Jersey Goddess ||• Jersey Sho...

By TaylahMcDonald

Victoria 'Vicki' Farley is Jenni AKA 'Jwoww' baby sister. Victoria is a strong and beautiful girl who protect... More

||• CAST •||
| CHAPTER ONE |
| CHAPTER TWO |
| CHAPTER THREE |
| CHAPTER FOUR |
| CHAPTER FIVE |
| CHAPTER SIX|
| CHAPTER SEVEN |
| CHAPTER EIGHT |
| CHAPTER NINE|
| CHAPTER TEN |
| CHAPTER ELEVEN |
| CHAPTER TWELVE |
| CHAPTER THIRTEEN |
| CHAPTER FOURTEEN |
| CHAPTER FIFTEEN |
| CHAPTER SIXTEEN |
| CHAPTER SEVENTEEN|
| CHAPTER EIGHTEEN |
| CHAPTER NINETEEN |
| CHAPTER TWENTY |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE |
|CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR |
| CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE |
| Chapter Twenty - Six |
| Chapter Twenty - Seven |
| Chapter Twenty - Eight |
| Chapter Twenty - Nine |
| Chapter Thirty | Head Banging
| Chapter Thirty - One |
| Chapter Thirty - Two |
| Chapter Thirty - Three |
| Chapter Thirty - Four |
| Chapter Thirty - Six |
| Chapter Thirty - Seven |
| Chapter Thirty - Eight
| Chapter Thirty - Nine |
| Chapter Forty |
| CHAPTER FORTY - ONE|
| CHAPTER FORTY - TWO |
| CHAPTER FORTY - THREE | S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR| S&J
| CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SIX |
| CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN |
| CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT |
| BONUS CHAPTER |
| BONUS CHAPTER |

| Chapter Thirty - Five |

12.4K 181 39
By TaylahMcDonald

| Chapter Thirty - Five | Hurricane Situation

××××××××××××

"I hate how we have just settled into our new house and now we are leaving." Vicki said pulling her luggage outside and putting them into Pauly's car, Vicki sighed as she looked up at the cute, cozy house.

"Like it's been three months since we got back from Italy and we got straight into house hunting, we didn't even get to see our friends and family." Vicki said. As the time zone is different in Italy, Italy's summer was earlier than Jersey's summer.

"It'll be good to go away and come back to finally enjoy it, babe." Pauly said wrapping his arms around Vicki as they looked at their second home.

"Yeah, I guess that's true." Vicki said leaning against Pauly's chest.

"It's not going to go anywhere, Vicki." Pauly said kissing her head.

"I know, i'm just going to miss it, that's all." Vicki said turning around and kissing Pauly before they climbed into the car and drove away.

"Ready to hit seaside, baby?" Pauly cheered making Vicki laugh.

"Always honey." Vicki said.

"Do you think Vin will let me smush him?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Ah, The memories." Vicki said as Pauly parked the car out front of the shore house.

"I'm excited." Pauly said getting out of the car and running up the stairs, Vicki shook her head before getting out of the car and grabbing the bags.

Vicki walked inside and the girls cheered while tackling her.

"I missed you, bitch." Deena said making Vicki laugh.

"I missed you too."

"You are looking fantastic, Yogi." Nicole said kissing Vicki before letting Jenni squeeze her into a hug.

"Hey scarface." Vin said pulling Vicki into a hug making Vicki laugh.

"Do you ever tan? You're as white as a ghost." Vicki said.

After everyone got settled in, they decided to head to the boardwalk and visit Danny.

"Are you guys happy to be back?" Danny asked making everyone cheer.

"Well, here's your schedule." Danny said handing everyone their piece's of paper.

"Well, I was thinking tomorrow I through you guys a party at Jeckinson's? How does that sound?" Danny asked.

"That's a brillant idea, Danny." Vicki said with a smile.

"Alright well, I'll see you guys tomorrow." Danny said as everyone left the t-shirt shop.

The roomies went on their favorite rides, Vicki and Nicole went on ever thrill ride.

"Ahh!" Nicole yelled while they got strapped in.

"Woo!" Vicki screamed as they were spun into the air.

Once the ride was over Vicki and Nicole got off, laughing.

