Cult

By Atlantis94

His fingers clench tightly around my cuffed wrists. "I don't know whether to murder you or fall in love with... More

1: Initiation Ω
2: Lady Killers Ω
3: Tattoo Ω
4: Perversion Ω
5: Bloody Harry Ω
6: Eighteen Ω
7: Preparation Ω
8: The Ball Ω
9: Tradition Ω
10: Sinfully Ω
11: Victim Ω
12: Investigation Ω
13: Run Ω
14: Cult Ω
15: Ritual Ω
16: Contract Ω
17: Identity
18: Day One Ω
19: Collar Ω
20: Touch Ω
22: Affection Ω
23: Possession Ω
24: Choosing Ω
25: Ariel Ω
26: Watch me Ω
27: Droplets Ω
author's note
28: The Runes Ω
29: Hex Ω
short story: Mama Frog
30: Experiment Ω
31: Save her Ω
32: The screen Ω
33: Mistress Kitty
34: Trance
35: Vivianne
36: Harry's POV
37
Knight, night [author's note]

21: Scream Ω

61K 2K 2.3K
By Atlantis94

Slowly, I glance at it. I don't want to give it so much power by not even naming it, but considering I've never actually seen one in person, I am pretty intimidated, but still curious right now.

I don't know how to pleasure Harry, but I want to. I feel as though I need to reciprocate the pleasure he has given me, but I'm just unsure what to do. My mind wanders to Harry's nonchalant confession about his 'dream' about me, but I quickly shake my head. I've never seen Harry come, let alone felt the cream on my skin the way Harry had imagined.

I take a deep breath and reach my cuffed hand out. Harry's torso is tense, the contour of his abdomen is a series of straight and curved lines glistening with a sheam of sweat. The line of dark hair leading down to his member resembles a wild trail in the Amazon: exotic and natural. 

The now all too familiar sensation of warmth thickens deep in my belly and I'm no longer afraid. Harry's eyes harden as he narrows them slightly, focusing his attention on me.

"I want you to scream my name," he says.

"Why?" I mumble, recoiling my hand slightly. I can't seem to stop marveling at how stiff he still is. How could I have caused him this pleasure? I haven't done anything purposefully.

"Just scream as though you want me to save you," Harry urges. I look up at him, confused, but interested. He has a sort of rescue/hero/villain fantasy. Except I'm not sure if he's the villain or the hero.

Harry leans down on top of me, holding his length in his hand.

"Scream or I'll make you scream," he threatens. 

"Harry, I don't understand," I speak up. 

"Scream!"

"Harry, you're crazy!"

"No, I'm hard as fuck," he corrects me and he moves his hand along his length, pumping himself. He stares down at me, as though the sight of me cuffed beneath him, screaming for him gives him pleasure. 

Harry continues pumping himself as he gazes down at me. He leans down on me, his lips against mine, his breath weaving around my neck and breasts. His breathing hitches as he pumps himself harder. Then he takes my hand and I scream louder.

"Hold it," he  tells me. 

I look down, afraid of it, worried what sort of power it must hold to have been able to crush countless women's pelvic bones.

I touch his tip.

"Grab it! Please," he nearly begs.

Slowly, I take it in my hands and it feels strange, sensitive and slightly cold, but I move my fingers along it. 

"Fuck, that feels good," he compliments. I press my nails lightly along his shaft, going up and down his length. He clasps his hand around mine and shows me how to pump him. 

I try to squeeze my thighs together. Seeing Harry in such a vulnerable state is giving me a strange pleasure. Maybe this is how he has been feeling every time he made me come while I was tied up.

Harry tightens his hand over mine, forcing me to grip him harder. I pump him with his hand guiding mine. Soon enough, I find my own rhythm and Harry moves his hands and closes his eyes, reveling in the way I'm helping him reach his climax. 

I bite my lip and squint at it, unsure if I'm doing a good enough job. 

"Christ, baby, keep looking up at me like that," he urges me and I continue. I'm thoroughly enjoying the way Harry is screwing his eyes shut, completely at my mercy. I have the power. I have the control. And I love it.

