Mine

By kcbegg

Jeremy Gage is for the most part a simple man who has a great job, car and home. He has more than enough frie... More

Prolouge
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four

Chapter Twenty Three

2.1K 89 10
By kcbegg

A/N - - - - Ok...I honestly wasn't going to post this today as my goal was not made as I hoped it would. The comments I was happy with but just a bit off on the votes which made me a little sad considering the reads on the chapter... but I do appreciate the people who voted and/or commented so there for I am posting this for you guys!!! xx ;P

Just keep in my mind...I work really hard on these chapters and all I ask for in return is for you to click a button and even share a comment if you'd like! A lot of authors post their work on this website and I see that many don't get the acknowledgement that they should....I know this is the real world and blah blah blah! But if you like it enough to keep on reading there is no reason for you not to vote for someone's hard work!

My rant is over...please enjoy! :)

FAN - VOTE - COMMENT xx

While Elizabella finished up Jeremy got himself dressed. He put on a pair of black slacks and a black dress shirt. He was debating on what tie to wear when Elizabella came in. "Go with the orange one...it's Halloween." She said sweetly which made him chuckle while glancing over at her. She was dressed in her skirt and blouse with black flats on her feet. The out fit seemed to look even better on her now from when she tried it on the first time. The skirt came to the middle of her thighs, it gave off the conservative style but with the way it hugged her hips it made her look sexy. She had her hair in tight curls and her bangs pinned to the side. He noticed that she was able to cover up her black eye well as he could barely notice it.

He couldn't seem to look away which made her blush and nibble on her lip. "Do I look OK?" She questioned nervously. He nodded quickly. "You...wow...yeah you look good." He stammered out which made her giggle. "Good, well hurry up." She smirked while leaving him in the bedroom.

He quickly snatched the orange tie and followed her out as he tied it. When he walked into the living room he happened to catch her bending over to grab her purse from the coffee table. "Fuck..." He groaned while checking her out. She quickly turned around and rose an eyebrow at him. "You OK there?" She asked with amusement.

Jeremy shook his head. "No... honestly, I think I need to take you to my office right now and bend you over my desk." He said simply which made her gasp. "You think I would be use to your filthy mouth by now but I'm not. It's just shocking to hear you say those things...so casually." She said while tilting her head to the side. He gave her a cheeky grin. "Why is that?" He questioned.

She shook her head. "I don't know...you just come off as such a formal person but then I hear you say things like that and it throws me off." She admitted which only made him laugh. "You know you like when I talk dirty." He smirked while grabbing his phone and keys. "Well I can only hope you don't talk like that in front of your family." She laughed nervously while they made their way down to his car.

The car ride was silent and Jeremy could sense that she was beyond nervous. She fidgeted around in her seat while biting her nails. Jeremy was nervous as well but he felt more concerned about Elizabella. He made sure to keep his hand on her thigh and he would give it a tight squeeze every so often. When they pulled up Elizabella gasped as she took in his parent's home. "Oh my God...." She whispered with wide eyes.

Jeremy smiled over at her. "You guys really are rich.... this place is incredible" She said while facing him now. He shrugged. "It's nice." He said while turning the car off. "Are you OK?" He asked while holding her hand and she nodded even though she looked far from it. "They will love you...but once again, I'll kill them if they don't." He teased to help relax her and she laughed like he had hoped. "Let's go in." She nodded while giving his hand a tight squeeze before letting go.

They walked up to his front door and for a second he almost considering knocking. He opened the door and was immediately greeted by the smell of food specifically pumpkin pie. "This way." He said softly while taking Elizabella's hand leading her down the long hall way to the kitchen.

Elizabella took in her surroundings and was amazed by every little detail. Their home was completely flawless. She glanced at the family pictures on the wall and noticed a blue eyed boy that stood out. She stopped in mid step to take a look. "Is this you?" She questioned while looking to Jeremy. He nodded. "That's my younger brother Michael..." He added while pointing to the boy next to him in the picture. "I didn't know you had a brother..." She stated while looking up at him and he just shrugged. "We are not as close as we use to be..." He said casually and she nodded not wanting to question him on it.

