Royal Glass Hearts: Immortal...

By renaewrightwrites

Five immortal males. One heir to the Glass Throne. One huge secret. It should have been as simple as Kira l... More

Before you read
One
Two
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Thank you for reading!

Three

2.5K 150 9
By renaewrightwrites

Aidan's severed finger plopped to the glass floor.

Cinderella must have released his mind because he abruptly bent over, clutching his hand to his chest to stem the flow of blood. I winced, but I couldn't look away. The werewolf was immortal; he wouldn't die from such a wound. The only way to kill an immortal was to sever their head from their body.

"You may leave." My mother watched him with disdain.

Aidan stumbled from the room, his hulking body crashing into the doorframe. My stomach clenched.

As hard as I tried not to, I still flinched when my mother reached out and rubbed a cool hand over my shoulder.

"I hate to hurt you like this, but it's the only way to teach you." I dropped my gaze to Aidan's severed finger. His finger would regenerate. Physically, he would be fine.

"When you graduate from the academy you will return to rule with me as my heir, and we will vanquish any who dare stand in our way."

There was a trail of blood across the floor.

"Yes, Mother. I won't disappoint you."

"That's my girl. Now, go to your room, and pack your trunks. Tomorrow you leave for the academy."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.1K 1.7K 33
Two Alpha Kings, both half-brothers agreed on eradicating the mortal civilization and forge a kingdom meant only for the mythical beings with humans...
2M 96K 78
(𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞🔞) Three mates. One destiny. A world on the brink of destruction. At 27, Riley thought she knew who she w...
93.5K 3.2K 23
[A Cinderella Retelling] Willow is the girl that her family disowned and made a servant, but give her magical glass slippers and a Prince Charming an...
3.7K 177 7
The is now a SAMPLE ONLY. The story will continue EXCLUSIVELY on AnyStories. "Hello little one" came a booming voice, deep and sultry that made my s...