The Kingkas and their Queens

By Min_Jimin0613

Junmyeon, Kris, Jongdae, Chanyeol, Jongin, Sehun, Yoongi, Namjoon and Jungkook are the Kingkas of SM High in... More

Foreword
Character Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25 (Part 1)
Chapter 25 (Part 2)
Please Read!
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (Part 1)
Chapter 28 (Part 2)
Short Story

Chapter 12

1.5K 47 7
By Min_Jimin0613

A/N: Hi all! This is a filler chapter so it might be a little boring? Haha idk but I hope you'll enjoy it! :)

[The next day in school]

The Kingkas and Queenkas were walking hand in hand along the hallway as usual. Even though it's already been 3 days since the Queenkas came, the students were still in awe of how soft the Kingkas have become.

"Guys! Can we go to the mall in the evening?" Baekhyun said as he eyed Chanyeol with an overly excited smile. Chanyeol swore he felt chills when Baekhyun looked at his direction.

"Sure, I need to shop for some new clothes anyway. Anyone objects?" Junmyeon asked, making sure that all the Kingkas were cool with the decision.

"Nope! I need to get new shoes!" Taehyung shrieked in excitement.

"And I need to get new jeans!" Jimin added, jumping up and down beside Yoongi.

"Mhmm I'm in desperate need to shop" Jin stated while dramatically flipping his imaginary hair.

"I second that! Kris would pay for all my stuff right baby?" Tao said, shiny orbs staring directly at Kris.

"Yes babe. Whatever you want" Kris agreed without hesitation, trying to win the heart of his baby panda in hopes of finally sleeping on the bed at night.

"I want to buy some new books anyway so I'm fine with it" Kyungsoo voiced out with a smile. The maknae Kingkas let out voices of disgust and dismay upon hearing the word 'books'. That resulted in each on of them being hit on the head by Kyungsoo.

"Lulu! It hurts! Kyungsoo hyung hit me on the head!" Sehun ran to his boyfriend for comfort.

"Oh and I want to get a new bag!" Luhan yelled in excitement, completely ignoring the whining Sehun that stood beside him.

"I need to get a new laptop!" Minseok continued.

Yixing just nodded his head and said "I need to buy some decorations for my new room as well!"

"Yay! We're going to the mall~ we're going to the mall~" Baekhyun, Taehyung, Jimin and Tao sang out loud as they held hands and twirled around in a circle.

Well, I guess the whole school knows their plan for that evening!
———————————————————
[Class 3-2]

The older members were having History class now and as expected, the Queenkas were the only ones paying attention.

"Junmyeon! Would you please stop using your phone! Yoongi stop sleeping in my class! At least try to stay wake for once. And Kris! How many times do I have to tell you! No sunglasses in class!" Eunhyuk shouted for the nth time in his teaching career. The number of times he has repeated that same sentence throughout the whole of last year was completely shocking. Yes, he said the same thing every single lesson.

"Ehhh Eunhyuk hyung we already know all these things and you know we'd easily ace the exams!  What's the point in paying attention?" Kris retaliated with a smirk while Yoongi continued sleeping, unbothered by the circumstances.

"Why you little- forget it I'm going to die young if I continue getting stressed by you brats. At least address me as Mr Lee."

"Then you should be dead by now" Yoongi insulted before returning back to his slumber.

"No probs Mr Lee!" Kris replied with a victory smile on his face. Eunhyuk just shook his head and continued teaching, unfazed by the insult Yoongi had thrown at him. He'll just have to hit that brat on the head after class. 

"Ya! Can you guys give the poor man a break and listen in class? Min Yoongi! Wake up right this instant" Jin chided as he smacked Yoongi on the head. Yoongi's forehead came into contact with the desk, the impact jolting him awake. Well, half awake.

"What the heck Jin! What was that for" Yoongi whined sleepily while rubbing his forehead that was throbbing in pain.

"I agree! He's trying his best and you guys are just making his life difficult!" Luhan added as he folded his arms in disapproval of the Kingkas' actions.

"As I said, we don't even need to be here! We already know everything! We're only here for the attendance!" Junmyeon refuted as he looked away from Jin's death glare.

"It's about respecting Mr Lee idiot! Yoongi! Can you stop falling asleep for once? Are you drunk or what" Minseok reprimanded, looking at the half asleep Yoongi who was struggling to keep his head up.

"It's fine, Eunhyuk hyung is just trying to keep up with his teacher status which is absolutely not fun." Kris cuts in.

"Ugh you guys are unbelievable!" Jin gives up and went back to focusing on the lesson. The Queenkas sighed as they left the Kingkas to continue with their inattentive class antics.
———————————————————
[Class 1-3]

In the maknae lines' class, the same situation ensues. Jimin, Tao and Taehyung were diligently solving the mathematical equations. In comparison, Sehun and Jongin were on their phones, having a game match while Jungkook was busy doodling on his paper.

"Kim Jongin! Oh Sehun! Jeon Jungkook! For the last time! Do your work!" Heechul exploded, slamming his hands on his desk.

"On your period today hyung?" Sehun sassed with his eyes still glued to the screen in front of him. The class burst out in laughter at Sehun's comment, aggravating Heechul even more.

"Yea hyung, you normally don't care much about what we do in your class" Jungkook continued.

"What did I do to deserve this?" Heechul whined in despair and went back to teaching his lessons, completely giving up the attempt to make the young Kingkas listen.

"Kookie! That was mean! You shouldn't do that to hyung!" Teahyung chastised as he turned to flick Jungkook's forehead.

"Ouch! That hurts babe! I need a kiss to make the pain go away"

"Nope! No kisses for you! I should give Heechul hyung a kiss after class instead!"

"What?! No! You can't kiss him!"

