The Tale Of A Broken Soul ~Je...

By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was livin... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A\N:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 2

829 24 7
By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

                                                Never Love You
Jack's POV:
                A girl covered Mrs Arendelle's eyes she had platinum blonde hair in a braid, big Crystal blue eyes, thick eyelashes, Small pointy red nose, thin pink lips curved in a small smile.

She wore a White T shirt, denim button down shirt, light blue cardigan, white leggings and brown combat boots.

"OH MY GOD ELSA!!!"Anna and a little boy ran to her engulfing her in a tight hug so did their Mom.

"But you said you weren't coming"Mrs Arendelle said she shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know too I thought I couldn't come but my friends did my work before I knew it so I came"She said and notices us and made an  ' O ' shape with her lips.

"Umm Hi, I'm Elsa"She said shyly tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear I just sat there on the couch using my mobile not interested as they all chatted.

"Go change your clothes quickly and come straight to the dining room"Mr Arendelle said looking at nothing she bit her lip nodding slowly as she went upstairs with her luggage and we all went to the dining room.

I was sitting on a chair looking at my plate of food just playing with it bored I don't know why I had to be here I've got so much work to do then she came in wearing a navy blue strapless dress that reach her knees and a white Jacket over it and white flats her hair in the same french braid she came in with her head down as she quietly sat on the chair next to Anna.

"Elsa darling what are you studying?"Mom asked her smiling she looked at her with a small smile.

"I'm studying software Engineering last semester in Disney Works University"She answered Mom and Dad looked impressed I shook my head and took a spoon of salad.

"Excellent"Dad said Emma and Anna were continuously talking non stop while the little guy that I presume is Olaf was talking with that girl (Elsa).

Mom and Dad asked her more questions and her parents asked me questions I don't know what's going on.

"I think it's the right time to make this announcement"Mr Arendelle said we all looked at him confused except Mom, Dad and Mrs Arendelle who looked really worried.

"Indeed"Mom said smiling and Dad nodded what's going on with them today? I looked at them confused.

"Well Jack and Elsa get to know each other as much as you can because we arranged a marriage for you two"Dad said my eyes widened as I stood up quickly she did the same.

"WHAT?!"We yelled at the same time that's why they brought me here? And didn't even asked me first if I wanted it or not.

"Yes you heard me, we want this friendship to turn into a real and strong relationship"Dad said looking at us I arched my eyebrows at him as I stormed out of the house and sat on the bench.

"Who in the hell do they think they are?! Arranged my marriage with that girl without me even knowing!!...."I kept on muttering bitterly moving back and forth continuously on the bench breathing heavily they know that I have a girlfriend and we are happy with each other but No! They can't see me happy.

Elsa's POV:
                 I just called Mom and told her the bad news that I can't come and Mom hung up before I could say anything more Tad placed a hand on my shoulder we were sitting on the bench outside the college building others already left and we're still here.

"What did she say?"He asked as he shifted lying down placing his head on my lap smirking.

"She started crying saying always something comes up and that it's been four years since I last visited"I sighed deeply as I began to play with his hair he closed his eyes and hummed in response.

"What work needs to be done?"He asked me I bit my lip looking at his face he was always so chill I don't know how?

"I need to buy books for the new semester, need to change the dorm since there's a cemetery behind our dorm which totally creeps me and Mer out, I also need to fill some documents and gotta manage my classes and so much more!"I said covering my face with both of my hands frustrated he hummed again and took something out from his pocket.

"Your new dorm keys, Ticket to go back home for a three months vacation, books packed along with your luggage, Managed your schedule as well oh and filled your documents too just your signs are missing"He said handing me Keys and a ticket I looked at him shocked he smiled sweetly at me.

"No you didn't...."I said with my eyes wide as I sat up quickly making him to fall off.

"Wow this is how you say thank you!?"He said standing up dusting his clothes I giggled and quickly hugged him.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you Tadashi!!! You're the best!!!!"I kissed his cheek and ran inside the dormitory and got my everything out and now we were in the airport sitting on the chairs that were right next to each other I was using my mobile phone while his head was on my shoulder after few more minutes his flight was called and we both stood up we hugged and he was about to leave when he stopped.

