Dope Girl

By Iam_lizzie1

Sheela had a troubled childhood. At age 13 Sheela had to learn how to provide for her own. Selling drugs was... More

Dope Girl
Chapter 1 - Reunited
Back 2 Business - Chapter 2
Yeen Know - Chapter 3
I Just Wanna Party - Chapter 5
Sweetest Girl - Chapter 6
Mo Money Mo Problems - Chapter 7
Surprise Muthafucka - Chapter 9
Wildin - Chapter 10
Ain't No Mother's Day Bih - Chapter 11
OHANA - Chapter 12
It is what it is - Chapter 13
To do list - Chapter 14
Gone but Never Forgotten- Chapter 15
Mmm Oh My God! - Chapter 16
Finessin' & Breakin' - Chapter 17
Hiatus
Too Many Problems - Chapter 18

Bickin Back Bein Bool - Chapter 4

35.4K 884 414
By Iam_lizzie1

Sheela

I wrote the last of my notes and gathered my papers. Bj tapped me.

I sighed and turned to him.

Bj is this young freshman boy that always beg me for shit. He don't do nothin but sleep and listen to music during class. I don't know why this boy even came to college.

This nigga be workin my nerves.

"You know Imma need ta copy them notes." He said biting the end of his pen.

"Nope, uh un, I gave you mine last time and yo ass lost it." I hissed.

"Sheela you know I'm sorry." He smiled.

I rolled my eyes.

"Boy why yo ass here? You don't do shit." I spoke.

He chuckled and leaned back, still chewing on his pen.

"Man I gotta come, my grandma said I gotta go to college or she gon kick my ass out the house." He complained.

I shook my head.

"Well her ass needa give you a whoopin, yo young ass don't do shit but bug people bout their homework." I snapped.

"And thanks to you, I'm passin." He laughed.

I chuckled and shoved everything in my backpack. I felt Bj young ass starin down my blouse.

"Sheela when you gon let me hit?" He asked.

I smacked my lips.

"Bye lil boy." I sighed.

"Naw for real, I may be young but I'm readyyy." He sang.

I slapped his arm.

"Get the fuck outta here, you can't handle this young blood." I replied.

"Why you ain't tryna fuck wit me? Ima nice nigga, I won't hurt you." He joked.

"First off, you 19, ya ass is too young and on top of that, you ain't about shit." I laughed.

"Sheela yes I am, speakin of... I got these mixtapes." He said diggin in his bag.

He got a stack out and tried to hand me some.

"I know you known round here so-"

"Uh un, no no no, don't give me that shit." I laughed shakin my hand no.

He mugged me.

"For real nigga? You just gon do me like that?" He questioned.

I chuckled and nodded.

"Hell yeah, I ain't listenin to that shit." I chuckled.

"Man Sheela you don't know what your missin. Imma be the next Rich Homie Quan, the next Young Thug, shid imma be like the Migos." He explained.

I burst out laughing.

"You funny." I laughed getting up.

"Why you gotta put me down like that." He whined following me out the classroom.

"Because, you can't rap, yo ass can hardly read." I said.

"Man forget you." He mumbled and walked away.

I shrugged and headed towards the door. I gotta go handle some business at the trap.

As I walked out the building Bj ran beside me.

"You gon give a nigga a ride and 10 sack?" He asked.

"You got money or nah?" I asked.

He sighed.

"Naw but I'll pay you whenever I-"

"Nope, you better ask somebody else. I don't play that creditin shit." I snapped and walked to the parking lot.

I got in my Audi and drove to the trap house.

I pulled up and the boys was outside sitting on the porch playin dice.

I got out the car and walked up to them. Ray had the dice in his hand shaking them. He tapped my leg.

I looked down at him.

"If I hit Imma-"

"Nigga you ain't." Jojo spoke.

"For real brah?" Ray questioned.

"Nigga just roll that shit." James hissed.

"Watch this." He said elbowing me.

He threw the dice and they roll to 7.

"Ahhh." Ray laughed.

I chuckled.

"Now gimme my money playboy." He said snatchin the money from all of them.

Jojo mugged me and shook his head.

"Yo ass is bad luck." He said.

"You mad cuz you lost?" I asked with a sad face.

"Take yo ass in the house." He hissed.

I chuckled and gave everybody a dap. Ray gave me a sign to follow.

We went in the house and went down to the basement where we keep the weapons.

"Who we gettin today?" I asked.

"We ain't gettin nobody, yo ass drivin, but some nigga named Quincy. " He said.

I sighed.

"Always gotta put me on drivin duty." I mumbled.

"Sheela this ain't got nothin to do with you. I told yo ass to come because you drive fast. Now quit wit that whinin shit." He snapped.

I bit my tongue so I wouldn't say nothin. Ray always tryna put somebody in check.

"Ain't Quincy one of Charles niggas?" I asked.

He nodded as he loaded is Glock 17.

"Charles bitch ass think he slick but I got his ass, wait til I get see his ass. Pussy ass nigga. He don't do shit, he think he runnin shit cuz them niggas doin his dirty work fa him." Ray hissed.

I nodded.

Charles is our rival enemy. He think he run Atlanta but he ain't nothin but another punk ass gang. Charles talk massive shit but don't do nothin, he have his niggas do it. Every time we look for Charles his bitch ass ain't nowhere to be found. That nigga be hiding like Bin Laden but trust and believe, we gon catch his ass one day.

Ray put the gun inside his pants and fixed his shirt to cover it. He threw me the keys and walked into the garage.

"Wasn't this grey last time?" I asked as I unlocked the doors to the black Impala.

Ray nodded as he got in the passenger side.

"Had to change it, that grey was gettin too hot, 12 lookin fa that shit." He spoke.

I hopped in the car and started the engine. The garage door opened, I pulled out and drove off.

Ian know where the fuck I was drivin to but I didn't ask no questions. He'll tell me where to go when the time comes.

"Go over there to The Bluffs." He spoke.

I nodded and turned the radio on. Lifestyle by Rich Gang played through the speakers.

"Aye this my shit, turn it up." Ray said nodding his head.

I chuckled and turned it up louder.

