Color(Assassination classroom...

By Yuki761

Hibiki is just a normal boy. That attend to high school. His eyes he never really like it stands out really e... More

Chapter 1
Characters info
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Side story: Rin's Life and disband
Chapter 8
Hate being sick(Not chap just me being sick)
Sick Day *Cough*
Chapter 9 Incoming Ristu beep beep
Chapter 10 Another transfer student-Koro-Sensei's BROTHER?!
Chapter 11 Fears
Chapter 12 Angel and Demon
Chapter 13 Love?

Christmas special

1.4K 33 5
By Yuki761

Its Christmas here's my present for you me updating. Need to update This story. Also, I love this song too much T-T listen to it if you want when reading :3

"Exactly what is why are we doing this?" I said as a twitch my eye a bit at this. "Come on it Christmas gotta have to be in the mood for this" Karma as he putting up streamers up. 'I still don't get why in the classroom' I thought as a bring in the box of ornaments.

"Christmas is such a true day of joy," Kayano said happily. "So many puddings to eat yum". "Kayano can you let me have some?" Koro-sensei ask. "Of course". "Koro-sensei why are you in a Santa outfit?" Isogia ask. "Well Christmas is here you must be one with Christmas, so a Santa outfit is perfect hohoho"

'Maybe being a bit too extra on this Koro-sensei' Everyone thought. "Well awfully you guys do that I'll be drinking," Ms. Bitch said as she took a beer and began to drink from it. "Hey, you're drinking with underage kids". "Isn't that gonna influence us for this?"

"You guys have already seen me drink well, for the most part, the girls but hell it Christmas and I get to drink. Also, you'll be doing this when you get older too when you get a job so pipe it!!" Ms. Bitch shouted at us. " Jelavic I thought you would be helping the student like you said" Ms. Bitch turn around to see Mr. Karasama there crossing his arms.

"Well, I was just getting a drink you know Christmas spirit~" Ms.Bitch trying to seduce Mr. Karasama. " I thought that I would trust you with actually helping the students for this event guess not" Ms. Bitch them exclaim " Wait for it just a joke! I just wanted some drink that all we need ne Karasama!"

It was lively here than usual guess cause of Christmas "Hey Hibiki can you pass my the lights for the tree?" Isogia ask. I nodded in response and got the lights. One thing is why is a tree in the classroom it like all the way back up in the corner. Think the class is a bit too small for the big giant tree.

After finishing up with all the decorations, we began to eat... eat in the classroom. What makes matters worse almost all the cast list are here that I'm half friendly too. I put my hand on my head and sigh. "You ok there?" Itona asks with his blank stare. I look to my right which ya where Itona was sitting. "I'm fine just tired," I said. "Need to recharge?" I question what he meant "Rechar-" I got cut off by a kiss from Itona.

...

"Ehhhhhhhhyghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!" Almost everyone screams. Karma and Rio took a picture of that moment probably for blackmailing us. "Don't you taint Blue!" Kyoya said as he pulls me to his chest. "Taint?" Itona question. "Yeah, he needs to be pure  still!"

"Kyoya I'm not even pure anymore after a little scene of the killing, also it just a kiss you do it sometimes too," I said. "Not fully in the lips no"
Rin pops out and exclaims "Blue shouldn't kiss anyone, kissing him out of nowhere is violating the law". "What law you hypocrite? You do the same thing as he did. Princess should only kiss if he feels like it" Alex said folding his arm.

"Who you calling a hypocrite look at yourself when you were younger!" Rin exclaim. "That was when I was young I'm older now". "And more cringe then ever with the princess thing" Kyoya remark. "How would you know that we barely even know you?!" They shouted. "It's call reading a book ever heard of that"

'What is this a Hikaru and Kaoru fight but 3 people and at least not throwing things' I thought. "Now now would you mind calming-" Koro-sensei stop at his track when Shigure, my brother, began to have a dark aura around him. "Umm guys..."Nagisa whispers to them.

"Shut the fuck, I have no idea why I am here and why there's a big giant octopus over there!" Shi points at Koro-sensei. "But pushing on what my brother can or cannot do without my authority is unacceptable! Now he's my little brother I tell him he can or not do now pipe the fuck down!" He shouted at loud. Silence in the classroom. "Put my brother down at his seat and head back to your own seat" Kyoya put me back at my seat and the 3 boys went back to their seat. "Fucking thank you"

...

"Now since that's over how about we just eat," Koro-sensei said as a sweatshop went down his face.

