Simply Sinful (Boyxboy)

By RemovingAllDoubt

Nicca Aisling has a complicated life. He's never lived anywhere for longer than a few months. He has his moth... More

1) My Mother the Whore
2) My school the Bullpen
3) Abel the Hero?
4) My Aunt the Pimp
5) Gianluca the Demanding
6) Gianluca the Mobster
7) Abel the Misunderstood
8) Abel the Best Friend?
9) My Mother the Other Woman
11) Dax the Loyal
12) Abel the Boyfriend?
13) Gianluca the Obsessive
14) Abel the Sensitive
15) Antonucci the Kidnapper
16) Gianluca the Killer
POLL
SIMPLY SINFUL PART 2

10) Gianluca the Rule Maker

12K 604 36
By RemovingAllDoubt

It's been weeks since my mother announced her engagement. Weeks since I saw first hand the damage my mother and Dominic has caused. Dax constantly talks about how he's going to find Nova and make her understand what she's doing to his family.

I want to tell him it would be useless. My mother is incapable of sympathizing with anyone else. She doesn't care what pain they feel as long as she comes out on top.

Every day I hear Dax cursed filled rants and every day I decide today isn't the day to tell him my mother is the one that's responsible for what his family is going through. It's during these times that I wonder how Abel feels about all of this.

Whenever he's alone at school, I can sense his internal struggle getting worse. He told me he wouldn't say anything to Dax. He told me this the day Dax found out about the divorce and continues to tell me the same words each time we talk.

I've asked him several times if it's okay for him to not tell Dax. I worry that cracks will begin to appear if Dax finds out that Abel knew and didn't say anything. Abel just gives me a half smile and tells me their friendship has survived worse.

Abel wants me to be the one to talk to Dax. I wouldn't know what to say. I can't walk up to him and say, 'Hey Dax, sorry my mother slept with your dad and convinced him to divorce your mom. We can still be friends though.'

Somehow, I don't think that would really fix anything. Besides, I don't really believe that my mother is the only one at fault. Dominic chose this too, but I doubt Dax will see it that way.

I sit on a bench on the pier, watching the waves come and go. The one good thing about living here is how close I am to the beach. I thought coming here would clear my mind but it hasn't.

No matter how many times I think about it I'm still not sure how to approach Dax. I don't want to make matters worse, but I feel like that's all I'll do if I talk to him now. I would ask Abel about what I should say, but he already has a lot on his mind.

The wind blows and I smell a familiar scent. My mother is somewhere near. She's the last person I want to be around. There's been so much tension in the house since Dominic has moved in.

My mother says that it's my fault things are like this. She blames me for making her pregnancy "difficult." Pregnancy? She only gets morning sickness whenever I bring up the fact that both Dominic and her are despicable human beings.

Her back on hurts when she doesn't want to do anything around the house, which is why we have a maid now. Lies and more lies. That woman really has no limits when it comes to getting what she wants. I can't help but wonder if she really is pregnant.

I search the area to see where she is and if I can somehow avoid her. I stretch after standing and give the beach and pier a brief glance. She smiles when she sees me, waving me over.

For a second, I contemplate on whether or not I can claim I didn't see her and walk away. I take too long to decide. My mother, Dominic by her side, walks towards me.

"Nicca," she exclaims, "I didn't expect to see you here. I've tried calling you." My mother turns to Dominic. "Didn't I, but you didn't answer. I wanted to tell you that we were going to go away for the weekend since you have a three-day break from school."

This had to have been Dominic's doing. My mother would never invite me on a trip with her. How many times had I been left at home while she played about with some boyfriend.

I look from her to Dominic before answering. "Will it be just the three of us or will you son and daughter join us?" Dominic doesn't respond. My mother glares at me.

"It'll just be the three of us," Dominic says after waiting a few minutes. "I asked if they wanted to come but they turned me down." I knew he was lying. Dax would have mentioned talking to his father. Instead, he complains about Dominic never answering the phone.

"I can't this weekend. I promised a friend from school I'd help them study for a test." I give them my most sincere grin.

"Well, if you promised," Dominic says with defeat. "We'll be leaving once we get back in the house. Are you sure you don't want to come?" I nod.

"Have a safe trip," I tell them walking back to the bench I occupied before. I don't look back as I hear them walking away.

I stay there until the sky darkens and threatens rain. I make my way back to the house as the first drops of rain fall from the sky. I hope the rain ruins their trip. It's the same thing every weekend. They go out of town because my mother says the city is too stressful for her and the baby. They make me sick.

Those are the words I think when I notice two man standing on the porch observing me.

"Can I help you?" They continue to stare without answering my question. One of the men remove a phone from his pocket and look at the screen then back to me.

