It's My Time (Miraculous Tale...

By OuchMouse

An average boy recently moved to Paris in hopes to get an experimental treatment for his heart problem. After... More

Chapter 1: New Class
Chapter 2: Come alive
Chapter 4: Relationships
Christmas Special
Chapter 5: The Gala (Lemon)

Chapter 3: Kept in History

1.7K 30 23
By OuchMouse

3RD POV:

The next day was a bit different. Everywhere Y/N went people would notice him. Most would ask for pictures and autographs. At one point it got a little too out of hand and he was just swarmed by fans. He had to resort to using his miraculous to get to school. Once there he returned to his normal form... only to be swarmed by his own student body.

???: Y/N CAN YOU PLEASE SIGN MY BOOK!?

???2: Y/N COULD YOU PLEASE SIGN MY POSTER!?

???3: Y/N SIGN MY CHEST!!!

After signing the things he was legally able to sign he made his way to class. He entered to see everyone sitting down at their seats each with either a small box in their hands or an unique item. Everyone turned to look at him as he entered. After he made his way back to his seat, which was next to Juleka's, he was bombarded by questions from his fellow classmates. He answered the ones he was able to and changed topics on ones he didn't want to get into. 

He saw both Adrian and Marinette staring at him from their desks, to which he only finger gunned Adrian and Winked for Marinette. Marinette turned away secretly blushing while Adrian continued to stare at him with an annoyed look on his face. The teacher walked into class as everyone turned back to their seats.

Ms. Bustier: Good morning children, it's great to see you all and by the looks of it you all brought your possessions like I asked. Excellent it means we can begin. Chloe you may present first. Remember state your nationality and your place of birth and then your item from said place.

Chloe stood up with a smug smile and strutted her way to the front of the class. She had don a arrogant smirk and pulled out a small box.

Chloe: I come from Paris like most of you and the whatcha-mi-call-it I brought today is this.

Chloe reached into the box and pulled out a necklace. 

This necklace was my great grandmothers. She was given this by my great grandfather who presented this to her underneath a midway construction of the Eiffel Tower. It is worth more than most of the junk all of you brought.

She flipped her hair on that last part. Y/N couldn't help but scowl at the girl who noticed and seemed to recoil a bit. 

Ms. Bustier: Umm thank you for presenting Chloe. It was certainly... interesting. Marinette please come forward and present.

Marinette got up and brought forward a somewhat large box and placed it on the presentation table that was set up by Ms. Bustier. When she reached in she brought out a full Ming Dynasty China set. Y/N sat up in my chair observing the beautiful set with its very unique floral patterns. Everyone was captivated as sounds of awe came from everyone.

Marinette: My nationality is Chinese and I was born in Shanghai before I moved to Paris a bit after age 3. This Ming Dynasty China set was sculpted and designed by my grandfather. He even painted in the floral patterns which baked into the pot itself. This is where my love of designing came from. Though my designing is made for clothes I often use the same floral patter in my dresses I make.

Ms. Bustier: Thank you Marinette that was very inspiring to see you follow your passions and all to be caused my something so small.

As Marinette walked back to her desk Chloe moved her bag in front of her feet causing the poor girl to trip as she and the set went flying to the ground as they were about to hit time around Marinette and the dish froze. Everyone looked baffled to see her and the set just floating there. They all looked to the back of the class to see Y/N standing with his arm stretched out as a green circle appeared on his palm with certain symbols on it. He dropped his hand and moved towards Marinette. He placed his hand under the box containing the set and wrapped his arm around Marinette's waist. The circle in his hand shattered as time around Marinette and the box continued. Both of them were caught by Y/N who gently placed the box down still holding Marinette and then placed her back onto her feet.

Marinette: T-Thanks Y/N...

Y/N: Don't mention it.

He leaned into her ear.

Y/N: Tell Adrian that you both need to meet me in the Principals office after school.

He then walked up to the front of the class with his box in hand. Marinette went back to her seat her face beat red. Y/N put his box on a prop to show the contents. Before he opened he started to speak.

Y/N: Now this may be a shocker to all of you but I am American. And I was born in Nevada Las Vegas. Or as it is now called New Vegas.

Adrian: Wait you mean-

Y/N: Yes the same Nevada that had the accidental nuke dropped. The same Nevada that was abandoned by the rest of the states. I grew up among thieves and gamblers. So much so I got good at Gamboling. And in New Vegas it's dangerous so I needed to protect myself. Hence what's inside the box.

