A twist In My life *completed...

By MilaZenHarmony

"You know, to think about all I just said. I'll reiterate some stuff. In the beginning, I wanted help. But th... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
chapter 5
Chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57 (last official chapter)
Epilogue
SEQUEL

Chapter 32

85 3 0
By MilaZenHarmony

A week later

We didn't take care of Richie right away. Shawn had called me the following morning, telling me to wait until today. And according to my watch, he should be done with capturing him right about.. now.
My phone rang, as if on cue.

"Are Ya done?"

"Yeah, I'm heading to my layer now. Glad this is being done at 4 am. The perv was actually wide awake. And can you BELIEVE what he was watching?"

"Child porn? Porn on the dark web? Beastiality?" I named off the top of my head.

"Uh. First one. In the basement. I wish I could've unseen it."

I chuckled softly. Well, you can't so too bad.

"Well, so far, so good. Uh. He's gonna do that cause he's a pedo. Sad excuse for a 'Christian'. Well, I'll be heading to Tamara's place in about 3 hours. You know the plan on what to do if he wakes up before 10 am."

"Yeah, I remember. Ok. I'm going now. Have fun getting her to fathom the new information."

"Oh, I will. She'll have to believe the facts one way or another." I smirked. I hung up and laid down again on my bed.

I wasn't even tired. I wanted time to fly by. Bella wasn't here. She's in a treatment center. She would be back today. When she woke up in the hospital, that early morning, she didn't wanna talk. All she gave was a nod or shook her head as a type of response. Whatever sparkle that was left in her eyes before, wasn't there anymore. She was just dull. She even looked a bit guilty. For what she'd done to herself.

I sighed and closed my eyes, running my hand over my stomach. Sometimes I hate this. Three months, three weeks are left, and It better just pass by quick. I'm not exactly a patient one.

A knock sounded at the door, and I sat up.
"Who is it?"

"Mom, Zen."

I shook my head but went to open the door.

I walked back to the bed and sat down and she followed suit.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm not feeling anything. Is Bella still gonna return today?"

"Yeah."

"It's us she's staying with, right? Cause her mom is really unfit to take care of her for the past few years." I stated as a matter of fact.

"Yeah," she sighed. "She doesn't deserve to go through all of that... do you have any idea of who or what is behind the cause of what she did?"

"She was being bullied. By her stepfather."I shook my head.

She was silent for a bit. She muttered something about praying for her then bid the time of day while leaving.

I telekinetically locked the door, then lied down. I'd rest my eyes until time to go to her house.

Just before 10 am, I knocked on Tamara's door. I could hear those hasty steps being taken on the other side of the door as she unlocked it. The door swung open and the hope that was on her face was replaced with slight disappointment. I'm not even surprised at that.

"Oh, hi. What's the matter?"

"Hi. Uh, may I enter? There's some stuff I need to tell you about. And it's about Bella."

She furrowed her brows before opening the door wider so I may walk in.

We went to the couch and sat down. As I was about to begin she quickly asked:

"Do you want anything to drink? Or eat?"

I declined her offer and started explaining everything involving Bella and Richie.

She was in shock. Just sitting there, processing the information. Then tears started to slip from her eyes. There was silent crying, then full-on sobbing. She kept saying that this was her fault. I just stayed quiet as I listened to her blaming herself.

I quickly went upstairs to get some tissues for her. Not even some, I brought down 2 rolls. She wasn't gonna end anytime soon.

"I should've listened to when she complained the first time." She choked out.

I furrowed my brows. The first time? It's happened more than once?

"I'm uh, sorry but could you please clarify? He's done this before? Beating and sexually assaulting her??!"

"The first time was 2 years ago. All she explained was that she was having lots of pain in her lower area. And a few months later she was in the bathroom passing out something, she. She sounded like she was in im- immense pain. It was something that looked like blood clot... but it was kinda big. And something of that.. that nature happ-ened last year. And she almost d-ied in the process."

I stared in disgust at this new information. Note to self, double Richie's punishment.

"But she wouldn't lie about being in pain. And it only happened since he entered the family?! The signs were right there! This could've been prevented. Oh, my gosh." I was trying to hold back my anger.

