Cult

By Atlantis94

His fingers clench tightly around my cuffed wrists. "I don't know whether to murder you or fall in love with... More

1: Initiation Ω
2: Lady Killers Ω
3: Tattoo Ω
4: Perversion Ω
5: Bloody Harry Ω
6: Eighteen Ω
7: Preparation Ω
8: The Ball Ω
9: Tradition Ω
10: Sinfully Ω
11: Victim Ω
12: Investigation Ω
13: Run Ω
14: Cult Ω
15: Ritual Ω
16: Contract Ω
17: Identity
18: Day One Ω
19: Collar Ω
21: Scream Ω
22: Affection Ω
23: Possession Ω
24: Choosing Ω
25: Ariel Ω
26: Watch me Ω
27: Droplets Ω
author's note
28: The Runes Ω
29: Hex Ω
short story: Mama Frog
30: Experiment Ω
31: Save her Ω
32: The screen Ω
33: Mistress Kitty
34: Trance
35: Vivianne
36: Harry's POV
37
Knight, night [author's note]

20: Touch Ω

63.3K 1.8K 2.9K
By Atlantis94

I wake to the sound of a sharp whistle. Immediately, I sit up right and rub my eyes. A string of curses spews through Lola's mouth and she throws her pillow. She and I share a room. As nice and charming as Lola is, I have to figure out a way to get out of this place sooner or later. 

"Shut up Scarlette!" Lola shouts. I slip on a pair of slippers and tie my cloak on. When I reach the door way, I peak through and see Scarlette.

"Harry wants to see you," she tells me. 

"The sun hasn't even risen," I complain.

"When your master calls, you respond," she tells me plainly. I roll my eyes and slowly walk toward Harry's chamber. Why does he want to start training this early?

"Where are you going?" Scarlette snickers. She crosses her arms over her clearly fake breasts.

"To Harry's chamber," I roll my eyes. Scarlette shakes her head of black hair.

"You look horrible. You have to get cleaned up first," she tells me. 

"Oh...yeah," I mumble, slightly embarrassed. I have to get all dolled up for precious Harold. 

Scarlette leads me to the bathroom. There's only one in the whole house. It's very large and clearly co-ed, which makes me nervous. I'll have to figure out a time when the boys aren't taking showers. I'm not even comfortable being naked in front of the girl because their bodies are so slender and beautiful. 

Lola is petite and curvy, but she's the perfect kind of curvy. Some of the other girls are taller than me, but they have nice, long spidery legs and tiny hips. I'm disproportional; my legs are long, but my hips are wide and my thighs are chubby. My breasts are on the smaller side and my collar bones are noticeable. From the waist up, I look ok, but from the waist down, I'm pudgy.

When I walk in, I spot Liam with cream on his face. He's shaving carefully, wiping his jaw clean. He notices me and winks, his eyes trailing up my legs.

"Hey fresh meat," he smiles.

"Hi," I try to nod politely. 

Liam walks closer to me and leans against the sink beside mine. Scarlette glares at him. "So when will I get a chance to train you, baby?" he licks his lower lip. 

"Um I'm not sure. How about you ask V?" I reply curtly. Liam has that typical frat boy style to him that bothers me more than I can express. I don't know what Lola sees in him, besides his body.

Scarlette ignores Liam and begins preparing my make up. I'm not the type of girl that changes herself to please some guy, but Harry clearly isn't even my friend. Even if I do put make up on, it won't make him like me any more or less. 

Liam watches as I put my contacts in and Scarlette does my make up dark and heavy, just like yesterday. I'm not sure if I look that great with all that winged eye liner, but Liam seems to like it.

"Damn. You look even sexier than those Playboy girls," he winks.

"Thanks," I grit my jaw. Liam nods at me, the simple, arrogant type of nod those college boys do, then he walks out. Niall comes out of the shower and rubs his head. He spots me and his towel drops. I avert my eyes and he picks his towel up immediately.

Scarlette laughs quietly.

"Good morning," I say. Niall waves.

"H-hey Kitty, sorry about that...I didn't know you would be here," he mumbles, clearly embarrassed.

"It's ok," I smile, trying to ease his discomfort. Niall leaves, but Scarlette continues to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I scrunch my nose.

"Liam and Niall are head over heals obsessed with you and you don't even realize it," she sighs loudly, theatrically.

"What?" I mumble. They aren't obsessed with me. Niall is just very sweet and Liam is constantly horny. As long as I'm alive and have lady parts, he'll be interested in me. But that's as deep as his interest goes.

