The legend of...

By AliArcher

The triforce created by the goddesses. Everyone believed there to be 3. But in reality it has always been 4... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter Final

Chapter 1

1.3K 25 8
By AliArcher

I hate this existence.
Constantly sat in my spell bound room always watching as my race died and other races constantly battle one another.
Every time the good wins against evil. Even if it is only, a postponed option.
Its such a stupid belief.
And especially now that i have got powered. With the triforce of death.

My job is one that the goddesses bestowed upon me.
Many millenniums ago.

The triforce. Always believed to have only 3 holders.
Mine was also known as the 'Hollow' piece.

I am the immortal, who ensures the resurrection process repeats for all of eternity.
But... I had never left my fortress.

I said had.

I left about 3 months ago and I'm now extremely lost in the forbidden forest. The place the first princess exiled me to.

I had admittedly had my version of the shieka slate but it only showed me where the triforce wielders, including me was.
I also set a pin on the location of my house.

My place well... It was large... To say the least. And i had a ghost.
Cute little girl.

I loaded my darling as i called my tablet and loaded my picture of home.

I'm surprised that she even appeared. Especially since she was a ghost. Her story was sad. Her parents abandoned her and she was 8. I took care of her she died. She's kinda an immortal child?

Sadly she cannot leave so i promised i would return.

I made my way until i saw a fight in the distance.
I ran towards it so see... Link dressed as a creature?

I couldn't help but snap a photo and he posed making me giggle.

I waited till the bokolin bowed to me and i waved my hand causing then to run off.

He looked at me confused until his eyes were locked onto my ears and tail.

"I should introduce myself to you link."

His eyes shot open as i saw his name and his hovered his hand slightly over the master sword he had over his hip.

"As i was saying... My name is Princess Sakura. The only person left in my race. The Neko. I am not your ally nor enemy."

I knew when link meant, when he did a collection of hand gesture's.

"You want me to travel with you for days to see a princess."

Before i knew what was happening, his arms wrapped around my waist and everything went black.
When i blinked i was in front of the Princess.

Link got on one knee but i stood tall.

"Hello Zelda. I am- actually you should know."
"Princess Sakura. The hollow triforce wielder."

Link swapped his eye sight between me and zelda trying to figure out what that meant.

I stuck my tongue out to show the triforce. But my gold section was in the middle.

"Yes...I am not links ally or friend.
BUT, you princess Zelda made an enemy out of me.
YOU exiled my race to the forbidden forest and it didn't take long for my race to die.
YOU didn't even give me a chance. Just because i held a piece of the triforce stronger than YOURS!
YOU exiled us for my love!!!
YOU are evil! Corruption at its core. You only care about what personally benefits you and your kingdom!
SO BEWARE THE POWER OF A GODDESS! "

I began storming out and with a click of my fingers the guard fell unconscious.

I exited till i was outside the Palace and in the Town square.

I watched as everyone stared at me with amazement.
One little girl ran up to me.
" Are those real ears? And a real tail?"
" Ye. Your a hylian correct?"

She nodded her head.
"Well i am a neko. We are cat people. I'm sorry little one but I'm in a rush to get somewhere. Have a good day and stay safe."

I ruffled her hair before running off and occasionally stopping for a breath.
I kept running and shortly afterwards, i got to the temple of time ruins i sat down.

"Oh goddesses, why is she one of your chosen ones. For she carries your bloodline? So do i, however you choose a girl to burden so much and in return she is selfish."

I felt a presence approaching and my instincts kicked in.
My claws came out and i scratched the person across the chest causing an almost grunt like sound.
Their blood spilt onto the ground.

"Sorry! It was instinct!"

I looked into the stunning aqua eyes before breaking eye contact.

"Link, if you are going to kill me because i made an enemy the Princess, your wasting your time."

He did some gesture's. This time i knew what he was saying and i backed away from him.

"No. I refuse to go back!!"

I snapped my fingers causing me to warp to the place in my mind, which was to an abandoned structure in the Guerdo desert.

"For several millenniums... this place really hasn't changed."

I walked up to one of the pillars i once carved my name and the love of my life.
Ganon.

We met in his first life and for our love, they killed him and exiled me. This began the whole cycle of reincarnation.

Ganon never wanted war or to hurt anyone. He just wants to provide for his people. But princess Zelda made him a villain.

I had my hand over the carved heart as i began to wonder through my memories remembering the love we had.

I muttered by accident.
"Ganondorf. The only man i loved."

I hadn't realised but a man began entering the tombs and had clearly heard me. He was in the shadows and i couldn't see him clearly.

"WHO IS THERE!! ANSWER ME!"

They stepped out of the shadow and i saw the one person i wanted to avoid.

"I am king. Who are you! Why are you here!"

My voice croaked.
"Ganondorf?"

He walked towards me but as i expected he had no clue who i was.

The tears ran down my face.

"Crying in fear! Pathetic hy-... Your not any race i have ever seen."

"I am princess Sakura. The last Neko... The fourth triforce holder."

He went to laugh at me so i stuck my tongue out to show the triforce with the hollow section coloured.

"Well... I guess that makes legends true. Alright so you are of equal standing... For now. Talk or i will kill you."
"You can try. End me."

He moved me to see the carved stone pillar.
"What is this crap?!"
"Its obviously not fucking new is it you complete fucking dumbass. I thought you'd at least remember everything from your reincarnations. I was wrong!"

I went to leave but he pinned me against a wall.

"Where do you think you are going princ-"

I clicked my tongue and he fell on his knees and was practically bowing to me.

"There was someone who created the goddesses. I am that person. But they rebelled. 3v1. Not fair. If you remember me or want to speak as equals, just carve my name in blood. I will appear."

I began walking until i was far gone into the distance.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.3K 855 23
After cleaning out your old bedroom, you stumble upon one of your favorite games, which you end up no-clipping into. Basically I'm hyper fixating aga...
557K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 65.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...