"I don did a lot of shit just to live this here lifestyle, We came straight from the bottom, to the top, my lifestyle, Nigga livin' life like volcano, And this is only the beginnin', I'm on the top of the mountain, Puffin' on clouds and niggas still beginnin'" We sang.

"I do it for my daddy, I do it for my mama, Them long nights, I swear to God I do it for the come up, And well I be beating on my chest, in the jungle, aye, Money on money, I got commas in every bank, Sunday through Monday I've been grindin' with no sleep, Talkin' 'bout takin' somethin' from me, like no way." Ray rapped.

"Thugger Thugger, that's my brother, brother, You don't want no trouble trouble or you can get these fists, knuckle knuckle, Buckle up like a seatbelt or I'll shoot yah, Punchin' on the gas, too fast, and I lose yah" I rapped.

"Give me a bed, I'll do her, I want a head, Medusa, I swear a nigga gone cause this strong I'm blowin' super, Grindin' for a new day, I'm skatin', like that nigga Lupe, Hey, I'm on the top just like toupee, Hey, I'm in her mouth just like toothpaste" Ray rapped.

I glanced over at Ray and chuckled.

"You think you can rap huh?" I asked.

"Nigga I can, it's you that can't. Yo ass was messin up my part, ain't nobody tell you to join in with me." He laughed.

"Whateva." I said waving him off.

I drove over to Zone 1 and Ray gave me directions.

I pulled up on the block and Ray let down the window and started sprayin on the niggas that was posted up on this Burgundy Monte Carlo SS.

It was 3 of them, Quincy was in the middle wearing a white shirt with a towel over his head. He was the main one getting shot. Ray got from out the window and laid back in his seat.

I hit the gas and zoomed off. I naturally drive fast so it wasn't nothin for me. I put the music back on and headed back to the trap.

Ray looked over at me while I was driving and tilted my head to the side.

"Uh un, who you been fuckin?" He questioned.

"Nobody." I groaned as I moved his hand.

"Naw nigga you got hickeys, who did it?" He asked.

"Mane that ain't no hickey, I burnt myself with the flat iron." I lied.

"On both sides on yo neck? Sheela who you think you playin? I'm a nigga, I what the fuck a hickey look like." Ray snapped.

"It better not be from-"

"Me and Jordan ain't even do nothin so don't even go there." I sighed.

"Ight then who was it? It better not be from ol boy." He said.

"Who?" I asked.

"That one fuck nigga." He hissed.

"Who?" I questioned.

"Mane you know, that one nigga you used to fuck wit." He replied.

"Who Brandon?" I questioned.

"Whatever that nigga name is." He snapped.

"I ain't talked to him since high school." I replied.

"Mhm, well I've been hearin things about that nigga." He spoke.

"Like what." I asked.

"That nigga back in town and he talkin shit, wit his ol false claimin ass. I ain't like that nigga back then when he claimed he was from our hood and sho as hell don't like that nigga now. Nigga sayin he a crip now." Ray ranted.

"A crip?" I questioned.

He nodded.

"I heard he was already one back then." He said.

"And on top of that, that nigga was tryna get fame off yo name." Ray hissed.

I frowned.

"Whet?" I asked.

"That nigga said y'all smashed and a whole bunch of other shit. I found out and that's when that nigga left town. Ion know why he tryna come back like a nigga forgot but I got him. That's why I told yo ass don't be out here fuckin wit these niggas, they gon do some shit like that." He continued.

I sighed and pulled up to the house.

Ray pick now to tell me this but didn't tell me when it was happening. I thought everything was good between them but I guess they for real beefin.

I cut the engine off and looked at Ray.

"I ain't fuckin no niggas and I ain't talkin to him no more." I spoke.

"Better not, cuz if so that's yo ass and theirs. I'm just tryna look out for ya and protect like I'm pose to. Get ya money and graduate, these niggas and gonna benifit you none. You already know this but I just gotta tell you." I nodded.

"Lemme find out who gave you them hickeys and it's gone be some problems. Better not be from who I think it is but I love you. " He said.

I chuckled.

"Love you too." I said gettin out the car.

We walked in the house. Ray went in the back and I stayed in the living room with the rest of the squad.

"Where Jordan at?" I asked as I sat down on the couch.

I haven't seen him all day, he wasn't here when I came earlier.

"Ion know, he came by but he left." Ace said.

"Crystal got him watchin her son, Her, Diamond and em out having lunch." Jojo spoke.

"Lunch? It's 2:37?" I questioned.

"Nigga all I know is that them bitches gon out to eat ight." Jojo sighed.

"Mhm, and they ass ain't invite me." I said getting up.

"Well when you see em, tell Diamond to bring me a plate, a nigga hungry as hell. And tell ha to answer ha goddamn phone." He replied.

"Nigga that's yo girl, you better tell ha that shit ya self. I ain't no messenger." I snapped.

"Mane Sheela gone." He said waving me off.

"I ask yo ass to do somethin simple and yo ass-"

"Blah, blah, blah, I'll see y'all niggas later." I said walking out the door.

I got in my car and called Crystal, Jordan's sister.

"Hello." She answered.

"So y'all muthafuckas want to go out and not invite a nigga?" I questioned.

She chuckled.

"I told y'all she was gonna get mad." She said in the background.

"Sheela, you was at school and-"

"Mhm, I see y'all." I mumbled.

She laughed.

"Sheela, I'm sorry, we can do somethin this weekend." She explained.

"Nope, I'm good, I got some shit to handle." I snapped.

She sighed.

"No for real Sheela, we sorry. We ain't even at the restaurant no more." She said.

"So where the fuck y'all at?" I asked.

"I'm drivin, I gotta drop Candace off since her car broke down. " She replied.

"Awww, Candace was in this too?" I laughed.

"Aye can you do me a favor?" She asked.

I sighed.

"Wassup?" I questioned.

"Can you pick up Tyrese from Jordan's house and drop him off at my house at 5?" She asked.

"Why can't Jordan do all that?" I questioned.

"Because he act like he got an attitude." She groaned.

"Shid I would too if yo ass had me babysitin all day, what is yo ass doin til 5?" I asked.

