Gay Loki Smut

By Marvelous_Mischief

As the title says. I'll take requests but i only do guy on guy shit :) More

Strangefrost

Appeal to my humanity

26.6K 255 193
By Marvelous_Mischief

Tony's POV

Loki stalked towards me menacingly,
"Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity."
I smirked at him,
"Actually, yes. But not in the way you think."
His eyebrow cocked in confusion,
"You can't stop me."
"That's not what I came here for."
I retorted quickly.
Loki began tapping his foot in annoyance,
"Then why?"
I tried to remain calm and confident as my vunrable body got closer to his.
"Well, for one, I live here. And two.."
I began to cup Loki's face in my hand, but out of reflex he shoved me backwards.

"What are you doing Stark?"
He gripped his septor tightly as I regained my posture.
"My apologies, you're just so sexy, I needed to touch you."
For the first time ever, Loki looked totally speechless,
"I beg your pardon?"
Inhaling deeply, I walked towards him again. As I advanced, Loki backed himself into a table.
"You heard me, your magesty. God, you look so good in your suit, but I'm sure you'd look better without it."

I placed my hand on his and he flinched but didn't push me away.
"You do realize that I'm your enemy, right? The man your friends are trying to kill? Isn't this betrayal?"
His eyes scanned my face, trying to read me.
I simply shrugged,
"I thought you liked mischief."
Loki smirked devilishly at me, and threw his septor to the ground. He grasped my hips tightly and spun me around so that I was pressed against the table.
"You fascinate me, Stark."

Loki's POV
I hungrily connected our lips, running my hands along his waist. It was hard for me to be okay with the fact that a mortal was arousing me, but my feelings were so strong they couldn't be ignored.  I advanced the kiss by shoving my tongue into his mouth. Anthony made a small noise that really got me going. I pulled his pelvis against mine, causing him to sharply inhale. His hands travled down my body and fell onto my arse. He squeezed it hard and I accidentally let out a gasp.

My face heated so I tore his shirt off. He was so beautiful and muscular, but one thing had me perplexed. A big, glowing, circle protruded out of his chest, I don't think that's what humans are supposed to look like.
"You're a human?"
"Last time I checked, yeah."
Anthony responded with sass.
"Then what's this?"
I tapped the structure.
He winced and pushed my hand away.
"Don't worry about it."
He resumed our kiss and started fiddling with my clothes.
"How the hell do I take these off?"
He mumbled against my lips.
I fazed out of my clothes until I only worse my undergarments.

"Mmm, you look delicious Loki."
Anthony muttered in a seductive tone.
I shivered when he spoke my name. Anthony sank to his knees and I smirked wickedly,
"I'm glad you know your place, pet."
The man of iron narrowed his eyes at me before yanking off my last set of clothing. Embarrassment settled in, it was not often that I was naked around anyone.

Anthony picked up my semi-hard member and wrapped his lips around the tip. I grit my teeth as he teased me. The short man removed his lips and licked up the side of my shaft. Once he had me fully erect, he put his lips back on my length, this time taking me in farther. Impatiently, I grasped his hair and forced myself down his throat. His eyes widened and a gutteral sound escaped him. I continued to thrust into him, disregarding any pain it might cause the other man. Soon, it became too much for him as he dug his nails into my thighs and withdrew. He panted and wiped drool off the side of his mouth, a few tears streaked his face. I gleamed,
"Had enough?"
"You'll pay for that you son of a bitch."
I rolled my eyes at him.
"Bend over on the table."
Antony commanded me.
As if I'd obey some midgardian.
"Nice try Stark, but I'm not taking orders fr-"

Before I had a chance to protest, I was forcefully bent over his table.
I was about to get up, when metal clasps extended from the table and latched onto me. I scrunched my eyebrows and attempted to break free.
"Don't bother, those are made out of titanium." 
Despite what he said, I continued to struggle.
"Since you like to play rough, I'm leveling the playing field."
I sighed angrily and turned my head to watch him. He coyly winked at me before slapping my arse. I bit my lip but attempted to keep my best poker face.

Anthony had one hand on my lower back and the other raised in the air. He brought it down quickly, inflicting pain.
"Shit.."
I cursed through my teeth.
"You've been such a bad, bad boy. Killing people left and right. I think you deserve to be punished." When he spanked me for a third time, I felt a tear fall from my eye. Anthony took note of it and stopped. Instead of hurting me, he bent down and spread my arse cheeks apart. He traced my hole with his tongue, giving me an experience I've never felt before.
"W-what is this?"
"Just relax Lokes. I'm gonna make you feel real good.. not that you deserve it.."

He continued his actions, this time pressing it into me slightly. I closed my eyes, enjoying each little movement from the small brunette. My eyes shot open when I felt something being inserted into me. Anthony twisted his wrist, opening me up with two fingers.
This feels so good..
He removed his fingers quickly, leaving me feeling empty and desperate.
"That's all the prep I'm allowing you."
Anthony removed his pants, and stroked his cock. It looked big, I was nervous..

