I SEE RED || CREEPYPASTA

Od owjdnwbd

♡˗ˏ✎*ೃ˚🍒:; ↳ ❝ 𝐄𝐗𝐄𝐂𝐔𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐘𝐋𝐄, 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐄 𝐍𝐎 𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓... Více

(^///^)
CreepyPasta Brother Description
When Someone Hurts You
You Get A Boyfriend
When You Get Mad At Them
When Your Boyfriend Makes Dinner For You
You Have Your Period
When You Have Your First Kiss
You Break Up With Your Boyfriend
When You Get Kidnapped
When You Need Them
Jason The Toymaker Follow Up
They Save You
IMPORTANT MUST READ

You Have To Go To The Hospital

3.1K 54 27
Od owjdnwbd

Jeff & Liu

You were once again, on the run from the cops. You had accidentally gotten caught after slaughtering a family of six.

Now, you are running through the dark forest after being shot a couple of times, but even with all of the pain surging through your body, you refused to surrender. Which, unfortunately, caused you to lose more blood then you should have.

After a few minutes, you had decided to stop running and climbed a tree instead. Due to the midnight sky, the police were unable to find you, me they decided to give up for the night.

You chuckled as you saw them run out of the woods, but stopped once a sharp pain occurred in your stomach.

Once you were sure that they were far away, you decided to climb down the tree. Which ended with you falling down, hitting every branch in the process.

"Shit!" You shouted as you sat up from the ground, holding onto your lower back that was now aching like hell while your other hand had grabbed your head. But you had gotten up too fast after the impact that you had fainted, your head hitting a rock once you did.

TIME SKIP

You had woken up to find yourself laying in your bed with bandages covering all of your wounds. You had assumed that someone found you and brought you back to the mansion to get help from Nurse Anne.

"I'll have to thank her later," You mumbled o yourself as you looked up at your white ceiling, about to fall asleep once again until your door was busted down by none other then Jeff and Liu.

"You okay?" Jeff asked calmly once he saw you awake, he didn't want to seem like he cared about you.

You nodded your head, wincing once a migraine had hit you.

"We took care of them." Liu smiled at you as he gently brushed you hair out of your face.

Ticci Toby

You had decided to go out to get some waffles instead of having someone at the mansion make them for you. Fortunately, you were able to find a small diner that was open all night.

You should've taken notice that there was dust and spiderwebs all over the place, but at the moment, only waffles were on your mind. So, you greeted the older lady before ordering to go.

After a couple of minutes, your food was ready. She gave you your food before calculating the amount you owed, to which you gave.

As you walked through the forest, you hummed in delight as you could practically already taste the waffles on your tongue.

TIME SKIP

After finishing your last bit of the waffles, your stomach had erupted in pain. You had thought it was just cramps before you felt like you were going to throw up.

You quickly ran to one of the many bathrooms and threw up all of the food you had ate that day. But, the pain didn't stop.

In the end, you went to the only nurse located in the mansion to hear that you had gotten food poisoning.

'That damn old lady.' You thought as you glared at one of the posters on your bedroom wall.

Eyeless Jack

You somehow broke a couple of bones while out at the park.

Due to the nice weather you had decided to go out and hangout with the children at the park. One game that they begged you to play was tag, and you happily agreed not wanting to disappoint them.

As you played, all the moms at the park watched you closely. And they just so happened to be watching as you accidentally shoved a kid, hard. While you were just meaning to tag the kid, you didn't know how much strength you had put into it, resulting in the kid face planting on the ground.

Of course, the mother of the kid was furious. She even went as far as telling all of the other ladies about the whole situation and convincing all of them to group up on you. It didn't take long for them to pin you down as beat you relentlessly with their purses, however, everything chanced when a mom grabbed a loose brick and smashed it on your arm, which led to your broken bone.

This had irritated you greatly since you truly didn't mean the kid any harm. But due to the kids around, you decided to not give the moms a piece of your mind.