"I gotta go back to work, Me, Candace, and Diamond had came for lunch." She explained.

"Ight." I sighed and hung up.

Crystal ass thinks she's one of them Real Housewives of Atlanta bitches or something. She always wanna go out and party and shit. Her ass think she fancy.

I drove over to Jordan's house, or should I say mansion. He got a big ol 2 story house with 5 door garages and a pool in the back.

I drove up to his security gate and pushed in his code. Yep I know his code, he told me it when he first got it a couple years ago.

I drove inside and parked next to his Bentley. I hopped out my car and walked up to his front door. I rung the doorbell and waited a while.

Jordan opened the door and his nephew Tyrese peeked out beside him. He only had his shirt and a Pull Up on.

"Sheewa!" He smiled jumping on me.

I laughed and picked him up.

"Heyy Ty Ty." I cooed as I kissed both sides of his cheeks.

I put him down and walked in. Jordan rubbed his head and sat down on the couch and jumped back up.

"Fuck." He hissed.

"What?" I questioned.

"His lil ass pee'd right there." He snapped and walked off to his room.

I looked at Ty and he covered his face.

"You pee pee'd on your uncles couch?" I asked. He nodded.

"Him yelled at me and hit me." He pouted.

I chuckled. That sounds about right.

"You can't be doin that, big boy's don't pee on themselves, they go to the pot pot." I told him.

"But Ima fall in der." He whined.

Jordan walked back in with some grey sweatpants on and a white wifebeater. I glanced at him and saw a print of his member down there.

He sighed and sat down. I walked over there and sat beside him.

"I see your havin fun today." I joked.

He mugged me and I giggled.

"Lil nigga bad as hell, he won't take a nap or nothin. He just keep jumpin around and shit" He sighed.

"That's why you gotta whoop em." I laughed.

"I ain't tryna hurt the lil boy, I already don hit him once and he act like I tore his soul or somethin." He replied.

I laughed.

"Mane it ain't even funny." He chuckled.

"How was your day?" He asked grabbing my thigh.

"It was ight." I spoke.

He nodded.

"That's wassup, I see you ain't been mean lately." He smirked.

I blushed.

"Somebody had got that act right." He chuckled.

"Shut up." I laughed.

He laid his head on my lap and sighed.

"Shit scessful brah." He yawned.

"Aww you poor thing." I said rubbing his head.

"Sheela you wanna make a nigga feel better?" He asked.

"Nah I'm straight." I replied.

He lifted his head up and looked at me. I giggled.

"Aight, what you want?" I questioned.

"Gimme some head." I smacked my lips and pushed him.

"What?" He laughed as he sat up.

"You better go ask yo lil hoes for that." I snapped.

"Ion want it from them I wanna see what yo mouth do." He said pulling me to him.

"My mouth don't do nothin." I respond.

"I'll show it how to." He smiled.

"Uh un, you better suck yo own dangalang." I snapped.

"Nigga that's gay." He snapped.

"I should slap yo ass for sayin that." He hissed.

I laughed and sat in his lap.

"Unc Unc, you wanna play ninja turtles with me?" Ty asked as he sat the mask and the nunchucks by Jordan.

"Nah mane, not right now." Jordan said.

Ty pouted.

"What I tell you bout makin that face?" Jordan threatened.

Ty poked out his bottom lip and started to whimper.

"I know you ain't bout cry like a lil bitch." Jordan hissed.

I looked at Jordan and hit him.

"You are so mean." I hissed and got up.

I sat on the floor next to Ty and put on the Ninja Turtle mask. I looked at Jordan and stuck my tongue out. I sat Ty in my lap and whispered in his ear.

"When I count to 3, we gon go over there and hit yo uncle ok?" I whispered. Ty nodded and looked at me.

"1, 2,3 go!" I yelled.

Ty and I ran to Jordan and started hitting him. Jordan got up and we started running.

Ty ran up the stairs and ran behind him. Jordan grabbed me and pinned me on the floor.

"You tryna turn my lil nephew against me?" Jordan joked.

"Noooo Sheewa! Ima save whu!" Ty yelled.

"Yay! Come save me from this ugly mean black nigga!" I played along.

Ty ran down the stairs and came closer to us.

"Uh un lil nigga, bag yo ass back or Ima kill yo lil friend here." Jordan threatened.

I laughed. Why Jordan gotta be so hood all the time?

"Noo, don't let him kill me." I cried.

Ty threw his nunchuck at Jordan.

"Whoops, just for that yo friend goes bye bye." Jordan said picking me up.

He ran through the kitchen and opened the back door. I screamed.

The pool is in the backyard.

"Jordan I swear to God if you throw me in that water I will kick yo ass!" I screamed.

He ran outside and threw me in the pool. I went under the water and I jumped back up.

"Oooo I swear Imma get yo ass!" I yelled at Jordan as he ran back in the house.

I hopped around in the water until I got out the deep end. I can't swim for shit. I ran out the poor and ran to the glass side door where Jordan and Ty was lookin at me out of. They was laughin.

This shit ain't no laughin matter! My clothes and shoes is all wet and on top of that my hair is fucked. I just got a perm last month.

I pulled on the door but it was locked.

"Jordan open the door you lil bitch!" I screamed.

He laughed and shook his head.

I groaned and took my shoes and pants off. I had on Chanel flats bruh. I walked to the front of the house and realized that my phone was in my pocket. I panicked and looked on the ground. I grabbed it and tried to turn it on but it wouldn't. I threw it down and ran to the front door. It was locked too.

I sat down on the little step in front of the door. Jordan is childish as fuck. I swear I am so pissed right now.

I heard the door unlock and I got up. Jordan opened the door and peeped out the crack of it.

"You straight?" He laughed. I brushed past him and walked to the couch. I grabbed my purse and turned back around.

"Where you goin?" He asked. I walked pass him and he grabbed my arm.

"Move!" I yelled.

"Don't leave mane, Ian mean to do that." He laughed.

"Naw fuck you." I hissed and snatched my arm away.

Jordan grabbed my purse and hid it behind his back.