When they made it to the kitchen Jeremy's mother was placing trays of appetizers on the counter. "Oh! You both made it!" She gushed out while wiping her hands on her apron. "Hello Mum." He said politely while giving her a kiss on the cheek. He stepped a side while pulling Elizabella closer to him. "Mum...this is Elizabella...my girlfriend." Jeremy stated proudly while looking down at Elizabella who's cheeks were bright red from blushing.

Jeremy's mother looked like she was about to burst. "My lord! She is perfect, Jeremy! It's so great to finally meet you dear." She said in a sweet motherly voice as she pulled Elizabella in for a hug. "It's nice to meet you too, Mrs. Gage. Jeremy has said a lot of nice things about you and your husband." She replied while glancing over at him. He has actually never said much about his family but he didn't correct her as he knew she was only being polite. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you. I was so worried Jeremy wasn't going to bring you." She mused while taking a good look at Elizabella.

Elizabella nodded with a smile. "Jeremy, your father and brother are in the den. Oh and the Montones will be here shortly." She said while turning to the stove. "Zachery Montone?" Elizabella questioned and Jeremy nodded. "Yes, dear. Do you know him?" His mother asked. "We went to college together." She said politely and his mother's eyes lit up. "Oh really? Wow! So you and Jeremy have known each other for some time then?" She questioned. Jeremy cut in. "No, we didn't know each other then, Mum." Jeremy said.

Jeremy went to pull Elizabella along with him towards the den but was stopped by his mother. "Oh no you don't! You go on in there with the boys. Leave Elizabella here with me so we can get to know each other." She said with a smile. Jeremy hesitated and looked to Elizabella to see if that's what she wanted. Elizabella nodded her head in reassurance.

Jeremy's mother continued to prepare everything while Elizabella stood there awkwardly. "Can I help you with something Mrs. Gage?" She asked softly. "Oh no dear, that is quiet alright. Just sit down and pour yourself a glass of wine. It's sweet...but if you like dry I have a bottle that you may like." She said while stirring the sauce on the stove. "Sweet is fine." She said politely while grabbing a glass.

Elizabella took a sip of the wine while sitting down at the counter. "You're home is so lovely, Mrs. Gage." She mused while looking around the kitchen. Jeremy's mother laughed. "Oh love, please call me Pam. Mrs. Gage sounds too old! But thank you. My husband bought this house for us many years ago." She said with amusement and Elizabella laughed lightly.

Pam and Elizabella made small talk before the Montones arrived. Elizabella said hello to Zachery and his parents before him and his father made their way to the den as well leaving her, Pam and Zachery's mother Jan in the kitchen. "You are absolutely gorgeous, Elizabella and such a beautiful name too." Jan gushed while pouring herself a glass of wine. "Thank you." Elizabella replied softly as she tried to hide her blush. "So how long have you two been dating?" She asked. "Oh don't start hounding the poor girl already." Pam scolded her and winked over to Elizabella. "Only three months." Elizabella stated. "Wow...you just may have another daughter in law Pam." She said with a smirk.

Elizabella's cheeks burned at the mention of marriage. "She would make a beautiful bride." Pam commented while sipping on her glass of wine and leaning back against the counter. "Oh heavens yes! Much better than that Shelly." She said in disgust. Elizabella's eyebrows furrowed. "Shelly?" She questioned the two women. Pam shook her head at her friend. "Nothing to worry about, just a friend of Jeremy's." She said with a reassuring smile which helped her relax a little. "Yeah, she's a friend alright." Jan snorted loudly which made Pam scowl at her. "Oh stop it! Jeremy never really liked that girl." Jan rolled her eyes. "I think we all knew that...except for Shelly!" She added and they both laughed. Even Elizabella joined in even though she had no idea what they were talking about.