"Nicole pissed herself." Vicki said laughing making everyone laugh as well.

"Yogi." Nicole whined while behind Vicki who was trying to catch her breath.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"It's like dead." Pauly said as everyone walked into Jeckinson's.

"Yay!" Everyone's family and friends jumped into the air, making the roomies give a shocked expression.

"Oh my god!" Vicki yelled as she spotted her best friends, Sophia and Hannah who she immediately ran over to, bringing them into a big hug.

"You look beautiful Vic." Hannah said kissing Vicki's cheek.

"I've missed you." Vicki said wiping her tears.

"We missed you too." Sophia said before Vicki went and gave a big hug to her dad making her cry even more.

"Vicki, you look fantastic." Pauly's mom said bringing her into a cuddle while whispering about how worried she was about everything that happened in Italy.

"You didn't need to worry, Pauly looked after me every day." Vicki said as she wiped

"You must have been so frightened." Donna said as Vicki got a drink from Donna and herself.

"It did scare me just to think like it could've happen to anyone of the roomies and that it was my best friend who hurt me, but we are okay, I haven't really spoken to Ron." Vicki said.

"And how has the moving in together been?" Donna asked.

"Once we come back from seaside you have to come around it's just like Pauly and i, it's a beautiful house, but we've made it into our own." Vicki said.

"You'll have to throw a Housewarming party." Donna said making Vicki laugh.

"That's a good idea."

"Hello beautiful!" Jerry, Pauly's best friend yelled while spinning Vicki around making her laugh.

"Jerry, how are you?" Vicki asked giving Jerry a proper hug once she was back on her feet.

"I'm good sweetheart, how's your jaw going?" Jerry asked.

"Yeah, it's all healed." Vicki said.

"When Pauly told me what happened I wanted to get on a plane and give Ron my thoughts on him hurting my gorgeous friend." Jerry said making Vicki laugh and smile.

"Aw Jerry, thank you but everything is fine, i'm perfectly fine." Vicki said as Jerry brought her into another hug making her smile.

"Here's the princess!" Nino yelled once she was spotted by Vin's family. Vicki laughed.

"Come on Uncle Nino, I keep telling you this, I'm the Queen." Vicki said giving Uncle Nino a big hug before Vin's mom, Paola brought Vicki into a warm hug.

"Look at your jaw Vicki." Paola said.

"I tried to cover it the best I could."

"You can hardly recognize it sweetheart." Paola said making Vicki smile.

"Thank you Paola." Vicki said hugging the lady before going to find Pauly who was chatting with the boys.

"I feel really bad for Jionni right now." Pauly said making Vicki look over to see Nicole cuddling with Vin's mom.

"And guess who else is here to start drama." Vicki said.

"Mike's friend, the unit." Pauly said.

"Dumb and dumber." Vicki said making Pauly laugh.

"You name is fucking Unit, you idiot." Nicole's voice was heard making everyone look over to see Unit annoying Nicole.

"The way Nicole is reacting to The Unit, do you think something happened with her and Mike?" Vicki asked Pauly who nodded his head.

"I'm going to go ask The Unit." Vicki said slipping away and going to talk to the Unit who really annoys her.

"Can I ask you something?" Vicki asked.

"Of course you can, gorgeous."

"Get over yourself Unit, I just wanted to ask what happened that night with Mike and Nicole." Vicki said keeping a safe distance away from the creep. "Did you see anything?"

"I saw everything, and she was flirting with Mike all night so she wanted it to happen." Unit said.

"Thanks." Vicki said turning to walk away.

"How's that boyfriend of yours treating you?" Unit said making Vicki stop walking and spun around.

"He's treating me just fine, and how is your mother treating you Unit?" Vicki said making Unit's smirk slide of his face. "Obviously still a boy and not a man." Vicki said before walking away to stand in the arms of her man with a big smile on her face.

"I want a girl like Vicki." Unit said to Mike watching the gorgeous brunette cuddling with Pauly.

"Don't we all." Mike said.

- - - - - - - - - -

"Unit makes me sick, look at him." Vicki said drinking some soda while eating chips with Pauly. The Unit was parading around without a shirt on and flexing his muscles.

"He does love himself." Pauly whispered in Vicki's ear making her laugh as Vin and Ryder were flirting next to them.