Of course, we ate, Asano was flirting or trying to flirt with me. Most of the people in the room gave a secret death glare at him. Sugino was trying not to kill the guy who was flirting onto Kanazki.

It was really living in the classroom even with the annoying people here. Felt very nice here rather than usual Christmas when I'm always at home...alone. Never really look around and see how something even very simple could be something interesting.

"Hey, Hibiki are you listening?" Asano said. I jerk my head and nodded. He didn't seem satisfied at that answer and flick my forehead. "Ow.." I yelp. "Seriously you've been in the head for a while, why don't you just relax and don't think so much. It's Christmas, time for joy and relaxation come on" Asano said. For the first time, he was certainly a concern. I never really seen him this concern if it was his grade or his class when it comes to failing.

"Yeah" I reply. "Now that the spirit Hibiki," He said as he pat me in the back. "Now as I was saying blah blah blah blah...". 'Even with him flirting me guess I can learn a thing or two from him. If only he wasn't so much like this throughout the rest of the series only took the end he has his little redeeming.' I thought.

After that, we began to do karaoke which I didn't participate what so ever. Though the other most of them started to see whether it was rock, pop, or otter music genre. Using Ritsu as our little tv for the Karaoke uploads many songs for us to choose from.

After our voice was tired of most was done singing we began to give presents to one another. Maybe the present opening would be revealed one day but for now not today it won't be revealed. Koro-sensei began to be like Santa the whole way through. For a sweet tooth, he is for the most part, of course, he would ask for candy or cookies.

"Hey look, everyone, it's snowing!" Sosuke grabs the attention out of everyone. Everyone crowded around the window seeing as it was snowing. Everyone(some drag outside) jump out the window well opening the window (don't know if the window can actually be open but if not just imagine it can be open) first and going out into the snow. I was in the back as usual admire of how the others were social. I felt a push in the back. I look back to see it was Okuda. She flushes red "Umm you should...uhh join in with the group too!"

I gave a small smile at Okuda. It felt very nice... "yeah..." I mumble out. I walk to the window with Okuda railing along me and drag Snake over to the window. "Hey! What are you doing?!" He exclaims. "No one should be a bystander," I said. He tilted his head confuse of how I word it but didn't care since he would be drag outside anyway. Though with Hibiki it felt a bit better.

Now outside, running out in the snow. Building small snowman that was on the ground. Some playing snowball fighting, throwing snow that was on the ground before the snow has fallen down. I breathe out hot air that was visible, putting my hand out so that the snow could fall down onto my hand. "What are you doing?" Alex asks going right next to me. "Snow..." Alex tilts his head confused.

" The sound of snow falling..." I said. "The sound of snow falling!" I said more loudly my eyes glisten. " Someone...someone will pay for a good life..." I said softly before closing my eyes and repeating. "Who will pay for the good life?"  Looking down at my hand that catch the snow. It melted on my hand as it falls.

I then got a hug from the back. Which surprise me, the person lean there head on my shoulder as they hug me. "I will pay for it" They said tightening the hug. I grab their  arm that was around me and hold it. I wanted to cry for happiness but I ran out of tears to cry. So I just hold their arm feeling warmth from them.

'So warm even the snow...'

[End of Christmas special]

Author: yay I updated also I wonder who "they"is?
Nagisa: I think it just a love interests out into there maybe
Author: Maybe
Author: Also Merry Christmas I drew something. For you guys I got so bored I drew Hibiki

None color version

Color verion( I tried I can't color that well also it's in water color which I'm new to still)

Author: Sorry if Hibiki doesn't look what he imagine to be
Karma takes a picture and saved it
Author: what are you doing?
Karma: Blackmail
Hibiki: I'm gonna kill you one of these days Author for drawing this and Karma for taking picture
Everyone whisper: he doesn't look bad in that outfit actually...
Hibiki: Did you say something
Everyone: N-Nothing
Author: Anyway...
Everyone: 🌲Merry Christmas 🌲hope you had a good day today!!!

❄️Curtain close ❄️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30K 896 17
It was dark and lonely. No one was there. Suddenly there was a boy with red hair and coral eyes (would that be his eye color?) He smiled at me and sa...
242K 8.4K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
31.7K 907 17
"... Ka.. cchan..?" "Yes.. That's right, De- Izuku.." It was unfamiliar to him. Or was it? He does not recall such name. But he can say it in such e...
194K 6.2K 34
Karma Akabane. Smart, handsome, a delinquent. A hot guy, if the girls will say. But actually, there's more to it. He's a psychotic devil, and everyon...