Once dinner was ready they all made their way to the dinning room. Jeremy took his seat next to Elizabella and immediately found her hand under the table. "How was it?" He whispered and she looked at him with a smile. "Their nice." She whispered back. Jeremy's father took the seat at the head of the table with Pam on the other end while Zachery and his parents sat across from Jeremy and Elizabella along with Jeremy's brother Michael.

They all started to fill their plates as they made small talk about the weather and work. "So Elizabella...Jeremy mentioned to me how you attended the same college." Jeremy's father stated randomly which made Elizabella freeze. She swallowed nervously before speaking. "Yes, sir. I did." She said with a small voice. Jeremy couldn't help but be bothered with how his father was putting her on the spot like that. "That's a wonderful school, hard to get into. What do you do for a living now?" He questioned. Everyone else stayed quiet as they looked to Elizabella. Jeremy squeezed her hand tightly and was about to speak for her. "I'm a dancer sir." She beat him to it. Zachery immediately made eye contact with Jeremy and they shared the same horrified expression.

Jeremy's father rose an eyebrow. "Oh really? What type of dance? Ballet?" Pam cut in and Jeremy closed his eyes. He knew this wasn't going to go over well. "I'm an exotic dancer." Elizabella admitted shyly and everyone froze as Pam dropped her fork which clattered against her plate.

Everyone remained silent with their jaws nearly touching the table. "Exotic dancer?" Jeremy's father questioned even though she had spoken quiet clear. She nodded to him and Jeremy could tell his father was going to say something rude. "How does someone attend such a prestigious school and become a whore?" His father asked harshly. "Jeremy!" Pam scolded her husband. "I would watch you what you say, father." Jeremy spoke through his teeth. "This is my home! I will say as I please. On the other hand...I am sorry if I offended you." He directed the last part towards Elizabella. "That's OK, sir." She said softly.

Jeremy's blood was boiling by this point. He hated how everyone excluding his brother and Zachery were now looking at Elizabella differently. "It doesn't matter anyway. I'm hiring her for Hannah's position." Jeremy stated now which made Elizabella choke on her food. "What?" Elizabella and his father questioned at the same time. "Yes, it will give her a more steady schedule so she can focus on her writing. Right, love?" He asked smugly while looking over to see her wide eyes. He knew she was going to freak out but if anything this will finally push her to quit her current job. "I.. um.." She started but was interrupted. "Writing? Hmm. Well I will have to see a resume along with other credentials before giving her any job." His father stated sternly. "No, you don't. I am hiring her. She will be working under me just as Hannah did." Jeremy snapped.

Jeremy's father narrowed his eyes. "Right...well then I guess you will be calling Hannah to give her the bad news." He challenged. Jeremy nodded. "Of course, I will call her in the morning to let her know that her last pay check will be sent in the mail for her." He said calmly. "Hannah will be upset to receive this news...she was a good worker. I mean you are the one who had to hire her." He added while sipping on his drink. Jeremy' clenched his fists. "I'm sure she will be just fine. I'll be sure to give good recommendations in the future if she needs me too." He said darkly. Jeremy needed to get away from the table so he could breath and calm down. "Excuse me." He said curtly while standing up and walking out of the room.

It was awkwardly silent and Elizabella didn't want to sit there with them alone. "I'll go check on him." She said sheepishly without making any eye contact with anyone. She quickly followed behind Jeremy. "Babe, what the fuck was that?" She hissed quietly while grabbing onto his arm. Jeremy sighed in frustration. He pulled her along with him upstairs to his old bedroom. He quickly shut the door and locked it. He rubbed his hands over his face and then through his hair. "I'm sorry...he just...he thinks he can say whatever he wants and that there will be no consequences." He said harshly while walking over to his bed and sitting down on the edge.

