12 Days of Christmas.

By kuwtparkers

12 stories, 12 snapshots of one relationship in the run up to Christmas. Some fluff, some smut, lots of cozy... More

December 1st
December 3rd
December 5th
December 7th
December 10th
December 11th
December 18th
December 21st
December 23rd
December 24th
December 25th
Epilogue - February 14th
June 1st

December 15th

2.9K 43 5
By kuwtparkers

Standing by the back door, shivering as you waited for Tess to come back in from her morning post-breakfast pee-and-sniff, you decided two things. One, you were not going outside today, and two, you were not getting out of bed again unless absolutely necessary.

The second Tessa's tail was over the threshold you slammed the door shut, all but sprinting back to bed. Tom was still in the exact same position you left him in, on his side with his knees bent up, one arm out in front of him where it had flopped onto the mattress after you slipped out from under it. You lifted it to resume your position, scooting back into his arms and pulling the duvet up under your chin. Sighing appreciatively, you pressed as much of your cold body to Tom's warm one as possible. His arm tightened around your middle, soft kisses on your shoulder letting you know he was awake now too.

"It's two degrees outside," you croaked, vocal cords not yet warmed up.

Tom's chest vibrated against your back as he hummed, hooking his chin over your shoulder.

"Good job we're not outside then, isn't it?"

"Feels like it in the kitchen," you huffed. "Dunno about you but I'm staying in bed today."

He just hummed again, tilting his head to press his lips to your neck. A sleepy smile spread across your features, your body relaxing into his as he trailed kisses across your skin, along the apex of your shoulder and up to your jaw. You turned in his arms, wrapping your arms around his neck and hitching your leg up over his hip to keep your bodies pressed together as closely as possible.

His warm breath mingled with yours, nose nudging yours gently as your lips tingled in anticipation. You tilted your head to connect them to his, closing your eyes as you kissed. His arms around your waist held you close, hands splayed across the small of your back, but the kiss remained soft. Waking up together was undoubtedly the best part about living together for both of you, when your love was at its purest. Before life became reality, before there were expectations and deadlines and responsibilities. Minds and bodies supple from sleep, you got to see the other as you truly were, unadulterated and honest. No, it wasn't always pretty, yes there was morning breath and smudged mascara and bedhead beyond belief, but that was all part of the appeal. It was real and it was raw and it was perfectly imperfect.

And though they say all good things must come to an end, every now and again, that isn't so. On days like today, when it's two degrees above freezing and you have nowhere else to be, you can forget to open the curtains, forget to answer the phone, forget to get out of bed, even. And when one of those days just so happens to fall ten days before Christmas, you have little choice but to queue every single Christmas movie on your Plex account, set your phone to do not disturb, and order UberEats for every single meal.

x

Some hours later - what even is time anyway? - you lay on your back with your legs propped up against the headboard, alternating between watching Home Alone upside down and scrolling through your phone. Tom sat propped up by the pillows, one leg bent up and the other straight out in front of him. He was absentmindedly drawing shapes on your stomach with his fingertips, his eyes glazing over as he stared at the TV on the opposite wall.

You tapped through the Cosmopolitan Snapchat story, pausing midway through '18 of the Most Awkward Kardashian Moments of 2018' to glance over at Tom. Judging by the blank expression on his face, he was getting bored of the Christmas Movie Marathon. You returned your attention to your phone, deciding to finish the story before suggesting a change of activity - and as luck would have it, the next article provided a few ideas.

You bit your lip as you scrolled through '9 Oral Sex Positions You Need in Your Life', suddenly extremely aware of Tom's hand tucked under the hem of your t shirt. His middle finger was tracing a figure of eight just above your belly button, his eyes still trained straight ahead, completely unaware of the anticipation building beneath his fingertips. Most of the positions were pretty standard, a couple of variations on a 69, but it was number 6 that piqued your interest.

"Huh. Interesting."

"Hmm?" Tom hummed, his fingers stilling against your skin as he looked down at you expectantly.

You shuffled on the bed, sitting up to kneel next to Tom as you handed him your phone. You watched his face as he read the article, vague interest shifting to intrigue, his eyebrows raising and head tilting to the side as his eyes scanned over the illustrations of each position.

"See number six?" You smirked, lifting your hand to trail a finger along the underside of his jaw.

"Number six... 'The Sp-'," he paused, rolling his eyes but chuckling all the same. "'The Spiderman'?"

You hummed, resting your hand on his chest as you leaned in to kiss just below his ear.

"Interesting, don't you think?"

Tom shivered involuntarily as your breath tickled his neck, your lips ghosting over his skin. You walked your fingers down his chest, stopping just above the waistband of his sweatpants.

'"Interesting' probably wouldn't be the word I'd use," he breathed, your phone dropping from his hand onto the bed.

You chuckled, the sound muffled by his neck against your lips. Tongue flicking out into the hollow above his collarbone, you pressed an open-mouthed kiss to his skin, sucking just hard enough to make a mark. Tom moaned softly, his hands slipping under the hem of your t shirt to hold your waist. Your mouth travelled back up his neck, kissing and nipping your way from his shoulder to his jaw.

His grip tightened on your waist as he turned his head, connecting your lips in an eager, hungry kiss. A soft 'oof' passed from your lips to his as he shifted, hands caressing your sides as he lay you down on the bed. Your hand resumed it's journey down his body, dipping into his sweatpants to cup him through his boxers.

"That didn't take long," you smirked against his lips, your hand squeezing his hardening length.

"What can I say," he murmured between kisses, "I'm a hopeless romantic."

You laughed at that, laying your head back on the bed so he could kiss your neck.

"'Romantic' probably wouldn't be the word I'd use," you mimicked, raising your arms to let Tom pull your t shirt over your head.