But that didn't mean you'd let them off the hook. You had went to all of their houses while they slept and filled their bed with dead rats.

Laughing Jack

After you had finished entertaining the children at the carnival, you had noticed that your right arm had begun to go limp. You quickly went into your private tent to investigate the cause of this, only to find a rip on your arm.

You had somehow managed to get a rip on your arm which lead most of the stuffing in your arm to fall out. Of course, you couldn't go on like this. So, the only choice you had was to go home and ask Nurse Anne to fix it.

This sure was a bother but you couldn't have the lovely children to see you lose your stuffing. Not only would that creep them out, but it would also reveal your secret to the other employees.

Ben Drowned

It was no surprise that Ben had a list of people that would kill him at any chance they got. However, what neither of you knew, was that they had found out you were his sister.

You both tried to distance yourself outside in case anyone might've been watching, apparently that didn't work out.

You had been walking down one of the many aisles located in the supermarket, when eight men had surrounded you. While you were good at hand-to-hand combat, having eight, taller men circle around you at the same time was a no go.

One of them had pushed you against the shelves as the others pickpocketed you.

"G... get the fuck off of me!" You spoke as your face was being smashed against the shelf, causing you to grit your teeth in pain.

"No can do, princess." The man from behind you chuckled as he whispered into your ear before pulling you up, making sure to keep a tight grip on your arms.

Then, they all started to attack. No bystander tried to intervene, they just watched as you got beat senseless in the middle of the candy aisle.

Once you were unconscious and left with nothing of value, the store clerk had ran up and called an ambulance.

Masky

You had decided to go back to your former high school, the place that started everything.

The living hell.

Masky had tried to convince you not to go back there, but you, of course, weren't about to listen. So, there you were walking through the school halls, boys falling for you, girls envying you, and teachers wondering what you were doing in this school.

However, the teachers brushed off the fact that you just walked into the school out of nowhere, due to not getting paid enough.

Girl grew upset as they one-by-one began to lose their boyfriends because of you. So, they did what anyone else would do, seek revenge.

While you were in the bathroom a group of girl came in. At first you thought nothing of it, until they began to call you names.

"You slut!"

"Whore!"

They began calling you cruel names but you paid no attention knowing you could snap their necks in seconds. But while you were distracted for a split second, a girl hit you in the back of the head.

You fell to the ground, vision blurry, and all you could see were blurry figures surrounding you. Then the impact hit.

The girls hit, kicked, and pulled your hair. By the time they were done with you, you were left with a black eye, busted lip, and bloody nose.

You felt the tears begin to stream down your face, you thought teenagers had changed, but they're still the same. They're always the same.

You began to limp out of the bathroom, searching for the girls that had beaten you up. And once you did... you showed them less mercy then they showed you. None.

Once you killed the girls, you couldn't stop there, so you continued until everyone in the school was disposed of.

You then began your walk home, your vision getting worse every step you took. By the time you got to your house, you collapsed.

You were in the hospital for 2 months, due to a coma.

Slender Brothers

You were taking a peaceful stroll through the forest when you overheard some parents yelling at their kid.

"Why don't you just go away?"

"We didn't want you to begin with!"

You decided to head over to where the commotion was being held and observed the family of three from the trees. None of the were aware you were watching so they continued on with their banter.

"I'm sorry.." the little boy told his parents. You felt sympathy for the poor child, but that quickly turned to anger as you watched the father point a gun to the little boy's head.

The little boy's loud cries and pleads could be heard from any corner of the forest as he shut his eyes tightly, preparing for a bullet to enter his head. The gun went off but the bullet never came.

The boy cautiously opened his eyes to see a beautiful lady standing in front of him. You tentacles were spread wide as you protected the boy from the impact.

"Close your eyes, hun." You told the boy as you turned your head slightly to look at him with a genuine smile. The boy nodded slowly before following your instructions. All he could her was the blood curling screams of his parents.