"I didn't know it was that! I thought she was just getting really bad periods. And he didn't seem insincere or bad in any sort of way."

"He is N A R C I S S I S T I C. He manipulated you. That's why everything seemed fine and dandy until the babies died. And who took care of them last, huh? Him. You know what, I'm going. I got shits to do." I picked up my stuff and made my way towards the door. "If you wanna see Bella, you can pass by my house tonight. She'll be staying there for some time." I then walked out and went to my car.

No words can describe how much anger I held towards Bella's stepdad and mother right now. Tamara used to be the best mom to me. Now she's just a lady that was love blind for a narcissistic pedophile.

As I sat in the driver's seat I had to hold back a moan. That fucking member is hard to live with. I unzipped my jeans and pulled down the gaff, sighing in relief. For a while. When I reach my house, I'll have to contain everything. And it doesn't help that I get horny sooo many times for the day so I have to go into the bathroom... a lot.

To be honest, I don't even know why I drove to and from the house. It was literally 2 blocks away from mine... wait, no. I do. I wasn't very energetic in the morning anymore.

As I pulled into the parking lot, I noticed Dani's car was there.

I eagerly got out of the car and went into the house after pulling myself together.

    "C'mon. You haven't eaten for 5 days! You need to have something."

I heard Dani whine. I followed her voice and ended up in the kitchen.

"Mr. and Mrs. Coleman took time out to make you some breakfast. At least have half of it. It's better than hospital and rehab food combined."

Rehab ?? Oh yeah. She almost got sent to rehab... they should've still sent her there. She would've been better.

"I'm not hungry." She sassed.

I could easily detect the lie and hear her stomach grumbling.

"I beg to differ." I finally made my presence known. "I'll handle it."

Dani, mom, and dad left the kitchen and I made my way beside Bella, sitting down.
I surveyed her quickly. Both her arms were wrapped in bandages. Her fingers looked too dainty and she seemed paler and sickly. On her cheeks, you could outright spot that she hadn't been eating, nor really drinking much liquid. Her cheekbones seemed more prominent and her lips were slightly dried. To top it off, she loves to stay skinny. It wouldn't surprise me if she was doing 3hrs worth of workout at wee hours of the morning when nurses aren't checking up on her. The bags under her eyes surely said she was fatigued.

"You need to eat something. Or the hydrochloric acid in your stomach will start digesting the stomach." She made a move to get up but I stopped her. "If you get up, it will only be harder and more painful for you. Cause I will grab your arm to haul you back down to the seat. So sit down and try to eat."

She hesitantly sat down. A minute had passed and all she was doing was using the fork to shuffle around the food on the plate. I saw her hand tremble here and there.

"Eat half, at least.-"

"I CAN'T, OKAY! IT'S FUCKING HARD. GOD, WHY DON'T YOU ALL GET THAT!?"

That sudden outburst was actually a surprise.

"either you willingly eat, or I will make you."

She seemed shaken up at hearing that message.

"C'mon, whatever amount of time it takes, I'll be here until you eat at least half of this food. You need it.—"

"Only If you sing. I will."

I narrowed my eyes at her, holding back the urge to roll my eyes. Lucky I love you.

"Fine. But start eating."

She complied as I started to sing.

All this time you weren't even on my mind.
Who would've known that you'd be
Be the one in a million I need.

Won't deny, I just want you by my side.
Who would've thought that I'd be,
Be so incomplete with just me....

Close, close, close
Only when you're close
It's only when you're, only when you're
Close, close
Close, close *sings the entire song slowly basically*

Wow. I can still sing👌🏽.

"I am SOOO posting that." Dani chimed

I rolled my eyes, shaking my head at that. Oy.

"I'm done." Bella chirruped.

I looked at her plate noting that she ate exactly half, in that short period of time.

"Great? But next time, chew slower. Please. Welp. I gotta go somewhere now. See ya-"

She embraced me in a sudden hug that caused me to delay reciprocity.

"Bye. I love you."

I let go and kissed her before getting up and walking away. "Bye"

"Gonna be back soon earthlings." I exited and started the drive to Shawn's secret torture chamber.

