field trips

由 omyjishimsodun

different scenarios of field trips. (It doesnt have to be a field trip) all are written by me 更多

before you read
Casual fight with the avengers.
forgotten permission slip
forgotten permission slip pt2
ENDGAME
X gene
X gene 2
ima kms
a question
A Misread Sensory Overload Warning
X gene 3
spidey sense
X gene series {A/n}
55K READS ???
ideas bc im a lazy writer
...dad? pt1
...dad? pt 2
GUYS IM SO SORRY
little a/n
quarantining with the avengers
......
oop
🌹Soulmates🌹

forgotten permission slip pt3

16.4K 507 516
由 omyjishimsodun

The beginning of the tour was lame, it was just about the history of stark industries and how this building came to be.

"Thank you for joining us to hear our history, enjoy this next part of the tour you see all of the current avengers costumes old and new and prototypes for the future."

Peter swiped his card and granted access for all 15 of the students.

As flash went through he shot Peter the nastiest look and mumbled under his breath. "Your dead, peter parker."

Peter's breath hitched as he heard his name come out of flashes mouth, he never said his name. So with this it means flash is up to no good.

"The only one that's gonna end up dead is you Eugene, if you keep talking shit" mj said. Flash shut up.

"DUuuUdEeee" they heard ned squeal.

Flash could see ned was by the spiderman suits so he zipped over there, pushing past both mj and Peter.

Peter walked over ready to explain whatever suit they were looking at, he knew all about them so he was the perfect person.

"Ah the iron spider." Peter smirked at how flash was gawking at the suit. ' oh how you wish you could even wear the mask'

"The iron spider was designed by Tony Stark as a suprise to spiderman. It was supposed to be his new avengers suit but he turned it down as he thought it was some kinda test. Hint: it wasnt. It was legit which he didnt find out till later. He ended up getting it anyway when he found himself stuck on a spaceship losing air and Mr. Stark himself launched it from his place to the space ship. Its nano tech and the only place hes worn it is on the planet titan and during the battle of 2023."

He turned around to have the whole class looking at him awing at the story.

"Any questions?" He asked

There was a hand raised and the ditzy blonde asked. "How do you know all of that" and out came another quick and easy lie.

"After every mission and every rescue all of the avengers have to write a statement, their story of what happened and well almost everyones suit was made by Tony stark so after mr. Stark is done making them he writes a paragraph all about it, the things it can do when he made it how he made how long it took him and what the particular purpose for the suit was." Which was true for all of the other tour guides but him he knew because he wore the damn thing.

"Why doesnt he wear it anymore?" Flash asked still gawking at the prototype suit.

"Well spiderman technically isn't a avenger still so until he gets "sworn in" this stays right here."

"And why doesnt he want to become an avenger?" Brad asked.

"Its mainly his identity hes afraid if he shows what he looks like he could put all of his loved ones in more danger, he is still pretty young so hes gonna wait" that one wasnt written down anywhere so he hoped no one fact checked him.

Seeing as they spent 5 more extra minutes in the suit area Peter moved on rounding up everyone on to leave.

Clint then fell from the vent, sleeping?

"AGGH" he screeched. "Fuck I fell asleep" he looked up at all the kids staring at him. "What the-" he cut himself seeing one particular kid.

He smiled at him while the latter cursed and gave a look that said 'dont do it"

"PETEYY WETEYYY" Clint jumped up and gave Peter a bone crushing hug "ca-cant breathe" Peter said not wanting to crush the man back infront of his class.

"Come on mini stark squeeze me back" he said sadly knowing the kid can easily break him. Peter rolled his eyes and gave him a quick hug back and for a millisecond crushed the bigger man in the hug. It was so quick no one else could notice. Clint pulled away happy with the with the hug but before he left he yelled,

"SEE YOU IN THE SPARING MAT" Peter cursed. That's what was next.

"As you can see we are now going to the training room where all the avengers train together and spar together. There you will be partnered up with an avenger and they will teach you a few things."

"Come on"

Once in the training room there stood several of the avengers all suited up standing in some kind of formation. Peter cringed at the look in their eyes. It was evil whatever they had planned.

Steve was obviously in the middle and to his back left was nat and his back right was Bucky, then behind bucky was Sam and behind natasha was Clint. All of avengers most trained in hands on combat.

"Welcome to the sparing mat kids now who got their waver signed for this section? Tony doesnt want any lawsuits" Steve didnt address Peter but bad glanced at him with a smile.

