Mrs. & Mrs. Kim| Jensoo

By Adeptarmy11

Jennie and Jisoo Kim, a couple in a stagnating marriage, live a deceptively mundane existence. However, each... More

Characters.
Prolouge: Five or Six Years?
Ch 1. Meet The Kims.
Ch 2. My Idiot.
Ch 3. I Love Her.
Ch 4. Last Words.
Ch 5. Playing With Fire.
Ch 6. Killing me Softly.
Ch 7. Lovers Quarrells.
Ch 8. 07.07.12.
Ch 9. Bait.
Ch 10. When Mess Meets Disaster.
Ch 11. The Last Stand.
Ch 12. The One with the Blob.
Ch 13. The One with the Car.
Ch 14. The one with Hello Kitty.
Ch 15. The one where Jennie Finds out.
Ch 16. The one with the Ex wife.
Ch 18. The one where Eden is Taken.
Ch 19. The one with the new Leader.
Ch 20. The one with the Brother.
Ch 21. The one with the Ex Boyfriend.
Ch 22. The one with the Broken Nose.
Ch 23. The one with Taeil Grayson Kim.
Ch 24. The one with The fantasy.
Ch 25. The one with The End.

Ch 17. The one with Jealous Jisoo.

9.4K 335 344
By Adeptarmy11

A/N: MERRY CHRISTMAS! 🎉❤️ (and happy holidays to anyone who doesn't celebrate) 💓

•••
For the last week Jennie had been keeping her word and Jisoo had been sleeping on the couch. Understandably so. Her wife was giving her the cold shoulder, seemingly not over the whole Soojoo ordeal.

Jisoo didn't want to bother Jennie, so instead of begging to be let back into bed she gave Jennie her space. She didn't want her wife to be stressed about anything. It just wasn't good for their baby on the way.

Now that she thinks about it it completely made sense why Jennie was her boss from hell. All the food runs, the picky eating, the testy temper.

Yup. That's Jennie alright.

Even if she was giving Jennie her space it didn't make Jisoo miss her any less. She wanted to watch her wife fall asleep. She wanted to talk to her baby boy in the early hours of the morning. She missed Jennie's warmth against her body. Her scent that clung to her pillow. She missed it all.

At first Eden was confused as to why Jisoo had been falling asleep on the couch. But after the next few days she became used to it and began sitting on top of her sleeping mother while she watched her morning cartoons.

Now that Jisoo wasn't in their bed anymore, sometimes Jennie brought Eden to keep her company. More often than not they fell asleep together.

Tonight was just like any other night this week. Jennie had just finished up some last minute work. The clock read 11:05. Eden was probably long asleep by now. Jennie tossed her keys down onto the table before removing her coat.

By now she had a small bump. Only visible when she wore tight clothing. A sleepy pout remained on her face as she trudged through the apartment. Coming to a stop in the living room the sight melts her heart.

Jisoo was passed out on the couch. An equally asleep Eden on her chest. A small blanket over half her body. Jisoo's one arm hung off the couch, her hand tightly clutching onto a bouquet of a dozen red roses. There was a plate on the coffee table of what she assumes is dinner. By the foot of the couch was a laundry basket holding piles of neatly folded clothes. Not to mention that the house was looking spotless.

Before Jennie knew what was happening she could feel the tears falling down her cheeks. "God dammit you make it so damn hard to be mad at you." She sobs.

Walking over to the couch she kneels by Jisoo's side and shakes her arm so that she'll wake up.

"Hmm?" Jisoo groans sleepily, her eyes slowly open before being met with a hysterical Jennie. "Jennie? What's wrong honey? Are you hurt? Is it the baby? Is everything okay?" She spews out in worry.

Jennie shakes her head at all the questions.

"What's wrong honey?" Jisoo cups her cheek.

"Cuddle with me." Jennie pouts through her tears.

Without question Jisoo opens up an arm to her. Offering her a spot on the crowded couch. Jennie immediately moves into the space, letting her head rest just by the crook of Jisoo's neck. She lets out a heavy sigh in satisfactory. Her tears slowly subsiding.

Jisoo drops the roses on the floor so that she could rub Jennie's back to calm her down. She knew Jennie's crying was probably due to her hormones going out of whack again.

Jennie closes her eyes at the feeling. Jisoo's warmth and scent pushing her to the edge of sleep.

"I'm still mad at you." Jennie mumbles sleepily against Jisoo.

"I know." Jisoo whispers an answer, closing her eyes too.

"But I still love you," Jennie whispers back.

"I know." Jisoo smiles in her sleep.

•1 WEEK LATER•

"Wait So she finally let you back into bed?" Lisa asks.

"Yep." Jisoo nods. "But She still won't let me touch her..." she sighs.

"Then how exactly did you break the bed?" Lisa asks in confusion.

"I didn't break it, she broke it!"

"That still doesn't make any sense. How did she break it? I thought you guys weren't having sex?"