Scarlette grits her jaw. Her pale green eyes are darkened by heavy black eye liner. She shakes her head. Her jaw is strong and angular and her high cheek bones give her an editorial look.  She's just so intimidating, too perfect, too cocky.

"You have a way with these men, but I don't know why. You're so....natural, so plain," she comments, her voice trailing off.

"Gee thanks," I say. Scarlette laughs. She finishes me off and I walk to Harry's chamber. My heart rises into my throat and throbs, beating harder and harder. I don't know why I'm so nervous. I've been to Harry's chamber before. I know what will happen, but for some reason, I don't want to disappoint him.

Disappoint him? Why should I even care if he's pleased? I should fight off his advances or maybe just fake my orgasms to get through the sessions.

No matter how guilty I feel, there's no way in Hell I could fake the pleasure Harry has given me. There's no doubt in my mind that I've enjoyed every moment that his fingers and mouth have caressed my skin. And that's exactly why I feel so guilty. He makes me come for him and I can't control the way my body reacts so eagerly to his touch.

"Wear these stilettos," Scarlette says and I laugh. 

"I'm too tall as it is," I shake my head. 

"It doesn't matter. Heels will make you feel more confident," she explains. Confident? I'm about to enter a man's chamber, to give my body to him to satisfy his needs and she's giving me shoes to feel confident?

I sigh and accept them. Slowly, I walk down, taking short steps. I enter Harry's chamber and his eyes watch mine. I look down. 

Harry's shirt is unbuttoned and his boxers hang low on his hips. I can make out the contour of his well-defined abdomen and even more harshly contoured v-line. The sight of him half dressed, with his hair even more disheveled than usual makes 

"Come in," he says and his voice is even deeper than usual. He clears his throat, trying to get rid of that morning rasp in his tone, but I actually like it. A lot. He sounds as rugged as he looks.

He ties his hair back into a small ponytail at top his head and fastens his infamous red bandanna. His eyes gaze down at my legs and up to my eyes. He does a double take.

"Take your cloak off," he tells me. I grit my jaw and wait a moment before complying. His eyes are on my legs and it makes me more nervous. I try to ignore my nerves and stand up straighter.

"Fuck, you have sexy feet," he tells me and I flush pink. Harry has never commented on my feet, then again, this is the first time he's actually seen me in actual high heels. I wore shorter heals for The Ball. God, when will I stop thinking about that damned Ball? I don't want to stay in this whorehouse, but I don't want to go home. I don't belong anywhere.

"Um thanks?" I mumble. Harry kneels down and gazes at my feet and I stand there awkwardly, unsure what to do. Harry's finger trails up my ankles and to my knee. "Do you have a foot fetish, too?" I tease. 

Harry stands up to his full height. "Not as bad as Liam, but heels are sexy, especially on you," he tells me.

"Scarlette gave them to me," I say, wanting to bring her up. Harry's eyes dart down. I watch his reaction carefully. 

"You initiated her, too," I continue. Harry reaches to his bed and puts his skinny jeans on, pulling them over his toned legs. For a man, he really does have amazingly long, lean legs.

"So?" he asks. I suppress my smile. "I'm your master, you're my submissive. I only  care about you," he says and I feel my heart beating louder.

Harry runs his fingers through his hair. "No, I mean I don't care about you, I just don't talk about other girls when I'm with you," he explains and I shrug.

"I know," I say, trying to hide my slight disappointment.

Harry nods, his eyes on mine.

"Why did you call me so early?" I ask, clearly annoyed. Harry's eyes scan my body slowly before he answers.

"I had a dream about you," he tells me and my cheeks flush. 

"W-what kind of a dream?" I ask quietly.

Harry's dimples pop in his cheeks and he swipes his tongue over his lower lip. He takes a step toward me, eyeing the collar on my neck.

"I had a dream that I tied you to my bed and fucked you over and over and then I rubbed my come all over your soft, smooth skin...like lotion," he tells me. His eyes rake my body greedily. What does he find so appealing about me? The fact that I'm a virgin? Because he surely has no respect for me to say such things to my face.

"Well, wasn't that a pleasant dream," I remark. I toy with my hair nervously. Harry has no shame and it makes me feel even more nervous to know that he's not afraid to tell me everything he thinks of me.

"No, it wasn't pleasant. It made me hard as fuck. That's why I called you in so early," he says. Slowly, he takes steps around me, circling me as though I'm a piece of art he's trying to understand.

"Are you going to do it?" I ask vaguely. V and everyone here in this house have been waiting for Harry to take my virginity, but he keeps waiting. I'm not sure if he's trying to cut me a break or if he just doesn't want to make me feel like I have to do it immediately.