"Hey Elsa?"He asked in a hurry smiling and walked back to me I hummed in response smiling back.

"I know it will sound weird right now but I want to say that...."He paused and came closer to me pulling me towards him by my waist I blushed as he did something that I thought he would never do or even think of doing he KISSED ME.

K.I.S.S.E.D  M.E

I didn't kissed back because of the huge shock I was happily exploding from inside when he pulled back and said.....

"I love you Elsa, I fell in love with you the first day I saw you nervous and sad, lonely, cute, you can call it love at first sight and you might be thinking of me as an Idiot but I love you and BYE!"He said hugging me quickly and ran off I just stood there dumbfounded I was a blushing mess I touched my lips smiling.

"He kissed me He loves me he kissed me he loves me he kissed me He loves me......"I kept on mumbling smiling like an Idiot as I walked to my flight before I miss it day dreaming.

But I didn't know that this would happen if I'll come back when they said it was settled I ran to my room wiping my tears away I covered my mouth with my hand muffling my sobs once I closed the door behind I sat in a corner of my room crying.

Why are they doing this now? What did I ever do to them? It wasn't my fault that my parents died and I became an orphan, I didn't told them to keep me I wish I died too!! Why did Mom and Dad left me alone?! Why did I came here?! Why was I so desperate to come here?! I wish I stayed there in his arms comforting me.

"Tadashi"I whispered his name out I hugged myself crying harder than before after at least half hour when I had no more tears to cry I stood up and quickly grabbed my mobile dialing his number.

"Pick up pick up pick up...."I mumbled wiping my tears away and it went to voicemail I called again and again but he didn't picked up the call but I sent him the voicemail to call me I called once again but he didn't answered.

I threw my mobile on the bed as I massaged my temples walking back and forth how could they? And the door opened of my room I looked behind me to find Jack with a stern expression I stopped and looked at him as he closed the door behind.

"W-what are you doing h-here?"I stammered taking few steps back while he came forward.

"Your Father forced me to come here!"He said like it was all my fault it made me angry I stopped and walked forward to him.

"It's not like it's my fault!"I said with anger boiling inside me as I started breathing heavily.

"Of course it is, If you wouldn't have born there would be no freaking arrange marriage and I would've been with my girl---"I slapped him really hard tears started to trickle down my cheeks how dare he said it to me it stabbed my heart.

"How dare you?!!"I yelled at his face he kept quiet for a few seconds because he was shocked his expression could tell it he looked at me with a strict expression and grabbed my face with his hand hardly looking straight in my eyes I tried to get out of his grip.

"Never ever do that again because there would be no warning next time! We are going to live in the same house next week so be careful with your actions and to make it clear I will never love you!!"He said throwing me on the bed and left my room closing the door behind I started crying harder as I curled up like a ball on the bed.

Where are you now?! You promised me to be always by my side to help me through and you're not here Liar!!! Then my phone started ringing I looked at the caller ID and saw Tadashi's name shining brightly on the screen.

A\N:
    Heya guys!!!! New chapter new problem! Okay guys questions to make suspense! Will Jack regret what he just did? Will there be Jelsa? Or Tadelsa? Will they ever fall in love? Will the broken soul ever heal and come back to living? No one knows yet except me of course since I'm the author duh! Okay guys bye and don't forget to......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND.....

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 242 14
"Don't let me go" I whispered and he smiled softly and warmly. "I never will," he whispered back and dried my tears Elsa and Jack grew up in two very...
724K 26.6K 25
[ᴍᴏᴅᴇʀɴ ᴊᴇʟsᴀ ᴀᴜ] | ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ | My cousin was dating my best friend, and he wasn't just my best friend - he was the one I deeply fell for. I...
16.6K 804 17
*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would be fine, that once they found someone to...
11.6K 1K 41
If a child is illegitimate then why are fingers always pointed towards that child? Why does he or she have to be bullied? If he or she doesn't have a...