She sighed and sat down next to him. "It's OK babe." She said softly while placing her hand on top of his. "I'm sorry for what he said to you. You know that's not how I see you right?" He asked nervously and she nodded. "I know you don't. I love you." She said with a small smile. "I love you." He replied in a soft tone now while looking into her eyes. "Can we please leave?" He asked. "No, Jeremy. It was just a little disagreement. We can't just leave." She said and he knew she was right. He nodded reluctantly. "So this is your room I assume?" She asked while looking around. It was a bit bare as if no one lived in there before. "Yep."

Jeremy let his eyes rake up and down Elizabella. "You really do look great." He said sincerely and she smiled. "Thank you." Jeremy moved closer to her so he could cup her cheek. "I almost wanted to finger you right there under the table." He said bluntly while kissing her neck below her ear. He could feel the goose bumps on her skin raise. "Jeremy we are in your parent's house!" She gasped. He shrugged. "So?" He questioned as he kissed down her neck. "Distract me from wanting to go down there to cause an even bigger scene." He whispered against her skin.

Elizabella's eyes lit up for a moment but then she quickly blushed and turned her face away from him. "Let me get you off." He said and she giggled while pushing his chest. "You're so perverted." She teased. "I know." He said with a half smirk. He pressed his lips to hers before she could say anything else. He let his tongue slide across her bottom lip and she whimpered in response. He went to push his tongue into her mouth while he let his hand slowly migrate up her skirt.

He rubbed her through her panties slowly to tease her. She pressed her legs together and he smirked against her mouth. "Eager?" He asked while wiggling his eyebrows at her. She bit down on her lip. "I actually want to do something for you.." She said softly. This immediately caught his attention. "Oh yeah?" He questioned and his voice was already thick with lust. She nodded while she slowly slid down off the bed to her knees. Jeremy's eye went wide as he realized what she meant.

She crawled over to place herself between his legs. "What do you think..?"She asked while placing her hands on his knees. He felt himself throb. "We're in my parent's house Elizabella....What happened to that self control of yours?" He mocked. He could care less where they were. He wanted her, he needed her. She blushed and quickly looked at the door behind her. "It's locked. They won't bother us." He answered her thoughts and she looked back at him. She looked so innocent kneeling in front of him and he absolutely loved it.

She let her hands slowly trail up to his belt buckle and quickly unfastened it. He sat up slightly so she could pull his pants down to his ankles. She looked up at him with innocent eyes while she palmed him through his briefs. "Christ..." He groaned. "Don't look at me like that... I won't last long." He joked even though he was dead serious. She tugged at his waistband and he pulled them down for her. She stared at his length with wide eyes. He smirked as she was only boasting his ego. "I could just.." He stopped mid sentence once he felt her soft lips wrap around him.

He grabbed a fist full of her hair and gently pressed her head down. "Fuck..." He groaned out and she moaned in response. He moved her head up and down. "Bloody hell...baby...use your hand too." He moaned and she immediately did as he said. He felt her hand grip him tightly while she continued to use her mouth. She even started to use her tongue which just about pushed him over the edge. "Jeremy are you in there?" He heard his mother call from behind the door while jiggling the knob.

Elizabella immediately tried to pull away but he pressed her head down. "Don't stop." He whispered to her. "Yeah mum, I'll be down in a few minutes." He spoke clearly doing his best to keep his voice from cracking. "Oh OK, is Elizabella in there too?" She questioned. "Nope, she might be in one of the bathrooms." He said quickly. "I hope your father didn't upset her too much. You know how he can be." She continued and Jeremy sighed. "Yeah mum, I know. I'll be down in a minute OK?" He pressed while his voice cracked slightly near the end. Elizabella was looking up at him as she continued to work her mouth and hand on him. He knew he was close. "OK, well hurry up." His mother said sweetly and once he heard that she was gone he immediately pulled Elizabella up to him. He gave her quick kiss before he bent her over his bed while pulling down her panties to her knees. "Jeremy...we don't have protection." Elizabella hissed. "I'll pull out." He rushed out while pressing him self against her and she moaned softly.

