Arthur Morgan X OC | Red Dead...

By FortunaxXx

Gotta say, never once had a man been able to make me go loose like this. Never once had a man make me feel we... More

Chapter 1. On The Run.
Chapter 2. Outcast.
Chapter 3. Outlaw.
Chapter 4. Robin's mistake.
Chapter 5. Family.
Chapter 6. Getting along...sorta
Chapter 7. Lookin' Handsome.
Chapter 8. Bear
Chapter 9. Bye bye, Valentine.
Chapter 10. Fooling around.
Chapter 11. Spicy.
Chapter 12. Mrs. "Morgan"
Chapter 13. Embarrassing Event.
Chapter 14. The horse incident.
Chapter 15. Sean.
Chapter 16. Robin's first kiss.
Chapter 17. Robin's second kiss.
Chapter 18. Weird ass Gun Shop.
Chapter 19. Teasin' Kieran.
Chapter 20. So close.
Chapter 21. Savin' Trelawny.
Chapter 22. Serious Questions.
Chapter 23. Finally.
Chapter 24. Trouble.
Chapter 25. Rude Awakening.
Chapter 27. Saint Denis.
Chapter 28. Noel Downfield.
Chapter 29. A Special Moment.
Chapter 30. This is my life.
Chapter 31. I'm dying.
Chapter 32. Robin's Last stand.
Bonus Chapter.
How Robin Was Created

Chapter 26. Jack is missing.

3.9K 103 17
By FortunaxXx

It feels like... like forever since I've heard that annoying ass Irish accent. I miss it. I miss Sean. Everybody does.
Karen just drinks 24/7 now. Never stopping.

I sit quietly at my tent.

Arthur walks up.

"Hey. You alright?" He asks.

"No... does this always happen? Before I came here? Did you lose people you care about because you're outlaws." I ask.

Arthur seemed a bit taken back by my blunt question. He clears his throat.

"Well, yeah, we lost a few people back in the mountains. But we can't just give up." Arthur explains.

I get up and look at him.

"Yeah... he was just so young." I shrug.

"Yeah I know." Arthur sighs.

I look down and shake my head. Poor kid didn't even get to live his life like he should. Had to get taken down by some asshole Grays.

"Who's fault was this?" I whisper.

"What do ya mean?" Arthur asks.

"If we just stayed outta this family feud..." I sniff.
I feel Arthur's arms around me and I cuddle into his chest.

"Sometimes life doesn't work out how we want it. We just gotta accept it sometimes no matter how much we don't like it." Arthur whispers in my ear.

"You're right, I just... yeah." I give up.

"Can I uh kiss you?" Arthur asks, obviously not sure that this is the time.

"You can." I sniff and chuckle a bit, feeling happy I'm not alone.
I give Arthur a little peck on the lips for a few moments and then pull back.

He lets go of me and rubs his neck.

"We needa' focus and... yeah." Arthur doesn't know what to say.

I nod and take a deep breath. Arthur touches my cheek for a moment.

"Gonna go talk to Dutch." He gently says and walks off.

I smile a bit, still upset.

I've lost people that I've loved like my family. However my family wasn't like this except Mama. Mama would care for me, she loved me. Papa loved me too he just.... after Mama's death he forgot about me almost.

I felt a memory coming back.

He's still alive, I know that. I left home because he had said some real... hurtful things.
Then I got attacked by people. Somebody. Not quite sure.

I wanna figure this out. I need to figure this out.

I-

I see half the men in camp getting on their horses.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Jack's missing. Stay here." Charles answers me.

Jack?!

"Where at?!" I call.

"Braithwaites!" Charles responds, disappearing down the path on his horse along with everyone else.
I rush, well limp, back in camp and find Abigail on the ground near hers and John's tent, sobbing.

I rush beside her, along with Mary-Beth who's already there, and start comforting her.

"Abigail..." I soothe.

"M-my baby! He's gone!" Abigail says frantically.

"Those boys'll get him back. You know they will." I convince her.

"This is why we stay out of those damn Braithwaites and-and Grays business!" Abigail wails.

"John will make sure nobody harms Jack." Mary-Beth wipes some tears off Abigail's face.

"Who the hell captures a damn boy?!" I get up on my feet, pissed off.

I get that they're angry at us however no way in hell do they have any right to capture children, you deal with the adults who did it.

I grab a blade out of my belt and throw it at a barrel, hitting it dead on. It fell out. Not enough power. 

"Abigail, we'll get him back. Trust me." I say, looking at her.

She tries to give me a grateful smile, I can tell, but she has tears runnin' down her face.
Walking over to the barrel, I pull the knife I had thrown and get on Ace.

They wanna play dirty? Alright then.

***

I ride out to the Braithwaites, anger filling through me.

I hear gunshots and angry voices. I get off Ace and grab my rifle and throwing blades.

I aim my rifle at the first incest bitch I see and fire, hitting him in the shoulder.

I see Charles spotted me and was mumbling to himself.

Seeing a man on the top floor I take out a knife, aim, and throw. It hit him in the chest, not enough to kill him unfortunately, but somebody shot him upside the head to finish the job.

In no time everybody outside was cleared.

"Get this door open, Arthur!" I hear Dutch yell

I rush over and wait impatiently for Arthur to shoot the lock and then he kicks it open.

"Robin, why-"

Dutch don't let Arthur speak.

"We gotta find Jack!" Dutch yells.

Arthur hisses under his breath and rushes inside.

I take out my pistol and shoot two men hiding behind the openings to the hallway.

We clear the first floor extremely quick.
I turn to see Dutch and Arthur go upstairs to finish anyone up there.

I wait downstairs.

"Why'd you come?"

I turn around and see Charles.

"Had to. Not gonna hide anymore." I put my hands on my belt.

Charles nods.

Later I hear screaming and thumping.

Looking up the stairs I see Dutch dragging that old Braithwaite hag by her hair and she's screaming bloody murder.

One of her, I dunno 'men' I guess, stumble in the hallway all beaten up and bloody. He falls to the floor, dead.

The hag lets out a scream.

Feeling angry, I walked over and gave her one swift punch to the jaw.

Arthur pulls me aside, holding onto my waist.

"Give me five minutes alone with her!" I hiss.

"Good God." John glances at me.

"Jest' calm down." Arthur says.

Outside the front of the home, Dutch throws her to the ground and Hosea begins questioning her.

"Fucking bitch!" I try to lunge at her again but Arthur catches me. I cough a little from the impact... I thought.

"You are insane!" Arthur whispers loud enough for me to hear.

I could barley function what was going on around me, I was so angry.

I notice the buildings on fire. New trend?

Arthur makes me get on Ace and kinda swats my leg.

"Stay." He says.

I growl.

"Don't... do that." Arthur cringes and walks back to the ground.

***

Arthur and them all soon get on their horses after she said she... sold Jack to a man named Bronte.

What a sick whore.

I follow everyone else behind.

Jack, I'm gonna get you back to your parents.

----
Skadoo skadae heres a fact by the way:

Robin hates sweets.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 5.2K 65
"You should be scared of me." "But I'm not." "But you should be." "But I'm not." "But you should be." "But I love you." 16 year old Lucy Quinn has...
391K 11.6K 69
Nightwing is great at looking strong. He's holding it together after the death of the second Robin, Jason, about to send one of his best friends unde...
Cry-Baby By Criss

Teen Fiction

3.2M 103K 30
I wiped my eyes once again to see deep piercing green ones looking down at me. More tears came as I saw the root of my anger, and I stood up pushing...
2.9M 83K 25
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...