"Are you Nicca?"

"It depends on the reason," I say cautiously. The man laughs and rubs his face. I notice a scar running the length of his jawline.

"We're not here to hurt you," the other man says. "I know this guy looks scary but he's a big teddy bear. We just need you to come with us." He shows me a badge and introduces his friend and him.

"I'm Detective Castillo and this is Detective Giudice. We need you to identify someone for us."

"Identify who?" The other man taps his feet in annoyance.

"Look kid, we already talked to your mother and she said it was okay. It's raining so let's go and get this other with," Detective Giudice says, his irritation showing.

I look at them skeptically. Giudice loses his patience and pushes me down the steps. He ushers me towards the car and tells me to get in. Both detectives get into the front seat.

We drive in relative silence. They refuse to answer any of my questions. After an hour of driving, I realize where they're taking me. The mansion looms before us as we drive through the gate.

Gianluca's name bubbles up from the recess of my mind. I can't believe I'm back here again. I never wanted to come back.

"I thought you were taking me to identify my aunt. Isn't that what you told me?"

Both detectives laugh. "We are," Detective Castillo says. "You're here to identify her body." They both laugh again and get out the car. My body is yanked from the vehicle by Giudice. He leads me up the steps to the house.

The scene that greets me is one out of a slasher movie. Blood stains the tile floor beneath my feet. Gianluca stands in front of four bodies. His clothes covered in blood. I recognize one of the men as a man who drove me home several weeks ago.

I'm probably responsible for this. I didn't tell them where I really lived. I lied and this happened. I choke back a sob and turn to watch Gianluca.

Gianluca wears a sinister grin as he waves his pistol around the room. "You really thought you could steal from me and nothing would happen. How stupid can you be?" Gianluca screams at a figure on the floor.

It is then that I notice a woman on her knees. She bows her head as she pleads for her life. You can barely hear her words through the sobs.

"I gave you what you wanted. I told you where you could find him. So please...." The woman raises her head. Her face is swollen. She bleeds from a jagged cut on her face.

Despite the state, she's in I can tell that this woman is my aunt. Her one good eye finds me among the onlookers. "I told you you would find him there. I was right. Y...y...you don't have to kill me now." She laughs hysterically and stumbles to her feet.

Gianluca watches her movements but doesn't say anything. My aunt takes this as a sign she free to leave. She sways as she walks to the door. She refuses to make any eye contact with me when I call out to her.

My aunt places a bloody hand on the door knob when Gianluca calls her name. She turns back a surprised look on her face. She doesn't even have time to scream or run before the bullet is propelled from Gianluca's gun and enters her skull.

Her blood sprays across my face and clothes. I watch in slow motion as her body hits the floor with a deafening thud. Gianluca walks over to me and hugs me. My clothes are soiled with the blood of my aunt.

He pulls away and removes a handkerchief. My body is unable to remove after the horrific scene that played out before me. Gianluca wipes away the blood from my face. He gives me a chaste kiss on the lips. I'm in disbelief. My mind refuses to focus on what's going on.

"I have three rules for you to follow. One, you're weekends will be spent here with me. Two, you must remain loyal to only me. Three, if you break rules one or two, punishment will be swift."

Gianluca kisses me on the cheek after speaking. He tells someone to show me where I can clean myself up then tell the two detectives to have someone clean up the bodies.

He walks down the hall where his mother awaits with a satisfied smirk. I stare at his mother as she pats him on the back when Gianluca walks by. I can hear him telling her she didn't need to worry. That he promised to take care of everything and he did.

My gaze travels down to the bodies littering the floor. I guess the dead men on the floor had something to do with the theft from before. I can't believe this is happening. I don't want to believe this. Anger at my aunt makes its way to the surface.

I want to kick the body again and again until my anger is squelched, but I don't. I can't. It's her fault this is happening yet my body refuses to disrespect her body.

No tears come to my eyes as I continue to gaze at her corpse. Am I such a hateful person that my eyes cannot shed a tear for my mother's sister. Or has this moment used up the last of my ability to care.

A man grabs my arm and leads me down the hallway. I follow behind him an unfeeling, unthinking mass.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.1K 2.8K 24
Who wouldn't want a happily ever after; Rafael Constantine had wished for his in a very long time, but alas, fate still didn't answered his prayers...
381K 14.5K 29
Lucas Smith and his mother move from North Carolina to be with their new family, their multi million dollar family to be exact. Soon as Lucas first m...
177 17 17
"New chapters every every week!!!!" A police named Andrew has only one goal to make his childhood best friend fall in love with him. He always find t...
262K 12K 66
Nico is a broken kid in all aspects. His parents have left him when he was still young, now he is abused by his new 'family' that consists of his aun...