I had to drive through the woods... I did not like that. The beginning of the path was veeerry bumpy. It smoothed out halfway, only to return slightly bumpy once more.
After parking in the driveway, I walked into what appeared to be a wooden shack at first glance. It was just an illusion. When entering, there were cemented walls and there was everything a cabin would have. Then the underground layer. I could hear something like muffled sounds and shacks moving. I snapped my head towards the staircase. Then smirked. Hmm. Looks like I should start some fun. So I started to tease him.

One, two.
Melatonin is coming for you.

More movements. Already shaken up??

Three, four.
Baby, won't you lock the door?
Five, six.
I'm done with it.
Seven, eight, it's getting late.
Just close your eyes, sleep for days.

I just descended the last stair with a jump, making my way to the room through the dimly lit walkway.

Hush little baby, drink your spoil milk.

Muffled grunts turned into exasperated muffled screams.

I'm fucking crazy, need my prescription filled.

Finally, I made an appearance in front of him. But he was still blindfolded. I looked at Shawn, he got up to remove it.

Do you like my cookies? They're made just for you.

His eyes widened upon seeing me.

A little bit of sugar, but lots of poison too.

He tried to wriggle more. But there's no way he could escape.

Ashes, ashes. Time to go down.
Ooh, honey, do you want me now?

The bitch was actually crying.

Can't take it anymore, need to put you to bed.
Sing you a lullaby where you die at the end.
I continued vocalizing to set him over the edge.

He put Bella through mental and physical damage and pain. He's gonna get the same.

"So, I wanna know. What you're doing up at 4 in the morning jerking off while watching child porn. Hmm?" I shook my head and tsked.

He kept muffling. Probably saying profanities. But I don't really care, Nah.

"You're gonna have to speak up! Can't hear ya!" Shawn yelled and we laughed.

I removed the ducktape and bit of cloth from his mouth just to be met by spit.
I chuckled bitterly before wiping it off my face, putting it back on his face.

"Fuck you! Fuck both of you—"

"So, about that. You're old, I don't want you, and I happened to fuck someone else, wouldn't wanna hurt my baby. -"

"You're gonna come right here, right now, and have sex with me! I don't give a—"

I used mind power to shut his mouth, Then turned to Shawn.

"You see what I'm saying? Bloody Mary."

I allowed him to be able to talk again just for the fun of it.

"You see, you can't fuck me, cause I won't even consider, but I can fuck you. Y'know, cause you fucked Bella? It's only fair that I do the same to you. I'll decide when though. Hmm. Let's see.—"

"Just do it now and whenever else you wanna. It'll calm your raging hormones." Shawn inputted and I immediately felt some confusion and fear in Richie.

I also immediately considered it. He wasn't wrong.

"MAGNIFICENT idea. Oh you know me so well.—"

"You sick fucks!"

"Ok, rule one." Smack! "Don't interrupt while either of us are speaking. 2. Better get yourself ready, cause we bouta do this. Not for your pleasure, but mine." I grew cold towards the end of the sentence. "Shawn, prepare him."

I stood and watched as he did just that. He bound Brendon to a small bed, flat on the stomach. Then gave me thumbs up and signaled that he'd be outside.

"How are you even gonna—" his voice quivered a bit.

"Bro, I have a dick. Don't you worry,"

I took off every single piece of clothing in front of him since his head was facing me. When he saw the baby bump and the member, he had so many emotions.

"This might hurt, just a little. Or a lot." I laughed.

"No! Get off me, you abomination!"

"My choice, not yours."

I made him stop talking, then proceeded.

Word count: 2381

Wooo. I am one dark child when it comes to my Imagination.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456K 28.1K 47
Dear Rory, I'm sorry about what I said. I'm leaving for LA in two days. Can we talk before then, please? We can just drive around as usual. I do...
48.7K 1.5K 66
I panickedly walked down the now empty hallway I heard some footsteps behind me I turned around to see the idiot who was NOT my GIRLFRIEND. "Don't f...
12.1K 1.1K 50
She's dead by the third chapter. Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that. Okay, it's A LOT more complicated than that. Renata wants nothing more...
502K 25.2K 46
A/N I am currently editing and rewiring this a little because their are some grammar mistakes and parts of the story that can be explained and writte...