Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Tricks
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Rage and Guilt

2.2K 53 11
By kadenzajinx

"It's all my fault." Mae whispered. "Damn it!" She yelled as she launched herself into the sky. She had to get away, had to find somewhere else to be. She closed her eyes and flew she didn't care where as long as it was away. Eventually she came up to a canyon and landed on a rock pillar. She screamed into the sky letting all of her rage pour out. The earth trembled around her and when she was finished she sat down pulling her knees to her chest. A single tear falling down her cheek she asked herself, "why?"

"Gohan go after her." Piccolo said.

"Are you sure I should?" Gohan asked. He could feel the turmoil inside his sister.

"Damn it I'll go after her." Vegeta stood up.

"Vegeta wait. Right now she doesn't need her mentor, she needs you Gohan." Piccolo said. "She needs her other half."

"Yea you're right." Gohan said. "I'll bring her back." He launched himself after her. He already knew where to find her. He found her curled up, "Mae." He said as he landed next to her.

"What do you want Gohan." Mae said without looking up.

"Come back with me." Gohan said.

"Why so I can sit in front of everyone knowing that it's my fault Frieza is coming back." Mae glared.

Gohan sighed and sat down next to her. "It's not your fault."

"Oh so Tien's arms broke on their own then?" Mae said sarcastically. "No, if I hadn't foolishly gotten possessed then he would be able to fight."

"Dad told me what happened." Gohan said. "Also don't blame yourself for that. At the time we thought Buu could enter there's no way we could have known that he would fall asleep."

"I guess." Mae said squeezing her knees closer to her body.

"Besides, it's only for 24 hours." Gohan reminded her.

"What if during that time Frieza does something bad." Mae looked at her brother.

"Then we will deal with it." Gohan smiled.

"Last time Frieza was here you almost died." Mae said. "I wasn't strong enough to fight him."

"You are now though." Gohan said looking up. "You have come so far. You can use super saiyan blue and I know that you can go even further. I'm sure that one day you will surpass Vegeta and our father. You can defeat Frieza if he causes trouble."

"I'm afraid." She whispered, Gohan was the only one she let see her vulnerable side.

Gohan wrapped his arm around his twin, "It's gonna be okay."

Mae leaned against him. "I hope so."

"You must be looking forward to the tournament." Gohan said changing the subject.

"I am. I can't wait to fight all the strong people!" Mae said excitedly. "I especially want to pay that Lavender guy back for what he did to you."

"Hah, you've always looked out for me." Gohan said. "Even though I'm technically older."

Mae gave him a cocky grin. "I could just kick your ass."

Gohan grinned back at her, "you can try."

"Haha, thanks for making me feel better Gohan." Mae laughed.

"Anytime Mae. We should head back now. Dad should be back soon with news of Frieza." Gohan said standing up. He held a hand out for Mae to help her up. "Wanna race back?"

"You're on!" Mae grinned. "Rules?"

"We only use our base forms. No powering up." Gohan bent his knees.

"Cool so like we used to do in school." Mae agreed.

"Yep. Ready, set, go!" Gohan said and they both launched themselves up and back to Capsule Corp. "Hah! I win!" Gohan said as he and Mae landed.

"That's cause I let you win." Mae lightly punched his arm.

"Uh huh suuure," Gohan laughed. "Anyway I'm gonna go finish making plans with Supreme Kai."

"Have fun with that." Mae laughed as she went and sat down with Goku and Vegeta. "So you're back dad."

"Yep and Frieza agreed to join us." Goku said.

"Really? He agreed to 24 hours?" Krillin asked.

"Haha yep!" Goku chuckled.

"You are hiding something again." Vegeta scowled.

"What?!" Goku stammered.

"Out with it Kakarot!" Vegeta glared.

"Okay well I agreed to fully resurrect him after the tournament." Goku said.

Krillin spat out his drink and Mae stood up so fast her chair fell down. "You did what?!" She shouted.

"Hey what's this?" Trunks came out interrupting them.

"Hey Goku you haven't told the boys about the tournament have you?" Bulma asked him.

"No I didn't. Have you?" Goku asked her.

"It could be problematic if they found out." Vegeta said.

"Trunks you are awake." Bulma said walking to her son. "That's just a list of people coming to celebrate Bulla's birth."

"Hmm." Trunks looked at the board and pointed at the picture of Frieza. "Isn't that guy a really bad guy?"

"Frieza has become a good guy now!" Vegeta said rushing over. "He's changed his ways and he's really turned over a new leaf."

"Oh okay then." Trunks smiled as Vegeta sulked back to the table.

"So defending Frieza then." Mae chuckled softly.

"I don't want to hear it brat." Vegeta growled at her which only made Mae laugh harder.