"Jordan do not play with me, I will upper cut the shit outta you." I snapped.

He laughed.

"You can't go if you don't got yo keys." He said.

I closed my eyes and clenched my fist. I swear this nigga is fuckin wit the wrong one. You don't know how bad I want hit his ass.

Ty tapped my leg and I looked down at him.

"Sheewa whu otay?" He asked.

"Yeah, I'm ight." I sighed.

"But whu all wet." He said.

I couldn't help but smile, Ty is so cute.

"Tell Sheela to stay." Jordan told him.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. I walked up the stairs and went in the bathroom to take a shower.

I got in the shower and washed up. Jordan don't got nothin in here but this men body wash. Now I gotta walk around smellin like straight nigga.

I turned the water off and stepped out the shower. I wrapped the towel around me and dried off.

Jordan knocked on the door.

"Take yo ass on." I hissed through the door.

"Open the door." He sighed.

"Hell nah." I snapped.

He chuckled.

"I'm sorry, just open the door." He spoke.

"For what?" I questioned.

"So I can tell yo ass to yo face, c'mon Sheela." He groaned.

"Fuck yo apology, go get me some clothes." I snapped.

"Naw open the door." He replied.

"Jordan get me some fuckin clothes!" I hissed.

He didn't say nothin. I put my ear to the door and listened. His ass is still out there, he think I'm stupid.

I waited a couple minutes and then unlocked the door. I peeked out and he wasn't there. I know this nigga is around here somewhere.

I walked out and went into his room. He grabbed me from behind and pinned me against the wall.

"Jordan get the fuck away from me!" I yelled.

"Nigga chill." He hissed.

"I'm sorry." He spoke.

I rolled my eyes and looked away from him.

"Sheela!" He snapped.

"What!" I yelled.

"I said I'm sorry." He hissed.

"Okay and? My outfit is fucked up, my shoes, and my muthafuckin phone is too!" I yelled.

"I'll buy you some new shit, I'll fix it." He said.

"You damn right, I ain't payin for that shit you messed up." I hissed.

"Aight so what you mad fo? You know Imma fix it so what?" He asked.

"Cause you childish, yeen have to do all that. Yo ass always-"

Jordan grabbed my face and kissed me roughly. He laid me on the end of his bed and gently kissed my neck. He unwrapped my towel and exposed my naked body.

"Jordan." I gasped.

He kissed my neck and slowly moved to my breast. I moaned as he took the left one into his mouth.

His hand roamed down to my soaking wet kitty. He rubbed it nice and slow and kissed it passionately.

"Mmmm, Jordan." I moaned as I pushed his head further.

He licked my spot and I felt my juices running down my thighs.

"Yessss." I moaned.

Jordan sucked my pearl and started doing tricks with his tongue. He gripped my thighs and went deeper. I bit my lip and guided his head.

I stopped and realized Ty was in the house. I grabbed Jordan's head and pushed him up.

"Baby stop. " I moaned.

He smiled and kept going.

"Jordan, baby, stooooop."I groaned.

He kissed it one more time and then once more. He stopped and looked up at me.

"What?" He asked.

"You better stop before Ty come up here and see us." I spoke.

He smacked his lips.

"Mane I can teach his lil ass somethin." He replied.

"He don't need to know about that." I said wrapping the towel back around me.

"Mhm, that nigga scarin me. His ass is too feminine. He'd rather do lil girly shit then boy stuff. That nigga play wit dolls." He said.

"So, he's little, " I respond.

"Lil my ass, when I was little mama and em wouldn't let me play wit no damn dolls. That's why I'm tryna be with him more since his punk ass daddy don't want em." He snapped.

I sat up and looked at him.

"You gon get me somethin to wear?" I asked standing up.

"Nah, you gon wear that." He said.

I put my hand on my hip and gave him a look.

"Matter of fact, you gon wear this." He said snatching the towel off me.

I coved myself.

"Nigga give it-"

"Ooo what y'all doin?" Ty asked walking in.

I snatched the towel back and coved up.

"Get out!" Jordan yelled.

Ty ran out and Jordan closed the door. Jordan looked at me and laughed.

"That ain't funny." I hissed.

"Nigga yes that is." He laughed.

"Your a bad influence on kids. I wouldn't let yo ass watch my kids." I snapped.

"Shut up, Ian yeen that bad." He chuckled.

"You a damn lie, now he gon tell Crystal what happened." I said.

"So, he needed to see that. He might change his views-"

"To what? Being a young pervert?" I questioned.

"Mane shut up." He said throwing me a pair of his CRIPS boxers and a white t-shirt.

I put them on and laid down on the bed.

Jordan stared at me.

"Ion know why you lookin at me when you need to be checkin on yo nephew." I snapped.

"Nigga, I'm bout to. He aint doin nothin but watchin t.v" He said.

"And how do you know that?" I asked.

"Cause that's all he do. He watch t.v, play, eat, piss, shit, and sometimes sleep. " He explained.

I chuckled and got up.

"I guess I'll go see what he's up to." I said walking out. Jordan followed behind me.

"I already told you what he doin." He said walking down the stairs.

I looked in the living room and he was sitting in front of the t.v watching cartoons.

"Told ya, he in there watchin Peppa Pig, the one when she first went to school." He spoke.

I looked at him.

"What?" I asked.

This nigga know the name of the cartoon and everything.

"I watched it with him earlier." He said sitting down.

Ty looked up and saw Jordan and sat in his lap. I smiled.

They look so cute! To bad my phone is broke or I'll take a picture of them.

I walked in and sat beside them. They was laughin at the t.v.

After the cartoon went off Ty started yawnin.

"You tired brah?" Jordan asked him.

He nodded.

Jordan looked at me.

"You gon put him to sleep?" He asked.

"Yeah." I sighed.

I picked Ty up and took him upstairs to Jordan's room. I laid him down and laid beside him. He nestled under me and drifted off into a deep slumber.

I laid there a while and didn't want to get up. I was comfy.

Jordan walked in and went to his dresser.

"I'll be back." He said changing his clothes.

"So you gon have me put him to sleep so you can leave." I questioned.

He chuckled.