He opened the box to reveal a stack of cards dead center with two engraved revolvers next to said pack.

Y/N: Now the cards aren't your average playing cards. The metal edges you see are small blades. And if thrown correctly can be lethal. Never leave home without 'em. The two guns you see was made entirely by yours truly. When in the bunkers I found schematics to build a revolver. After building them I engraved them as you can see. Ladies and Gents meet Crow and Raven. And no I will not be doing a demonstration. If you head to the gun range at around about 4 pm on a Friday you will most likely see me there practicing.

As he was packing up someone asked him a question.

Nino: What was it like?

Y/N: Come again?

Nino: What was it like, in New Vegas?

Y/N could only smile as he picked up his guitar that was by the door. He sat in a chair and slightly strummed the guitar.

Y/N: I could tell you, but this was is way more fun for the both of us.

Y/N: Woke up with a headache but I wasn't hungover
I just had my death faked, what better way to wake up sober
They told me the deck's rigged, I never had the face for poker
What happens in Vegas stays, but in my case, I'm getting closure
Started from the bottom, and I'm talkin' bedrock
Left for dead in the desert with a headshot
That checkered suit I can never forget
Thanks for the medicine Doc, but I think I'm ready to jet
Grab a shovel, dig a grave
Deck is shuffled, rig the game
I know how to lift the stakes
Got a Platinum Chip to raise?
In Sin City, karma's kinda dead
You wanna play your cards close in the wild west

Baby you'll want a great hand
When you take a gamble with the Wasteland
Place some bets, pay your debts, or make plans
To kick the bucket, bite the dust and taste sand

I'm gonna crack a nuka cola, do you want a couple sips?
Pip-boy equipped, pistol buckled to my hip
With a pocket full of shells and another full of chips
Saddle up, we're cashin' in

Welcome to the Strip, step into an oasis
We don't no script for what goes down in Vegas
This ain't no place for keepin' secrets
Seal your lips or Rest In Peace
It could cost your life
Go on and toss the dice

Fell out of grace with Lady Lucky, guess I'm dead to her
But a gentleman would never shoot a messenger
Forget the temperature, watch your step for predators
If you haven't met a gecko yet you better get insured
My run of bad luck's 'bout to add up
I'll have to cash out, I'm stackin' rads up
Fresh out of stimpaks, and half my stats suck
Plus, I'm overencumbered with junk I've packed up
But I gotta trudge on, rain or shine
I'm gonna make sure I deliver right on time
It's a federal offense when you mess with the mail, man
I'm goin' postal on the Mojave Wasteland
House, NCR, and Caesar's Legion
Leave it up to me to keep 'em beefin'
Got myself a Yes Man who I'd never have a qualm with
Two heads are better than one -- ask a Brahmin

Welcome to the Strip, step into an oasis
We don't no script for what goes down in Vegas
This ain't no place for keepin' secrets
Seal your lips or Rest In Peace
It could cost your life
Go on and toss the dice

You tried to murder and bury me, was it worth it jerks?
You showed me no mercy, now look how we're reversed
Remember when you're deserted that you burned me first
I'll tell your mother why you're missing, she's a worrier
No, this ain't your day, it'll get worse and worse
Don't have my own place, I came to dirty yours
Hope you heard my terms, I didn't slur my words
Lucky 38, I'd like to purchase, sir
Turn it over to the courier
I'm getting even with the House when I play odds
They wanted platinum, but they're gonna take bronze
I'll leave you in chains, enslaved by Great Khans
Now take a look at who's been played by great cons
How are you handling my fallout?
I'm a small guy who's makin' tall clouds
I'm goin' out, calling deathclaws out
Better run brotha cuz the House 'bout to fall down

Pay your debts and you'll be fine
Otherwise you might get crucified
That's kinda like takin' the bet
With a fully loaded gun playin' Russian roulette
The sand is hot but the hearts are cold
If you're in too deep then you'll wanna fold
Just like a tumbleweed I'm on a roll

Welcome to the Strip, step into an oasis
We don't no script for what goes down in Vegas
This ain't no place for keepin' secrets
Seal your lips or Rest In Peace
It could cost your life
Go on and toss the dice

Welcome to the Strip
Go on and toss the dice

After finishing people clapped for him. He appreciated the applause but all he sang was still true. After everyone was finished with their presentation school had finally ended.