"Hey Trunks do you and Goten wanna go to an island with a bunch of monsters?" Goku asked the boy.

"Hey Mae!" Gohan came back outside. "Can you come here real quick?"

"Oh sure." She stood up and followed her brother.

"Kakarot," Vegeta said as Goku finished telling Trunks about the island. "Are you planning on taking Mae with you to get Frieza?"

"I was thinkin about it. Why do you think she shouldn't?" Goku asked.

"She will probably want to go but I don't think that's a good idea. She may try and kill him." Vegeta crossed his arms.

"Hmm yea that's true. Okay well I'll have her go get 17 instead." Goku said. Vegeta didn't say anything to him he just nodded before turning to walk away.

"Here this is for you." Gohan said handing her a box. "I was gonna give this to you later but since we have the tournament I figured now is a good time."

"Oh?" Mae said as she opened the box. Inside was a new outfit. A black tank top, a red sports bra, and black sweatpants. The thing that really caught her eye were the red and black boots. "These are like the ones you and dad wear."

"Yea, I know you don't like wearing a gi but I figured you could use some new boots." Gohan scratched his head.

"Thank you so much Gohan!" Mae hugged her brother before running to change. When she came out she grinned, "so what do you think?"

"You look great!" Gohan smiled. "Let's do our best!"

"Agreed!" Mae nodded and she went back outside.

"Oh there you are!" Goku said. "Can you go with 18 and Krillin to go get 17?"

"Oh yea sure." Mae nodded. "The boys are gonna watch the island?"

"Yep!" Goku smiled. "Krillin says he's not good with 17 so I figured it would be good if you and 18 went."

"You don't need help with that bastard Frieza?" Mae narrowed her eyes.

"Nah I can handle him." Goku chuckled.

"Well alright then." Mae crossed her arms and walked over to where Krillin and 18 were. "Trunks, Goten you guys ready?" She asked the boys.

"Yea!" They both said as they got into the aircraft. Mae followed them and sat down. It wasn't long until they arrived at the island.

"Goten let's circle the island!" Trunks said as the boys flew off.

Mae walked over to where Krillin, 17, and 18 were standing. She could feel the tension in the air as Krillin tried to force a conversation. "Hey 17." She greeted him.

"Yo!" 17 waved back.

"So 17, you work away from home? One day you should come over for dinner." Krillin laughed nervously.

"No thanks." 17 said bluntly.

"I told you not to force a conversation." 18 glared at her husband.

"Wow you can cut the tension with a knife." Mae muttered. 17 heard her and smiled giving her a look.

"Uncle!" Marron ran up to him.

"Hello there, uh Maron." 17 said trying to remember her name.

"It's Marron. Mess up again and I will kill you." 18 glared.

"Haha sorry Marron." 17 patted her head. He stood back up, "you think those boys will be okay?"

"I think so. They are Goku and Vegeta's sons after all." Krillin said watching the boys run around. "I told them to go easy on any poachers if they find some."

"Good idea." 17 agreed.

"I wanna stay too!" Marron said suddenly.

"Marron can play with us!" Goten said.

"What! Are you sure? Don't you wanna play at Bulma's?" Krillin asked his daughter.

"It's fine. She can stay with the boys." 18 said as they loaded back up. They arrived back at Capsule Corp to find that everyone except Goku and Frieza were gathered.

Piccolo walked up to them and looked down at Android 17. "So are you stronger than before?" He asked.

"Are you?" 17 asked back.

"Heh," Piccolo extended a hand. "Thanks for coming. You being here is a big help."

"No problem." 17 said shaking his hand.

"Vegeta!" Mae jogged over to him. "Where is dad?"

"I don't know. Kakarot is late." Vegeta grunted.

"What happens if we are late to the meeting area?" Krillin asked Whis.

"Hmm," Whis pondered for a moment. "Well if we are late we could be disqualified and be erased immediately."

"What?!" Krillin asked shocked.

"Whis let's go see what's keeping him." Beerus groaned.

"Please bring them back quick." Mae told the god. "I swear if that bastard is causing him to be late."

"Mae calm down. They will be here." Gohan reassured his sister.

"I certainly hope so." Mae replied crossing her arms. They didn't have much longer before the Tournament of Power.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 220 102
A young girl from the same future as future Trunks has to deal with the death of her father. Her older brother trains her but is soon killed by the a...
5.1K 113 21
Where Vegeta has an older sister, who is much wiser and stronger than he is. She also tries to hook up with an android
400K 9.4K 66
In Age 737, Planet Vegeta. Y/N was a low class saiyan warrior with a power level higher than average. He was sent of to Earth with his brother Kakaro...
126K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...