"We're not."

"....But you both broke the bed?"

"Yes." Jisoo nods in confirmation.

"Okay I'm lost." Lisa waves her hand. "Just help me fill out this form will you? I know nothing about adoption and Chaeyoung has mad baby fever. The sooner these forms are filled up the better."

"Alright alright, what's the question?" Jisoo rolls her eyes.

"What's an occupation?" Lisa asks.

"It's something you do." Jisoo explains.

"Got it." Lisa nods. "....Chae-young." She writes.

•••

"I can't believe you guys broke the bed. Must have been a wild night." Chaeyoung laughs as she walks through the mattress store with Jennie.

Jennie lets out a nervous laugh. "Uh Yeah...you could say that."

[Last Night]

"Bet you can't touch the ceiling!" Jisoo smirks while jumping on the bed.

"Try me!

[Present].

"Wait I thought you and Jisoo Unnie aren't having sex? Did you finally give in?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Actually no I haven't, and I'm pretty sure I'm dying because of it." Jennie sighs before flopping down on one of the mattresses. Chaeyoung follows suit, laying down on the bed next to hers.

"My vagina is crying Chaeyoung. It's screaming at me saying all it needs is a hard quick pounding to make it shut up." Jennie huffs.

"Then why don't you just have sex with her?" Chaeyoung shrugs.

"Because I can't let her win!" Jennie says. "I've already let her back into bed. I can't be weak anymore. I can't let her think it's okay for her to check out that bitch Hong Soojoo."

"Come on Jennie, I'm sure she's not a bitch."

"Anyone who loves my wife is a bitch." Jennie growls.

"I love your wife." Chaeyoung teases.

"You know what I mean." Jennie huffs.

"Okay fine. I do I do." Chaeyoung says. "Maybe if you're so Horny you should try taking care of it yourself." She suggests.

"I have tried! And it's not working!" Jennie complains. "I can never get that last push over the edge."

"I guess there's only one solution Unnie," Chaeyoung sighs.

"What is it?" Jennie looks over at her.

"You have to sleep with her." Chaeyoung says.

•••

When Jennie comes home, Jisoo is surprised to see her alone. Turning her head from her spot on the couch she looks over at the doorway.

"Uhh...please don't tell me you forget Eden at preschool." Jisoo says.

"I didn't." Jennie says while removing her coat. "She's at Chae and Lisa's for the night."

"May I ask why?" Jisoo says while standing up.

"We're going out."

"We are?"

"Yes. To the movies." Jennie says, walking past Jisoo towards there bedroom without so much as a hello kiss.

"Is there a specific reason?" Jisoo asks while following after her.

Jennie abruptly turns around in the middle of the hall making Jisoo nearly crash into her.

"I want to go on a date with my wife. Is that so much to ask?" Jennie raises a brow. "Or maybe you would prefer going out with your ex—"

"No!" Jisoo cuts her off with wide eyes. "Definitely not, okay? Can we just slow down for a second?"

"Take all the time you need." Jennie crosses her arms.

"First of all, can I at least say hi to my baby boy?" Jisoo lets out a small laugh. Bending down to Jennie's small bump she gives it a kiss and places her hands on it. "Hey trooper," She smiles fondly. "You okay in there? I'm sure you are."

The one thing Jennie would never stop Jisoo from doing is talking to their unborn son. So she waits patiently for Jisoo to finish up.

Soon enough Jisoo was standing back up to her level with a sigh. "Second of all, hello to you my beautiful wife." She leans in to kiss Jennie on the lips.

Jennie doesn't stop her. She'd never do that either. Denying Jisoo a kiss was the equivalent of a crime.

"Flattery gets you nowhere." Jennie says anyways.

"I know Jennie." Jisoo grins kissing her on the forehead. "I just happen to love you okay?" She says while taking Jennie's hands in hers. "Even when we're fighting, even when you hate me, and even when the world ends I'll still love you."

"I don't hate you." Jennie frowns. "...I could never." She says quietly. "I'm mad at you, there's a difference." She mumbles cutely.

Jisoo chuckles. "Okay. Be mad at me." She smiles while cupping Jennie's cheeks. "Third of all, I would love to go on a date with you tonight Jendeuk."

•••

Jennie had her arm hooked around Jisoo's as the older girl held their popcorn while they walked over to the ticket kiosk.

"Jennie Kim?"

Turning around at the sound of her name being said they're met with a young, tall, handsome man. He had brown hair parted to the side, his smile was ridiculously charming, and most woman in the room couldn't help but look.

"Kai? Oh my god what are you doing here?!" Jennie lets go of Jisoo to give him a hug.

"I just came from a friends wedding, I felt like seeing a movie." Kai shrugs.

Jisoo scowls seeing the two of them smile at eachother as she eats the popcorn in her hand. She clears her throat loudly gaining their attention.

