Pretty Little Liars With A Tw...

By Kar-Shian

What if Mona wasn't A she just pretended to be to save Hanna? What if Ali really is dead? What if Spencer dad... More

That Night
1 year later
Aria
Hanna
Aria
Secrets
FlashBack
Trouble
Authors Note
A Struck Again
Hanna's Dream
Answers
A
Mona
Secretcy
New Girl
Toby's intown
Bitch Threat
Date Night
Torn
Melissa
Flashback
Halloween Anyone?
Detention
Friday Night
Heartbroken
Lies
A
A Game
The Key
FlashBack
The Mistress is Back
FlAshdrive
Big News?
Church
Questions Questions and More Questions
#Ezria
#Haleb
The Begining of Spoby
Story about Toby
FlashBack
New Plan
A
This Love
Mean Girls
Because of you
Sexuality
A/N
The talk
Detective or Date?
Trap House
A
"Help Us"
Book 2

Mona's Thoughts

1.6K 46 4
By Kar-Shian

I can't believe Hanna got hit that wasn't apart of the plan. It was suppose to be Spencer. I will have to have a word with this person.

Well atleast it will look like this so called A tried to do it. So I can roll with this.

But I don't like Emily's bitch atitudes though. She makes me want to hit her with a car. But honestly I do feel bad about hitting Hanna with a car cause it wasnt suppose to be her.

But honestly she deserves it cause she's trying to play it off like she isn't A I know it her. But since im her best friend I'll just act like its Me.

She doesn't know how to play the role right anyways. Haha. I have to be real sneaky cause if she finds out that I'll be putting her through hell she might break.

But I want her too cause they treated me like shit when Ali was alive.

But good thing I hacked into her phone and I can stop her from sending me messages.

I feel unstoppable.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 5.4K 33
Steph has lived in an orphanage for her whole life, and has given up hope of ever being adopted. Zoella and YouTube are the only things that make Ste...
4.9K 189 29
Felicity Keith hasn't had it easy. While dealing with her own internal battles, her brother's iron fist and the complete disgust spewed at her by he...
892K 35.2K 45
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
18.3K 584 45
Olivia can do everything on her own, but that doesn't mean she wants to. This story is Rated M to be safe. This is a Barson story!