Gentle Giant: INFINITE STRATO...

By TimmyShadowKing

Y/N ThunderHeart is an ordinary kid and has one more year of highschool and a woman named Chifuyu Orimura tra... More

Bio
Chapter 1: Phone Call
A/N THOUGHT #1
Chapter 3: Roommate
Chapter 4: Protector
Chapter 5: Lunch?
Chapter 6: First Date/Spying mission PT.1
Sorry. Up for adoption

Chapter 2: The Academy

1.5K 22 17
By TimmyShadowKing

Y/N POV

Y/N has finally arrived at the Academy and it's view is stunning. As I was heading to the main building but he herd screaming from the skies and it looked like a woman flying around the sky and it he herd an explosion from her landing then he ran to check it out if anyone is ok.
Once I got to the arena he seen a class in progress. What type of class is this, landing strategies or something? Wait is that Ms. Yamada and Chifuyu, and there's Itchka holding Ms. Yamada....(raise eyebrow) really Ichika, really subtle man. I better get over there and help, (internal Laughing) maybe I should surprise her.

Y/N walked up to Chifuyu poking her shoulder. As she turned around she sees Y/N and her eyes light up with happiness hugging him to the point of suffocating him.

Chifuyu "Y/N I missed you! I'm so happy you're here!"

Y/N "Wai ... Chifu ... Squeezing .. Me ... Breath!"

Chifuyu(let's go) "I'm sorry I'm just happy your here!"

Y/N looks over her shoulder at Everyone behind her looking at her weird.

Y/N "Ahhh Chifuyu (Point to them) should I introduce myself."

Chifuyu "Oh, Ahem. Sorry everyone forgot to mention a new student today, this is Y/N ThunderHeart the real first male IS Pilot.

Everyone looks at me

Y/N "Unfortunately yes I'm the first Male IS Pilot. Chifuyu has secretly trained me and I already have my own machine so....."

Everyone cuts off Y/N and freaks out alot of them were shouting for me to show my IS Unit so I obliged them.

Y/N "Ok ok I can do that for you girls, plus it will be good for me to stretch my legs out."

Chifuyu "Everyone be sure to be away from Y/N when he summons his IS Unit."

Itchka "Wait... why's that?!"

Y/N "Because when I summon it it's kinda destructive because of it's size. Alrighty let's get this going ...... (Y/N pendant glows) ..... POLEMOS!!"

As Y/N said it's name he slammed his fist into the ground and a bright light appeared cracking the ground and blinding the students except Chifuyu she covered her eyes. As the dust settles they all hear two thunderous stomps revealing Y/N IS Unit.

As everyone looked at a towering giant with Y/N in the middle of it. All the students were scared kinda backing away.

Y/N "Please Everyone I don't want to harm. You all asked so I brought Polemos out. (Centurion Mask transforms to cover your face and it distorts your voice) So sorry if I look scary too all of you."

Maya "Well I didn't expect to see this thing up close, I can't believe it's not the same Golem I seen awhile back ago."

Ichika "I remember Chifuyu saying when an IS Unit is done it's not really complete, it can evolve with it's user.

Chifuyu "I'm surprised you remembered that."

Y/N "It's true and it did grow in size then the last time you two seen it. And  through it's first phase its name changed to Polemos instead of Golem."

Maya "Why did the name change?"

Y/N "I think it changed because it seen I'm a history nut, I noticed resembled the Golems that guarded the great Gates of Babylon from ancient Greece. Even the name Polemos was a Divine personification or embodiment of War, and so it changed."

Ichika "Jeez that's alot to take in."

Y/N "Speaking of War, any one wants to practice with me?"

Everyone stopped and almost choked

Y/N "Don't worry everyone I will be fine Polemos has the highest and strongest shield strength then any other Unit. So please don't worry about me."

???? "I want to try!!!!"

I look over to who said it and it's some girl in blue with long blonde hair approached but with a tinge of fear in her eyes.

Y/N "May I ask, what's your name miss?"

???? "Awww Ain't you the gengle giant gentleman. My name is Cecilia Alcott."

Y/N " I'm Y/N ThunderHeart it's nice to meet you miss Alcott."

Cecilia "It's good to see such a well mannered man.(Transforms into her IS Unit, Y/N still towers over her by 6 feet.) I still have to say that size is incredibly intimidating."

I notice her shaking while looking at  me so I kneel down to her height like a child and I put my giant hand on her Units shoulder.

Y/N "Please don't be scarred (Unfold Centurion helmet revealing your face.) I won't brutally harm you so please don't worry."

She showed a smile and nodded her head and the extreme fear in her eyes went away.

Chifuyu "Yes miss Alcott you won't have to worry about Y/N hurting you, even in that giant machine he cares about others well being and safety. With all the metal he's just a marshmallow."

Y/N "(nervous laugh) Yeah until I get mad then it gets Scary."

Cecilia's expression went back to fear

Y/N "Oh No no no I didn't mean to scare you miss Alcott please (Bows) please except my apologies. So please forgive me."

Cecilia "No it's fine Y/N please raise your head it's just I want to know what happens when you get mad."

Y/N "When I get mad I enter BERSERKER mode. In that state of mind I lose all my humanity and become a real monster. It happened once but I don't want to enter that state again unless it's necessary."

Cecilia "Oh I see."

Y/N "Well with that out of the way want to spar."

Cecilia "I'd be glad too."

