Ryan

By KatGee

When Ryan is assigned a male dorm by accident, she has no choice but to put up with infuriating(ly hot) colle... More

Prologue/Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Reading List Announcement

Chapter 8

210K 6.7K 1.2K
By KatGee

Ryan
• • •

My head, it feels like I have a marching band in there banging around on their instruments. Dear god. I try to get up but both of my wrists are tied to the bed so of course my first reaction is to scream which unfortunately makes my ears ring in reply.

Nixon growls and jerks the blanket off his head. "What are you screaming about?"

I shoot a glare at his annoying face. "Uh, I don't know, it could be the fact that I'm tied to my bed!"

I wince as my head throbs from my own voice. God, how much did I drink last night? I take a deep breath and stare up at the ceiling. "Nixon, why am I tied to my bed?" I ask calmly.

I'm going to kill him, I can already feel it. I'm literally going to murder him and I will go to prison and smile in my mugshot. Said mugshot will go viral, my parents will bow their heads in shame and they'll never go out in public again. I'll be the reason why they become hermits because my roommate tied me to my freaking bed like a psychopath! Sorry Mom and Dad, I had no other choice!

His navy colored blanket slips off of his shoulder flashing his naked chest. Oh god, is he wearing pants? Please be wearing pants. He shifts and I squeeze my eyes shut. If I see even a glimpse of his manhood I won't be responsible for my actions and I will chop it off. Then we'll see if he ever ties another girl up without permission again!

"You wouldn't quit moving and I couldn't fall asleep," he replies casually.

I slowly peel my eyes back open and gape at him. "So you tied me to the bed?"

As if that's a normal solution! What is wrong with this guy?

He nods. "Yeah and it worked. I also covered your mouth but I took that off once you fell asleep."

"Well how nice of you," I reply dryly.

What an asshole! How dare he tie me to my bed, in what world did he think that was okay?

"I'm so glad restraining me clearly made you sleep like a baby, now if you don't mind will you untie me?" I demand angrily, holding in every curse word and bodily harm threat I want to throw at him.

How can one person be so I infuriating?

He stands up, the blanket hitting the floor by his feet. He's wearing a pair of basketball shorts and nothing else, like usual. Thank god he isn't naked, that's all I need to make this morning better. To be flashed by his... man area. Yikes.

He towers over me momentarily and then takes a step back, shaking his head with a stupid evil smirk on his face. "Nah, I don't think I will."

I grit my teeth, watching as he opens the door of our dorm room. He wouldn't.

He steps into the hall and I gasp. "Nixon, don't you dare leave me like this!"

And then he's gone. Apparently he would.

"Son of a—Nixon get back in here and untie me!" I scream at the top of my lungs.

If he doesn't come back someone's bound to hear me and then I'll have proof of being tied to my bed, maybe then the dean will find a room for me so I don't sue the school for sticking me in this room with this guy. My screams grow louder as the door creaks open and he steps back inside our room.

"This is a lesson, Ryan, don't fuck with me when I'm trying to go to sleep. When I actually can fall asleep I like to stay that way and not be disturbed. Do it again and I will leave you tied to that bed all day, class or not." His cold blue eyes stare me down as he approaches my restrained form.

He swiftly unties me and I leap out of bed. Thank god, I'm free! I have a mouth full of cotton that has got to go. I jerk the minifridge open and find a bottle of water, I quickly unscrew the top and chug half of it, drinking it down like I've been stranded in the desert. I feel some drip down my neck but don't give it another thought, draining the contents of the bottle until it's empty. My mouth feels so much better, stupid alcohol.

"That's attractive," Nixon scoffs in disgust.

He's sitting on his bed, basking in his near nakedness.

I roll my eyes at him. "Why do you never wear clothes?"

He gets off the bed and heads to the bathroom, but pauses at the door with a devilish smirk on his face. "I don't know, guess I'm wearing off on you though."

His eyes linger on my legs and I look down to see I'm only wearing my panties and Kelis' mesh top she made me wear last night. I jerk the blanket off my bed and cover myself with a gasp. Nixon chuckles and slams the bathroom door.

How embarrassing.

• • •

"Dude, I got so wasted last night I'm pretty sure I'm still drunk," Kelis huffs, taking a seat beside me in the Caf.

I groan in agony. "Tell me about it. I talked to your brother in nothing but my panties and your top this morning. It was so embarrassing."