"Somethin like that." He smirked.

I threw a pillow at him.

"Well since you out, how about you fix my phone." I suggested.

"You got 3 phones, you straight." He respond.

"Uh un, 2 of them is business and that one was my personal. I need that phone fixed so I can talk to my sister." I explained.

"Ight, daddy got chu." He replied.

"You better and you ain't my damn daddy." I snapped.

"Aw yeah, I forgot, I'm yo baby." He smirked.

I smacked my lips.

"Mane, that slipped out." I blushed.

"Bullshit, you ment that shit." He smiled.

"No I didn't, don't you got some where to go?" I reminded him.

"I'm leavin now, but we ain't finished wit this." He said and walked out.

"Mhm." I mumbled.

Jordan walked back in.

"Aye, make a nigga sumin to eat." He ordered.

"You better go get you some McDonald's or somethin." I spoke.

"Naw, you get yo ass up and make a nigga a home cooked meal ight?" He replied.

"Nigga what do you want to eat?" I asked.

"Shit, you find sumin down there to eat." He said and left.

I laid on my side and took a nap. Ion know what he was thinkin, Imma cook when I want to cook.

I woke up from my nap and went down stairs to the kitchen. Ty was still on the bed sleep.

I looked through the cabinets and didn't see nothin. What the hell do this muthafucka expect me to cook?

I kept looking and found some spaghetti. It was high up and I couldn't reach it.

Mane why I gotta be so short? My short ass got a chair and stood on there to get the spaghetti and the sauces. I got down and got the ground beef out the refrigerator.

I prepared the food and waited for it to get done. Jordan came in the front door and walked in the kitchen.

"Aye Jordan, what's this?" I asked danglin a noodle in his face.

He gave me a blank stare and I laughed.

"It's a limp noodle, sounds familiar huh?" I questioned.

He grabbed a noodle out the pot and slap me with it. I hit him with mine.

"Where were you?" I asked as I drained the noodles.

"In my skin, bickin back bein bool." He chuckled.

I rolled my eyes.

"So did you fix my phone?" I asked.

"Yeah, it should be fixed." He said and walked outside.

"What chu mean?" I asked when he came back in.

"I took the battery out and had it sittin in the sun. It's comin back on." He said holding my phone.

I grabbed it and looked at it. It was turning back on. I smiled and twerked.

"Yaaasssss!" I screamed.

Jordan shook his head.

"Ratchet ass." He mumbled.

"Fuck you." I hissed and started back cooking.

Jordan stood behind me and put his hands up my shirt and grabbed my titties.

"Jordan you better move before you make me fuck up some shit." I snapped.

"Nigga you already did, you know you can't cook." He laughed.

"If I can't cook then why do y'all niggas always ask me to?" I asked.

"I'm just playin." He kissed my neck.

"Move." I snapped pushing him back with my booty.

He pinched my butt and sat at the table.

"This all you cookin?" He asked.

"Yeah nigga this all you got." I replied.

"Mane how you gon cook spaghetti with no meat?" He questioned.

"Nigga it's ground beef in there, that's all the meat yo ass had. You needa go buy some food." I hissed.

"You coulda made burgers and spaghetti." He snapped.

"Nigga how? You had that lil package of ground beef, how the fuck Imma make burgers and spaghetti? I ain't Jesus, I can't stretch that shit." I snapped.

"Whateva, just buy some Popeyes when you drop Ty off." He said.

"I'm not droppin him off, you see how I look?" I said pulling my hair.

"You look fine to me, ain't nobody over her house." He ensured me.

He a damn lie! People always be over Crystal's house. I ain't tryna go nowhere, my hair is fucked! It's puffy and still damp from the water and on top of that Ion have a bra.

"You get on my goddamn nerves." I hissed and walked out the kitchen.

I went to the bathroom and tried to make me a ponytail. Jordan didn't have a brush nor a hair tie.

"Jordan!" I yelled.

"What?" He yelled from downstairs.

"You got a brush?" I asked as he walked in.

He opened the bathroom closet and passed me his brush. I glared at him.

His ass gave me one of brushes niggas use to get waves. The fuck am I supposed to do with this?

"You got a ponytail holder too?" I asked.

"Nigga why would I have one of thoses?" He questioned.

"Ion know? I thought one of yo lil hoes would have left one over here." I chuckled.

He waved me off and exited the room.

I went into Jordan's room and put on some of his basketball shorts.

I looked in his closet for some shoes I could wear but I couldn't find none.

"Did you ask if you could wear my shit?" He asked.

"Do I ever ask?" I questioned still looking.

"Naw, but you bout too. What you lookin for anyways?" He asked.

"Some shoes since you fucked mine up." I hissed.

"Don't get smart." He snapped.

"You left them outside so they probably dry now." He said.

Hmm, I ain't think about that.

"You gon go out and get em for me." I asked.

"Hell nah, you can get it on yo way out." He replied.

"Forget you then." I mumbled as I grabbed Ty's baby bag.

I grabbed Ty and carried him down the stairs and outside to my car. I sat him in the back and buckled him up. I went around the house and got my shoes.

I got in the car and drove over to Crystal's house.

"Aye come get yo son." I said into the phone as I parked in the driveway.

"Girl bring him to the door, I look ratchet as shit." She hissed.

"Nigga I do too." I snapped.

She opened the door and walked out. I hang up my phone.

"Mommy!" Ty yelled looking out the window.

He pulled on the door and tried to get out but I put the child safety lock on.

Crystal opened the door and got him. She looked at me and laughed.

"Oh lawd, what the hell happened ta ya hair?" She questioned.

"Yo brother punk ass dunked me in the fuckin water." I hissed.

She chuckled.

"What was you doin over there?" She smirked.

"Nothin, I just tryna see what he was doin." I replied.

"Mhm." She laughed.

I rolled my eyes.

"Lemme get a hair tie and a uh bra or somethin." I said cuttin off the engine.

"A bra? You can't fit mine." She respond.

"Yes I can, like a sports bra or something." I ensured her.

"Uh un, Ima B and you probably a C or D." She replied.

"Man, let's just go in there and see what you got." I snapped.