Harry takes his shirt off and I watch as his shoulder and abdomen muscles flex. His black tattoos peak from under his shirt and he tosses his shirt aside.

"What? Fuck you?" he says. His lips curl as he annunciates the words.

I suck in a breath. "Yes."

"Do you want me to fuck you?" he raises a brow.

"Is that a trick question?"

Harry laughs. 

"You're so cute, Kitty," he says. I chew on my lower lip and toy nervously with my hair. Harry cups my face in his hands and his thumb rubs my lip and toys with a strand of my hair.

"Don't do that," he says.

"I can't help it," I shrug. My hair falls over my breast. Harry trails his finger over it and curls my hair around his finger. He reaches for my hair tie and pulls it out, letting my hair fall loose over my bare shoulders. 

Harry watches my face for a moment as though there's something on it. I rubbed my neck, unsure what to say.

"Is something wrong?" I ask. Harry is quiet. He's still staring at my face. It takes him a moment to respond.

"No, no," he replies quietly. Then he shakes his head and grins. "Today is where the real shit begins," he tells me. 

I swallow hard. Harry cups my face and presses his hand to my neck. "No, Kitty, don't swallow yet," he winks and I stare at him. Is Harry going to make me ...taste him?

"Every time you come for training, you must obey all of my orders. Yesterday was just a simple session. Today is where the pain comes in...." he murmurs vaguely. "You are not allowed to leave this room until you come for me six times." 

"What?"

"No more, no less," Harry says sternly.

I hit my high twice last time. How am I supposed to get three times as much?

Harry's lip turns up at the end as he watches my face. I'm sure I can come for him countless times, but I feel so dirty knowing that Harry doesn't even care about me and yet I'm letting him do these sexual things to me. 

"Hold your hands out," Harry says.

"Why?"

"Do as you're told, Kitty," he warns.

I hesitate for a moment. Harry pulls at my wrists, having no time for my disobedience. He clasps handcuffs on me. 

"Jesus, what are you doing?" I gasp. 

Harry ignores my question. He takes my arm and leads me to the far side of the wall, where he presses me against the wall. His lean body is flush against mine and I can feel his chest muscles expand and contract slightly as he takes slower breaths.

"I'm going to make you come as fast as possible," he says as though he's hoping to break a record.

I stare at him, unable to respond. Harry holds my arms up and attaches my handcuffs to a nail, making it nearly impossible for me to lower my hands.

"Harry, I can't move." 

Harry ignores me and presses his hardening groin against me and I feel the tension building deep in my belly. He places a hand over my mouth, muffling my voice.

"Be a good girl, for me, Kitty," he asks.

"Like hell I will," I roll my eyes. As nervously as I'm anticipating what's to come, I don't want Harry to know I'm worried, but also eager.

Harry takes his bandanna off swiftly and ties it around my eyes. I feel the sense of anonymity, the sense of safety that comes with his bandanna shielding my eyes. Ironically, it is this bandanna that has supposedly been dipped in numerous girls' blood. It is this bandanna that signifies to the police Harry's trade mark. And yet, it is this bandanna that I've grown attached to, that helps me accept the pleasure Harry is giving me, raw and hard.

Harry slides his hands down my neck, pressing his long fingers along my collar bone and the sensitive skin of my neck. I feel the warmth of his breath drawing closer to me and his lips press to my neck.

"I've made you come twice. No other man has made you come," he says and it sounds like an accomplishment to him.

I'm not sure if I should be flattered or disgusted that he's keeping track.

Harry's fingers curl over the lace of my bra. He loops his finger under my bra and pinches my nipples slightly. I suck in a breath. Harry laughs slightly, his breath fanning over my mouth.

He kneels lower and I feel his lips trailing down my stomach, to my panty line. All the while, he's holding my breasts, massaging them and squeezing them slowly in his hands. The double sensation of his mouth trailing down my abdomen and his hands on my breasts makes my stomach tighten and my legs ache with desire.

"Your skin is so fucking smooth. I want to rub my come all over you," he groans and I cross my legs. Harry laughs. Both of his hands grip my hips and move lower, between my inner thighs. His words and the ache behind his voice alone are enough to make me come for him.

Harry grabs a handful of my thighs and I squeeze them together, wishing they were a bit thinner. Harry pulls them apart and fastens my ankles to the wall as well, until I cannot move a single body part more than a few inches.

The sensation of being tied back, unable to move, feeling Harry's body flush against mine is making the ache in my abdomen double. Harry slides his fingers inside me. 

