Dead Eye (Choni)

By aciferrrr

This is the series of tragic events that lead to my downfall, and to the rise of the one, true chaos in this... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty

Fourteen

2K 86 93
By aciferrrr

Vote and comment and share for a faster, better update!!!!

"I really wish I ate that fucking candy bar before I knocked out that asshole." Toni complained from where she laid in the farthest corner of the train car from me, holding her stomach.

"I'm sure that if you wanted, we could get off and you could get something to eat. I brought money, and you could use it to rent a car." I suggested.

"Mm, bad idea, baby." Josie said through the coms, "Josie was reported missing by Chuck yesterday, so now people are searching for the both of you."

"Yeah, I saw a blog saying they think Dead Eye kidnapped Toni and is holding her captive." Betty chimed, causing Toni to groan, lying her head down against the bulletproof vest roughly.

"Don't worry, y'all, you'll be at the Riverdale loading station in six hours." Josie assured.

"What are we supposed to do until then?" I complained.

"I don't know, but I have work in the morning, and if I don't go to sleep, I'll probably end up accidentally planting a microchip inside of my assistant's brain." Betty grumbled.

"Baby girl can't sleep without me. I'll keep the speakers on, that way you can just call or hit the distress button on your quiver to get us to wake up. There's no reason for you to in danger on a train with no passengers."

"Don't jinx it." Garbled Toni, making me sigh.

It's been almost two days, and with all the stops and unloading that has been done, our twelve hour trip has been quadrupled.

Two days in a small confined area with a woman who is so mad at me that she won't even look me in the eyes.

"Toni, we might as well try to talk, since we're gonna be here for the next six hours." I suggested, and she scoffed with the roll of her eyes.

"Why would I do that? I've been doing such a good job at ignoring you for the last thirty eight hours." She smiled, closing her eyes as she laid her hands upon her stomach flatly.

"I-I know you're mad at me, but I need you to understand; nobody was going to help me." I tried, and she rose a brow.

"People have been trying to help you." She retorted.

"An entire precinct of highly trained officers, agents and detectives were unable to do in five years what me and my two tech nerds were able to do in three months." I reminded.

"Well, maybe if you told us you knew who he was, then it would have been different!" She growled, making it my turn to scoff.

"Before or after he managed to find someone willing to take money to slit my throat while I was recovering from his attack? And what about the other people he's victimized, or the victims who aren't rich, or white, or cisgendered, Toni? What about all the kids on the southside who don't have the privilege that I have to speak up about a man as powerful as him without being beat out or gutted like a fish?" I was standing by this point, and my heart was pounding against my ribs as my nostrils flared in pure rage, "You always talk about standing up for the little guys, and giving opportunities to the kids who were born with fixed lives." My voice was trembling, fingers doing the same as my heart pounded against my ears.

"Don't you dare try and turn it around like you didn't have some personal vendetta!" She demanded, meeting my eyes as she rose from the ground, up to her feet.

"No, I'll tell you exactly how I feel, exactly what I did, and why I did it, if it really makes you feel better." I laughed, "Like the fact that I was ready to stop when I started getting close to you again, and the fact that I decided that Clara was the reason I had to keep going, because nobody was going to fight for her in the way I was, both physically, and financially." Tears fell down my face, and my eyes burned as I forced myself not to let out a sob, despite my swollen eyes and quivering lip. "I could finally make a difference for people who needed it. People like Betty, and Josie, and Clara, and Heather, and..." I trailed off, swallowing a lump in my throat. "...and you."

"I can take care of myself, thanks." She harrumphed, crossing her arms over her chest stubbornly.

"That doesn't mean you have to." I recalled, and she rose a brow. "You've always had to take care of yourself, and of everyone else, but I want to take care of you for once." I admitted, walking closer to her.

"I hate you, Cheryl." She reminded, and I shrugged, stepping closer and taking her hands in mine.

"And I love you more than I've ever loved anyone in my life." I assured, looking into her eyes deeply. "I'd do anything for you." I swore, making her scoff.

"Go jump off the train." She barely jested, and I exhaled.

"Please, Toni." I pleaded, my heart throbbing against my chest in time with the cracks that so ceremoniously chiseled their way into my already fragile heart. "I need you to look at it from my perspective, please." I whimpered, and she rolled her eyes, ripping her hands from my grasp.