We went in her house and walked in her room. Ty ran off to his room. I sat on the foot of her bed and waited for her to give me a bra.

"See if you can fit these and if not I can't help you." She said handing me 3 bras.

I took my shirt off and tried on one of the bras.

"So what was y'all doin?" She asked sitting next to me.

"I helped him watch Ty and then his ass made me cook and shit." I groaned.

"Aww, so y'all was playin house." She smiled.

"Get the fuck outta here." I laughed.

"I see y'all practicing." She laughed.

"Fuck no, Crystal, you needa shut the fuck up." I snapped.

She giggled.

"Sheela you mad?"

"Nope, not at all." I cut her off.

I snapped the bra and grabbed my chest. I can't fit this shit. I sighed and unhooked it.

"I saw y'all leave together at my party." She brought up.

I sighed and glanced at her out the side of my eyes. If she don't get the fuck off this topic.

"What?" She laughed.

"What the fuck do yo ass wanna know, shit?" I asked.

She smiled.

"What happened?" She blushed.

"We went to my house and chilled-"

"As in chill, you mean.."

"Nigga nothin- You know what we somewhat made out and-"

"Y'all what?" She questioned.

"You heard me, we ain't do nothin. My sister called and I had to go get her." I spoke.

"Yo little sister?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Yo real sister?" She questioned.

"Nigga yes, my bitch ass dad had beat her and she called me so I had to go save her." I explained.

"So y'all back together?" She asked.

I covered my face with my palms and groaned. Crystal ass is pissing me off. Her ass always askin me questions.

When we first met I couldn't stand her but we had got really close over the years. She's a year younger than me so I guess that's why she ask me so many questions. Even though she get on my nerves I still love shawty.

"Yes." I sighed.

I found a bra that fit and went to the bathroom to do my hair. Crystal walked in.

"Sheela." She sighed.

"What?" I asked looking at her.

"I'm back wit Tyrese." She mumbled.

I stopped brushing my hair and gave her a blank stare. I know her ass didn't.

Tyrese is her babydaddy. He cheated on her, hit her, and left her stupid ass with the baby. And oh don't let me forget, he's from a hood we don't fuck wit. Him and Jordan had got into it a couple of times too.

"Sheela, he changed I swear. He said he wanna be in Ty's life and he gon take care of us-"

"Take care of what? Jordan been takin care of y'all since day one and where that nigga been? Yo people got money, anything you need you got it, dafuq he gon do? And why he pick now to be in his son's life? Ty 3 years old!" I yelled.

"He needs his real daddy and Jordan can't do for me like he can." She explained.

"Bitch Ion give a fuck how good the dick is, if a nigga do me like that-"

"Sheela that's how you feel, he loves and I love him too." She cried.

"Okay, so I guess he loved yo ass when he blacked yo eye and he stole yo car and took yo fuckin money. Crystal you needa get yo shit together! That nigga tell you some good shit and you run with it. He only want you cause he see you doin good." I hissed.

"Why you and Jordan always in my life! You pose to be my sister, you suppose to be on my side. You act like you my brother instead." She yelled.

"Nah, wait til yo brother do find out and-"

"So you gon tell Jordan?" She questioned.

"Yup, if you don't tell him yourself." I replied.

"Man Sheela you act just like a nigga." She hissed.

"I was raised round nothin but niggas, what you expect? Yo ass was too but Ion know what happened to you." I said walking out her room.

"Fuck you Sheela!" She yelled.

I laughed to myself and walked to the door. One of Crystal's friends was at the screen door.

"Aye, yo friend here." I yelled.

"I don't care!" She screamed.

I rolled my eyes and walked out the door. I brushed past the girl and unlocked my car.

"Aye!" The girl yelled.

I looked back at her and squinted my eyes. That's that Six Flags bitch from a couple days ago.

"Was you with Jordan at the amusement park?" She questioned.

I nodded and walked to my car. Ion got time to have small talk with this hoe.

"You like his girl or something cuz I saw y'all walkin around together." She spoke.

"Naw, I thought you was his girl." I lied.

I'm tryin to play dumb to see where her head at cause obviously she don't know who I am.

"Yeah, I am. We been talkin fa a long ass time like 2 in a half months. That's bae." She smiled.

"That's wassup." I nodded.

"Yeah, I just had to make sure you wasn't together cuz you know how these niggas is." She laughed.

I nodded.

"Yeah." I said dryly.

"My name is Alona by the way." She smiled.

"Okay." I said and got in my car.

I started the engine and drove off. I know that was rude and it seemed like I was tryna throw shade but I wasn't.

My phone vibrated beside me. I grabbed it and answered it without looking.

Keyshia

"Excuse the interruption but Homecoming is next Saturday, get you tickets during Lunch or after school. Tickets is 20 dollars." The lady on the intercom said.

Imesha and Daniel looked at me.

"We bouta be in that bitch." Daniel spoke.

"On God! It's gon be turnt as fuck!" Imesha loud mouth ass said.

I chuckled

"Yeah, we gon have fun and guess who gon pay for our tickets?" I squealed as I waved the 300 dollars Sheela gave me.

"Goddamn!" Imesha gasped.

"You better put that shit up before somebody see yo ass." Daniel warned.

"Shid I wish they would." I laughed.

"So when we goin shoppin?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"Let's go look for dresses tomorrow and then we can just go from there." Imesha suggested.

"Alright coo." I nodded.

"Naw, let's go on Friday, that's when I get paid." Daniel groaned.

"But that's too late, it's already Wednesday. We gon have to get our dress, get our hair done, and a whole lotta shit." Imesha sighed.

The 2nd bell for our next class rung.

"I'll pay for your dress." I said counting my money.

"Nah, you don't-"

"I got chu." I ensured her.

A big smile appeared on her face.

"Thank you boo." She hugged me.

"You welcome, bye y'all." I said rushing off to my class.

I put my money in my purse as I speed walked down the hall.

I bumped into someone and kept walking.

"Uh, excuse you bitch." She snapped.

I turned around and looked at her.

"Who you callin a bitch?" I questioned.

"You hoe!" She hissed.

