captions for instagram

By OfficiallyAnnoying

just an underrated author(in my opinion hehe. nobody probably even knows i exist....) writting an underrated... More

Baddie captions
Vines(ofc i had to have this)
Funny
group
beach
lyrics
cursing
broken :(
....i dont knOw
short n sweet
couple/love
r.h. sin
cheesy pick up lines
birthday
☁❄⛄winter
🍁🍃🍂fall
🌴🌊☀summer
two words
one word
5SOS
xxxtentacion
new years
french
spanish
Italian
graduation
slick
💄👗👑prom
partying
last day of school
sunset
petty
patriotic (4th of july)
vacation
birthday (self)
snow
family
🌞☀️✨Golden hour
random

cover for the book

451 4 0
By OfficiallyAnnoying

ok so im going to go post the covers i made and edited on my instagram and none of my friend know i have wattpad, and only 2 other girls(THAT I KNOW OF SO FAR!) have this app. so im just going to post those on my story saying (obviously before i post them):the next polls i need your opinion on. the one with the best percentage will be the chosen one. ok thanks for watching my story hehe byeee (btw thanks for watching my story and dont forget to vote on the next polls!) okay so now im going to insert the photos down below and (IF YOU WANT!!! YOU DONT HAVE TO!!) comment if you like one of them.(I JUST THINK THAT THE READERS OPINIONS MATTER BC WHEVER I READ A BOOK ON HERE AND PEOPLE COMMENT ON THEIR LIKE AND DISLIKES SO FAR OR HOW TK HELP IT GET A BIT MORE POPULARITY THE AUTORS IGNORE IT! LIKE! COME ONNNN! SHOW THEM SOME RESPECT! THEY TOOK TIME OUT OF THEIR DAY TO READ YOU BOOK! okaiiiii rant over haha ooooooooooof) also, please mame sure to recommend my book to your friend and stuff (not calling people (random) THiNGS! ok?okai!) it would mean a lot to me. oh yeah... the pictures (for the covers. remember?...yeaaa i got a BiT sidetracked. just a bit!!😂😂😂)

k thanks for reading my randomness. ill post a chapter with "sassy" captions while im waiting for the polls. thanks again. have a wonderful day!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.3K 1.4K 35
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
30.4K 714 13
Get ready for one HELL of a time!.
220K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
24.4K 601 21
𝑲.𝒃𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒈𝒐𝒖 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ↳ 𝑰𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 two students relate to eachother in more ways than one. ↳ Class 3-A students A little Secret rela...