It's You

By NagkataonLang

Thirdy Ravena & Bea de Leon Fanfic More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue

Chapter 28

4K 97 10
By NagkataonLang

I searched heaven everywhere,
when it was in your eyes all along.
Angel AG

A smile plastered on my face as I admire the beautiful view of sea water calmly touching the white sands. As my arms were comfortably resting on the wooden handrail of the balcony, my eyes shut for a moment, feeling the fresh salty air and listening to the sound of the crashing waves. Finally, I found serenity in this place, again.

My eyes slowly opens, as I felt a bump on my back, arms wrapping around my body and a nose sniffing on my armfit. I chuckled a little, not because it was tickling, but because of so much kilig. Clingy preggy Beatriz is the sweetest.

I gently held her arms as I turn around, her head freely landed on my chest. "Good morning, Babe." I kissed her forehead and rubbed her belly. "And good morning to you, too, baby."

Bea gingerly tilted her head, tiptoed and gave me a smack on my lips. "You look good pa kesa sa morning, Babe." She said on her malambing voice.

"Mukhang maganda ang gising ng Mommy ah."

"Hindi nga eh. I was expecting na your face ang una kong makikita pag gising ko, but you're not on my side. Akala ko iniwan mo na kami ni baby." She pouted. Arg ang cute ng Beatriz ko.

"I'm sorry. Naexcite lang ako makita ang dagat." I answered and gave her a warm embrace. "At hinding hindi mangyayaring iiwan ko kayo ni baby."

Bea mouthed, "Thank you." as I held her face and my thumb caressing her soft cheek. I can see certainty in her eyes.

I slowly bowed my head as she cautiously stand on a tiptoe to close the gap between us. But before our lips met, we felt a couple of crumpled paper hitting our bodies.

"Ang aga aga, ang lalandi." Someone's screaming from the garden of the resort. Bea and I giggled as we look down and find the annoyed face of Jho while Jaja and Dani were suppressing their laughs.

"Pagpacensyahan nyo na si Ate, miss lang nito si Kuya Nico." Jaja said on a peace sign.

"Ate Bea, Kuya Thirdy, baba na kayo. Magbebreakfast na tayo." A smiling Dani waved her hand.

"Sige. Sunod na kami." Bea answered and excitedly pull me inside our room. As soon as the door closed, she pinned me on the wall and kissed me sweetly, a short one but full of love. Both of us can't help but smile as our lips parted. "Come on, let's have our breakfast na."

She was about to walk when I hugged her from behind. "Wait lang." I whispered to her ear, she snickered. "Ikaw na lang breakfast ko."

"Ferdinand Ravena III!" She slapped me on my arm and I started laughing so hard.

"Just trying my luck lang naman. Halika na nga, baka gutom na din ang baby natin."

***

The dining hall was full of familiar faces, most of my brothers, their partners and families were here, too. It was like a mini reunion of my high school brodies, all thanks to our dear friend, Kuya Chris Tiu for inviting us to their resort soft opening.

Bea and I exchanged pleasantries to our friends. They were fully aware of Bea's pregnancy and they were happy and excited for the first baby of the barkada.

"Ang liit mo magbuntis, Bea." Rhiana said as she rubbed Bea's belly.

"You look sexy pa din." Ariana acclaimed.

"Thank you." Bea smiled, for sure she was so kilig for all the compliments.

"What do you want, a baby boy or a baby girl?" Mikki asked as she put her hands on Bea's tummy.

"Boy or girl, basta healthy si baby." Bea answered happily.

"Basta Ninong ako!" Matt and Mike exclaimed in unison that makes everyone laugh.

"Kambal nga kayo." Aaron said loudly.

"But don't worry, lahat naman kayo Ninong at Ninang. Be generous po." Lalong natawa ang lahat sa sinabi ko.

After the short chitchats with the barkada, Bea and I transferred to the long table that our family occupied. We settled across Jho. Everyone was talking about their great accommodation experiences and how excited they are exploring the whole resort. All of us were enjoying the good breakfast that were served except to Jho.

"Jho, bakit di mo masyado ginagalaw ang food mo?" I asked teasingly.

"Oonga Beh." Bea looked at me while managing to subdue her laugh.

Jho just continued playing her utensils, not minding me and Bea.

"Di mo ba gusto ang pagkain?" I asked again.

"Oh baka naman gusto pang susubuan." Bea giggled, Jho still focused on her plate.

"Hindi magandang nilalaro ang pagkain." Jho immediately threw us a look, Bea and I caused a few titters. Jho glanced at her side and smiled upon seeing Nico.

"You're here din." Jho acknowledged, still surprised on her boyfriend's presence. "Are you even real?"

Nico kissed Jho's forehead. "Yes, Bibi. Thanks to Bea and Thirdy." Nico offered a fist bump and gave Bea a beso. He roamed around the table as well to greet everyone.

We decided to invite Nico when everyone in the family confirmed that they will join the weekend getaway. Bea doesn't want her bestfriend to be sad that's why we came up to this surprise. And true enough, we saw an overjoyed Jho.

