The Voices In My Head

De mikeplayMC

As Sky,Jason and Ty go insane they try not to hurt others but will they be able to. Mais

The friend
A/n
Fluffy vs Sky
The greeting
Update

Sky's Brink

399 4 2
De mikeplayMC

Sky's POV

Finally done with the video this is getting annoying. I've been making videos, editing, and posting videos for the last 3 years rarely having a break. my breaks were like two to three days and YouTube goes insane. As soon as I said thought that I just relished in winning minecraft.

Mitch's POV

Sky has been not talking but murmuring for the past 10 minutes. Maybe I should say something. "uh sky are you ok" I say a little bit scared. "yeah what's up dude" as soon as he said that I was instantly calmer.

Sky was talking about butter is cool for 10 seconds then he said something I will never forget. "I'm sooooo done with YouTube all they want is video after video after video it's annoying". "the only reason why I do this is for the money". When those words came out of his mouth I felt a cold chill go down my spine. "uh I don't know how to phrase this sky but I'm live streaming" as soon as I said that he left the lobby. Sky are you still there".

Sky's POV

What no no this can't be happening did I just say that in front I millions of pepole! I need to lay down for a minute. "Uh I had the weirdest dream YouTube fans burning down my house ha" but as soon I checked YouTube I saw something I will never forget. "I lost over 7.5 million subscribers in a night"! All I did was wept, wept and wept. how did they all do that!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

153K 5.5K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
284K 8.5K 93
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
476K 14.5K 98
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
573K 8.8K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...