"Mmm baby, you're so wet," he hisses. His morning voice hasn't gone away and it only adds to the sexual tension building inside me and between us.

Harry presses his hard on against my thigh. "This is what you do to me," he says and I close my eyes. I'm going to come, just from his words.

Harry slides his fingers inside me and pushes in and out, in and out. His breath fans my breasts and my nipples harden immediately. He grazes his tongue and teeth over my breasts and bites down. I scream.

"It hurts, Harry," I complain.

"Good," he replies. I sense his eyes watching me, ravishing me, as though the sight of me in pain arouses him. I swallow hard. Of course it does. He's a sociopath.

Harry jams his finger deeper inside me, pressing against the spot he wants to break, that will make me bleed for him. He increases the pressure on my nipples and I feel something cold and metallic cover my breasts. It's some sort of an iron clasp that makes my breasts feel tender.

"What is that?" I ask, arching my back.

Harry tightens the metallic clamps around my nipples.

"How does it feel?" he asks, ignoring my question.

"Hard. It's a little tight," I tell him. He laughs.

"Good."

In a strange way, I'm enjoying the pressure, the pain. It mixes in with the pleasure and I can't tell one from the other. 

Harry shoves his fingers into me. His long fingers curl as his breath hitches. I spread my legs slightly, eager for him to help me hit my climax. I hate this frustrating sensation of being so close, so very close. 

"Come for me," he whispers in my ear. I shake my head. I don't want to come when he asks me to. I want to come on my own accord. 

"Come!" 

"No!"

Harry rips his bandanna off my eyes and stares me down. "You disobeyed me."

"I will come when I want to, not when you tell me to," I shout. 

Harry is quiet. He clenches his harsh jaw. "You signed the contract, Kitty, you belong to me."

"No I don't!" I scream. "I'm not your toy and I sure as hell don't appreciate this damned collar around my neck!"

Harry cups my chin and forces me too meet his gaze. 

"I like you, Harry, I do, but I can't just act like your little slave, even if it's in this room, for a few hours. It's hard, ok?" I tell him, my voice quieting down. I take deep breaths. 

"You like me?" Harry says softly. He sounds like a young boy. I nod.

Oh God, I just admitted that I liked him.

"Yes..."

Harry smiles. "I thought you hated me," he admits. He runs his fingers through his hair. 

I lean up on my elbows. "No, I think you're extremely rude and obnoxious, but I don't hate you," I explain.

Harry laughs slightly. 

"It's just hard for me to separate emotions from intimacy. I feel dirty knowing that you don't- you don't love me or anything, but we're still doing this stuff," I murmur, unsure how to explain it. "It's hard. I can't just submit myself to you. I'm not like those other girls," I say.

Harry takes my hand. I look up at him. "I know you're not, and that's why I really didn't want to initiate you. You have respect for yourself, for your body, and I respect that. I do. I just want you really badly," he tells me and his voice sounds strained. I look into his eyes.

"I want to come for you," I tell him. 

"Here Kitty, kitty," Harry whispers in my ear. His lips trail my neck and he kisses me harshly. His fingers curl inside me, touching a part of me that immediately sends a wave of heat through me. I come undone. 

Taking slow, heavy breaths, I try to recollect myself. Harry looks at his watch. 

"That was fast," he winks. 

I stare at him, my chest rising and falling slowly. "Let's do it again," he says. 

"What?"

Harry grabs his length through his pants. "I'm hard as fuck and you have five more times to go before you can leave," he tells me.

I bite my lip. 

Harry unties my chains until I'm free from the wall. He opens the metal clamps around my breasts as well. But I still have my handcuffs and the shackles around my ankles. Harry grins at me, fully pleased by the fact that I'm all tied up.

"Lay on my bed," he says.

"Are you going to take my handcuffs off?" I ask. Harry laughs.

"Hell no. You look so sexy tied up."

I bend over to take my heels off, but Harry takes my wrist. "Don't take them off."

"Okay..." I murmur and I sit on his bed.

"I told you to lay," he corrects me and he pushes me down on the bed, holding me under him with the weight of his body. Is he going to do it this time?

Harry presses his lips to mine and possess my mouth with his tongue. His kiss is urgent and needy and I can feel him pressing his length against my thigh. He pushes me down on the mattress, his hand at my hip and his other hand at my breasts, squeezing my nipples and kneading my breasts.

"I want to taste you, again, Kitty," he tells me. My legs tighten. 

"Ok," I say. 

Harry grips my ankles and toys with the strap of my heels. Harry holds my ankle and gazes down at my feet. He kisses my toes and his lips trail up to my thighs. His tongue becomes wilder, glazing my inner thigh as his teeth press deeper into my flesh. I wince.

