Unite (sequel to Team) Big Fo...

By xurxmoon

Jack, Hazelia, Merida, Rapunzel and Hiccup thought their lives were over, like, for real, but their hopes of... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
A Note For Ye
Chapter 9
Covers For Me Friend...
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A Note From The Author
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
A Small Author's Note
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 51
Epilogue
Author's Note
BONUS! Characters (part 1)
BONUS! Characters (part 2)
BONUS! characters (Part 3)
BONUS! Characters (Part 4)
BONUS CHAPTER: April Fool's Special!
BONUS CHAPTER: Halloween Special!

Chapter 50

86 2 0
By xurxmoon

Y/N and Jack went up the stage and Y/N felt like the wind was sucked right out of her as she stared at the approaching stage nervously. When they finally stood beside each other on the stage with North in front of them, April suddenly groaned.

" I did it again! I forgot to mention somebody!" she exclaimed. " Oh, well.  Um... Hazel, since you're now the Leader of the Guardians. You'll need to come up."

Hazelia sent her friends a mischievious smile and walked away up onto the stage. She stood beside North, smirking at both Jack and Y/N who glared at her.

" The bonding may begin," April said.

North flipped open the book and came to a stop at a page before reading out a question.

" Do you two have a feeling of hate towards each other?"

Jack and Y/N glanced at each other before shaking their heads.

" Of course not," Jack answered.

" Good. Now Queen Y/N, I'm going to ask you some questions." North cleared his throat. " Do you accept Jack Frost as your guardian?"

" Well, yeah."

"This bond cannot be broken. Can you accept that?"

" I can."

" Will you work together with him?"

" That would not be a problem."

" Last one. Do you trust him to be your guardian and will protect him like how he would protect you?"

" Yes and yes."

Everyone cheered.

" Now, Jack. Your turn." North smiled down at Jack. " First one. Are you willing to be Y/N's guardian and to be by her side when she needs you?"

" Yes."

Y/N smiled, touched.

" Are you willing to have another responsibility other than being a Guardian of Childhood?"

" Sure."

" Do you mind looking after her the rest of her life?"

" I didn't sign for a babysitting job, did I? If no, then I don't mind."

The audience laughed.

" Lastly. Do you think you would go along well with Y/N?"

" Of course."

" Really well, apparently," Jack heard Hazelia muttered to herself and gave her a glare which she returned with an innocent smile.

" Alright! Hazel, our new leader! Your turn." North said and he and Hazelia both shared a knowing look that made both Y/N and Jack suspicious.

" Are you willing to let Jack become the guardian of Queen Y/N?" North asked and Hazelia looked at both Y/N and Jack.

" Why wouldn't I?"

" Will you support Jack since you're his leader?"

" All the way."

Jack's glare turned into a smile.

" Lastly, will you help Jack if he seems to be in a problem doing his guardian duty?"

" Of course."

" Alright, now that it's done. Hazelia, I need you to hold both Y/N's and Jack's hand and imagine you're bonding Jack to Y/N. You can see it since you're the leader," April instructed.

Hazelia stepped between Y/N and Jack before taking each one of their hands and closing her eyes, imagining the bond. Jack's hand didn't felt cold to her what with being beside him for hundreds of years.
She smiled when she saw a glowing line coming out from Jack to Y/N, tying them together in her mind. When she opened her eyes, she brought both Y/N and Jack closer to her and hugged them.

Though as happy as she could be, she couldn't helped feeling a little sad knowing that Jack might not have so much time to be with her like how he used to. Memories of when she first met him, the days he trained her to control her powers and how they became best friends until they're like brother and sister came flooding in her mind and she smiled bigger. Happy tears filled her vision and she hugged them tighter.

" You're gonna cry, aren't you?" she heard Jack's voice and looked up to see him looking at her.

" Well, no kidding. I feel like I'm giving my brother away to somebody and I might lose him completely. Call me weird, but who cares?"

" Of course you won't lose him. That's the most idiotic thing I ever heard from you." Jack replied, knowing who she meant by "brother" and engulfed her in a hug.

" Besides, if he ever try to forget about you. I'll be sure to kick him in the face." Y/N chimed in, patting Hazelia's shoulder.

Hazelia pulled away, and hugged Y/N briefly.

" Take good care of him," she said.

Y/N laughed.

" We'll see. Now let's get down." she told them and the three of them walked down the stage to join their friends and parents.

" Next up! The election of the Immortal Warriors. I will like to call Marina Valentine, Dento Grom, Juliana Clamp, Bree Breeze, Heath Flames, Glory Katana, Ruby Roxander and Holly Amber to come up the stage," April called out and the warriors who used to be only normal students of Mix Academy climbed up the stage.

Marina had cut her long glossy black hair until it reached just below her shoulders, her sword as usual, strapped to her waist. Dento Grom came up with his pet griffin beside him. Juliana Clamp was dressed up as "icy" as possible, with snowflakes in her hair. Bree Breeze had her blue hair whipping behind her as if a gust of wind kept on blowing at her. Heath Flames, as usual... was on fire. Glory Katana had her bow strapped to her back. Ruby Roxander walked casually, dressed in black. While Holly had a goldish glow to her.