"What do you think I've been trying to do for the last two months, Cheryl?" She cried, a sob escaping her lips as she collapsed to the ground, her hands on her knees, body hunched over her legs as her beck shook and racked in sobs. "All I've been trying to do is comprehend what can drive someone to do something like this, and there are no reasons I could think of," her voice cracked, and she took in a deep breath before looking up between strands of her uncombed, unwashed hair. "Out of every reason I forced myself to look at, none have brought me to your conclusion." She sniffled, and I dropped to my knees.

"Think of all the people who we know have been killed by Hiram so far. That doesn't include the people we never found out." I requested, "My parents," I held up to fingers, "Jason, Heather, your dad and brother." I held up the sixth finger, and Toni met eyes with me suddenly.

"You." she whimpered, and my heart shattered. All the cracks needed was a single straw to send it crumbling apart, and this completely destroyed me.

"Me." I gulped.

"I-I..." Her fingers trembled, and hair was suddenly being pulled back by her hands. "I just don't want you to get hurt." She admitted, and I rose a brow.

She ran her fingers through her matted hair and turned to lean her head against mine.

"For the first three weeks you were gone, I thought your attacker killed you." She admitted to me for the first time ever. "When I found out you were fine, I wished, for a brief second, that I was right." Her voice cracked, and another tear fell down her face between us. "And for the next five years, I was angry at myself because of that brief second. More mad at myself than I've ever been in my entire life." She sniffled, "Cheryl, I-I can never really stay mad at you." She reminded, bringing her hand up to caress my face for a minute. "But more than anything, I'm angry that you were so selfish that you were willing to put yourself into the danger of being killed again, just because you felt like you had to."

"Toni, I-I'm sorry." I whispered, and she shook her head.

"Stop apologizing." She demanded, and before I could respond, she had grabbed my face and pulled it against hers, her tongue delving between my lips immediately. I got up on my knees, and felt her do the same before roughly straddling me. Her breathing was already heavy, hips rolling against me in a rushed, sensual manner that made my stomach churn in the best way. "I'm still," she moaned when my hands gripped the flesh of her backside at one particular buck of her hips against mine, "so, so mad at you." She moaned, and I hummed, wrapping my hands around the back of her neck, my thumbs braced on her cheeks tenderly.

"I can live with that," I muttered, and I felt her hands slither down to untie my sweatpants, tugging them down my hips roughly. I untied my cloak from around my neck and laid it behind Toni distractedly before tilting her back and unbuckling her pants. It wasn't thirty more seconds before my skin was flush against hers, her breasts slick against mine, our skin itching to be close. She slid her left leg between mine, her other around my left leg, and ripped my hair close, making me his as she tugged on my locks of hair and stroked her tongue against mine. She moaned against my mouth as I rolled my thigh between hers, her hands moving down to my back, feeling my muscles tense up as I humped her leg, desperate for release.

"Oh," she gasped, her hips bucking against mine as her arousal dripped down my thigh. I moved down to latch my lips to her neck, sinking my teeth into her flesh as I moved my hand between us to circle her clit.

Now, I just wanted to feel close to her, and if this is what I got, it was worth it for now.

Just for now.

She gasped, her hips stuttering against mine before she reached her own hand between us and dragged her fingers through my wet folds, making my body shudder against her.

"Ungh," She gasped, and I trailed my tongue across her neck until my lips were against her straining throat. I sank my teeth there for a moment as she rolled her hips against my hand firmly, her unoccupied hand pulling my hips down onto her. The first two fingers on her right hand slipped deep inside of my sex, allowing me to sink down onto her digits. I gasped, throwing my head back from its place beneath her sweat-laced chin.

I felt her nails in the flesh of my upper back side, making my center twitch around her as she curled her fingers.

It was a power play for her, and I could sense it.

She likes being on top, and since she didn't get that, she was determined to make me hit my high first, so I embraced that, rolling my hips against her quickly, only bringing up my pace on her clit as I moved, making her throat constrict beneath my mouth. I sucked on her skin softly as I gathered more of her wetness from her center, making her whimper and cry, her abdomen tightening below me, meaning she was ready to release.

Good, because so was I.

My tight walls fluttered around her fingers, and my thighs shook around her own when I finally let go, in time for her to do the same. My body erupted as tight stomach released its tension all over Toni's hand. I felt my thigh become coated with the remainder of her juices, and exhaled heavily as I collapsed on top of her, the two of us a mess of sweaty limbs and heavy breathing. Her breath was against my ear, and the raggedness made my head spin when mixed with the smell of her arousal.