He pushed in deep and fast. He was going a little faster than he normally would but only because he knew they didn't have much time. "Good God.... you're so tight baby." He praised her and she covered her mouth to muffle her moans. He gripped her hips tightly as he slammed himself into her. He was so close to his climax and he needed to her finish. "Come for me." He commanded as he bit down his lip. She stiffened and bit down on her hand as she was coming undone from Jeremy's thrusts.

He quickly pulled out and his release spilled out onto the back her skirt and his hand. "God damn... I fucking love you." He moaned quietly as he screwed his eyes shut and enjoyed his high. When he was completely finished he opened his eyes to see Elizabella staring at him with flushed cheeks. "How was that?" She asked with a small smile. He rolled his eyes and smiled back at her. "Do you even have to ask?" He questioned while pulling his pants up.

She giggled while pulling up her panties. "Um...let me get you something to clean...that." He said while grabbing a shirt from his dresser. He handed her the shirt and she turned to the mirror. "You got it on my skirt." She said with a frown. He smirked. "Sorry, love." He said even though he wasn't sorry at all as she cleaned herself off.

They made their way back down the stairs hand in hand and they followed the noise into the den. "Oh good, you guys came just in time for pie! Zachery and your brother almost demolished the whole thing!" She said while giving the two boys a stern glare. Zachery shrugged while Michael gave their mother a cheeky grin.

She served them both a slice of pumpkin pie while they sat down on one of the black leather love seats. "So, I hope you will be joining us for thanksgiving, Elizabella. If you don't already have plans. I would love to meet your parents." She gushes and sadness flashes through Elizabella's eyes. "Mother.." Elizabella places her hand on his thigh. "It's fine, Jeremy." She reassures him but then turns back to Pam "My parents...well they have both passed away. I don't have much family, none that I speak to at least." She states. "Oh my...I am so sorry dear. I shouldn't of assumed anything. Well you are more than welcome to spend the holidays with our family. As my son's girlfriend you are now apart of this family." She says kindly and Elizabella gives her thankful smile. "That's very kind of you." She says softly and Jeremy grabs her hand and gives it a tight squeeze.

Everyone seemed to get on well even after the awkward scene at the dinner table. Once they finished dessert Jeremy was desperate to leave. He wanted to go home to lay in bed with Elizabella. That's all he ever wanted anymore, to spend all his time with her. He used to love going out but since Elizabella, he can't seem to hold much interest in anything but her.

Jeremy and Elizabella were at the door saying their goodbye's. "Oh please bring her back again. It's so nice to see my oldest son happy with a beautiful woman." She cooed while embracing him. He gave her a half smile. "I will." He stated. He gave his brother Michael an awkward one arm hug. "I'm happy for you." Michael whispered so no one else could hear and Jeremy gave him a quick nod.

He shook his father's hand stiffly but they didn't exchange any words. Jeremy had nothing pleasant to say to him so it was best that he didn't say anything at all. As soon as they got into the car he let out a breath he didn't even know he was holding. "Thank God that's over." He huffed while Elizabella chuckled softly. "They seem nice. I really like your mum." She said sweetly and he smiled over to her. "Well there's no denying that she likes you as well." He mused while starting the car.

She nodded while she turned up the heat. "So... who's Shelly?" She questioned casually and Jeremy's muscles tensed up. "What?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

241K 10K 30
Both of them were known as sworn enemies from the moment they stepped in the same school. While she was feisty he was stubborn. Growing up in the sam...
2.2M 50.4K 26
They used to hate each other, then she moved away for three years. Now she's back for senior year and everything is different.He is arrogant and cock...
3.4M 78.4K 67
i'm only a 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹 for you, and maybe you're too good for me. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛. . . for all of 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁's life, all he has ever known i...
483K 8.4K 59
in which! he's fighting the continuously growing feelings he has for one of his closest friends. or in which! she realizes she has feelings for...