"Why not?" Tom's hands roamed your chest, his breath stuttering against your neck when your hand slipped beneath the waistband of his boxers. "Are you saying 'The Spiderman' isn't romantic?"

"Not really," you shrugged, frowning when Tom pulled back from you.

You sat up slightly, propped up on your elbows to watch him climb off the bed and rifle through the top drawer of the bedside cabinet.

"What are you- oh for fuck's sake-" You groaned, laughing when Tom turned around.

Sinking down onto one knee, he held out a bottle of strawberry lube and looked up at you adoringly.

"Listen, babe." His words were strained, his lips contorted as he tried not to laugh. "You are the love of my life. I know we're only young but this just feels-"

Tom broke off, dipping his head for a second to compose himself. You giggled as you got to your knees, clasping your hands over your heart.

"-it feels right, you know? Can I, please, shove my cock in your mouth?"

You bit your lip as you pretended to hold back tears, nodding as you held your arms out to him.

"Nothing would make me happier."

Tom got to his feet, coming to stand at the edge of the bed as you shuffled forwards to meet him. Taking the bottle from his hands, you wrapped your arms around his neck. You kissed sloppily as you both laughed against the other's lips, his hands on your ass pulling you closer.

Your laughs soon turned to moans, your hands trailing down his chest to tug at his boxers and sweatpants. He pulled them off swiftly, removing his t shirt too for good measure as you squeezed some lube onto your palm. Tangling your non-lubed hand in his hair, you pulled him into a kiss as you smoothed the gel over the head of his cock, his moans lost inside your mouth. Your hand slid over his length, pumping firmly while your tongue explored his mouth. Your thumb rolled over the tip of his cock as you pulled back, pressing a last firm kiss to his lips.

Lying down on your back with your head just hanging off the edge of the bed, you wiggled out of your pyjama bottoms, kicking them and your underwear off the other side of the bed. Tom leant over you with his cock in his hand, teasing your bottom lip until you opened your mouth. You stuck your tongue out slightly, the sickly sweet strawberry taste of the lube tickling your taste buds as Tom pushed into your mouth. In this position you had little control over your own movements, so you reached up to replace his hand with yours, applying gentle pressure as you guided him in at your own pace. Closing your eyes, you breathed slowly through your nose as he filled your mouth.

Tom's hands gripped the sheets either side of your hips, knuckles white as he resisted the urge to thrust into your mouth until you were ready. You gagged around him as he hit the back of your throat, eliciting a groan from somewhere above you. Tilting your head to adjust the angle, you relaxed your throat, your hand falling away as you took the last of his cock into your mouth. You moaned around him when he started to move his hips, your hand slipping between your legs to try and relieve some of the tension building inside you.

The remains of the lube on your hand made your skin tingle, your fingers sliding over your clit with ease. You arched your back instinctively, Tom's hand leaving the sheets to toy with your nipple as you touched yourself while he slid in and out of your mouth. You bent your knees, letting them fall out to the side as you pushed two fingers inside yourself, trying to move in the same rhythm as Tom's hips. His cock deep in your throat and your fingers grazing across your g-spot, you writhed against the sheets, muffled moans filling the room.

Above you, Tom watched you hungrily, moans rising from his chest as he fucked your mouth and you fingered yourself. Pupils blown wide and lids heavy with lust, his eyes devoured you. He leant further over you to bring his fingers to your clit, the change in angle forcing him deeper into your mouth.

"Holy sh-"

His words caught in his throat, his hand stilling over your clit as he watched, mesmerized, as the outline of his cock protruded through your neck. You moaned around him, grasping at his wrist with your free hand. The coil inside you was ready to snap, all you needed was his fingers to push you over the edge. Eyes never leaving your throat, Tom rubbed firm circles over your clit until your thighs were clamped around his hand, twitching as you spasmed around your fingers.

Your body went slack as you came down from your high, shaky breaths forcing their way through your nose. Tom's abs tensed above you as he pulled out to let you breathe, pre-come leaking onto your swollen lips.

"You good?" Tom's voice was tight, all his energy going into not coming down your throat then and there.

You kept your eyes closed as you nodded, swallowing between heavy breaths. Tom straightened up as you sat up, turning so your legs dangled over the edge of the bed. Wrapping your fingers around his length, you pressed open-mouthed kisses to his hips, making sure to leave marks on the sliver of skin that would surely peek out over the top of his jeans. His hands gripped your shoulders, fingertips digging into the muscle as you took his cock back between your parted lips. You bobbed your head, sucking him deeper into your mouth as your hand cupped his balls.

"Babe I - fuck-"

You looked up through your lashes at him, nodding your head slightly and humming around his cock to let him know you understood. Tom's chest heaved as he groaned, hips jerking as he came in your mouth. You slid your lips over his length slowly, holding the tip against your lips as you swallowed. You opened your mouth again, your hand coaxing out the last drops of come onto your tongue.

Tom's hands massaged your shoulders as he caught his breath, one trailing up your neck to cup your chin and tilt your face up towards his. You wiped the back of your hand across your mouth, grinning up at him.

"You were right, that was romantic."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 106 5
More stories saved from Tumblr, but all of these are around Christmas!
25.1K 276 30
Stories about Loki x Reader or Bucky x Reader. **SMUT WARNING** Requested by my friend uncleslumbago. Enjoy girlfriend!
2K 32 14
(I am not shipping the actual people, I am shipping their online personas) TRIGGER WARNINGS: Guns, Fire, Cussing, Passing out THIS IS ALL FLUFF, NO...
36.1K 724 19
"𝐰𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐮𝐬, 𝐲𝐞𝐭, 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰...