I Am Black

By RonnieKerry

My school isn't like every other highschool. It's horrors are tucked neatly inside the walls of the place, un... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 : Absolutely Crazy
Chapter 2 : Spaghetti
Chapter 3: What's Wrong with Being Confident ?
Chapter 4 : Wet cake
Chapter 5: Hot & Cold
Chapter 6: Blackish
Chapter 7: Stupid College Students
Chapter 8:Another day in hell
Chapter 9 : My Friends?
Chapter 10: Relax
Chapter 11: Real life shit
Chapter 13: Some Big Brother You Are
Chapter 14: The Dinner
Chapter 15 : Bullied
Chapter 16: Humiliated
chapter 18 : We Ditched Together
Chapter 17: I'll kill them
Chapter 19: I lost you.
Chapter 20 :shit just went down
Chapter 21 : Dirty little secrets.
Chapter 22: Ugly ones
Chapter 23 : His Feelings
Chapter 24 : Didn't I Warn You?
Chapter 25: Give Me Your Money
Chapter 26: I Got A Broken Nose
Chapter 27 : You Are Just Deceiving Yourself
Chapter 28 : The Promise
Chapter 29: Surprise!
Chapter 30: I'm Hungry ☑️
Chapter 31 : Becca Dallas
Chapter 32:The last slice
Chapter 33: The Party Plan
Chapter 34: Confession Nîght
Chapter 35: Your Time Starts Now
Chapter 36: No Alcohol
Chapter 37: Tables Turn

Chapter 12 : Loving his warmth

168 17 3
By RonnieKerry

Hi guys, I wrote this chapter 2 times before and it deleted, I was so mad and frustrated and I wanted to give a pause on writing, they all disappeared and refused to save and now today!!! They all came back! And I used that as an opportunity to reedit the chapter and merge all the chapters together and make chapter 12 lovely!!

Thank you and enjoy.

I made my way towards the detention class. Passing through the crowd of loud students. I arrived at the class room, standing right outside, fiddling with my hands and debating if I should flunk. After 2 minutes of debating, my sweaty hands found their way to the door knob and twisted it open.

Ashton was already sited, his piercing green eyes found mine. I sat at the far end of the class, he was three seats away from me at the back. I bit in my cheek, feeling his heated stare at the side of my face. Mrs May entered the class, her old transparent grey eyes were calculative, giving me the chills.

The moment you wish for the time to be over when you can't stand an annoying teacher. Without a word she left the class. Ashton didn't stop staring, it made me self conscious and scared. Self conscious because I was always told I was not pretty ever since I came here, and that I and my entire races were abomination, and that light over shadows darkness and therefore the whites are more superior to blacks. I didn't know what to believe anymore.

Stupid? I know. And what was even more stupider was that it came From Rachel Taner.

The only thing I knew was that I hated myself. If I wasn't so black I wouldn't be bullied.

Ashton got up, making my breathing hitch. He strode towards me confidently, never removing his eyes from my face. He sat by my side, holding a malicious smirk. I saw his green eyes up close, they were twinkling from the way the sun reflected on them. It was a beautiful color, and it already became my favorite. I remember the first time I saw it, I immediately loved them. But I didn't love the person who owned them. His heart was blacker than my complexion.

"I thought you got the message Hannah, we don't want you in this school. We are and always will be superior. You are nothing but a pathetic coward, who runs behind her friend for help, where is she now? Did she abandon you because she has finally realized what a worthless shit you are? " he chuckled, tears stung my eyes. I clenched my fists muttering unheard words in attempt to control my emotions.

He's words affected me. And it was showing. What they thought of me mattered, I really was no body, and I lost my only friend. I glared at him through watery eyes, looking at the monster with the prettiest shade of green eyes I had ever seen.

"What? Cat got your tongue?" he taunted, grinning "why don't you do us a favor and get out of our school? Why don't you wipe your own existence with your own hands? No body would care, no body loves you hannah, do us all a favor and leave." he smirked, his hot breath was fanning my ear, I shut my eyes tight, clenching my teeth.

He was already behind me, I could feel his smirk at the back of my head.

"I-its not true, you -you're a liar! " I exclaimed, Trying to steady my uneven breathing. I could feel his gaze on my face

"come on Hannah, you know its true, you are disgusting " he grabbed my arm, making me gasp. I fought to remove my arm from his hold, but he twisted it. Unshed tears blurred my vision as I winced, pain etched my face.