She laughs. "I'm sure your face was as red as your hair."

She is one hundred percent correct, it was. Seth drops down in the empty seat on the other side of me and wraps his arm around my shoulders. "Fuck, where'd you guys go last night? I can't remember shit."

I lean into his embrace resting my head on his shoulder. "Me either."

Kelis smirks at me. "Well don't be surprised if you see someone wearing your ears around campus Monday, you had every guy in there after you."

I grimace at her words. I totally forgot about the headband thing. Great. Someone's going to go around wearing it and people will think I actually slept with them. Surely I wasn't the only one wearing it in that color.

"Who knows, maybe I'll be the one wearing them, Ry." Seth nudges my face with his shoulder and I shift away with a lot of questions.

"Where the fuck are my boxers?" Nixon growls in my ear and slams his hands against the table on each side of me.

I jump, a high pitched squeal escaping my mouth. "Wh-what?"

I feel him lean closer, his chest so close to my back I can feel heat from his body. "I said, where the fuck are my boxers?" he repeats the question lowly.

I freeze. Kelis and Seth are both looking at me in confusion. I completely forgot I had taken them hostage. A mere thought crosses my mind, I should probably just give them back, then I remember he restrained me to my bed and almost didn't untie me. Going commando is the least he can do.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," I stutter.

He chuckles deeply. "Sweetheart, fucking with me is the last thing you want to do."

"I'm not," I demand.

I'm really not, I'm just teaching him a valuable lesson. You do not tie girls up without permission. That should be added to the Sex Ed curriculum for every high school.

"Alright, Ryan, game on," he whispers before pulling away completely.

The AC cools my skin making me feel naked and giving me goosebumps as I watch him take the seat across from me. What's the worst he can do?

"So what were we talking about,"  he asks, looking at Kelis.

"Little Ry here was crowned a prime last night at the Kappa party," she replies.

Nixon's eyebrows shoot up. "Well, well, looks like I'm not the only one you flashed."

My face burns at his accusation. "I didn't flash you or anyone else."

"Really? You still wearing those red panties?" he asks with a smirk.

I gape at him. I literally have no words.

"Nah, her panties are baby blue. I can just feel it," Seth says and Kelis spits her water she laughs so hard.

I had quickly changed while Nixon was in the bathroom out of the red panties and into baby blue ones before getting dressed before he could come out.

I smack Seth's chest, by now my face feels like a heater, resembling a tomato. "Have you been looking at my panties?"

Were they sticking out of my shorts or something where he could see? My hand drops to my back to double-check everything is covered.

He chuckles. "No, it's just a gift."

I shake my head. "That's not a gift."

He arches an eyebrow. "I'm right, aren't I?"

Yes.

I blush again and growl. "Shut up!"

Seth looks at Nixon and gives him a cheeky smile that makes his dimples show. "They're baby blue, Nix. She ditched the reds."

Kelis leans across me and shoves Seth. "Seth, stop embarrassing Ryan. So guys what are we doing today?"

"Nothing with me," Nixon says before standing up abruptly and leaving.

Kelis pouts, watching her brother's retreating form. "I bet he's going to get drunk tonight. Was he drunk last night, Ryan?"

"I have no idea. I can't remember anything but when I woke up I was tied to my freaking bed. So if he was, he was still coherent enough to tie a good knot." I glare at the table.

Kelis gapes at me. "He tied you up! Why?"

I shrug. "Apparently I was moving too much last night. He almost didn't untie me."

"And what was that about his boxers?" she asks with a quirk of her eyebrow.

"A way of teaching him a lesson for all the crap he's done to me." I smirk.

Seth sighs. "Well I won't be guessing what color your panties are tomorrow because you won't be wearing any."

My eyes grow wide. Well I didn't think about that.

Damn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800K 46.5K 32
When her ex-friend-turned-boyfriend reappears in her life, Anna must put her hurt and resentment aside to help him survive his withdrawal before he r...
365K 9.6K 25
This story can be read as a stand-alone but it's recommended to read My Brothers best friend to understand as this is a continuation of that story. H...
18.9M 586K 56
"Never call a girl a bitch," I glared into his eyes as he opened them, piercing into me, the bright blue drink I had just poured over him still dripp...
2.8M 101K 58
"Do you ever get scared of being happy?" He asked softly, also pretty tired. I kept my eyes closed as I answered, my fingers softly drawing circles o...