"Why is Deena glaring at Vin?" Vicki asked.

"I think she wanted to smush Ryder." Pauly said making Vicki laugh.

"I'm guessing Deena is still experimenting." Vicki said.

"Most likely." Pauly said kissing Vicki's temple before throwing away the rubbish.

Vicki and Pauly went to cuddle in the room and soon Vin and Ryder walked in laying on Vin's bed.

"Cuddle party." Vicki mumbled making Ryder laugh.

"I'm bored." Deena said walking into the bedroom and sitting on Vin's bed near his feet.

"She's servely cock-blocking." Vicki said making Pauly laugh into her collarbone.

"Deena, sweetheart, go to sleep." Vicki said making Deena nod before leaving the room.

- - - - - - - - -

"Everyone ride her." Vicki mumbled making the boys crack up laughing.

"If she smushed Ron, it would have been Guido bingo." Pauly said.

"She's like a bus route." Ron said making Vicki burst out with laughter.

Soon everyone left to go home, Vicki sat up on the top roof and spotted Vin sitting by himself.

"Vinny? Are you alright?" Vicki asked taking a seat near him.

"I just feel like a shit after seeing my mother yesterday i've just felt really homesick and I guess depressed." Vin said with a cracking voice making Vicki look at him with sadness, Vicki got up and sat down next to him, bringing him into a hug.

"I don't like see you this way, Vin." Vicki said as Vin began to cry. Vicki's heart broke.

"Don't cry, you're going to make me cry." Vicki said rubbing Vin's back.

"I just feel out of place, Vicki. I really am struggling to enjoy this summer." Vin said wiping his face.

"Why don't you stay for a day and if thinks are the same, maybe you need to go home and be with your family because last night you looked really happy with everyone." Vicki said.

"And then soon as they go, I'm depressed." Vin said making Vicki sigh.

"Do you want me to order a stripper?"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Vin is not okay, anymore." Vicki said sitting with Pauly and Ron who both could see something wasn't right with Vin. "He literally cried to me, saying he was homesick." Vicki said.

"You okay Vin?" Ron asked seeing Vin walking out of the bedroom and out the backdoor, the boys got up and went outside to talk to Vin who Vicki was worried about.

"You ready Vic?" Jenni asked walking out of the bedroom, making Vicki sigh and slowly get off the couch.

"Ready as I'll ever be." Vicki said placing her sunglasses over her eyes and walking to the t-shirt store.

"I'm worried about Vin." Jenni said as they walked up to the boardwalk.

"Something's not right. He's not the same Vin when we were at Italy." Vicki said.

"Morning ladies." Danny said waiting outside the store.

"Um, I don't think Vin's coming to work today. He's going through some issues." Vicki said to Danny.

"It'll just mean you'll have to work extra harder." Danny said handing the girls the chain gloves and they began to get the store ready for customers.

After about an hour of working, in walks Vin with a smile on his face.

"My shift starts now, right?" Vin said with a laugh making Vicki give him a big hug.

"I'm glad you're smiling, Vin." Vicki said patting his back before he went and talked to Danny.

"What a surprise." Jenni said to her sister who nodded her head.

After work, they went home and Pauly wanted to talk Vin out and do guy things so Vicki stepped back and stayed home with the girls. Letting the boys connect with Vin.

- - - - - - - -

"This is not a good time." Pauly said while Vicki was sitting on the floor, folding her's and Pauly's clean clothes. Vicki looked at Pauly. "Ow!" Pauly yelled showing Vicki his red face.

"Oh baby, are you alright?" Vicki asked getting up and checking his sunburnt face. "It hurts." Pauly pouted making Vicki cuddle him before rubbing some cooling gel on his face, gently.

"Thank you, my Queen." Pauly said pressing a kiss to Vicki's lips making her smile.

"Got to look after my man." Vicki said.

Vicki and Pauly went to sit on the couch while he tried to cool his burning face.

"Girl's, help me!" Pauly cried as the girls walked in.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"I went a little crazy at the tanning salon, and I exfoliated and peeled the layer of my skin off." Pauly said.

"I never thought I would say that, but stop tanning." Nicole said making Vicki laugh.

"Here baby." Vicki said giving Pauly some ice to rub on his face.