She ran her fingers through my hair softly, her body finally calming down from her anger induced arousal.

"You went from screaming to moaning, and now we can't sleep." I heard Betty in my ear and groaned, dropping my head into Toni's neck.

"I'm gonna go beat my meat to that, god damn!"

...

"How are we gonna get to my apartment without walking through the front door?" Scoffed Toni skeptically from down below, hiding behind a dumpster.

I drew my bow back and shot a grappling arrow up at her back fire escape. "Get on my back." I demanded, and she did so as I jumped, taking us half way up to her apartment. I climbed the rest of the way and held onto the railing with one hand, using the other one to help guide Toni up over it. She crawled into the window and exhaled as she looked around in comfort while I hopped over the railing into her apartment.

"I'm gonna go take a shower and get dressed." She sighed before looking me in the eyes deeply. "Don't you dare go anywhere." She demanded, taking the earpiece out and handing it to me before going to her closet, then to her bathroom with her clothes.

I sighed and sank into her couch, looking around with a sense of easiness.

FInally, Toni was at least a little bit safer than before.

"So what's the plan, boss?" Josie asked in my ear, and I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Josie, I need you to run a scan for Hiram, or anyone who may know where he is." I demanded. "Betty, is it safe to go home?" I inquired, "I want to pick up a few things."

"You'll be fine. Just go through the back alley. I took the liberty of making a few new gadgets, and a temporary bike you can use until I can make a duplicate switch system." Betty explained, and I smiled.

"What would I do without you?"

"Oh, you'd most definitely be dead without us." Josie assured distractedly, and I rolled my eyes, only for them to be caught by a beautiful woman stepping out of the bathroom, hair wet, body clad in a white tank top and a pair of black joggers.

"I have to pack up a few things, and give Lulu a call. Do you still have the burner phone?" She inquired, and I hummed, reaching into my backpack and tossing the phone to her. She opened it and dialed a number before heading into her bedroom, shuffling around as she mumbled into the phone at the woman.

I waited in silence as Toni finished up her phone conversation, emerging from her room a few moments later, a backpack on her back, a harness over her shoulders with a gun in each holster. She was wearing a belt equipped with a taser, a knight stick, a flashlight, and two more guns.

"Do you have any more earpieces?" Toni inquired.

"I can definitely program a few more, why?" I heard Betty assure.

"She said yeah, why?"

"We've got some help." She grinned, and I rose a brow. "Turns out, after news hit about Hiram being alive, a few of our officers, and some Athens officers quit." She rose a brow before taking the earpiece from where I set it on the coffee table and putting it back in her ear.

"Do you know anyone in particular?" Asked Josie, "I can probably figure out what's happening if I have a name."

"Captain Minetta from the Athens department for sure."

"On it."

"Alright, let's get to your house so you can shower and get ready before Lulu and the gang gets there."

"What?" I gasped, and she shrugged.

"They care about justice, and if that means waiting to take you in, then so be it." She assured.

"Betty, meet us at the house with those new gadgets." I demanded, putting my quiver on and getting ready to leave.

...

"Tranq pistol." smirked Betty as she turned to Toni with the gun in her hand, cocking the gun and handing it to Toni. "Now, it's touchy, and it's a lot lighter than your regular weapon, but it's much more accurate. She assured.

We literally haven't even gotten down to the basement yet, and Betty felt the need to show Toni the weapon.

"Let's go downstairs, Betty. We don't want anyone seeing anything up here." I demanded, opening the basement door and awaiting to the entrance of the two.

I followed right behind Toni, watching as she looked around the little bunker.

"I see they weren't able to ravage in here." I chuckled as Betty rushed to the desk with a laptop, opening it and typing away immediately.

"Yeah, they even tried to break it down, but it wouldn't budge." She chuckled proudly at her handy work.

"This is where you've been working out of?" Toni grunted, and I shrugged.

"It's my bunker. Where I train and where Josie and Betty work out of."

"Where we used to work out of." Sighed Josie from behind, catching us off guard.

"Not tonight." I assured, "Tonight, this is where you reside. You're safest here."

"My friend, Andrews said he'll stay here and make sure nobody tries to pull anything." Toni assured.

"Exactly how many people have you recruited for help?" Josie asked as she moved to the desk with monitors in her hands, setting them up around her fiance.