Once the screams stopped, the little kid opened his eyes to see you covered in blood. He didn't know whether to admire you or fear you, but all thoughts went away once he saw you go limp.

The boy ran towards you as he examined your body to find out that the bullet had entered where your heart should be instead of the little boy's head. Tears streamed down the kid's face as he watched your eyes go dull.

He quickly screamed for help until somebody arrived to help you. But he quickly remembered your tentacles and turned towards you to see that they had disappeared. No human other then this little boy had seen your tentacles, no human was ever allowed to.

TIME SKIP

You woke up to find yourself back at the mansion where your brothers wasted no time to inform you of what happened. Then they told you some horrible news, they had disposed of the little boy since he had witnessed your true form. You only nodded at their words, knowing it had to be done.

The four of them then left your room to give you sometime to rest, and that's when you broke down. The death of the kid was heartbreaking, literally. After all these years... you could feel your heart being torn apart.

Hoodie

You had been riding your skateboard late at night, since hardly anyone was out around that time. It was calm and quiet, the only thing you could hear was the music playing through your earbuds.

But if course all good things must come to an end. A drunk driver had been driving down the same street as you, and hadn't been able to see you clearly.

This lead to the accident, you weren't able to get out of the way in time before you were hit.

You woke up to see yourself alone in a white room, before a nurse walked in.

"Your awake! How do you feel sweetie?" You looked at her with a smile telling her that you were doing well, but then you asked about what happened last night as it was still a blur to you.

"You had gotten hit by a car last night, and it seems that the driver had ran into a tree after that..." A frown was now eminent on her face, while you tried hard not to smile. You knew who had avenged you... because he always watches you from the trees just in case anything like this happens.

'Thank you Hoodie.'

Jason the Toymaker

You were casually strolling around town, stunning anyone who passed you with your looks. There was no doubt that you were indeed a beautiful being.

Jason had always warned you of the nasty people who would try and take you due to your beauty. But you paid no thought to it as it's never happened before... until now.

You were window shopping until you stopped at a jewelry store. A gorgeous necklace being displayed through the glass had caught your attention.

Too focused on the piece of jewelry in front of you, you were unaware of a man approaching you, before it was too late.

You were dragged into a dark alley, seeing more men coming out of the shadows.

"You caught a nice one this time." One of the middle-aged men spoke up with a lick to his lips.

"It wasn't that hard actually." You were terrified not knowing what these men were gonna do, but you knew what you had to do. You kicked the man that held your arm in his shin causing him to kneel down in pain.

"You little bitch! Get her boys!" As he said that, the others began to attack you. One managed to yank you to the wall by your hair, where he continued to punch you, until you were all bloody.

"Tch! Let's leave her, she's not pretty anymore." Upon hearing that sentence you began to sob into your hands, regretting not listening to your brother.

After a few minutes, an elderly lady had saw you crying and quickly took you to the hospital.

"Aw you poor dear..." You heard her whisper before your vision went black.

You woke up to see Jason looking at you with guilt, which caused your heart to clench. You had then figured out that one of the men had hit you so hard that you had gotten a concussion.

You had then learned your lesson... always listen to Jason.

[edited]

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

81.2K 3.5K 27
ᴄʀᴇᴇᴘʏᴘᴀꜱᴛᴀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ((𝐒𝐄𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐋)) ── ❝ 𝐢'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲... 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭? ❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 death can't even stop her, nothing can, not ever she rises...
329 13 6
𝗦𝗼 • 𝗹𝗶 • 𝘃𝗮 • 𝗴𝗮𝗻𝘁; to wander alone. ───────( creepypasta x gn! reader ) ╰─ [𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐆] ─╯ ┈➤ three college studen...
1.2K 33 9
I'm no longer working on this story. Truth be told, I don't like it. I kept telling myself that once I got it started I'd sort of warm up to it, but...
542 5 14
oh Creepypasta! here is a scenario! but just a quick reminder that this happend after you met so... that's that and here are the creepypasta we're do...