Y/N walks over to the end of the training area but him stomping is still intimidating to everyone. While Cecilia flies over to the other side still a tid bit worried.

Y/N "(forms Centurion helmet forms back.) Sorry in advance if I accidentally hurt you Miss Alcott."

Cecilia "Please don't worry about me I'll be fine Mr. ThunderHeart."

Chifuyu "Alright....... and ........ GOOO!!

3rd POV

Cecilia brought out her lasers and sniper rifle with rockets flying at Y/N all impacting him making a giant explosion. When the dust settles they see Y/N unharmed and not even a scuff.

Cecilia "WHAT IMPOSSIBLE! YOU SHOULDN'T BE EVEN STANDING!!

Y/N "As I said I have the highest in Shield Strength along with capacity. I have up to 2000 in shield. (Everyone had shocked expression) And you didn't even scuff the shield it lost around 2% of it from all that.

Y/N walked torward Cecilia with an expression of fear on her face launching all she has again.

Cecilia "Please Go Down!

As Y/N walked torward her still firing everything she has. While Y/N was getting closer he summoned his Gladious still walking at Cecilia still firing her weapons. Y/N jumped at Cecilia getting a few feet close to her and he slashed at Cecilia losing 85% of her shield she activates her boosters and flies into the air beginning to fire everything again then Y/N puts the Gladious away then summons his large LMG and begins firing at her. The large hail of bullets hitting her repeatedly, then out of Y/N's shoulder appeared firing a large amount of rocket's at her and surrounding her then all colliding at her with the shear force of the blast she lost her shield and Cecilia was knocked out falling with her IS still there. Y/N seen she was unconscious and falling he activated his rocket boosters flying grabbing her mid air holding her and Blue Tears bridal style.
While Y/N was holding her he hit the ground with a thunderous stomps with a small shockwave. While Cecilia was waking up she seen Y/N holding her bridal style and she blushes crimson red while Y/N askes:

Y/N "Hey are you ok Ms. Alcott I shouldn't have fired my Wasp Rocket's I'm sorry if I harmed you. Um Here let me put you down.(Puts Cecilia down)"

Cecilia "Um thank you Y/N. A gentleman even after battle huh."

Y/N "(chuckles) It's the way my mom" raised me.

Cecilia "Well it looked like she raised a well mannered and golden hearted man."

Chifuyu walks over to you.

Chifuyu "That she did and I think there is nothing wrong with a heart of gold. Plus not to mention (Squeezing Y/N's face) such a Squishy and adorable face.

Y/N "Hey Chifuyu could you not do that. Besides why can't you squeeze something else please."

Cecilia "Ms. Orimura why are you doing that and never seen that side of you. Your always so serious."

Chifuyu stops squeezing Y/N and composes herself.

Chifuyu "Well I really like Y/N he is like a younger brother to me and an older brother to Ichika."

Ichika "In a way he is, even though he is two years older then me he basically an older brother to me. But he is like that with everyone, no matter who he meets he's super nice to them."

Cecilia "The way you describe him he almost sounds like the perfect man."

Y/N blushes a bit

Random girl "I don't think the perfect man needs to be in a fat and tubby body."

Both Chifuyu and Cecilia ran over to the girl that said it and they were literally on fire with rage.

Chifuyu & Cecilia "Don't say that he is a perfect man you just can't see it!!!"

But they were grabbed by Y/N by the back of there shirts still flaming with anger.

Y/N "I'm so sorry for there anger you aren't hurt are you."

Random girl "I'm fine tubby."

Y/N "Really..... Eh."

Chifuyu & Cecilia "This isn't over!"

Y/N collides there head together while holding them still.

Y/N "Hey can it you two."

Chifuyu & Cecilia "Sorry"

Y/N puts them both down

Y/N "Listen you two need to keep a cool head."

Cecilia "She is talking bad about you and your going to let it slide! You should at least be defending your honor as a man."

Y/N "Hey missy I do have honor as a man but I don't let that type of stuff control me besides everyone has a right to an opinion."

Chifuyu "Well still she's insulting you!!"

Y/N "Yeah she is but I've been called many things in my life but I became desensitized to it plus it's all just words. And it doesn't get to me anymore."

Y/N glows and he lands on his feet putting away his giant machine. He walks over to the girl that insulted him.

Y/N "Hi it's nice to meet you I know you probably don't like me but personally I don't care. (She looks at Y/N with a weird expression) stuff like that I doesn't bother besides you were expecting a reaction to get some type of kick out of it so please don't be an ass to new people. You might never know who they are till you get to know them (Pat's her head) and please don't let that ego of yours to control you."

She starts to blush extremely hard.

Random girl "Hey sorry I miss judged you."

Y/N "Hey no need to apologise your already forgivin. (She smiles)"

Chifuyu "That's very adult of you Y/N."

Y/N "Thanks Chifuyu I'm going to the main building and wait to be registered in for a dorm room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.8K 591 12
(Y/N)'s mother was a highly respected IS fighter who was eventually killed in action. After her death, (Y/N) was able to spark a reaction from his m...
52.3K 1.5K 35
"He seems like a slacker, doesn't he?" Literally I'm so sorry for the name. I just needed to name it something and I couldn't think of anything. Blue...
467 100 43
Mayu stood there, her heart accelerating as she desperately tried to stay calm. It wasn't working. There were centaurs surrounding her, actual fricki...
441 18 6
Exactly as the title says. I'll have (probably) Unrelated chapters here, AUs, after school Hanako-Kun + you. Things like that!