My Arrogant Boyfriend (Kim ta...

By komalkim

It was a normal day of school but suddenly your world changes .. the popular yet arrogant guy became your boy... More

Starting of dark clouds
little mistake
Torture
Something new
Spark
backfire
Plan goes wrong
Close enough
Stranger
Not an update
Butterflies
Fake is the new REAL
She is different.
He is different
His birthday
My First Kiss
SIDE EFFECT
shout out
SHE IS MINE
Relationship's SUCK!!!
Valentine's Day (pt 1)
Valentine's Day (pt2)
CUDDLE
excitement
TELL HER THE TURTH
NO
The Truth
Regret
I LOVE HER
๐Ÿ™ƒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
FAMILIAR STRANGER
I LOVE HIM
UNFAMILIAR STRANGER
Sorry
Drunk
Unrequited Love
Forgiveness
All's well that Ends well
New Book
Need Help.
New Fanfic Alert

Caught In A Lie

12.3K 494 228
By komalkim

So first THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE 300 VIEWS AND ALL THE VOTES . I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH . 💜💜💜💜. YOUR VOTES ALWAYS GIVE ME ENCOURAGEMENT TO KEEP ON WRITING ... SO THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN .... 💋💋💋💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
================================

JIMIN POV :
First i should give my description. .. cmon i am the hottest friend any one could ever have and you are also lucky to have me. Sorry for being cocky but i am just stating the facts.I am best friend with TAE and KOOKIE they are my world. We are childhood friends and Tae is an ass among us. He is usually cold heart and a jerk but only we know that he is such a softy. He just like to maintain his tough guy attitude. Now let me tell little about myself first,I belong to an averge family. My family consist of 5 members , my parents, 2 little brothers and being the eldest son, i always had many responsibilities. I started working at a very young age i was 8 when i started cleaning tables at a restaurant and there i met Tae and kookie who came there with their family. When they met me they were already friends and they quickly became my friends. Thank you Tae for taking me as a friend. You always fine a way to help me and my family . I sometimes feel bad about how you always support me financially and emotionally without any thing in return. Of course kookie is there too to support me. But you know he is average like me but yet tries to help me out .. well i guess i am thank...
*i was cut by kookie who looked glared at me like a wild dog* .

Kookie: first i thought we were making a documentary for Tae's birthday, so why the hell you are telling your story . Second you never worked in a restaurant and we met you in a park where you were playing. So stop saying emotional shit and telling all the fake bad memories.

Me: But whats the fun in that documentary should be emotional so that it can hit Tae and others heart.

Kookie: Tae knows all the shit about us so why lie . * rolled eyes * and I'll only show it to Tae as a birthday gift . So stop acting and Tell the real fun stuff like how we had so much fun together . How we always stay together and how tae behaves when he is drunk.oh wait. Dont tell that it was a horror show for me .

*i laughed at that because it is true Tae can get drunk with only half can of beer and after that he can~~~~~*

Flash back:
4 years ago

*Me and kookie were at a club checking out girls like always . It was Tae's first time at a bar with us but tae was not even slightest interested in any of them.i was having rum and kookie was having a beer but then again there was Tae with his cold , chill,  super sparkling and fizzy water. He looked so annoyed*.

Kookie:Cmon at least act like you're enjoying. All the beautie...

Tae:I am not a fuck boy like you kookie.. *rolling his eyes* you guys said we are going gaming why here ??

Me:Well saying the one who lost his virginity at 15 . Plus romance is more fun then gaming . *winking*

Tae: no it isn't plus i didn't ...

*we both give him the look "like why the heck you're lying" then Tae started speaking again*

Tae: i was almost 16 ..*busted
laughing*

*Kookie and i laughed too*
Me: but dude that was so gross like with your teacher ewww *i made disgusted face while remembering the memories*

Kookie: atleast she was 20 but in your case chi....... *i put my hand on his mouth* stop talking about that someone might heard you and i got a reputation here.*i said while glaring at him*

Tae:What the fuck you guys are doing ~~~~~~*hic* i know you srew your 35 year old baby sitter i know every thing ~~~ *hic*and don't act innocent kookie we know very well how you lost yours *hic *

*We truned to look at him that why the hell he is so worked up all the sudden and than i saw the rum glass was empty. . Taetae accidentally drunk my alcohol . Okay so i guess no i know that he had tasted the Rum for the first time ... now i can understand his behavior but* shit why he is saying all the secrets out loud.*Me and kookie said at the same time *.But then Tae started crying and telling us how he wants his family to love him and care for him ..like my mom does for me . He told us how lonely he was . Thats when me and kookie realized how lonely he is and how he never ask for any thing from us in return from all the good deeds he had done for us . He even paid my college entry fee for which i am really grateful to him but looking at him crying broke our heart but then tae did an unexpected thing he while crying suddenly grabed kookie's collar and pulled him towards him and kissed kookie ....

Kookie: ewwwwww .... what the hell tae ewww .. i feel like i going to puke . *kookie said while wiping his lips and gag for few times*
Tae again try to kiss him but kookie douge him ... and he truned to me and took me by surprise.