The last bell rung and I am officially late.

I've never been late.

"I ain't even bout to deal wit you." I sighed and headed to the Dean's office.

"Yeah, take ya scary ass on bitch." The girl yelled.

"Ya mama!" I yelled down the hall.

I walked in the office and got me a tardy slip. I ran to my next class, which was gym and gave the teacher my pass.

I went into the locker room and changed into my gym clothes.

After gym I changed back into my acid washed skinny jeans and my blue crop top. I sat on the bench and put on my blacked out 11s.

The bell rang and I slung my backpack over my shoulder and went to the cafeteria to buy our tickets.

I looked for my squad but I didn't see them. I got into the long ass line and waited.

Mrs. Caswell, the girl's volleyball coach came up to me.

"Keyshia right?" She questioned.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded.

"Can I talk to real you real quick?" She asked.

I looked behind me at the rest of the line and turned my attention back to her.

"Uh, I'm tryna get my homecoming tickets and..."

"Oh, I understand, just meet me at my office over there when your done." She said and walked off.

I hope she ain't tryna get me on the team because I am not going to join. I'm not even that athletic.

I stood in the line for like 5 minutes. I kept looking out the side windows to make sure my bus was still there.

It was finally my turn so I walked up to the table and gave the lady our names. She gave me my tickets and I walked off.

I glanced out the window and all the busses was gone.

"Shit!" I hissed.

I sighed and walked over to Mrs. Caswell's office.

I knocked on the door and she told me to wait. I don't have time for this.

Every since me and that girl got into it in the hallway, I've been grumpy. She messed up my whole day.

Mrs. Caswell opened the door and invited me in. I went in and sat in front of her desk.

"Hi Ms. Green, I've heard a lot about you." She smiled.

"But I'm not even good at sports." I said.

"Oh yes you are, I was in the gym earlier and I was watching you play. You play volleyball very good." She spoke.

"You were so into the game and I just had to see who you are." She laughed.

I chuckled.

"So you want me on the team?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Yes ma'am, I do. Your a very good student and an amazing player. We can really use you on the squad." She admitted.

"I'm really am honored to be on the team but I'm just not interested in it." I clarified.

"Keyshia, I really want you on the team. If it makes you feel any better, you won't even have to try out." She respond.

"But I -"

"We have scholarships you can get into and colleges would really love you." She smiled.

I sighed. This lady just won't let me go.

"I'll think about it." I sighed.

She smiled.

"Thank Ms. Green." She said extending her hand out.

"Your welcome, nice meeting you." I said shaking her hand.

I walked out her office and went outside to the entrance.

Now I gotta walk home since I missed my bus. I can't call Sheela cause that would be point less and mama is at work. I gotta hurry up and get home so I can give dad his medicine on time.

I took my phone out to see what time it was and put on some music. I put my Beats on and started walking.

Chris Brown song New Flame came on and I sang as I walked.

"Who said you can't find love in the club?, Cause I wanna tell them they're wrong, Come on, just, baby, try a new thing, And let's spark a new flame, You gon' be my-"

Something stung my face and my head turned to the side. I held my cheek and looked up to see that girl from school and 2 other girls.

I threw my Beats off and my purse. I swung at her. She ducked and missed. She hit me in my jaw and the other girls joined her.

They pushed me to the floor and hit me in my face. When they was finished they kicked me on my side.

"Yeah bitch! Don't you ever talk about my mama!" One of the girls yelled as she kicked me.

"Punk ass bitch!" The girl hissed and spit in my face.

The other girl digged in my pocket and took my money and my tickets.

I felt was so weak I could barely see them or even get up.

"Girl get that phone."

"Bitch that shit probably got a code on it."

"You better get that shit!"

"Aw shit it don't."

"Dumb ass bitch."

I waited for them to leave and tried to get up. I slowly got up but I fell back down.

I just laid there in pain. My face hurt and my whole body is sore from when they pushed me on the sidewalk.

I heard cars passing by. I prayed that someone would help me but nobody did.

A couple minutes later I heard a car door opened.

"Aye shawty, you ight?" Someone said.

"No." I sighed.

"Aye, Damien she ight?" Someone else asked.

"Nah, come get her stuff and open the door." He said coming closer to me.

I felt his hands go under me and he lifted me up.

"Where you takin me?" I asked frightened.

"To the hospital-"

"No, just, just take me home." I cried.

"Ight, lil ma." He said and put me into the car.

I tried to sit up but he laid me back down.

"Chill, lay back, Ima take you home okay. Where you live beautiful?" He asked.

"1548 53rd Street." I said.

"Alright." He said and closed the door.

I closed my eyes and waited for him to tell me I'm home.

"You look like somebody I know." He spoke.

"She do." The guy he was with agreed.

"She look like Sheela if you ask me." The guy added.

"On god, she proly not cuz you know She-"

"That's my sister." I said lowly.

"Sheela? Sheela? Light skin, long hair, tattoos-"

"Yes." I mumbled.

"Aye brah, we needa call Sheela on Boss blood." He said to the other guy.

"Nigga she in ATL." The dude hissed.

"So, that's her lil sister blood." He snapped.

"Bruh you talkin like yeen got no phone, you call ha." The dude laughed.

I heard his phone dialing.

"Aye yo sister got jumped or somethin." He said into the phone.

"On God blood, she was on the sidewalk laid out."

"She hurt but not that bad."

"What about her ma-

"Ight blood." He said and hung up.

Sheela

"Who did this shit to you!" I yelled as I rubbed her face.

"This girl from school and some other girls." Keyshia spoke.

"What's her name?" I asked.

"I don't-"

"You go to school every day and you don't know the bitch? Well can you at least describe her ass?" I questioned.

"I can't remember." She groaned.

I sighed and threw my head back.

"Keyshia, what the hell happened?" I asked calmly.

"I bumped into her and she got mad and called me a B." She explained.

"And that's it?" I questioned.

Keyshia turned her face away from me and looked the opposite direction.

I grabbed her face.

"Ouch Sheela!" She screamed.

"Shit Sheela, let her go!" Damien yelled.

