Don't Leave Me, Again. (BTS X...

By aphroditeM_

PURE FICTION!!! ~When we've given a chance, don't lose me the second time around. Please love me endlessly, l... More

(A/N: MUST READ FIRST)
DLMA 1: When It All Ends...
DLMA 2: Meeting them (again)
DLMA 3: Awards Night
DLMA 4: Their Sides and SATI Award
DLMA 5: Fan Request
DLMA 6: THE VOCALS
DLMA 7: THE VISUAL
DLMA 8: THE MAKNAE
DLMA 9: THE HUMAN GUCCI
DLMA 10: Clueless
DLMA 11: Smiles
DLMA 12: What If?
DLMA 13: I Love You (Too)
DLMA 14: Laughes
DLMA 15: Boys around them
DLMA 16: Drunk
DLMA 17: Bed
DLMA 18: Can't Afford
DLMA 19: Appreciated
DLMA 20: Trouble in Pool
DLMA 22: Not Just a Dinner
DLMA 23: Next Time
DLMA 24: Blushed
DLMA 25: Grandma Sung
DLMA 26: DUALITY
DLMA 27: Separated
DLMA 28: Trust Issues
DLMA 29: After a Month
DLMA 30: New CoLOVE?
DLMA 31: Vlive/Game Over
DLMA 32: Goodbye...
DLMA 33: I wanna make it MEMORABLE
DLMA 34: I don't want to be hurt, NOT AGAIN
DLMA 35: Im tired, Im S O R R Y.
DLMA 36: Im the OLDEST, I should be the STRONGEST.
DLMA 37: This is how the DESTINY play
DLMA 38: Priority
DLMA 39: Invited
DLMA 40: 'bout Rosé
DLMA 41: Idol Getaway 1.1
DLMA 42: Idol Getaway 1.2
DLMA 43: Idol Getaway 2.1
DLMA 44: Idol Getaway 2.2
DLMA 45: Im a MESS
DLMA 46: Always and in ALL WAYS
DLMA 47: Free
DLMA 48: Unnie...
DLMA 49: If its for you, its for you.
DLMA 50: KIMA
DLMA 51: Game of Fate
DLMA 52: Bad Time//Good Times
DLMA 53: Questions
DLMA 54: I Always ended up with you
DLMA 55: The other half
DLMA 56: Bride and Groom
DLMA 57: fixed
DLMA 58: We Don't Care
DLMA 59: Locked.
DLMA 60: Enough of what if's
DLMA 61: Its On Our Side
DLMA 62: Im Here
DLMA 63: Our Goblin Story
DLMA 64: Thank you, Universe!
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER ONE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER TWO
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER THREE
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FOUR
DLMA: SPECIAL CHAPTER FIVE
A MILESTONE

DLMA 21: A Mess

2.6K 64 12
By aphroditeM_

Typographical Errors|Grammatical Errors ahead

Lisa's POV

We know they are so pissed right now! If Jisoo unnie didn't pulled Jin oppa to go back to our hotel rooms they won't go back unless they'll break those bastards faces.

I feel so safe earlier when Jungkook was there to protect me.

"Jungkook..." I called him.

I was on his back following him, he's really pissed. While my unnies also following those boys who are still angry.

But... Jungkook ignored me.

"That's what I am telling you Jisoo!" Jin oppa yelled.

And Jisoo unnie bowed her head.

"Mianhe (sorry)." That's what only Jisoo unnie said.

We are now going to the elevator, going back to our hotel room.

"Its funny that your not even wearing a bikini but still some guys is interested to you girls."Jimin oppa sarcastically said and sarcastically laughed.

"Jimin-yah. Sorryyy..." Chaeyoung unnie said.

But Jimin oppa ignored him and didn't even bother to look at her.

I can saw how Chaeyoung unnie feel sad, about her being ignored.

"Sorry and thank you..." I heard Jennie unnie said to Taehyung oppa.

We're now entering the elevator. Me and Jungkook is in the back still he's not talking to me.

"For what?" I heard Taehyung oppa coldly reply to Jennie unnie.

"Sorry for what happened earlier and thank you for saving us, saving me..." Jennie unnie said, I know everyone heard it because were too quiet here inside the elevator.

Taehyung oppa just nodded and didn't reply that made Jennie unnie sighed.

"Kookie.... pleaseee... notice me..." I said and looked at him.

Im not used to received a cold treatment from him.

Finally! He looked at me.

"What?" He emotionless asked.

"Sorry... Im sorry..." And bowed my head.

And he didn't answer me again, he just looked at me and looked away.

"Ah-ahmmm... Its too early, but its also good cause you guys can still prepare and fix yourself, we will be having a dinner later at REST-O-RAN, it sounded weird right? But that's the restaurant name." And RM oppa chuckled but no one laugh as well. And he just continue what he is saying. "So later, at eight o'clock at the evening were going to leave, you still have two hours to prepare, wear something casual." He said and go out of the elevator as we reached our hotel room floor.

And when we are at the front of our room rapper line of bangtab said their "see you later" but those boys just ignored them and go directly to their room.

While us we jusy nodded and smile a bit to them.

Aisshhh... What happened to the world!?

"Go and get ready girls!" Jisoo unnie commanded.

"But wait unnie... How can we fix the situation?" I asked worriedly.

"Unnie, as what I observed earlier they got some bruises in their hands, because they punch those guys really hard, specially Jimin and Taehyung..." Rosé said.

