The Cursed Alpha

By GoldMoona

- Although this story is being rewritten, there won't major changes to the story just the grammar and the st... More

Welcome
(0) Epigraph
(1) The Beginning
(2) The first werewolf
(3) More tragic than Romeo and Juliet
(4) Goodbye for now
(5) 30 shirtless Alphas..
(6) werewolves that can read minds?
(7) Day 1 at a rogue pack: not dead yet.
(8) Attempt 1 of trying to escape:Fail.
(9) The Renegade
(10) Just like beauty and the beast
(11) Retail Therapy
(12) What?
(13) Marked
(14) Connecting the dots
(15) Two weeks later
(16) The truth
(17) Nice to look at
(18) The Beast
(19) No Take Backs
(20) Close as strangers
(21) Magic comes with a price
(22) Alpha Heath POV
(23) Fate is a funny thing
(24) The side effect of kissing
(25) Surprise, I'm kidnapping you!
(27) Let's give US a chance
(28) On My Mind
(29) Mate?
(30) Do you realise what you've done to me?
(31) Pack Meeting
(32) Thank you?
(33) Mated to the alpha of rogues
(34) Goodbye Again
(35) Going for a run
(36) I'm a monster
(37) Closer
(38) Always expect the unexpected
(39) I was in the dark so darkness I became
(40) The worst is yet to come
(41) Brotherhood
(42) Luna of the rogues
(43) I've got the scars from tomorrow
(44) This is war
(45) It's a mate thing
(46) In the eyes of a teenage crystallised
(47) The Blood Moon
(48) Take all of me
(49) wake me up when it's all over
(50) Oh, sister, I will help you out
(51) What a heavenly way to die
(52) On top of the world
(53) Alpha And Luna
(54) The End
Author Note (read if you want a sequel)

(26) cameron POV

38.1K 1.3K 128
By GoldMoona

Chapter 26 (EDITED)

Master Plan

"excuse me? kidnapping me? what do you mean?" Amma asks raising a brow.

ah yes, my great master plan. With the help of Iris, I've come up with the greatest plan to make both Amma and Andrés fall in love.

it's not easy and so far plan A and B have failed....plan C it is! which is to show Andrés what he is missing.

I couldn't think of anything so I've kidnapped Amma, yes.

But he doesn't know that, so when he shifts back and finds that she's gone he's going to think she left. That will surely wake up the part that he doesn't know exists, the part where he deeply cares for this naive wolf.

"Cameron I'm waiting," says the naive wolf

I try to hold back a laugh and answer her seriously but it was hard when she was glaring at me that hard.

if looks could kill. I still wouldn't be dead

" Andrés doesn't know we left"I admit

"oh, no" she pales gulping " we are so dead"

well, I'm so dead, Andrés will never harm a hair on her head. But He will harm all the hair's on me.

"we'll talk later," I tell her

" what makes you think I want to talk to you" with that she's out, slamming the door to show me exactly how angry she was.

my brother and she are so made for each other.

Korrina clears her throat " I'm guessing Andrés still doesn't know the truth?"

I shake my head " the truth is overrated"

The truth can also get me killed, Andrés will find a way to make me not exist in this world not only that but he is never going to forgive me and he will never trust me.

I will become like my other siblings, I don't want to become like them.

'They're so much happier, most of them even have mates, friends" Diego my wolf lists off

maybe I do...

Plan B failed the moment my brother announced that Amma and he were going to mate in 2 weeks, I sensed that they were both happy but only because they both wanted the curse to be broken so they can go their own separate way.

I failed my mother! All she ever wanted is for Andrés to be happy, that's why when that wicked witch cursed him my mother the moon goddess came down to earth After thousands and thousands of years of being dead.. just to help him out, she didn't even do that when I got taken by clan of hunters and they nearly bled me dry.

Or when Mara forcefully took Joshua powers and have them to me, it nearly killed me but she didn't show.

It doesn't matter though because that's how she is, she could have broken the curse but she wanted Andrés to suffer. So she changed the curse, made it more hard to break.

The thing is that just mating will not break the curse, it's true love. Amma knows this but I never told Andrés. According to him mating with your mate is the key... so i'm scared of him finding out.

I had my reasons for not telling him the truth!

If he knew of this, my brother would have lost hope, completely given up. The last thing this pack needed is for their leader to fall apart and lose hope, so Iris and I kind of twisted the truth.

As long as I can remember Andrés he's never believed that he is capable of being loved, that no one could love a monster like him...

which is half true, Andrés does have a lot of issues the main ones being he likes to kill and he is also not very nice.

if he just became a bit nicer, maybe smiled more Amma could love him, But he is stubborn and she's stubborn and stupid.

And I'm screwed because the deadline is now, the blood moon is in two weeks.

The lie is coming back to bite me in the ass. And not in a kinky way at all!

"shall we get down to business?" I aks Korrina

I need a distraction.

she nods " yes after you contacted me, I went straight to work" she stands up and walks to her cupboard.

"I've prepared the papers" she hands me a golden envelope,

I open it up to inspect everything is there, I spot the two passports and open them to see an old picture of Andrés and a picture of Amma. Korrina never fails to impress me!

