arranged married (rewrite)

Від bbubblebt

this story is about jimin and dahyun got married arranged by their family. will they fall in love with each... Більше

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
season two

chapter five

3.9K 107 4
Від bbubblebt

"what's up ?" chaeyoung started the conversation after she sat down on the chair in front of dahyun.

"did you know something happened yesterday and you won't believe it if I told you" chaeyoung stop drinking her coffee and looked at dahyun.

"what ?" chaeyoung asked right away. "I need to get married with a random guy I didn't even know" chaeyoung eyes widened in disbelief.

"no way ? what ?! who asked you to ?" she asked in a shocked tone. "my father. yesterday we had lunch with the guy's family" chaeyoung nodded as an answer.

"don't worry dahyun, if he hurt you I will come after him" she simply said it and ate her cake.

"that's so brutal" we both laughed and talked about other stuff after that.

"what are you going to do after this ?" I looked at her and shrugged my shoulder. "shopping ? I
guess " chaeyoung nodded. "we should ! let's go"

we both stood up to leave the place, but then chaeyoung's phone ringing. she picked up the call. after a few seconds she ended the call and looked at me.

"dahyun, I can't go shopping with you, my mother call me and wanted me to come home right now" I nodded before say anything.

"it's okay maybe next time ?"

"next time, of course I will make sure we will ! bye !" she hugged me before left the cafe. I sat back at the chair and stayed there a little longer.

after a few minutes, I got up and paid for the coffee. I then left the cafe after that. before I could walked out of the cafe, I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I bowed at him.

・゚: *・゚:*

to be continue

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

28.6K 1.1K 26
"Maybe us getting married wasn't as horrible as I thought it was, muffin," the beautiful man in front of you states. Within a second, you're pinned a...
21K 987 22
Jennie Kim has been in love with her childhood friend, Kim Jisoo since they were kids, and she just recently become her girlfriend. What if one day...
197K 5.1K 26
[COMPLETED] You are new member of twice...what happend if one of the member fall in love with you....
Marriage (Jikook) Від Mano Kitty

Короткі історії

11.2K 617 6
Park Jimin is arranged to marry Jeon Jungkook who is a cold and disable man What will happen between them? Will the love bloom between them? Or ther...