// ๐ƒ๐„๐๐‘๐„๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐ ๐€๐๏ฟฝ...

By _AbXgaXl

WARNING ~ you are sensitive to suicide and depression don't read More

Characters ๐Ÿ˜˜
1%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
Not a chapter
11%
1K Reads Celabration also Jahseh Birthday/Face reveal๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’—
12%
13%
14%
Sorry Yall ๐Ÿฅบ
15%
16%
17%

2%

4.7K 182 115
By _AbXgaXl

Shakira's POV

We all get out of the car and Yasmeen locks the door with her car keys . "This Florida weather tho . I'm gonna melt" Kierra says . "I know right". I say fake crying

We walked into the mall heading into different stores buying a lot of clothes that we probably don't need .

"I'm hungry ya wanna get In-N-Out at the food court" I ask holding my stomach I could hear it growling .

"Ooooh I been craving In-N-Out lately omgoshhhh" Yasmeen says . "So we out" Kayla says .

We made our way to the food court having to get through the large line of people . We ordered our food and sat down to eat . I noticed there was this group of men with a hole bunch of tattoos staring at us .

"Ya don't see them guys looking over here" I whisper to them . "Where ?" Yasmeens asks confused . I take my index finger and point over to where those men are with out it being noticeable .

"Damn the one with durag is sexy" . Kayla says
"Ya see that guy with red dreads and sharp teeth he look scary" . Yasmeen says and we all start laughing . They all were pretty weird looking , but cute at the same time . The one that caught my eye is the short one , with blonde and black dreads .

"Yo they are coming over" Kierra says making Kayla panic . "Oh my god , oh my god , oh my god . How does my makeup look does it still look good ." She says taking out her little mirror and applying her lipgloss . "I don't need worry about that I'm cuffed" . Yasmeen says bragging about her relationship with Kobe .

"Your makeup looks great " . I say to Kayla trying to calm her down . I put on my AirPods and putting on the song Sicko Mode . I'm not really that good talking to people and , to be honest I'm not really interested.

"Hey" the durag guy says to all of us but , looking at Kayla in awe . " My name is Stokely but call me Ski , this my vro Jahseh , dis nigga WiFi , he's Trippie and that's Pump . " They all wave in sync except me .

"Do you mind us sitting with y'all" Ski ask . "Of course not come sit next to me". Kayla says instantly sounding kinda thirsty but , it seemed like Ski liked it .

WiFi starts talking to Kierra about videos games and I can kinda hear Ski and Kayla flirting . Trippie and Pump was both on either sides of Yasmeen asking her a hole bunch of questions and asking for her number .

Then Jahseh was diagonal from me . "Hey " I hear a voice say , so I take out one of AirPods to see who is talking to me . It was Jahseh . "Oh , um hi ". I say shyly . "What's your name" He asks . "Oh uh m-my names Shakira". "My names Jahseh". He says putting his hand out .

Jahseh POV

This girl she was beautiful , she had sleeve full of tattoos, with long red dreads that go down to her back . There is something about her that is different from these other girls , I can feel it . "How old are you ?" I ask . She stays quiet and doesn't respond .

Shakira POV

I studied his facial features and his outfit . He has multiple tattoos , one of them saying Numb another one saying Alone . I wonder the meaning of his tattoos . He was wearing all black with a chocker . His style is very different, but he is still really cute.

"Um helloooooo" Hey says impatiently waving his hand in my face . "Oh I-I uh was um daydreaming". "I see you was staring at me" . He laughs . My cheeks starts to burn up . "I asked you question but you never answer" . He says . Oh sorry , what was it ?"

"How old are you" . He ask again . "I'm-.....

I couldn't finish my sentence because I got cut of by seeing this girl . I move over to Yasmeen and whisper in her ear . "That's that bitch Ella with her ugly ass friends " I say balling my fist but still whispering . Jahseh looks confused he might of heard me .

I mouthed to Kayla and Kierra what happened .  "Stay right here we need to handle something". Kayla says to the boys . I wrap my hair up in a bun . I walk right up to her . "So bitch what was that you was saying over the phone hoe". I say . "You said as soon as you see me it is on sight so wassup ". I say intimidating her .

"Bitch , your not scaring nobody". She says trying to act like she is not scared . Then she swings at me and I automatically weave it . I then punch that bitch right in the nose and once she puts her head down I punch her in the stomach . Then she gets a grip of my hair and starts upper cutting me . I hiss at the pain .

"Get the fuck up" Yasmeen says . "Fuck her up Kira fuck her up". I felt weak I wasn't gonna let this dusty ass butch beat me up , so I grabbed her hair punch her few times . Then she was lost and turned around so I kicked her right in her spine .

She falls to the ground and I start throwing punches like there is not tomorrow . Her blood was all over my knuckles and my pants . I feel this person pick me up off of her . It was Jahseh . "Okay that's enough". "Yo you just fucked her up". Jahseh says looking shocked . I could hear Yasmeen , Kayla and Kierra just hyping me up. "Bitch you just beat her ass badly she can't barely even stand". Kierra says .

"We'll get you back for this bitch". Her friends say to me while trying to pick Ella up . Kierra jumps in the conversation immediately . "If ya bitches still gotta problem then we can fight right now" . Kierra says doing her fighting stance . The girls don't answer and just leave the mall .

"Damn I didn't know you knew how to fight". Ski says also in as much shock as Jahseh. "That's the girl version of X right there". WiFi says . I look confused . "Who's X ?"  I ask . "Oh that's just my nickname" . Jahseh says . "Oh". I grab the napkins from behind the counter without permission to wipe off the blood .

"Ma'am you cant just-......"

I cut her off . "Fuck off" I say . We all start to head to exit of the mall . Kayla and Ski are walking hold hands . Yasmeen on the phone with Kobe . Trippie and Pump talking about whatever they talk bout . And WiFi and Kierra talking .

And in the back of everyone was just me and Jahseh walking side by side in silence . "So um you wanted to know" I say trying to break the silence . He looks up confused . "What ?" He says . "I'm 17" I say completely ignoring what he said . "Oh yea , uh I'm 18He says with a smile on his face . I smile back .

"Can I get your Instagram". He says . "Sure my name is Shakira , lowercase , but replace the a with n' x in the beginning and at the end add to a's . I say explaining with my hands . "What's your name on Instagram". I ask him . "XxxTentacion" He says with a blank expression on his face . "That name is ......... different". I say confused .

"I know" He says with a smile that automatically makes me smile . "Okay X I see you". Ski says . Jahseh rolls his eyes playfully . He walks to the group where Ski and the rest is and waves . "Bye . See you around I guess" He says . I wave back .

I meet Yasmeen and Kayla at the car . "Where is Kierra". "She went to go and chill with Venus" . Kayla says while on her phone probably already texting Ski . The rest of the car ride was in silence . I was tired from the events that happened so I fell asleep . But before I fell asleep I kept on thinking about Jahseh , like what does he see in me , is he I attracted to me or no .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

153K 17K 23
"๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™จ๐™š๐™ก๐™›, ๐™œ๐™ž๐™ง๐™ก. ๐™„ ๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™– ๐™จ๐™š๐™š ๐™ž๐™ฉ" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
212K 7.5K 98
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
413K 19.7K 81
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
69.1K 1.6K 31
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...