When everyone's hand shot up Steve looked to the teacher which mr. Harrington nodded and said they were telling the truth. "And this one isnt supposed to he here but is apparently the tour guide" he pointed to Peter, sighing, throwing an immense amount of shade in Peter's direction. Peter scoffed ever so quietly.

"Ah yes Peter our top intern, an amazing kid if I do say so myself" Peter's eyes widened at Steve's words.

No one questioned how a regular paid intern and the legendary super soldier knew each other but the group definitely broke out in whispers among one another.

"Quiet!" The red head spy yelled after the teacher tried and failed at silencing the teens.

They shut up at once while cap went on with the instructions. "You will be partnered with one of us and we will be teaching you guys a few things." Steve dragged on

"So each of us will be picking one of yall and those we cant get too in the first one will be switched out after 25 minutes of teaching the first group" nat had picked up from Steve's place.

Then Bucky spoke, "and while you guys wait you may sit on the benches to your right"

"And the last round you will have a one on one with one of your peers" Clint pitches in.

"Shall we begin?" Sam finished their over the top speech with a clap of his hands and then nat started picking a guy Peter knew as nick.

The guy was taller then her and buffer than her so he walked up to with a smug look on his as if to say "I can take her" God was he in for it.

Bucky was up next picking a guy named shawn he was a little buff but he knew what he was in for so he slowly walked over to him a lump in his throat.

Then Clint, practically bouncing off the walls chose the most confident, dare I say cocky kid in the room.

Flash

"Hecks yeah the weakest of them all, I can take you down in a second" Peter winced at the words as Clint was taken aback.

Seeing as Clint was trained alongside natasha flash was in for a treat. Nat and Clint shared knowing looks before Clint looked back to the boy raising his eyebrows, challenged.

Sam was next and chose Emily, a ditzy blonde who knew nothing about fighting whatsoever.

And last but not least Steve, and like the slow person he is he chose Peter.

"Uhm he isnt on the field trip" mr. Harrington excused, very awkwardly.

"I know but he still technically is one of your kids and i dont want him to feel left out. Plus he already signed a waiver for having to work here, safety precautions y'know"

Not wanting to fight with the super soldier mr. Harrington obliged and gave Peter a nod.

Peter reluctantly walked up to Steve and stood beside him. The other people as instructed sat on the benches watching as they're were no cellphones allowed.

The other pairs were waiting on Steve's que to start.

"Firstly get in position, make sure your dominant leg is in front and your non dominant behind you."

He paused and everyone got in position. The buff guy nat chose, nick was not getting it as so was Emily so they Sam and nat had to help him while Sam was being gentle and calling her hun, nat onthe other hand was being rough and glaring at the poor man.

Steve looked at Peter who pretended to look clueless. He didnt need to get into position he could take his pops down anytime anywhere and he didnt need to fighting stance to do so.

Steve gave him a look and Peter rolled his eyes and moved his left foot back a little.

As Steve went to speak flash spoke up from where was in the mat with Clint.

"Your gonna have to be extra slow with pathetic parker over there he cant fight for shit I would know."

Everyone in the room visibly tensed as flash said this. Peter internally screamed, 'out of all places he could chose to say this, he said it in the same room as nat and bucky' he thought.

He really did feel bad for the kid.

Mr. Harrington butted in before anyone could say anything and scoled flash. "Eugene either say his name or dont speak to him at all and if I have to tell you again I'm writing you up." Flash went to object but the teacher cut him off before he could. "End. Of. Story, understand?"

Flash glared but nodded and Steve then taught them how to get into the upper body stance.

When a few people didnt get it the hero's helped them, then they moved on from one and one teaching.

Nat was being rather harsh with her partner overpowering him and slamming him down on the mat within seconds.

"Rule number 1, never underestimate your opponent" she whispered in his ear. He whimpered as an response to scared to get anything else out.

Clint on the other hand was being gentle, too gentle almost as if he was talking to a fifth grader. "Oh come on this is so borinnnng" as Clint said "If hes a meanie, you punchie in the weanie" he said in a baby voice

Then Clint moved behind him looking him up and down flash yawned. Once fully behind flash he kicked his knee making it bend and got him in a choke hold. Not actually choking but he very easily could. Flash was on his knees with his eyes wide.

"Rule number 2, never let your opponent out of your sight" he said this time in a growl and released him, slightly pushing forward making him fall forward on the mat.