"I saw Jin hands also..." She said.

"Let's go and give them the first aid kit..." Jennie unnie suggested and we all agree.

"But, I think we should change our clothes first, we are wet cause we swim, right?" I asked them.

"Yeah you're right, but do it quick!" Jisoo unnie commanded.

"Okay Unnie!!!" We all shouted.

Chaeyoung went inside the bathroom first, she took a bath really quick for just ten minutes she's done. Jennie unnie entered the bathroom and like Chaeyoung, she's also done. And I entered first than Jisoo unnie.

And after a while, we are now fine and dressed up, Jisoo Unnie bring the first aid kit, and we all went to the connecting doors.

"Who's gonna knock?" Jennie Unnie asked.

"Do it, Lisa..." Jisoo unnie commanded

"Unnie... Why meeee!???" I whispered yelling.

"Just knock Lisa, you won't die after doing it." Jisoo unnie said.

Why don't they're the one  who should knock!? Aghhh! As a maknae I need to follow them.

I sighed first, to lessen my nervousness, but why I am nervous? Aishhhh!

*knock knock knock*

And after that Jungkook opened it, with his topless body. He immediately closed the door and we heard him shout.

"Hyung! Wear your tshirts, the girls are hear!" Jungkook yelled.

And we girls look at each other and silently laughed.

A few moments later they open the door with Jin Oppa in the front of them.

"What brought you guys, here?" Jin oppa asked.

Jisoo unnie lift the first aid kit to oppa's face, we silently laughed at the actions Jisoo unnie did.

"Here, treat your wounds." Jisoo unnie said.

"We don't need that." Suddenly Jimin oppa said.

"You need it." Rosé unnie answered.

"Then, treat our wounds..." Taehyung oppa suggested.

"Eh!?" Jennie unnie reacted.

"Unnie its okay..." I whispered to her.

"Seems like you didn't want noona." Jungkook said.

"Aniyo, aniyo. (No, no.) Were in." I said.

And those boys just nodded.

We entered their room, and I must say its kinda messy, kinda only.

Their open laugages is everywhere, those towels and bath robe is in the bed, a socks without a pair, a shoes and slippers that can't find their partners, an open junk food, an unfolded bed sheets, a pillow on the floor ...

How can this be a total mess?

I look at the whole room and look at my unnies, and they have the same reactions as mine. And we all look at the boys, they are just avoiding are gazed to seems like were not looking at them.

Jungkook looking at everywhere, Taehyung oppa that is playing with his hair, Jimin oppa eating a junk food and pretending we didn't saw the mess and Jin oppa pretending to be innocent at everything.

Are room is a total opposite to them, cause this is literally a total MESS!

Me and My unnies decided to not put our things in the hotel's cabinet cause were just staying here for one week and have a flight to Jeju Island.

But our laugages is pretty fine on the floor, they are allignef and fixed. Our shoes is in the shoe rack, everything was fine, while this!?

Everyday there's a hotel staff to get your clothes and washed them, but it seems all of their clothes that they have been used is just staying here.

"Ahhhh... Girls, go treat your partners, after treating their wounds, boys can you please go to the mini sala? We'll fix this mess." Jisoo unnie said.

"No we can handle this, noona." Jungkook said.

"Just let us..." I said and look at him.

Then we started putting an oinment to their fist, at first he's arguing with me cause he said it hurts, but he can do nothing cause Im treating him.

After putting some band aids he stand up.

"Thank you..." He said.

"Your always welcome..." I said and smiled at him.

He let out a deep sighed.

That made me look at him confused.

He pulled me and hugged me.

"Thank you and sorry earlier, for ignoring you." He said.

My face is on his chest, preventing myself to cry, before answering him.

"Its okay, I understand..." I said and smiled.

He cupped my face and kissed my forehead. I closed my eyes and smiled...

"Sorry for messing up earlier..." He said.

"Aishhh, forget it, go now we need to fix this mess first, just give us an hour." I said.

"But you can't its already passed six you girls need to prepare..." He said worriedly.

"We can handle this Jungkook, besides to lessen the time go get your clothes here that you're going to wear later, for you guys to prepare and less preasure later..." Chaeyoung unnie said.

"Ooh, okayyy, but can we use your room?" Jimin oppa requested.

"Go ahead" Jennie unnie said.

"We'll fix this mess." I said.

(A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS GUYSSS!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING MY STORY, AND NOW I JUST HAVE REACHED 1K+ READERS, YOU GUYS MADE MY CHRISTMAS SO SPECIAL, YOU GUYS ARE TOO MUCH APPRECIATED, THANK YOU SO MUCH! I NEVER EXPECT TO REACHED 1K+ READERS THIS FAST, BEFORE CHRISTMAS, I MADE IT! BECAUSE OF YOU GUYS! SARANGHAE 💕 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR🎉😘)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.9K 1.2K 40
Read to see how they go from stealing each other's hearts to claiming it. Jennie could never think that she could be loved this way, she never thoug...
608K 15.8K 21
In which Jennie Kim breaks up with her boyfriend and goes back to Lisa because she just realizes that the one she truly loves is not him but her. **...
186K 5.5K 36
would you take the chance at love? Even if it's wrong? would you push all through, even if your love is just too impossible to pass? will you? or wil...
320K 9.3K 70
❝I never loved you...and I would never love you, Jeon.❞ -Lisa - Jungkook ❝Playboy. Think first. Loving you is a waste of time. Disgusting...❞ -Rosé...