Smoocumwahhhhhh !!!!

Me : ew ew ew .. why me!!!! Lets take him home before he starts raping us * i said before wiping my cheek which was still wet with tae's kiss. We hold him and about to take him out of the club when he suddenly gets angry ahh his mood swings *

Tae:Why the hell the club tile are blue .. i hate blue tile .. who gave you permission you make it blue .. its look like i am in the bar,Shaby one * i face palm my self and took taehyung hand but he the jerk my hand off * Why the fuck you have blue hair.. all of you are annoying me .. *with those final words he collapsed on the floor. Kookie and i quickly hold him up by his shoulder and took him home.At first we thought that happened because it was his first time being  drunk but after 2 then 3 then 4 then 5 more times .. we came to a realization that alcohol and Tae are not meant for each other .. it gave him stages ...
1- emotional
2- romantic
3 and final before collapsing- anger ..
Flash back ends

Well after finally  filming the documentary the way kookie wanted. Me and kookie went out to look for Tae and plus i really want to ask him something, finally we found him on the backyard of our college.

Kookie and Me:Hey taetae ~~~~~

Tae: Hello~~i was just thinking about where the hell you guys were???

Kookie and Me: So you miss us ?? *we both wiggle our eyebrows*

Tae:Of course you ass holes *he said laughing *Kookie do you have snacks or some thing to eat ...

Kookie:No i dont. I was actually going to buy some after finding you. Wait let me get something for us.* with that Kookie stands up and went in to buy some snacks* 

Tae: Jimin why are you looking at me like that since yesterday. *said before turning to me *

Um i want to ask something ..

Tae:Do you even need permission. . Go a head ??

TAEHYUNG POV :
Jimin was about to ask some thing . I opened my water bottle was taking a sip when jimin said.

Are you talking to y/n ???
*I spilled my water and coughed hard*

No ~~~~~~

Dont use high pich i know you are lying and more to my disbelief you are talking to her while pretending you are me!!!! *whisper shouted*

First calm your horses. You were the one who told me to talk to her and solve our problems...

I never told you to betray her by being jimin . I meant was that talk to her as Tae not me .. 

Oh so that's what you said and meant.
* i replied in a confuse way*

Cmon Tae you said you wont talk to her . I remember that much and more to my disbelief you guys are talking for 2 month like wow when were you going to tell me *huff*.

Dont get sassy over it .. plus how do you know all the details . I never told any one about this * i said while crossing my hand*

So now its my fault because i find it out on my own . Plus when were YOU going to tell me the details *huh* ..

Stop acting like my girlfriend .. i didn't tell you because ithoughtyouaregoingtomakefunofme..

Stop talking alien and i will make fun of you. Tae has fallen for the girl he said was never going to be his type jahahaahahah * holding his stomach hard * i have been holding my laughter since yesterday. .

You are not mad at me for not telling you ???? and hey she is not my type i am talking to her because she is fun just that.

No taetae how can i hate my world, buddy and right ~~~~ so you are talking to her for two months just because she was fun nothing more right ~~~~~

Eww that first line you said was so gay (no offense please🙏🙏🙏 ) and yeah just that .. nothing else.
*We both laughed on that* ....

Tae never lie or hide things from us we wont judge you okay ..

Yes okay okay i wont i cross my heart *i said while crossing my heart with my right hand *

HERE YOU ARE !!!!!! Someone said from behind me .I turned and found y/n behind me before i could say any thing she said .

Y/n : My dad is in school .. he wants to see how my boyfriend looks in college. Get up and come with me show my dad how good of a boyfriend you are.

Chim:Boyfriend ?????* wide eyes*

E-em about that jimin . I-i ... *she cut me off by pulling my hand and started walking while taking me with her*. Jimin mouthed me "you are so fucking death"..

I am doomed ...  i should have told him sooner . *brain cries*

================================
WOW TWO UPDATE IN ONE WEEK I AM MAKING PROGRESS AIN'T I ? .WELL GUYS THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN FOR READING MY STORY AND VOTING FOR IT ..

SO TAEHYUNG BIRTHDAY IS NEAR AND OUR BABY HAS GROWN SO WELL .. TIME DO WENT FAST ...ITS LIKE YESTERDAY THEY WERE FETUS AND NOW THEY ARE HOT AFS.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 2.5K 16
So im here with a new taekook book...i hope you all like this book๐Ÿ’™๐ŸŒŸ Story of a soft kind boy who all his life never felt any love and effection fr...
417 48 7
โ€ผ๏ธON HOLDโ€ผ๏ธ "I Love you Jeon Jungkook please be my boyfriend" - KTH "I L-love y-you too hyungie. i will be your boyfriend" -JJK "I promise I will be...
164K 8.9K 80
hello guys this is my first BL STORY hope you like it . ================================ Jimin became fake gay to get this specific fujoshi girl .(...
917 44 11
Taehyung doesn't know when his crush on Jungkook turned into love..his love for him was increasing day by day...He was afraid that Jungkook would mak...