I tensed up as soon as his tip touched my entrance. I turned my head so he couldn't watch my face. His tip entered my body and I instantly felt pain... A pain too arousing to despise. The midgardian forced more of his cock into me and I unintentionally threw my head back. I once again felt his nails as he thrusted all the way into me.
"AH-"
God dammit!
He snickered in a deep, cocky, voice,
"I knew I'd have you screaming."
"Shut up Anthony."
He pushed into me again, this time, I felt indescribable pleasure.
"Should I stop?"
"No! Pl-"
I cut myself off before making myself sound truly desperate.
He sped up his thrusts, his balls slapping against my skin. I balled my fists, I hated not having anything to hold onto.
"A-anthony?"
"What?"
He sounded irritated.
"This is an uncomfortable position, take me to your chambers."
"It wasn't my goal to make you comfortable."
He mocked me.
I exhaled,
"please."
I whispered.
He stopped his delectable actions,
"What was that?"
I clenched my jaw and teleported out of the handcuffs and away from Anthony.
"Fine."
He complied and took my hand, pulling me towards his bedroom.

Once we were inside, I was scooped into the air and thrown aggressively onto his bed. Anthony spun me onto my back and shoved my knees up by my ears. I tried to avoid eye contact with him but he forced me to look at him. I hoped he wouldn't notice the hint of fear and desperation in my eyes. He then kissed me, tenderly this time, cupping my face in his hand. I was utterly confused by his sudden gentleness.

The confusion melted away when the mortal roughly thrusted back into me without warning. I felt me eyebrows scrunch up as my mouth hung open, allowing another moan to escape.
"Mmm.. so tight Lokes. Its almost like you've never done this before.."
He teased me, (granted he was pretty much right.)
"Sh-shut up Stark!"
I snapped, baring my teeth at him like an animal.
He repositioned himself and sped up the thrusts,
"Call me Tony."
I was about to make a quick witted comeback to his controlling tone, when I felt his tip press against a bundle of nerves.
"Fuck! Right there!!"

The words flew from my lips faster than I could stop them. I gazed lustfully into his chocolate eyes. I wanted him to fuck me all night, and I was starting to care less about the domimant persona I'd been trying to maintain.
"Feel good babe?"
Tony asked rhetorically before shoving into the same spot. My eyes rolled back and I latched onto his back, drawing lines up and down him.
"Yess! So good."
I grunted and bucked my hips against him. He had been groaning softly (sometimes loudly) this whole time, his sexy voice making me twitch in attraction.

Each of Tony's motions were bringing me closer to my climax. However, I was determined to outlast the human. I squeezed my hole around his shaft and used magic to make me even tighter for him.
"Fuck! You're-so-tight!"
The man of iron mewled between gasps.
He removed a hand from my hip and wrapped it around my shaft instead. I spasmed at the perfect feeling.
"A-are you getting c-close yet?"
I asked, trying to sound cocky.
I watched as his face displayed an arrogant smirk,
"No. I could do this all day. Why, are you?"
He pulled me against him so hard.
"Nah-not at all."
I lied.
"Really? Cuz I think your little friend would disagree."

I peered down at my dick and saw that I was already dripping with pre-cum. Anthony began stroking me in time with his hips movements. There wasn't really any point in holding back anymore. I sucked my lower lip between my teeth and whined.
"A-anthony I'm-"
"I know. Beg."
The man stared deep into my eyes.
"What?"
I exclaimed astonished.
"If you want to cum, you have to beg."
Scowling at him, I went to stroke my own cock. In response to this, he pinned my arms above my head, pushing into me even harder than before.
"Screw it."
I mumbled, giving up,

"P-please! You win! Tony, I need it! Please give it to me!"
His whole face lit up and he pumped my cock with incomprehensible speed.
"Look me in the eyes and scream my name while you cum!"
For once, I decided to oblige.
"Tony! Tony! TONY! AH!"
I cried as my semen pooled onto his hand and my stomach. My hole became impossibly tighter as my body convulsed. I fell limp as Stark blew his load inside of me.
"Oh fuck Loki!"
He pulled out of me with a loud pop, his cum running down my arse. I layed there, panting and sweating, trying to come down from my high.

Tony wiped himself off and began to dress himself.
"Where are you going Stark?"
"Tony. And well, I still have to fight off your army when they arrive. You still against us?"
He handed me a bottle of water and some paper cloth.
I sat up and looked down at the floor, ashamed of myself. Guilt was stabbing at my stomach. I phased me clothes back on and stood up.
"They can't be stopped."
I said solomly, I truly didn't wish for the T'chari to come anymore.

I placed my hand on Tony's shoulder,
"I'm sorry. I let my envy, anger, and stupidity consume me."
Tony took my hand from my shoulder and held it firmly in his,
"Fight with us. You want to prove yourself? Well now is the time to."
I averted my eyes as a tear fell.
"Its impossible."
Tony wiped my cheek and kissed me, not with lust but with love, something I wasn't used to feeling.
"Hey. We'll find a way. My team needs me right now, I need to go make up a lie to excuse my absence. I hope you'll change your mind. And maybe when this ordeal is over, we can grab dinner, or see a movie."

And with that, he left his room. I stood alone, contemplating everything. Tony flew past the window in his iron suit and I watched as he rejoined my brother and the others. I sighed, put on my helmet, and ran down the steps to retrieve my septor, knowing what needed to be done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 69K 59
π’πœπžπ§π­ 𝐨𝐟 π‹π¨π―πžγ€’ππ² π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐞𝐬 γ€ˆπ›π¨π¨π€ 1〉 π‘Άπ’‘π’‘π’π’”π’Šπ’•π’†π’” 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕 ✰|| 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂 𝑴�...
592K 49.1K 24
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
706K 43.2K 38
She was going to marry with her love but just right before getting married(very end moment)she had no other choice and had to marry his childhood acq...
1.7M 120K 44
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...