I spread my legs more. Harry's hooded gaze darkens as he looks between my legs. I feel him harden even more in my hand. I pump him quickly, faster and faster, my fingers working on his sensitive tip. He screws his eyes shit, muttering curses as I help him reach his high.

"Call my name," he hisses between groans. 

"Harry, please," I purr. Harry shuts his eyes and I pump him even harder. He twitches in my hand and I sense that he must be getting  close.

"Fuck," he growls.

"Harry, help me, please," I whimper, pretending to seem helpless.

Harry spills into my hand and I look at the creamy, milky substance. It coats my fingers and I look down. He really does have a savior or villain fantasy complex and it's strangely arousing.

Harry's chest heaves slowly as he watches me through hooded eyes. I taste my fingers.

"Jesus," he gasps. I lick my finger slowly and suck on it. It tastes salty, but not too bad. It's Harry's reaction to me tasting him that makes it even more enjoyable.

I take his come and rub it on my abdomen. Harry pumps more of the milky substance on my belly and rubs it on my legs and breasts. I squirm under him, feeling a strange surge of pleasure at him coating my body with his cream. It feel so dirty, so savage-like knowing that I'm covering my body in his come, and that makes me even wetter.

I let my fingers slide down my body as I scoop up a bit of Harry's come and lick it off my finger again. His reaction is priceless and I continue. 

"You're gonna make me come again," he threatens, shaking his head. I laugh lightly and yank at his bicep, forcing him down on top of me.

His lips are at my collar bone and he eyes my breasts. His finger cups my left breast and he massages my nipple until it's perky. For a moment, Harry's come on my nipple resembles breast milk, but I shake the thought of children from my mind. I'm still technically a virgin and even if I wasn't anymore, I am on the pill.

Harry licks my nipple and sucks on it slowly, his tongue works around me as his hands hold my waist firmly.

"I've never tasted myself before," he admits.

"I think you taste like Cool Whip," I tease him, even though he's much saltier than that.

"You're strawberries and I'm cool whip. Guess we've got dessert covered," he smirks and I laugh.

Harry cups my face in his large hands and kisses me. His lips don't ravish my mouth or fight for control. He kisses me passionately, but still sweetly and I let my fingers trail through his hair. It's too long for my taste, but the more I see it, the more I love it.

Harry's kisses trail down my chest and tummy, then to my toes and the clasp of my heels. He holds my ankle as he unties the strap of my high heels. 

"Do you want a massage?" Harry asks and I lean up on my elbows.

"I'd love one." For someone with so many kinks, I didn't figure Harry to be the massaging type, but I'm not complaining.

Harry laughs and rubs the heel of my foot gently, pressing just hard enough to relieve my feet of the pressure those heels had put on them. I'm not used to wearing heels, especially not while strapped to a wall with nipple clamps, or even laying on a bed, still handcuffed underneath an incredibly sexy and insanely stiff man.

Without a word, Harry slips his arms under my waist and thighs and lifts me up. Because of the cuffs on my wrists, I can't move my hands too far to try to escape Harry's clutches. 

"Where are you taking me?" I ask, unsure what else he could possibly want to do. Well, I know there are other things he wants, like taking my virginity, but I'm too tired at the moment.

"To the shower, silly girl," he smiles. It's sort of cute when he calls me silly, but at the same time, I love the way vulgarity spills from his pink lips.

Harry cups my bum and squeezes. I laugh a bit self consciously. We are both covered in sweat and Harry's come and it's sexy, but a shower would be a good idea.

Harry slips a pair of shoes on and places my cloak over my naked body before carrying me out to the hallway. He's still stark naked, but he doesn't seem to mind.

"I didn't come six times yet. Are you letting me off the hook?" I raise a brow.

Harry laughs harder. "Oh you'll fulfill your six times," he tells me and I swallow hard, unsure what to anticipate.

We are only meant to stay in the chamber when we do anything sexual. And we've had awkward, semi harsh interactions with each other outside the chamber, up until now. 

"What if someone sees us?" I whisper loudly. 

Harry continues walking. "Everyone has seen me naked here."

"Well what about me?"

Harry grits his jaw and gently bites down on his lower lip. His eyes are on mine. "No one looks at my girl."

Just as I want to protest for being called his possession, I remind myself of the contract. He only has control over me when we're in the chamber. But we aren't in the chamber anymore...

