Saving His Life(Book 1:- His...

By Chocolate_Spidey

Rohan Nanda is the yonger son of one of the greatest Indian business tycoons, Ashok Nanda. According to Rohan... More

Prologue
A Little Peek In Life
The Party
The Actual Reason
The Accident
Heart Broken
Arrangements And Feelings
Craving Him
The Truth
Betrayal
End
Epilogue : Saving His Life
Author's Note

Important Announcement

3.5K 97 41
By Chocolate_Spidey

The story finally ended. Thank you so much to all of you who were with me through this journey. I would not have been able to do it without you guys. So thank you, again.

But what happens to Rohan? Will he able to find peace and love again? What about Shanaya and Shreyan? We will get the answers in the next installment of this series Mending His Broken Heart.

I told you readers that the third book of this series is most important. But I've changed the plot a little bit and now it's the second book. Yes, so you don't have to wait through another book. Cheers!

See you guys in the next installment. Till then, happy life!

_#Spidey, over and out!! ;-)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 3.7K 53
"My mother once told me there are three, and only three, truly defining moments in your life. One: When you don't know. Two: When you realize you don...
890K 39.1K 36
-KIND OF MATURE- "I wouldn't fuck you if you paid me." Well, at least my question is answered. He can get more punchable. We glare at each other, I...
22.7K 945 17
This is the story of two best friends... Priya Singhania- A soft spoken girl facing her hurdles alone... After her parents divorce she was alone left...
724K 32.7K 53
[Edited • Completed • Revised] When twenty four years old software engineer, Shree Jaisingh is proposed to marry an equally talented, young and fortu...