DeeRa/ArYa/VirAn Ff: Koi Aap...

By salley145

It's not just like the movie "koi Aap sa", just the name is same, story is completely different. An abusive f... More

Character Sketch
Question
1~The First Meeting
2~Fall, Chit And Prank Call
3~Message, Friends And Abuse
4~New Friends, Class Bunk And Planning
5~Happiness, Fun And Good Company
7~Hangout, Talk And Truth
8~Dance And Laughter
9~Claustrophobia
10~Confrontation, Chat And Outing
11~DeeRa At The Beach
12~Savior And Prankster
13~Hug, Extreme Rudeness And Hatred
14~Plan, Prank and Kidnapped
15~Psycho Savior And Puppy
16~Pranksters, Tom And Jerry Fight And Bunking
17~Proposal+Video Call
17b~Proposal+Video Call
18~First Kiss And Spiked Drink
Author's Note
19~Independence Day Practice

6~Gang Bang, Text And Idea

117 8 1
By salley145

"I bet that she will return with the same speed by which she went," Gopal said and everyone agreed besides Deep. "Why?" he asked. "Because where will she get a better company than us?" Madhav answered. "Yes, she seems to be so lonely, I think we will make beat of friends with her," Lakshmann said. "Yes, we should, oops look there," Deep said pointing at front. Everyone turned their gaze and gasped. Tara was coming towards them while running. "We should've done betting yaar, she came with the same speed with which she went," Gopal said and grinned, Madhav giggled.

Tara approached them and sat leaning to the tree where Deep sat, she was shivering badly holding her knees, her eyes were bloodshot. Deep heard her breathing heavily. "Aray Tara what happen?" he asked her and she pointed at front, Ashwin was coming towards them but of course they didn't knew who he was, Tara was too much in a shock to speak, the gang looked at each other and then at him. "Who's he?" Lakshmann said. "Why is Tara scared of him?" Gopal said. "Why is he staring at her like this?" Madhav said and gasped. Lucky signed and Lakshmann repeated his actions. "He looks like a goon." Lakshmann giggled. "Yeah right," he said. "What do we do?" Madhav asked. "Beat the hell out of him," Gopal said and they all grinned at each other.

*************SPLIT**************

Arjun texted Maya. She immediately read it which said:

Ar: let's hangout with your and mine friends together at night, what say?

M: sure 😀

Maya smiled to herself while on the other side, Arjun held the phone close to himself thinking of the fun they'll have.

*************SPLIT**************

Virat selected clothes for himself to wear tonight when he will go and meet Anjali. He found the red t-shirt and smiled.

*************SPLIT**************

Madhav, Gopal, Deep, Lucky and Lakshmann were giggling and were about to stand up when to their shock Ashwin approached Tara and held her hair pulling her up and began to take her away. The boys looked at each other in a shock and stood up and blocked his way. "Aeyyy!" Deep shouted at him but Ashwin pushed him and he fell leaning to the tree and felt dizzy. Lakshmann slapped him and Ashwin slapped him back and he landed on top of Deep. Gopal punched him, Ashwin punched him back and he too landed on the grassy floor.

Madhav groaned angrily and took his free arm stretching it outwards and twirled him round and round but ended up falling and held his hip in pain. Lucky grinned looking at him and closed his fists and did many karate voices but Ashwin hit him as well and he landed on top of Lakshmann. "Huh, it seems as if this psycho girl got some pet dogs to protect herself," Ashwin said and again held Tara's hair and began taking her away. The gang stood up angrily.

"Aeyyyyyyyy!" Deep shouted at him and looked at the other ones as to why aren't they shouting. "Aeyyyyyyyy!" They all shouted together and Ashwin turned to them again. The five of them dragged him away from Tara and pushed him on the floor. Tara watched as they did that. "Have you ever seen a gang bang?" Gopal asked. "No," Ashwin simply replied. "Will you like to see it?" Deep asked and Ashwin blinked tightly. "Okay," he said and as soon as he said that, Deep held his one arm, Gopal held the other arm, Lakshmann held his one leg and Madhav held his another leg, they bounced him in the air for four times.

The fifth time they let him fall on the floor. Tears rolled down Tara's cheeks as she recalled how he hurt her forehead the previous day. The five of them kicked and punched Ashwin several times and then picked him the same way they did earlier and threw him out of the jungle. "Aeyy phata poster, don't you dare approach her again, else we will beat you more," Gopal said. "Hmm, by the way why were you taking her like that?" Madhav asked, Tara too came and stood behind them. Ashwin shook his head. "Tell else..," Lakshmann said.

"Else we will beat you so much that even if you stand for a while, people will say, wow, how well you dance," Deep said and everyone laughed. Ashwin stood up and ran away from there. Tara panted ruffling her hair, they turned and saw her and took her in a group hug, she smiled.

*************SPLIT**************

Tara entered her house and saw Ashwin on the couch. She shrugged and began to leave for her room. "Who were they?" Ashwin asked and Tara sighed. "Aapse matlab?" Tara asked, Janvi came and took her to her room. Tara hugged her smiling cutely.

She told her everything. "I know he's my father, but I don't think I ever had a father, he deserved whatever happened to him," Tara said and Janvi hugged her.

I should apologize to Deep tomorrow as he and his friends turned out to be my savior, I shouldn't have behaved that way with him. Tara thought.

*************SPLIT**************

Virat came to Anjali's hostel at night and saw her sitting on the swing, he went and sat beside her. "Hi Anjali," he greeted her and she smiled. "Hi," she greeted back. "You seem to be a little gloomy," he said thoughtfully.

"I m missing my papa," she told him. "Hmm, so call him," he said. "He's no more," she said and he side hugged her. "My dad keeps talking rudely with me," Virat told her. "But yaar you're lucky that at least you get his scoldings, you're very lucky, now since he went, I beg him daily for a scolding, but he doesn't scolds me, he's quiet," she said and a lone tear escaped her eye. "I have an idea," he said. "What's that?" she asked. "I will make you talk to my father so that the empty space is filled up for the time being," he said and she hugged him.

ardeep80
ArDeep
ardeeplovers
ArshaArdeep
WithLoveTalks
Sukorian
LostInnocentSoul

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 13.8K 45
The feeling of being abandoned by one's own family was not unknown to Aadhira. She hates her family for abandoning her when she was only a newborn, l...
115K 8.4K 31
wht happens when a father abuses his own daughter? he throws her out in midnight and hits her when the world is sleeping and only voice coming is...
45.4K 2.3K 40
She is a princess for her family He is a pillar of his family They met in as normal as the circumstances can be... The real question is, is their jou...
18.6K 2.3K 23
Cover Credits- @fictional_sidneet Warning- Contains mature content. Not sex. Read at your own risk. You can leave if you are uncomfortable. Hate com...