" you are amazing, where did you get this picture?" I ask

"I sent out of one of the wolves and turns out there are pictures of amma everywhere, alpha Heath will not stop until he finds her" Korrina speaks as she twists the ring around her finger, she was nervous for Andrés.

"there's no reason to worry, alpha Heath can easily be defeated if he dares to cross the nightwalker borders," I tell her

Chris the little psychopath can take all of the lux warriors put together.

People might have forgotten but André's wolves are alphas who have lycan blood running through veins, they are also rogues so killing is their first nature.

" there's a witch named Florence she's very powerful and owes me a favour," I say changing the topic from this Heath thing

" call her and tell to do a protection spell so only Andrés and Amma are able to enter the island "

"sure thing" Korrina nods

"thank you, Korrina, "I tell her honestly " your loyalty to my brother is not going to go unnoticed"

"I owe my life to Andrés" Corrina states " my pack is his pack and just know we will go to war for him without a second thought"

I didn't have any words the describe her, even when she wasn't an alpha she was still strong and brave.

she reminds me a lot of Andrés, the old andrés. The Andrés that raised Joshua, iris and I and her- Maybe that is why he took her under his wing and turned her because he saw a little of him in her.

I really hope so, that would mean that he's not doomed. " Amma and I will leave early in the morning"

"Cameron" her voice is soft and laced in worry

" you are looking weaker and weaker" she notes

"it's Joshua's Powers, it's eating me from the inside" i shrug

"why don't you just use it?"

i shake my head, it's too dangerous. "don't worry about me" i tell her

"I hope to see you soon" Korrina stands

"I have a feeling we will see each other very soon, "I tell her

"get out of my head cameron" she warns

*

I knock on the door for the third time, no answer either Mmma is ignoring me or she's asleep which is weird because she adapted to the nightwalkers sleeping schedule.

'i'm coming in, hope you're decent princess' I say through the mind-link opening the door and walking in.

To my surprise, Amma is not in there but a blonde attractive girl is. Looks like I might get lucky tonight!

" I think I might be in the wrong room "I smirk

I am in the right room, Amma's scent is everywhere but where did this beauty come from?

I turn around and smell my breath, all good. it's time to work my charm.

" I'm Gwen, you must alpha Cameron" she introduces herself shaking my hand, no tingles or sparks. DAMN!

I open my mouth to say something but then Amma walks out of the bathroom, my mouth falls to the ground, literally.

I couldn't look away at the girl who was now dressed in a skin-tight black short dress, my eyes land on her legs the dress was slit on the side-

this is so great if Andrés sees her like this-

" why are you staring at me like that"

I blink a few times and turn away, oh yea I was kind of starring like a creep.

" because you look hot" Gwen answers for me

"you do"I agree

Amma blushes before she turns around "okay now I am going to change"

"NO!"

I clear my throat " I mean, we have to go!"

"now?" both Gwen and Amma ask in unison,

yes now! andrés already realised she is gone he must be going crazy and besides I got what I came for.

"the later we leave, the angrier Andrés get"I warn Amma

"you're right" her eyes widen " let me change"

"NO!"

I clear my throat again " come on, just grab a coat"

amma hesitates but agrees, "okay.."

I turn to the Gwen who was frowning, i wonder what's she's thinking.

' it's not fair, I wanted to spend more time with her'

damn, I really thought she was frowning because of me.

"I haven't seen you around before," I say to the Gwen " what relations do you have with Korrina?" I ask

I need to know before I can take this further if she's one of Corrina girls that's strictly a no-no.

I've made that mistakes once, and the girl chose Korrina over me, it did hurt a little but if we're being honest Korrina and I were just using her.

"Korrina is my alpha" Gwen answers

"so you're not.." how do I say this? " together?"

Gwen blue eyes widen in realization "no, we're not! oh goddess"

nice! looks like i am getting some later, I will have to come back here again.

"she's with me," Beta Amara says walking in and glaring at me " if you haven't realised she's marked, which means she's taken."

oh, this is not good, I look at Amma who was wearing an amused expression " well, we should get going"I rub my neck in embarrassment.

" princess come on"

"bye, amma and Cameron" Gwen smiles

"have a safe trip alpha," Amara says forcefully

she did not want me to have a safe trip.

**

"I can't believe you hit on her!" Amma laughs once we were in the car.

I glare at her " don't make me regret giving you a piggyback" I threaten her,

she laughs " you had to! you're making me wear this dress and am wearing wedges"

I turn the heater on and start the 8-hour drive back. With every hour I was becoming anxious.

mom? If you're listening, have mercy on me.

Authors note:

thank you much for reading, don't forget to vote!

that's Korrina up there!

see you next time chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.2K 909 50
Kathy lost her mate of over seventeen years in a rogue attack. After two years she, her mother and son relocate to a new pack hoping for a fresh star...
239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
598K 23K 40
Rely only on yourself. This is the rule Ren, an eighteen-year-old werewolf, lives by. Since the early age of ten she has only one goal on her mind;...
507K 18K 53
There are 12 werewolf packs in the United States: six of them are called peaceful and the other six are called bloodthirsty. In the six bloodthirsty...