"I don't belong to you outside the chamber," I remind him. 

Harry fidgets slightly, as though unsure of his words. He stands in front of the bathroom door and lowers me slightly, until I am able to stand on my own.

"The contract says you must obey my every desire and right now, my desire is to take a shower with you and finger you, then have you suck my c.ock until my come drips from your sexy lips," he tells me. My abdomen tightens. I don't think I'll ever become accustomed to how blunt he is.

"You're used to getting your way, aren't you?" I raise a brow. Harry steps closer to me, watching my face intently.

"Most women go out of their way to please me," he shrugs.

"Well my life goal isn't to please you," I roll my eyes.

Harry grabs my wrist and pulls me into the shower room, pinning me against the tiled walls with his dense body.

"Well ever since the day you told me smoking was bad for me, I made it my life's mission to give you as much pleasure and pain as your beautiful body could handle," he admits.

I look down and Harry lets his fingers trail along my neck. I meet his gaze. He takes my hand and lowers it to his member again. I squeeze him and suck in a breath. Harry hardens even more and I squeeze my thighs together. 

Harry presses his body flush against mine and I feel his member harden. I gasp quietly, feeling him gradually become stiffer and stiffer against my belly. 

"Do you feel that?" he whispers through the water. The rasp of his morning voice is still thick and the sensation of the frigid water makes for a surreal combination.

"Yes."

"I look at your mouth and your plush lips and I get stiff as fuck," he tells me.

I glance down at his torso and his member, pressed firmly against me.

"You're wet," he tells me, his lips curling.

I look down, embarrassed to be so aroused so easily. The water is drizzling both our bodies, especially mine. Harry's head is almost level with the shower head and he has to duck a bit. His face becomes closer to mine and droplets of water thicken over his dark lashes. A drop of water falls from the corner of his full lips.

Harry swipes his tongue over his lower lip as he watches me whimper from the intensity of the water.

He pins my wrists up above my head and back against the tile. The hairs of his happy trail tickle my lower abdomen.

I cross my legs awkwardly. Yes, Harry has seen my naked, but that's in the chamber, where it's dark and I have a bandanna blind folding me. It feels more intimidating to be naked in front of him in this shower, where the morning light shines clearly through the upper window. Harry gazes down at me and I squirm under his grip, wanting to cover my chest a bit. If Sister Chasity could see me now, she'd be gripping her rosary beads, praying furiously for God to save me from sin.

"Don't be shy, Kitty, out of all the girls here, you have a reason to be proud of your body," Harry shakes his head. I shift slightly and Harry kisses my neck. His hands loosen around my wrists, but our fingers tangle. He teases and tugs at my hands gently, urging me to move my body more fluidly, to be more comfortable.

His hands trail down my body and make their way to my hips. He holds me to him as though we are preparing to dance the way we did at The Ball. It has only been two days since The Ball, but it feels like much longer.

I press my fingers down Harry's abdomen, trying to decipher the symbols and tattoos on his chest. I recall the way he had marked himself with my blood the night of my initiation...

Harry slides his hand lower until his finger is inside me. I gasp. His finger is even colder and the water beating down calmly makes my chest tighten.

"Kitty, I want to fuck you so hard, my cock marks your pussy and no other man ever touches you," he declares. I stare at him.

"W-why are you so afraid other men want me?" I ask, unsure if I'm angry or thoroughly aroused by his possessiveness.

Harry's eyes gaze at my body before meeting my gaze.

"You're genuine. You're pure. And you're really fucking beautiful. What man wouldn't want you?"

I look down, blushing slightly, embarrassed. "But I don't compare to the other Omega girls are so perfect, so--"

Harry presses his lips to mine, but doesn't kiss me. His breath weaves in and out of my mouth. 
"Those girls are slutty by nature and there's not a single cell of intelligence in their brains. They do not compare to you, Kitty, not even close," Harry tells me.

I shut my eyes, wanting to accept his answer, but it's difficult. I feel as though Harry is just milking me, trying to get me to think I'm important in his eyes when he just wants to make me come and have me reciprocate.

