Ouch, painful." Damien commented "I've had my emotions off for nearly 50 years now. No way in hell am I turning them back on."

I raised my eyebrows in surprise to his statement. "Really? That long?"

"Yea," He sighed "Feeling is overrated."

I nodded in agreement and took another mouthful of the bourbon. I pouted when I saw that it was empty and smashed it on the ground.

"You got anything fun to do?" I asked, hoping he had an idea of something to do but he shook his head.

"Not really. I was gonna roam around. Find a girl maybe, have some fun then kill her-" He went to continue his plan but he stopped and looked at me

"What?"

"You're a girl."

"Yea, well spotted."

"Wanna have sex?"

Ok, I did not expect that. But... it was something to do. I cocked my head to the side.

"Sure. It's something to do." I smirked. We both paused for a moment before Damien had me against and tree with his lips on mine.

The top that I was wearing was quickly ripped off, as were my shorts and Damien's jeans. I was impressed with the fact we managed to do all of this without breaking the kiss.

Damien's hands gripped onto my thighs and he lifted me into the air so I could wrap my legs around his waist.

His kiss was hungry and he bit at my lower lip for an entrance which I gave to him as I didn't want to tease him. Teasing was stupid emotional stuff and right now, this wasn't at all about emotions.

Our tongues clashed as I was laid down in the woods on the leaves. This was different, I had never had sex in a forest before.

Damien's fingers then glided from my thighs to my stomach. His lips left mine and started to plant hard kisses down my neck and onto my chest.

All I could think was when Kol did that so I grabbed Damien's head by his hair and pulled him up to my face so I could kiss him on the lips once again.

Right now, I just wanted to enjoy myself and not think of stupid Kol and his stupid habits in the bedroom department.

Thankfully, Damien managed to take my mind away from my current drama.

Lets just say, it was very fun indeed.

Hello! Look, an extremely long chapter! And, like a promised, its over 4000 words AND it's really close to my last upload so that's a special treat for the waiting :L

I just have one little thing to ask of you. If you are reading this, could you just vote or comment so I know who is :)

Well, that's enough for this chapter. Violet turned off her emotions! Ahhhh! Valentina seems like a bitch right? I mean, all doppelgangers that we know have been bitches haha.

Until the next chapter my little chummies :) Vote/Comment

~38 days until TVD~

~41 days until TO~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 2.6K 36
Caroline Forbes lost her mother a week ago. Klaus Mikaelson was abused as a young boy and lost touch with his siblings over the years. Both see the...
102K 1.3K 25
What happens when Paige Forbes, a heretic, who has a daughter that has been kept a secret from the Mikaelson family for 16 years? What happens when t...
39.3K 1.2K 23
After arriving at New Orleans together, Violet and Klaus take on a new adventure and new dangers as they take on enemy's from Klaus' past. Violet's a...
4K 47 41
Brooke Forbes had lived in Mystic Falls her whole life, and had been the 'It Girl' of the town since she was young. Her life had been perfect in ever...