"And why's that? He does his work! He deserves a kiss, unlike you!"

"Alright alright I'll do my work! But you'll have to give me lots of kisses."

"That's my good boy!" Taehyung chirped as he pecked Jungkook's cheek as a reward.

"Ya Kim Jongin! Oh Sehun! If you don't stop your game and do your work now, I'll tell Luhan hyung and Kyungsoo hyung all about this~" Tao threatened, holding up his phone. Sehun and Jongin immediately looked up with pleading eyes.

"No don't tell Kyungsoo! I'll do my work!"

Sehun who was already on the first question of the assignment upon hearing Tao's threat said "Not a word should be said to Luhan"

"Well if you boys do your work then your wish is my command!" Tao replied, a satisfied grin plastered on his face.

Jimin giggled at the situation. "You guys are so whipped for the hyungs!"

"Oh don't get me started that topic Chim! We all know the Mighty Min Yoongi can only be tamed by a certain Park Jimin!" Jongin teased, causing Jimin to blush.

"Shut it Kim Jongin!"

The others laughed at their bickering friends. Completely unaware of the audience around them. No one has ever dared to raise their voice or threaten the Great EXO Kingkas. It was indeed an unusual sight. Heechul however, was relieved that the Queenkas were there.

Heechul POV

Finally! Someone that can control these boys. I'll have to make sure Jin and the boys make these brats do more school work and not laze around anymore.
—————————————————————
[Class 2-1]

In the Junior class, there was no exception. Though, the situation may be a lot worse than the other classes. They were doing an English test while Mr Choi was at his desk, marking some work. Situated at the back of the class were the EXO Kingkas and Queenkas.

The class was in complete silence, each student focusing on answering the questions on the script. However, just as Mr Choi opened the drawers beside his desk, the soothing silence was destroyed. BOOM! A balloon exploded in the drawer, covering Mr Choi's face in blue coloured flour.

"Our plan worked! Ahahahaha" Jongdae burst out in laughter as he hi fived Chanyeol.

"Siwon hyung looks like a smurf" Chanyeol continued, failing to stifle his laughter.

Namjoon looked up, completely unfazed by the scene before him. He then goes back to listening to his music, accustomed to Chanyeol and Jongdae's pranks. The Queenkas however, were taken aback by what they saw. 

"You guys did that?!" Kyungsoo hollered at the two idiots he called friends. Upon seeing his famous satansoo death glare, the two morons immediately shut up, silently fearing for their lives.

"Ummm about that-" Jongdae replied nervously as he tried to avoid Kyungsoo's gaze. Chanyeol on the other head, stupidly tried to use a textbook as his shield, covering himself from Kyungsoo's line of sight. However, being the idiot he was, Chanyeol forgot that on his left sat Baekhyun, who was equally as furious.

"Did you or did you not do it!" Baekhyun hissed as he stared into the eyes of his boyfriend. Chanyeol, knowing better than to ever lie to Baekhyun, nodded his head hesitantly and the boys immediately started to defend themselves.

"But it's not our fault! Siwon hyung called Chanyeol dwarf ears and said I look like a dinosaur last weekend when the hyungs visited our house! We had to get him back!" Jongdae frantically explained the situation.

"That doesn't mean you can pull a prank on him! Hyung's still our teacher you idiots we have to show him the respect he deserves" Yixing countered with a sigh.

"You guys are no fun" Jongdae groaned but stopped as soon as Kyungsoo's gaze on him intensified.

The entire class was silent as they waited for class resume. It was an entertaining sight though, seeing as their teacher was desperately trying to clean the flour off of his face while the Kingkas and Queenkas were busy bickering.

"Alright class! Continue with your test while I go clean up. Chanyeol and Jongdae! I'll give you a warning! Don't ever do this again!" Siwon commanded, walking swiftly towards the door.

Just as Siwon was about to open the door, Jongdae hollered from his seat "not a chance hyung!"

And with that, Jongdae earned himself a smack on the head by Kyungsoo and a smack on the shoulder by Yixing. Chanyeol himself was getting his own share of scolding from his beloved boyfriend.
—————————————————————
[Cafeteria]

"Boys! What's wrong with you guys? It's only our third day here and this is what I see?" Jin snarled at the Kingkas when they all gathered at the table.

Luhan looked at the three oldest Kingkas and raged "for one, these three idiots would rather die than pay attention in class, then I hear that the younger ones are the same. And Jongdae! You even blew up Siwon hyung's drawer?!"

"I wouldn't say blow up hyung, that was just a small joke. But hey! Chanyeol was in on it as well!" Jongdae whined as he pulled Minseok closer to him. Minseok just rolled his eyes at Jongdae's action and flicked his forehead, causing Jongdae to whine even more.

"Could you guys at least show some respect to the hyungs?" Yixing pleaded, looking across the table at each Kingka. The Kingkas nodded their head as numerous "we'll try to" and "yes Yixing hyung" could be heard throughout the table.

"I want you boys to apologise to the hyungs alright?" Yixing ended, a sigh leaving his lips. The Kingkas hummed in response and went on to seek the comfort of their lovers.

Boyfriends? More like children.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

470 40 20
A 23 years old boy named Kim Taehyung have been dreaming about a unknown boy from the last 1 year of his life but unfortunately can't see the face of...
621K 28.9K 85
{Completed} "I love you bun. Isn't it kind of amazing how a person who was once a stranger can suddenly mean the world to you" - Taehyung "Indeed it...
794K 53.6K 81
"Oh baby...You make me want to risk it all" When it comes to marriage, love is what blossoms between the couple. Living life together and being there...
550K 20.1K 50
jeon jungook the spoiled rich brat of the campus and Kim Taehyung the shy lil bean and the same time smart and sassy _ " why am I still in the same...