" As we all know, these are students who have shown bravery and potential to become professionals of their skills, and so now they will become the warriors of our realm. For them, the vows had been taken yesterday night and they had all answered them splendidly. Now, let's us all give a big applause for these courageous warriors!" April exclaimed and the audience applaused while some even cheered. " Alright, thank you, warriors. You may go back to your places now."

"Next, I'm calling Janice Harris up the stage."

Janice had been waiting for this moment to come all along and now that it's finally here, she felt a wave of nervousness washing over her. She squeezed her mother's hand briefly when a warm hand landed on her shoulder. She looked back to see Merida with the rest of her friends smiling encouragingly at her.

" Ye'll do great." Merida said, smiling at her.

" Yeah, we'll be right here to support you," Y/N added, earning nods from the rest.

" Thanks, guys." Janice replied and then took a deep breath and walked up the stage.

She was wearing a grey dress which once belonged to her mother when she was young. Her hair was pinned up, and she seemed to glow even though how mortal she clearly looked.

She nervously stood in front of North who gave her a gentle smile that made her relaxed a little.

" Okay. the election of Janice Harris as the new Mortal Warrior may begin," April said.

North cleared his throat before opening his mouth to speak.

" Years ago, we had a sort of tradition where we recruit Mortal Warriors that protect this realm and the Normal Realm. But it was stopped when two of our beloved warriors, the best Mortal Warriors, Jamie and Sophie Bennett died in a battle. But now, we are back to restarting the system. This time, each of our Mortal Warriors will have an Immortal Bodyguard so they will be protected. We can't risk lives again. Yesterday night, our first Mortal Warrior for such a long time finally passed the vow and now she is who united us fantasy folks and the humans again. I present you, Janice Harris, a Mortal Warrior!"

The audience applaused.

" Now that this one is settled. We got a last celebration to be celebrated. It's the election of Hiro Hamada as Janice Harris's Immortal Bodyguard," April said.

Back among the audience, Hiro was sitting with his friends, his aunt, and cousin.

" We'll cheer you on, cousin. Now go!" Hazelia urged, pushing him to walk up the stage.

" W-what?" he stuttered, stopping Hazelia from pushing him further and then sighed before walking away to stand beside Janice who gave him a small smile. From the crowd, he could hear somebody whistling.

He rolled his eyes and then looked up at North who was flipping through his book again.

" Alright! Hiro, are you ready?"

" Sure, sure. Please, just go on or I might just die of embarrassment up here," Hiro replied.

Bodyguard? Why did he agree to become Janice's bodyguard? He's shorter and thinner and smaller compared to the other boys. Thinking about this, made him lost all self-confidence. He looked down at the ground, suddenly feeling interested in his shoes.

" Hiro, you there? North has been asking you the same thing for three times."

He snapped out of his thoughts and met Janice's eyes who looked at him in concern.

" S-sorry. What was it North?" he asked, turning to look at North.

" Are you willing to become Janice's bodyguard?" North asked.

" Oh... of course I do."

North smiled. " Will you protect Janice no matter what situation you're in?"

" Absolutely."

" Will you guarantee Janice's safety?"

" I'll do my best."

" Good. You're done."

Hiro released his breath and realized he had been holding his breath all along.

" Okay, Janice. Do you mind Hiro Hamada as your bodyguard?"

" Nope. Not at all."

" Do you think he'd make a great bodyguard?"

" I'm sure of it."

" Last one, what do you think of him?"

" Well... even though he may be weak-looking compared to the other guys here. I can't help but notice how much he cared about the people around him and how he will do anything to protect somebody he feel the need to protect. And... well, he's a freaking genius. What can you say more..." Janice said.

" It's settled then. Everyone, Hiro Hamada is now the bodyguard of Janice Harris."

The crowd cheered.

" Thanks for the vote of confidence, Janice." Hiro thanked as they walked down the stage.

" You really are not weak. You're more stronger than you think, Hiro. I don't think you really need to depend on Baymax but oh, well." Janice replied with a smile.

" Now that the celebrations have ended. We want to say thank you to everyone for being with us all the way here. Enjoy your day!" April announced before turning off the microphone and set it down on a nearby table before both she and Pumpkin climbed down the stage, and walked toward the rest of their friends with North following them.

When thry reached the table, Hazelia smiled at them.

" I'll need both of you to come to the North Pole. Like, right now," Hazelia said.

" Why?"

" Just... let's go."

" Wait... are we on top of the naughty list?"

______________________________________

Sorry for the long wait, been having a lot going around lately and now I can barely keep my eyes open, I'm so sleepy!
VOTE AND COMMENT!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 3.8K 50
I don't own any of the characters. All of them are from Disney or DreamWorks. Elsa was new in Fatalery High School with her sister, Anna. They met tw...
6.2K 225 13
Pitch, Tad, and Tod are in jail. Elsa and Jack are back together at last. Anna is with Kristof, Merida is with Hiccup, and Rapunzel is with Eugene. T...
128K 4.6K 27
Elsa, Hiccup, Merida, and Rapunzel are recruited to join the Guardians and team up with Jack Frost to become the Big Five. The Guardians are a group...
96.2K 2.6K 130
COMPLETED! ❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲! ❞ Ask & Dare the Big Five! Hiccup, Rapunzel, Merida, Jack Frost...