"Eight." She shrugged, and Betty gasped.

"We're gonna need more earpieces."

"I got it, babe. Picked up a few on the way here." Josie assured as she put the keyboard down and ran up the stairs to grab the rest of the things from the garage.

"Josie found a hit on Captain Manetta over by Southside Memorial." Betty assured distractedly as she searched through something on the computer in her face.

"Why would he be there?" I rose a brow, and suddenly, Toni went pale."

"Clara."

"You'll have an hour to get there before they do, assuming someone isn't already on their way to Athens' General Hospital.

"What are we waiting for? Let's go-"

"Not without us." I heart an authoritative voice, and turned to meet a beautiful woman looking at us, her hands on her hips as she looked at Toni.

"Captain McCoy." Toni exhaled, running to hug the woman tightly.

"You're the captain today, Detective." She winked as Josie walked from the stairs to the corner where Betty was sitting. "Dead Eye." She said in a stern tone, eyes on me intensely. I swallowed a lump in my throat before nodding and putting a hand out to shake hers. "I'm putting my team in your hands, young lady." she warned as people started walking down the stairs, and I nodded. "Sierra McCoy, at your service." Her tone didn't change, her eyes never leaving mine. "I taught Josie everything she knows about computers, so I'll be staying here with her and Detective Andrews." She assured, gesturing to the redheaded man standing behind her with a wave and a soft smile.

"Yes ma'am." I sputtered, and she stepped away to go speak with Betty and Josie.

"Cheryl, this is my wife, Sargent Veronica Lodge." She gestured to a woman holding her hand. Her hair was jet black, her lips thin, smile kind.

"I'm so sorry about all the pain my daddy has caused you." She sighed sincerely. "He's always been corrupt, but I never knew how deep it went. Now, I'm making up for his actions by helping catch him." She assured.

"I'm sorry that it had to turn out this way." I said sadly, and she shrugged.

"He's wicked, and wicked people deserve to be punished. My daddy is not above the law, and it's about time he learns that the hard way." She assured passionately, and I smiled.

"Thank you for helping me." I thanked, and before I could open my mouth to say anything else, my eyes met with a familiar face. "Kevin?"

"Did you really think I'd let my best friend go at this alone?" He grinned, opening his arms to hug me. I inhaled his scent, sighing at the familiarity of my childhood friend. "I heard Fangs talking on the phone with Lulu and decided I could provide you with some legal help." He assured. "I'll stay here and work on some loopholes to keep you out of jail time." He promised, making me exhale.

"Thank you so much, Kev."

"What's family for?" He winked, recalling one of the last things he's said to me. "You remember my husband, Franky." He smiled to the shorter man, who stood there beside a much taller man with a soft wave.

"Sweetpea, Reggie and I will be out and about, ready at the mark when you need us." He assured, and I smiled, shaking his hand before shaking the hands of both the tall man, and the shorter one beside him, named Reggie.

"Thank you." I nodded affirmatively, and Reggie nodded, pursing his lips.

"Sometimes you have to do bad things for the right reasons." He assured, "Mine is to protect the love of my life." He divulged, his eyes shifting behind me, to who seemed to be Archie. "He's got a good heart, but he can be stupid sometimes, and those two things don't mix well when he's willing to do anything to keep his friends and family safe. It's my turn." His throat tightened, and I could feel his pain. He must've lost a lot in his life to make him this way, and I knew he and I would have a lot in common.

"If we get out of here, I'd like to talk over a coffee, if that's okay." I requested.

"I just told you I'm in love with someone." He reminded, and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm in love with someone too. I just think this could be the beginning of a beautiful friendship." I admitted, and his facial expression didn't change.

"Deal."

"Alright, kids, we have a plan. Gather around!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.7K 143 40
After a happy soul named Toni moved to her dads small hometown her life changed into good. But when she met a redhead girl, who turned out to be her...
68.7K 1.3K 20
Toni is hbic, serpents rule Riverdale High and she has everything anyone could ever want besides the whole love life thing but who needs that? Cheryl...
24.6K 559 33
The Southside Serpents come to Riverdale High, Cheryl isn't happy about it! Will these enemies become friends or more? There is going to be a lot of...
68.6K 1.7K 28
***COMPLETED*** Toni and Cheryl are deeply in love, but that all can change so fast...Like the click of a button...Everything can change... Highest R...