I frowned and spat on his face. It took him 3secs to come out of shock, and when he did his face hardened. His arms went to my neck, chocking me. He pushed me to the floor making the chairs around us screech as they moved from the way my body connected with them. I coughed as I held my neck gently. He stalked towards me and grabbed me by my neck again, this time he did not let go. He squeezed tighter "S-ss-sto-op "I wheezed, he chuckled "did you say something Hannah? " he removed his arms from my neck and punched me in the gut, making me bend over. I brought an arm to my mouth holding in a scream.

"You do know that you are not acceptable in our school, pretty much the whole world " he chuckled "I don't know why people are black. Its not something to be proud off, but you are pretty"

I looked at him, taking in his words, he was standing so close to me. Too close.

"Are you going to-to hurt me? " it was a little above a whisper.

He gave me a crazed smile,

"No, Hannah, why would I hurt you? Do you want me to damage you? "His eyes bored into mine.

I relaxed at his words and shook my head "no"

Even though he had just punched me, I hoped that would be all... Or not.

He smirked "I can't damage you because you are already damaged " his hot breath whispered in my ear, sending goosebumps down my spine.

"I-i am not damaged " I stuttered out, glaring at Ashton

He smirked "don't challenge me hannah, I don't like it" he warned

"So what! " I stood straight ignoring the protest of my stomach. I took a few steps away from him to give myself a breathing space, away from him "I'm sick and tired of being treated like trash! I'll challenge you, and what the fuck will you do? What will you do! " I stepped forward, this new found confidence was new to me, yet I loved it "I hate you, and every body else in this school! " I yelled and pushed his chest "so what if I'm black?! all you rich white people do is criticize others! No be say you fine oh! You no fine! Your IQ is no higher than a decomposing fish! "

His eyes grew hard. My back hit the wall with force, sending the air knocking out of my system, I gasped as my eyes grew big. Ashton pinned my arms above my head, bringing his face in close "don't ever, ever test me Hannah, or I will make sure that you Bleed! " he yelled and shoved me to the ground, he picked me up by my throat and began to squeeze, I began to panic. Scratching his arm as my nails broke his skin and drew blood.

"F**k you" I spat, glaring at him.

His face hardened "you do not disrespect me ever, ever! If you try that stupid act again I will make sure senior school for you is HELL! " he yelled at my face.

I managed to crack a smile, he looked confused as to why I could be smiling in this condition "don't you know? " I said, barely audible "I'm already in hell"

"Well then, your hell has only begun" he said, bringing his hot breathe to my ear, he muttered "forgive me" before I went tumbling to the ground and meeting with complete darkness.

****(00)****

I was laying on a bed... I frown etched my face, it wasn't Pedro's room, not Kevin's room, not Levi's room or Mordecai's either, I would know. Gabriel was 'kind' enough to show me and tell me not to come in... Ever. So where was I? Was I kidnapped? Did they want Ransome?

I got up with shaky feet, my throat hurt so bad. I coughed and touched my neck with my hands gently, and winced as my fingers made contact with the sensitive skin. My vision blurred, I was so confused, scared and tired. Tired of everything, scared of finding out who put me here, confused of why I am still alive and breathing. It would have done the students of Empires High a huge favor if I died.

I was hyperventilating, I tried to breathe and calm myself down but I couldn't take in air, I tried to hold a shelf to steady my self but failed miserably and fell on the floor with a thud. My hands were shaky, panic settled within me as operation breathe was a total failure. The tears flowed freely.

This was what I wanted, to die. But why was I crying so much? Why didn't I accept the fact and just wait till I run out of air... Slow and steady? Why was I fighting to breathe?

I gasped and wheezed, my eyes were popeyed. Even when I tried to breathe from my nose nothing went in. The door opened and someone ran in. "Jesus HANNAH! " the person squatted beside me, I looked through teary eyes and saw the person who caused this. Who caused all of this.

I scooted away, shaking my head frantically. Silently begging for him to leave me alone. If I was going to die, it was not going to be in the arms of him.

He came closer "ssh, Hannah breathe, just breathe for me" I kept sobbing, he drew me to his chest, in my attempt to push him off my hands stayed weakly on his chest. "Its going to be okay, okay? Just breathe for me... I'm right here, its going to be okay" he mumbled sweetly, rubbing soothing circles in my back. My uneven breathing evened and I fell asleep, loving his warmth.

You just want attention...
You don't want my heart,
Maybe you're just hatin'
That I'm gettin' someone new...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

140K 4.5K 46
#3 of the Devilman series. Could be read as a stand alone. He came to our school as a new student from Romania this year and I didn't put much thoug...
472 69 14
I sat in my bed looking around for what to do. I decided not to go to school today because I was hellbent on avoiding Justin after yesterday's event...
18.1K 555 40
(Before You Leave #1) She was sent to boarding school over the smallest of mistakes... Okay, burning down your schools gym might have been a big one...