Harry works his fingers deeper inside me, pressing against my sensitive area, the part that marks me as a virgin. He rests his head close to my ear and moans deeply. I shut my eyes, letting myself enjoy the strange mix of feeling clean and dirty.

His longer finger curl inside me as his lips press harshly at my neck, leaving love bites. I shut my eyes as I feel myself releasing for him. I hate that he's making me feel this sinful pleasure, this warmth deep between my legs that tightens and tightens at the touch of his cold fingers and the heat of his tender, defined torso.

I shut my eyes as the overwhelming sensation of heat pulses between my legs. Immediately, Harry grabs a hold of his manhood with one hand while he keeps his finger inside me, riding out my high.

"Get on your knees," he tells me. 

"What?"

Harry holds his length in his hand and pumps himself slowly. I swallow hard, knowing what he wants. 

"I want to fuck your mouth," he says.

"O-ok," I stutter. I want to pleasure him the way he has for me, but I'm unsure how. I also said that about pumping him and that turned out pretty good.

I kneel down before him and he chews on his lip in anticipation. Slowly, I kiss his tip, trying to relax myself. Harry holds himself in his hands. I lean my head closer and take him in my mouth. Closing my eyes, I try to take in as much of him as possible, but he barely fits halfway. 

Harry grins. He grabs a hold of my hair and tugs slightly, urging me to hollow my cheeks.

"Suck."

I slowly do as I'm told and start a rhythm or pulling him in and out of my mouth. Harry groans under his breath, yanking harder on my ponytail and my collar. I nearly choke.

"Baby, baby, baby," he moans. I suck harder, wanting to give him the fullest effect possible. I look up at him every so often, batting my lashes. 

"Shit, keep looking at me," he encourages, but I don't listen when he asks. I look up after I suck harshly, then slowly, harshly, then slowly, teasing him. 

I press my teeth slightly to his tip and moan. The vibration of my voice over his length forces him to shut his eyes as he releases. He comes down my throat and I nearly choke, which only makes him want to push harder.

I wait until he's finished before I wipe at my mouth. Harry smirks and takes my wrist, helping me stand.

"You really have a face to remember, baby girl," he tells me, staring at my features.

I shrug and look down.

"You don't have to say that," I tell him. I don't want Harry to feel compelled to compliment me, just to get me to enjoy my time with him.

Harry looks at my eyes through the dripping water.  "What do you mean?"

I shrug, turning slightly away from him as I wash my back. Harry's hand trails my spine and he helps me reach the farthest part of my back. His lips press to the nape of my neck as he tangles his fingers with mine. He pulls me closer, until my back is fitted to his front. I feel his stiffness against the tender flesh of my bum.

Harry's lips follow down my collar bone and I find myself leaning my head back, resting it on the contour of his broad shoulders.

The scent of his body, the warmth of his breath and the tenderness of his fingers grazing my body fuse with the cool water dripping and glazing my body. After a few minutes, I can't tell if his hands are touching me, feeling along my skin, or it's the water gently gliding down my body. 

"You don't have to pretend like I'm some goddess just to get me to blow you," I say quietly.

I turn slightly, to face Harry. He looks at my mouth first, then at my eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck, curling my fingers in his dark, long hair. It looks darker and the contour of his features look harsher in some angles, yet softer in others. I can't tell if he's ruggedly handsome or exquisitely beautiful. The curve of his full lips and the glittering of his earring adds a sparkle to his unique features, especially his green eyes. Those eyes hold something I'm not sure I'm ready to see. They're like two fortune teller's globes, holding a secret that might break my heart or make it beat harder.

"I like seeing your eyes without that black shit," Harry speaks up. I wipe at my eye lid and the corner of my eye with the pad of his thumb. The black substances wash away and Harry smiles shyly. 

"What's wrong?" I ask. I came a total of six times, didn't I?

Harry is quiet. He touches my neck. "Your eyes are both blue and green and I keep staring, hoping they'll choose a side."

I look down, but Harry tilts my chin up. 

"I don't know whether to murder you or fall in love with you," he admits.

I stare at him. "Either way you'll cause me pain."

~~~~

P.S.  I update every Friday :] 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178K 9.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.1M 61.2K 38
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Junghoon's ) daughter Mishel...
858K 52.8K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...