His love bites trail up my inner legs, to my vee.

"Do you want me to taste you, Kitty?" he asks. I stare up at him. His eyes are hooded, dark and eager. There's a devilish smirk playing on his lips and I can't stop staring at his lingering dimple that keeps teasing me.

"Y-yes," I admit. 

Harry laughs. "Say it, baby."

"What? Why?" I clasp my legs together, but Harry separates them. 

"Ask me to eat you out," he says plainly. 

My cheeks grow red. "I can't say that," I murmur. Harry rubs his nose against my skin and inhales deeply. His tongue flicks out and he licks along my abdomen and down to my panties. He tugs at my panties with his teeth, teasing me.

"Ok, ok," I surrender. "Eat me out, Master Harry," I mumble quickly. 

Harry smirks. "Good girl."

Harry wastes no time as he grips my hips in his strong hands and holds me still. His breath weaves in and around my thighs. He presses his fingers to my flesh, as though testing how tender and soft I am. 

"I'm sorry," I say. 

Harry blinks and looks up at me from between my legs. "For what?"

"My legs are a bit...thicker," I tell him, as though I have to. Harry grips my thighs more harshly and looks down at them. 

"Good," he says. 

"What?" I lean up on my elbows.

"I've been with a lot of different girls, some really thin, some thicker, but you're the perfect in between," he tells me.

His hand curls up between my legs and he winks. I feel slightly more comfortable, knowing that Harry likes my body the way it is. But that doesn't mean the years I felt self conscious will magically disappear and I'll be walking in stilettos everyday. I have to grow to love my body, to accept my flaws as marks of my uniqueness. 

Well, it's easier said than done.

Harry holds my hips and slides his tongue inside me, teasing me. I close my eyes as the now familiar heat tingles in my abdomen. I just came for him, how am I able to be aroused again so fast? 

It's Harry goddamn Styles. He just has that affect on women. How many women?.... 

"You taste good, baby," he compliments me. I squirm under his grip. "Like strawberries, a little tart, but sweet, so sweet," he murmurs and I feel moisture pooling between my legs.

"T-thank you?" I say. Harry laughs and his voice vibrates in the small space between my legs. I don't have much of a thigh gap, but Harry doesn't seem to mind. His tongue moves inside me in a soft, gentle manner that makes it even more excruciatingly frustrating. I feel my body tensing up, ready for him to take me, but he just moves so slowly, teasing me.

I buck my hips and separate my legs further, eager for him to cut to the chase.

"I'm-I'm so close, please Harry," I nearly beg. Harry laughs casually. 

"Good girl," he nods and grips my thighs, rubbing them gently. The sensation of him between my legs, rubbing me, complimenting and urging me to keep going is nearly as sexy as when he pinned me against the wall and shoved his fingers inside me violently.

"Baby girl," he whispers and his tongue laps me softly. I dig my nails into my palms as I feel myself give in to him.

He kisses my inner thigh, just over my freckles and I cross my legs a bit. Harry takes the bandanna off my eyes and wipes the corner of his mouth.

"I've wanted to do that since I saw you in that gown at The Ball," he admits. I lean up on my elbows, recalling when Harry made a V shape with his fingers. I blush. That damn perv. 

Harry unbuttons his pants. My chest tightens. Is he going to do the real thing now? I have to come four more times. 

"Have you ever seen a man's--"

"No," I answer quickly. Harry smirks. 

"Watching you come, but not being able to fuck you is making me so goddamn hard that it actually hurts," he tells me. I look down at his groin.

I watch as Harry pulls his jeans down his long, toned legs. The sight of him straining against his boxers makes my legs tighten again. God, will I ever stop feeling so aroused by Harry?

No. 

"I want you so badly, Kitty," he whispers, his voice low and urgent. I watch him pull at his boxers, revealing his length. I look away quickly, embarrassed. Harry takes my hand and I look at his face.

"I just want to come. I really fucking need to come," he admits.  I nod, feeling slightly selfish for being the only one to feel the rush of pleasure.

Harry pulls it out and holds it in his hand. I look at it from the corner of my eye, then I stare. It looks big and thick. Too big to fit inside me or anyone. 

His veins bulge slightly, eager to release.

"Touch it," he asks of me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 2.3K 35
He was a fuckboy .. But she was a sweet, shy and kind-hearted girl .... She knew he was a fuckboy but she fell for him . ( He was a red flag but she...
2.1M 109K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
943K 37.6K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
167K 7.4K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...