Once Upon An outlawqueen

By parrillasexbomb

Back in the storybrooke years after Regina casted the dark curse, when her adopted son Henry was now a grown... More

Part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
Part 23
part 24
Part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
Part 38
part 39
part 40
Part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
part 50
part 51
part 52
part 53
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 57
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part: 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78
part 79
part 80
part 81
part 82
part 83
the end

Part 1

453 16 1
By parrillasexbomb

It was a beautiful ceremony.. all the family was gathered to attend Henry's wedding. But someone was missing. Who was it and why? Henry seemed absolutely happy and not even bothered with the absence of the person missing. His wife savanna was a beautiful young lady. They met each other at college. That's right... Henry had left Storybrooke years ago, after the incident... Not gonna say much about his fight with someone special there. So he left for college and immediately fell in love with the blonde girl who was sitting in front of him. So Emma hugged him and kissed his forehead with tears in her eyes. She couldn't believe that her baby boy finally made his life. He found a good woman and was about to create a family. Mairy-margaret and David was looking at their buddle of joy with happiness. The priest started the ceremony and then a lightning was heard all over the room.  That interrupted anything. Henry knew what it was about. Deep down he was so scared about what was coming next.. the doors of the church opened up and a purple smoke flooded the church.
Henry: alright listen to me! Everyone walk out the church!
Savanna: Baby what is it?
Henry: I'll take care of it... Someone from the past!
Savanna: Who?
The purple smoke disappeared and a black dressed figure appeared. She was the one called The evil queen. Dressed up in a black long dress, dark makeup and her hair in a ponytail. Everyone scared to death. She was looking so mad and disappointed.
Emma: before you do anything.. let me explain!
Regina: I don't need explanations from you miss swan!
Henry: Regina! Please don't hurt anyone.
Regina: You didn't invite me to your wedding?
Savanna: I told him to invite you but he didn't wanna speak to you! I pressed him but he was rejecting my idea!
Regina: you keep your mouth shut!
Henry: Do you think after what you did to me I would invite you to my wedding and pretend like everything is fine?
Regina: Well... I'm still your mother! Even if you like it or not.
Henry: you're not!
Emma: Reg why don't we take this outside? People are scared here!
Regina: in a moment of softness.. when I needed your love and compassion ... You decided to think I'm dangerous!
(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

258K 10.3K 34
Regina wakes up hungover in a place she had no clue where it is, and with a man that she has no memory of ever meeting but he turns out to be her hus...
1.6K 57 9
The Dark Curse broken everyone remembering their previous lives. Evie's true origins revealed to the heroes. While Regina realizes she's got a lot to...
18.4K 784 21
What if Regina and Zelena were full sisters? What if the curse happened years earlier? Who are the real villains? Who is the Savior? And what if True...
51.8K 2.2K 32
Regina and her son Roland live a nice easy life in an apartment. When Robin and his son Henry move in next door and have party's all the time and pla...