"Thank you." Pauly said wrapping his arms around Vicki's legs and resting his face on Vicki's stomach.

"I still think you look very attractive, honey." Vicki said kissing Pauly's forehead.

"Got to look my best for you." Pauly said making Vicki smile.

"Why is Vinny's name on your nail?"

- - - - - - - - - - -

"I got my sparkly chain on, baby." Pauly said once Vicki had stepped into the bedroom.

"You ware my jewelry then me." Vicki said with a laugh.

"I do not!" Pauly whined. "I'm trying my best to look good next to you."

"Baby, you look good next to me in whatever you are wearing." Vicki said kissing his cheek.

"Thank you." Pauly said as he tangled his fingers with Vicki's and they walked out of the bedroom.

"Vicki! Come look at this." Nicole yelled making Vicki walk into the girls bedroom.

"Aren't they cute?" Nicole asked showing Vicki her bum which had the words Jionni's on them making Vicki sigh.

"You better not show them off." Vicki said.

"Why not?"

"You flash you're underwear in Italy and Jionni left." Vicki said.

"Yeah, not a good idea." Nicole said moving to take them off.

Vicki walked back into the living room and soon everyone was ready to go to their first night in Karma.

As soon as everyone stepped into the club it was home. Vicki and Pauly went straight to the dance floor, dancing to the rhythm of the music.

"Is Nicole drunk already?" Vicki whispered in Pauly's ear making him look at Nicole who had fell making Jionni pick her back up.

"Jionni, looks like he's babysitting right now." Pauly said making Vicki nod.

"Nicole is a lot to handle when she's drunk." Vicki said.

Everyone soon decided to leave, Vin was isolating himself from everyone making Pauly worry about him.

As soon as they walked home and inside, everyone went to bed to smush. Vicki stole the smush room with Pauly because they wanted to leave Vin to sleep.

"I'm really worried about Vin, each day he just isn't himself." Vicki said running her nails across Pauly's neck.

"You i agree, but what can I do? I've tried taking him out, I tried getting him a girl, he just doesn't seem to want to be here." Pauly said.

"Maybe he's just homesick?" Vicki said.

"But this is his home." Pauly said making Vicki sigh.

"His family mean a lot to him." Vicki said.

"Yeah I know, baby." Pauly said. Vicki had pulled off his chain and placed it on the floor before the sheets were pulled over them.

- - - - - - - - - - -

"Baby, have you seen my chain?" Pauly asked.

"Isn't it up in the smush room?" Vicki asked.

"Nope. Someone's taken it." Pauly said and soon their was a knock on the door and in walked a girl wearing Pauly's chain.

"Why do you have Pauly's chain?" Vicki asked.

"I saw it on the floor." The girl said looking a little scared.

"So, you just took it?" Vicki asked.

"Yeah, im sorry." She said handing Vicki the chain.

"Thanks for bringing it back." Vicki said.

"No worries." The girl said leaving the house making Vicki shake her head.

"Tada!" Vicki yelled placing the chain around Pauly's neck.

"Where did you find it?" Pauly asked swinging Vicki around.

"A girl Mike must have hooked up with saw it on the floor and decided to take it, but brought it back." Vicki said.

"Mike sleeps with some psycho's." Pauly said resting his forehead on Vicki's shoulder.

"And definitely grenade's."

"I'm not drinking for the rest of my life - until tonight." Pauly said making everyone laugh.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.4K 2K 38
ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ ʀᴜʟᴇ. ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴀʟʟ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ. [𝒋𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒆𝒚 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒙 𝒐𝒄 ] [ 𝑩𝑶𝑶𝑲 𝑶𝑵𝑬 ] [ 𝒃𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒏 𝒔𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐...
13.7K 174 20
Heyy, my name is Carter Farley, i am Jenni's sister, yes Jenni from jersey shore, im going to the shore with the rest of the crew from jersey shore...
61.2K 2K 33
Welcome to the Jersey Shore! Where there's drama, fun, parties, hookups, and maybe even love. Then again, they do say, "Never fall in love at the Jer...
32.6K 992 30
Cinta deals with running multiple businesses while maintaining everyday life and her family, friends, and close friendships with her Jersey Shore roo...