"Nigga you can take yo bitch ass on! This ain't got shit to do wit you so you can go." I snapped.

"I'm tryna make sure she straight." He hissed.

"Nigga she good, thanks fa everything but I got this." I snapped.

"Mane Sheela-"

"Take yo ass on!" I yelled.

He opened the door and left.

"So what else?" I asked.

"I said "ya mama" after she called me scary and that's it." She cried.

"So not only did you go to school and flash all yo fuckin money around, you also said something bout somebodies mama?" I questioned.

"But she-"

"Look I'm glad you stood up fa ya self and not let that bitch punk you but you can't walk around and act like you the shit cause you got some money. You know damn well yeen bout that kind of life." I sighed.

"I ain't think she was gonna jump me." She mumbled.

"You can underestimate people." I replied.

"But my face and my tickets." She cried.

"Girl you good, your face just sore. You ain't got no black eye or nothin. You just got some scratches but that's about it." I ensured her but she kept crying.

I sat next to her on the bed and sighed. Every was goin good until this shit happened.

"Sheela, I didn't go home and give dad his medicine." She cried.

"Mama probably-"

"No, she's still at work." She groaned.

"So what you want me to do? I asked.

"You need to call them." She said.

"Ion got they number and yo new fuckin phone I bought you got took." I hissed.

Keyshia told me the number and I called it.

Mama answered and I told her everything that happened. Of course it wasn't a smooth conversation. Her ass always gotta drag it out and point the finger at me.

I rubbed Keyshia's back and she closed her eyes. Mane I feel bad for my little sister. She just keep goin through bullshit. Y'all don't know how bad I want her to stay with me.

Keyshia opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Sheela?" She asked.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"You ever been in a fight?" She asked.

I chuckled.

"Yeah, a couple of them." I laughed.

"Why?" She asked.

"My first fight was because this girl kept talkin shit about me, then the other one this bitch was just testin me and then I got cocky so I just wanted to fight this girl and a bus load of other reasons." I explained.

"You won all of them?" She asked.

I shook my head.

"Naw, I lost one." I said.

She chuckled.

"Really." I nodded.

"What happened?" She questioned.

"Uh, I got cocky and wanted to fight. After I won my 1st and 2nd fight, I thought I was He-man or some fuckin body. This girl named Candace was loud as fuck so I got mad and started talkin shit. She got mad and I was like wassup bitch swing. We fought at this park and she beat my ass." I laughed.

"But I went back fa round 2 and got her ass. Me and her tight now, that's my Ace boon coon." I continued.

Keyshia laughed.

"How is that?" She asked.

"Shit, we just had to fight for our respect." I shrugged.

Keyshia rubbed her cheek and placed the bag of Frozen fries back on there.

I got up and kissed her forehead.

"I love you and we gon get them lil bitches ight." I said.

"I love you too." She smiled.

I walked into my room and laid down. My phone ringed and it was Jordan.

"What?" I answered.

"Nigga don't what me, what happened to you goin Popeyes?" He questioned.

"Shit came up." I sighed.

"Like what? You straight, you need me-"

"It's all good.. Keyshia got jumped." I spoke.

"She ight?" He asked.

"Yeah, she at my house." I replied.

"Damn." He hissed.

"Who did it?" He asked.

"Ion know but it's gon get handled." I sighed.

"You good?" He questioned.

"Mhm." I said.

"You sure? I'll come over and eat-"

"Uh un, I'm good on that." I laughed.

"I won't need that for a while." I giggled.

He chuckled.

"That food you cooked was good though." He said.

"I know." I smiled.

"Too mad I had to go get my own damn chicken." He groaned.

"Shut up." I hissed.

"Sheela don't make me get yo ass and put you back in that water." He laughed.

"Do that shit again and I swear you won't get away like you did." I snapped.

"If you say so." He laughed.

"Yeah, but uh lemme take my ass to sleep." I yawned.

"I thought you didn't get tired." He chuckled.

"I don't, I just have lately because of my sister." I respond.

"Mhm, but you go to sleep." He said.

"Hol up, wait, I gotta tell you somethin." I smiled sitting up in my bed.

"What?" He asked.

"Guess." I laughed.

"Nigga just tell me." He snapped.

"No, guess." I insisted.

"You saw somebody?" He asked.

"Mhm." I smiled.

"Who? I know them?" He questioned.

"Yup, very well." I laughed.

"Nigga just tell me." He said.

"I was yo lil Six Flags bitch today." I laughed.

He smacked his lips.

"You gon keep bringin her up huh?" He asked.

"No, but I was at Crystal's house and she came up and was like I saw you wit Jordan and what are y'all and all this shit." I told him.

"What chu say?" He questioned.

"Nothin and she said y'all muthafuckas been together for a long time." I chuckled.

"Hell naw." He snapped.

"Mhm, you ain't want to tell me that." I said.

"Cause she lyin, I ain't wit her." He laughed.

"Well you might wanna tell her ass that." I laughed.

We stayed on the phone for hours until my phone went dead. I checked on Keyshia and made sure she was okay.

Ion know who did this to her but all I know is that they gon get theirs. They lucky I wasn't there when it happened because I would came and set it off. These bitches ain't gettin off free, I got somethin fa their ass.

Excuse the mistakes!

Good Chap chap or nahhh? lol

What do y'all think Sheela gon do?

Y'all feel bad for Keyshia or do y'all think it's her fault?

Please vote & Comment!

Love Elizabeth ✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 779 26
This Is An Urban Tale That'll Teach You The Street Life And How To Survive . But Most Importantly , Tell You About The Life Of A Trap Star . A'Shaun...
85.2K 5.6K 56
๐’๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐๐”๐‘๐ - ๐Œ๐€๐“๐”๐‘๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐๐“๐„๐๐“ ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”+ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฆ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š, ๐š ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐š๐ซ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ, ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ง๐ฌ ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž...
34.2K 630 24
"Thats all you is Juss a Crying ass lil bitch"
11.6K 269 27
(Slow updates sometimes and if you got a problem with the mistakes...โœŒ๐Ÿฝ) A 16 year old girl has some home issues and the kids already use to bully h...