Marinette and Adrian made their way to the principal's office. Once there they heard hearty laughing. Upon opening the door they saw Y/N sitting on the principal's desk while they laughed together. 

Y/N: And then I said: Killer? I barely know her!

More hearty laughter filled the room until Y/N looked to see the two students standing there. He got up and turned to the Principal.

Y/N: Can I have a word with these two privately for a moment?

Principal: But of course. I will just be at the cafeteria.

With that he left the room. Y/N went to the door and locked it. He turned towards the two and pulled out a card that read: Pretend you aren't Lady Bug and Cat Noir. The walls have ears.

Marinette looked confused while Adrian caught on rather quickly.

Adrian: So what do you need us for Y/N?

Y/N: I need to talk to you two about the villain I fought yesterday.

Adrian: Why come to us?

Marinette showed a face that she finally understood what was going on.

Marinette: Why not go to Cat Noir and Lady Bug?

Y/N: They are busy with their personal life at the moment and I'd rather not interrupt them. I came to you because you are mostly around when there's trouble and I have to ask, fighting this Villain wasn't like all the other villains I've researched before this.

Adrian: Now that I think about it he was way more aggressive from what I saw from the sidelines.

Marinette: That means-

Y/N: Hawk Moth is getting impatient... Thank you for your help you two now if you excuse me. I have a date I need to get to.

Marinette looked saddened by this.

Adrian: A date? With who?

Y/N smiled.

Y/N: Juleka.

With that he left for the bathrooms to get dressed. When he stepped out he was dressed with a black waistcoat, white undershirt with a beige tie. He wore black jean pants with a brown belt along a pair of black dress shoes.

He stepped out of the school block as people started to look over and see him. He had such an air of confidence about him. Most of the ladies he walked past swooned. Even those who were with their boyfriends and husbands getting looks of anger from almost every guy in his vicinity. He made his was to a house and knocked on the door. After a few seconds a man opened the door and started at Y/N.

Y/N: Hello sir, I'm here to pick up Juleka for tonight.

He looked at the man as he furrowed his eyebrows. 

Man: And what makes you think you can keep my daughter safe?

Y/N: If you look at the TV I hear in the background you will see the report of me fighting Dark Shadow.

Man: So you're the kid huh?

Y/N: That I am sir.

Man: The way I see it you're only setting a target on yourself and my daughter.

Y/N: Sir anyone who dares to challenge me or hurt your daughter will only end up in hospital I can assure you that. If anything I can just freeze them in time and walk away.

Man: Hmmm... Alright, I want my daughter back by 11pm sharp and in the same condition as she left. Any hair out of place and I will kill you.

Y/N: I'll have her back by 10 sir.

Man: You got manners I'll give you that. Juleka! Your date is here!

Juleka: Coming!

After waiting a few minutes making a bit more small talk with Juleka's father Y/N saw Juleka along with some of her friends exit the door. Y/N is stunned at how they look.

Y/N: Wow Juleka you look amazing...

Juleka started to blush as she moved her hair further over her eye.

Juleka: Umm t-thanks Y/N...

Y/N turned to the other girls.

Y/N: Evening ladies where might you all be off to?

Rose: We're heading to a fancy restaurant with some friends. We gotta get going. You two enjoy yourself and tell me all about what happens Juleka. 

The other 3 girls left and Juleka was standing there blushing. Y/N offered his arm to her to which she shyly took as they walked along the street together.

Juleka: So what do you have planned for tonight?

Y/N: A lovely restaurant and then ballroom dancing. Sound good?

Juleka: Absolutely smashing.

She started to giggle at her choice of words as you made a small chuckle and Y/N could only think one thing.

Tonight's gonna be great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 329 21
A tomboyish girl finds herself in the animated world known as Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Chat Noir; with crazy villains, a courageous ladybug, a...
10.1K 343 34
She finally did it. She finally confessed to Adrien that she loved him but unfortunately it did not go the way Marinette thought it would. Marinette...
486K 11.3K 60
During their Junior year in Highschool, Marinette was forced to go back to her roots. The country of China. Leaving her friends, and Adrien was hard...
33.8K 880 49
"3 years ago I did something I regretted. 3 years ago I saw him for the last time I haven't seen him since..." Marinette has grown up and is in colle...