Stray Kids one shots/reactions

By soulsakura

Stray Kids one shots, reactions... Request if you want (closed) SOFT FOR THESE BOYS More

HI HELLO
Woojin 🐻
Chan πŸ¦‡
Minho πŸ•ΊπŸ»
Changbin πŸ¦„
Hyunjin 🐯
Jisung 🐹
Felix 🐨
Seungmin 🐢
Jeongin 🦊
They have a crush on you
They are jealous
Jeongin (request)
They see you crying
Jeongin (request)
Changbin πŸ¦„
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (1)
INSTAGRAM TEXTS (2)
They're leaving for a tour
Hyunjin 🐯
They see you in swimwear
Jisung 🐹
Chan πŸ¦‡
They are the father of your child
Minho πŸ•ΊπŸ»
Woojin 🐻
They have an argument with you
Felix 🐨
They are drunk
Felix (request)
Seungmin 🐢
Jeongin 🦊
You're sick
Felix (request)
Jisung (request)
You're on your period (request)
You meet your ex again (request)
Changbin (request)
You come back home, drunk (request)
You're jealous (request)
Hyunjin 🐯
They say something hurtful (request)
They're cheating on you (request)
Changbin πŸ¦„
You see them changing (request)
You're wearing their clothes (request)
They realize you're both similar (request)
Chan πŸ¦‡
Minho πŸ•ΊπŸ»
You back hug them, crying (request)
You are older than them (request)
Minho OR Jisung (request)
Minho's ending
Jisung's ending
THANK YOU
You are younger than them (request)
You slap their butt (request)
Jisung (request)
Woojin 🐻
They fall in love at a concert (request)
Chan (request)
You're curvy (request)
Jisung (request)
You lose a close person (request)
They're proposing (request)
You're fighting with another member (request)
You appear in 'we got married' (request)
You walk down the aisle (request)
You rip your pants in front of them (request)
You swap body/soul (request)
You're a person of color (request)
You're a celebrity (request)
You have an eating disorder (request)
You go on stage with them (request)
The end

They saw you changing (request)

11.5K 204 174
By soulsakura

Request/Plot :

Thank you @ciaraassur for requesting~

••

Woojin :

Would be startled but not shocked. « Y/- O-oh... sorry baby I'll just leave ». Would try his best to hold a smile back at what he has just seen as he quickly exits the room. Another day, he would change while pretending he hadn't seen you on purpose just to tease you and to see you being flustered because this boy thinks you are a whole cutie.

Chan :

Not shy but respectful (I mean we're talking about Chan). Would actually have liked to stay more to appreciate the view but doesn't want to seem impolite or rude so quickly leave without forgetting to excuse himself. « Oh excuse me Y/N, I saw nothing just go on what you were doing haha ». But would definitely think about it all day, and night long.

Minho :

Would stand still in the door's frame until you notice his presence. When you turned to look at him, he would be smirking at you, playing with his eyebrows (y'all kwim) and you would just sigh and trow a pillow at him, used to this to happen. He would leave though not wanting to be disrespectful but would definitely tease you afterwards.

Changbin :

Would enter your room without knocking as usual, only to find you changing. Would stop on his tracks and start to smirk. « May I join ? ». You would turn around, quite startled since you hadn't heard him coming and started to cover your unclothed areas. « CHANGBIN GET THE FUCK OUT ». He would chuckle but leave anyway.

Hyunjin :

Shy little bean. Would be realyyyyyyy flustered and might think the world's gonna end. Would blush furiously and doesn't even know how to speak anymore. Quickly gets out without saying anything because he was too embarrassed but wonder all day if he should apologize and would be scared that you hate him because of that.

Jisung :

« HEY Y/N YOU KNO- o-o-oh a-ah-ah s-sorry » would suddenly enter your room as usual but quickly become a stutter mess after he saw what you were doing. Still chocked he didn't move a single bit. « Jisung get out » eyes widening « o-oh y-ye-yeah sorry hehe » at first would be flustered but still tease you afterwards about it.

Felix :

Might think it was the most embarrassing moment of his life (nah you had worst Lix). « I-I'll just wait outside... no you know what that was not that important I'll j-just.. yeah ». Would leave a confused you inside, and close the door behind him. Would be embarrassed and hope you won't talk about it later, but you would, just to tease him ;).

Seungmin :

A cutie. Really flustered and doesn't want to make you feel uncomfortable or anything so he leaves quickly after entering the room by mistake. Would promise himself and you too to always knock before entering. But eventually forgets it the next day and the same scene happens again making you laugh because of his cute and flustered self.

Jeongin :

Omg. The baby. « Y/NNNN Seungmin is annoying me agai— AAAAAAAAAH » would scream and put his hands in front of his eyes, trying to forget the sin he just witnessed. « How dare you do this to me Y/N !?!?? ». You just chuckled at his cute behavior « you could have just knocked you know it's not my fault ».

***

When the two queens are connected

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.2K 415 32
stray kids x reader scenarios, imagines and reactions that hopefully won't make you absolutely cringe and die, lower caps intended - this book contai...
12.2K 324 10
Straykids Oneshot stories [slow updates] [mostly Felix centric] {All trigger warnings will be displayed at the top of each story}
6.8K 132 8
sᴛʀᴀʏ α΄‹Ιͺα΄…s Κ™xΚ™ sα΄α΄œα΄› ᴏɴᴇsΚœα΄α΄›s
929K 15K 92
stray kids scenarios and imagines ! *stray kids ships are now included!*