The breakfast went pretty well. The family planned their activities the whole day. Mama Mozzy, Papa Bong, Mommy Det, Daddy Elmer, Mama Lovel and Papa John will do walking around the island and have an afternoon dip in the pool. Manong Kiefer, Ate Ly, Dani, Kuya Loel, Jaja, Jho and Nico will try the water activities. While me and Bea, we'll stay in the hotel room. The barkada and their families have their own errands, too.

***

It was dinner time when everyone gathered again in the huge veranda of the hotel. The set up was simple yet classy. The tables and chairs were well arranged with a mini stage and projector stand on the center and a mini bar on the side. What a great night for all of us!

"Good evening everyone." Chris cheerfully greeted us. "Don't worry, this won't take too long. In behalf of my family, I would like to thank each and everyone of you who accepted our invitation and spend their time visiting our humble resort. It really means so much to us." Everyone gave him a round of applause. "The buffet is now on, let's enjoy the night."

The band started playing acoustic songs as everyone was busy on the buffet. Bea and I settled on table with a view of the sea lights. Would this be a great place for a heart to heart talk?

"Hey, are you okay? You look uneasy." I felt Bea squeezing my hand lightly.

"I am fine, Babe." I smiled at her while pressing her hand, too. "I'm just appreciating the place. This was an ordeal then, but atlast, I can see beauty in Boracay again."

Her lips and eyes curved in happiness. "No more nightmares?"

"No more nightmares." I answered and kissed her hand.

Bea and I just stayed on our place while others were busy eating, socializing and dancing. Our hands were intertwined the I whole time. We were just listening and entertained by the music that the band playing, most of the time, our hands were dancing in the air.

Both of us giggled when Daddy Elmer asked Mommy Det's hand when we heard the intromusic of the next song (Play the music). Mommy wholeheartedly accept it and they were swaying happily.

There is no combination of words I could put on the back of a postcard
No song that I could sing, but I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoe box of photographs
With sepia-toned loving

They were moved by Jack Johnson's Better Together as Mama Moz and Papa Bong, Mama Lovel and Papa John swinging and singing to the song, too.

Love is the answer, at least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing, it's always better when we're together

Manong Kiefer, Ate Ly, Nico and Jho joined our parents in dancing the acoustic rock music. Even Kuya Loel asked Jaja and Dani to have a dance with him.

It's always better when we're together
Yeah, we'll look at the stars when we're together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

Everyone was enjoying the dance floor and their cute moments were flashing on the projector stand.

And all of these moments
Just might find their way into my dreams tonight
But I know that they'll be gone
When the morning light sings
And brings new things
For tomorrow night you see
That they'll be gone too
Too many things I have to do

I stared at Bea who's snickering while watching our family and friends tripping to the melody. My love looks so genuinely happy. So, I stood up and offered my hand to Bea. She took it willingly and both of us tee hee as we bopped to the tune.

But if all of these dreams might find their way
Into my day to day scene
I'd be under the impression
I was somewhere in between
With only two
Just me and you
Not so many things we got to do
Or places we got to be
We'll sit beneath the mango tree now

I guided both of Bea's hands on my nape and softly puts my forehead against her. "It is a lovely night, isn't it?" I whispered while looking intently to her eyes. She nodded a little while smiling sweetly.

Yeah, it's always better when we're together
We're somewhere in between together
Well, it's always better when we're together
Yeah, it's always better when we're together

I pulled her a little closer, still staggered to our feet. "You know what, I always love dancing with you." Bea murmured, gently touching her nose to mine. "I am not really good at it, but it seems like perfect when I'm swaying with you. I could dance with you forever."

Forever. There were butterflies in my stomach upon hearing the undying word. It was indeed a perfect night, swaying and hugging each other under the starry sky while surrounded by the amazing people in our lives. For the second time around, should I shoot my shot?

I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep
Hey now, and when I wake up,
You look so pretty sleeping next to me
But there is not enough time,
And there is no, no song I could sing
And there is no combination of words I could say
But I will still tell you one thing
We're better together.

"Yeah, we are better together." I muttered while our forehead parted a little as the song ended. I closed my eyes for a moment, praying for His guidance for my next actions.

My heart melts as the angelic face of my love welcomed my sight. I looked deeply into Bea's eyes and all I can was the future, not just mine, but ours. So I took a breath as I felt her hands freely falling from my shoulder, her left one placed on the chest. "Ang bilis ng heart beat mo." I nodded at her while composing myself. "This moment is almost perfect." She whispered while her eyes twinkle.

"Not almost, because it is really perfect." I claimed it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 199 7
560 21 16
John Laurens x Alexander Hamilton Probably slow burn but not too much "You were right, we're better as friends" Modern College AU Plz don't steal m...
204K 5.8K 52
My feelings for you will never change Just know my feelings are true. Just remember this one thing I will always love you.
50.3K 331 72
Self explanatory. Read my bio for an IMPORTANT message about copyright! Have fun reading, comment, and vote.... ⚠️smut⚠️ ahead for all you horny bitc...