Sam was being extra gentle only because she was a girl and didnt understand anything he was saying.

Sam laid down and had Emily have him pinned on the ground as if she was winning. Sam looked around for his planted arrow and grabbed the dull arrow they use for training and lightly hit her with it causing her to fall back

"rule number 3, always pay attention to your surroundings, find anything that can help you take down your opponent"

Bucky and his partner were actually getting along. Since nick already knew a thing or two and actually wanted to learn more instead of showing off or having a stick up their ass.

Nick was asking questions and they were mildly sparing.

"Rule number 4, if your opponent is bigger then you get them on the floor. Their upper body strength is much weaker when laying down"

Steve was bickering with Peter. He wanted Peter to do as he would usually do with just him and Peter. But he refused saying it will blow his secret.

Steve rolled his eyes tired of fighting with his child and just attacked punching Peter in the gut with little to no force but still the impact suprised Peter.

After he got punched in the gut Steve tripped him and landed on Peter spinning him down.

"Rule number 5, always be prepared, you never know when your opponent might attack." Steve whispered knowing his son will retaliate.

And Peter totally forgetting his class and only thinking about how this 100 year old capsule had the AUDACITY to catch him off guard like that, scoffed and moved quickly and swiftly and by the end of it he had Steve pinned within a matter of seconds.

Steve was sitting with his legs stretched out and Peter was behind him on his knees with his arms wrapped around the older guys neck only slightly choking him.

"Rule number 6, never assume your opponent is down for good" Peter whispered in Steve's ear.

Steve guessed this wasnt over as Peter's grip around his neck got tighter so now using all his strength he stood up and twisted around out of his hold. Still holding Peter's arms.

This made Peter wince due to the position his arms were in. After steves grip got tighter he decided enough was enough and brought his knee up to the older mans gut using half of his strength, payback.

After kneeing him in the gut Peter jumped over Steve doing a flip to get out of the grip Steve had over him and punched him in the back.

As Steve fell he made sure to grab Peter's arms again making him flip back over Steve and fall on his back.

"Shit that one hurted" Peter groaned.

"Langua-" Steve was beginning to say but stopped when Peter had somehow pinned him down face first on the mat. His knee digging into Steve's back.

"Rule number 7, always keep your attention on your opponent" Peter finished and got up.

"Well done my boy" Steve said turning over. Peter geld out a hand for him and Steve accepted. "I'm not as young as I used to be" Steve said in a grandpa voice, cracking his back

This caused Peter to laugh and hug his pops. "It's okay old man you'll get me one of these days." He hugged him and turned to leave.

He froze in his spot as he turned around. Now he remembers why he didnt want to do this.

His class stood terrified at the fact he just took down captain America.

"HOW" flash snapped.

Everyone ignored him and Peter very awkwardly said "uhm time to switch"

AN
《☆》important《☆》

《☆》《☆》《☆》

I Just wanna comment on Sam's part, I'd like to point out that they are about 15-17 and this was a simple training session for fun.

Now how would yall like it if I wrote sam pushed her down on the ground and pinned her holding both of her wrists, that he took an arrow and hit it upside her head knocking her over and possibly leaving a bruise.

Yall wouldn't like it if I wrote that huh?

Yes nat was being rough bc he was a buff guy who knew a thing or two about this stuff. Emily is a 16 year old girl half the size of sam and knew absolutely nothing, the point of it wasnt to show how weak she is even though she is and it wasnt to say all girls are weak. This just isnt her area of expertise, and that's not a bad thing.

The point of it was to show the attitude of everybody, to show if you gonna act cocky be able to back it up, if you wanna to bully someone that's "smaller" then you what goes around comes around. And sam knew that she didnt know anything, he was being nice and respectful to that.

And just IN GENERALLLL he is a black man living in America and he was teaching a white teenage girl. Maybe he was taking precaution, he knows all to well what would of happened with one wrong move. But hey it's a lose lose either way I wrote it I was gonna get hate.

It izzzz what it izzzz

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

44.1K 765 72
Title says it all
257K 6.9K 86
Avengers oneshots, of course, which will mostly circle around spiderson and irondad things. Just a ton of cute stuff, and some sad things too. All ar...
826K 19.5K 49
The title is pretty self-explanatory, I think. These are all original stories that I wrote myself. It started off as a field trip oneshot book so mos...
154K 4K 16
Basically me writing whatever stories I want. Mostly revoled around Tony and Peter.