"Oh! This is my Wife, Kim Jisoo." Jennie introduces. "This is Kim Jongin, but we call him Kai. We went to University together, he was my tutor. Remember I told you about him?"

"Did you? I don't remember." Jisoo looks him up and down.

"You guys are on a date? You must be newlyweds." Kai smiles.

"Oh don't believe what you see. I had to beg her to come with me." Jennie pouts holding onto his arm.

"Don't say things like that, he might believe you." Jisoo says.

"Why not? It's true." Jennie replies. "So? What time is your show?" She asks Kai.

•••

Jisoo was ordered to go and order tickets from the kiosk on her own while Jennie was left to catch up with Kai. Angrily pressing onto the screen She orders their tickets.

She knew Jennie was playing into Kai's little smiles and touches as payback for the whole Soojoo ordeal. Damn revenge could be a real bitch sometimes.

Looking over at the two of them Jisoo eats her popcorn, like she's watching some show.

A show that she hates.

She scowls at the scene. Jennie laughs and slaps Kai's arm. She wonders what the hell is soooo funny.

With that she starts to make her own dialogue in her head. Ft. The scene in front of her.

Jennie: I would've never gotten married if I knew I would've met you, Che Guevara.

She makes Jennie's voice sound extra girly and squeaky in her head.

Kai: I thought she was your mother! How tall is she?

She hears Kai's mocking, and stupidly sexy sounding deep voice in her head.

Jennie: 5'5 she said, but I don't believe it. She looks shorter than that.

Kai: hahaha. Oh! What is that smell? Did you take the subway? You smell like the subway.

Jennie: ahhh I had no other choice. Her car is in the shop.

Kai: oh. I came in my BMW.

Jennie: She can't help it. She's a bad driver.

Kai: ah so not so smart for someone with such a big head. How is she at night if you know what I mean?

Jennie: Mm simply rubbish

"Can I help you miss?" A lady says, interrupting Jisoo's fake dialogue in her head.

"Huh?"

"Lots Of customers have trouble with this." The worker smiles.

"Yah." Jisoo says with a straight face. "I'm good at it."

"I'm sorry?"

"I'm good at sex." Jisoo says. She turns on her heels and walks away leaving the teenage girl stunned and majorly confused.

•••

"Hey, you're back. What took you so long?" Jennie relatches back onto Jisoo's arm.

"Apparently my head is big but my brain is not." Jisoo says passive aggressively, taking a sip from her drink while eyeing Kai.

"It was nice meeting you. Please take care of her." Kai smiles.

"Oh I can, and I definitely will." Jisoo glares. Jennie elbows her in the gut.

"Ah she's just kidding." Jennie smiles nervously.

"You're too tall. Certainly going to block whoever you're sitting in front of." Jisoo says.

"Jisoo, lets go right now." Jennie growls lowly while dragging her away.

When the movie starts Jisoo is grumbling unhappily in her seat. Her arms crossed across her chest. Just her luck, Kai was the one sitting in front of her. His giant head blocking her view.

She kicks on his seat to push herself up in her seat. Tilting her head to look over his. It makes Kai look back at her.

"Sorry. My legs are much longer than they seem." Jisoo smirks.

"Jisoo, stop that." Jennie scolds slapping her in the leg.

•••
Dinner Time;

"Could we get two orders of Chiken, some rice, and black bean paste?" Jennie orders while looking at the waitress.

"Two orders of Black bean noodles." Jisoo tells the waiter while looking at the menu.

The young waiter smiles nervously. "Just the two noodles?" She asks to be sure.

"Yes." Jisoo confirms.

Once she's gone, Jennie turns to look at Jisoo. "Yah, you said I could have whatever I want." She whines.

Jisoo leans back in her seat, pursing her lips in observation as she looks at Jennie. "Do you know who Che Guevara is?"

"Che Guevara?"

"Yeah. Where's he from?"

"Isn't He Cuban?"

Jisoo scoffs. "How ignorant."

"Where's he from then?"

"I'm not telling you."

"What?"

"Google him." Jisoo crosses her arms. "The internet isn't just for online shopping you know."

Jennie sighs. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing." Jisoo answers shortly.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jennie asks.

"Nope."

"What was that earlier at the theatre then? I was so embarrassed..." Jennie mumbles.

"You were embarrassed?"

"Yeah! Who balances coke on their shoulder and ends up spilling everywhere! Especially on Kai!"

"It was his fault for having his big head there!" Jisoo retorts. "Hell I—"

They're interrupted when two bowls of black noodles are placed in front of them. Jennie immediately ignores her and start to eat her food.

Look at her. Doesn't even know what she did wrong. Flirting with another man in front of her wife, and I'm the bad guy!

This time I won't give in. I'm gonna stay mad at her. You won't win this one Jennie Kim.

•••

The whole resolve of staying mad at Jennie didn't last very long. The longer Jisoo looked at Jennie the more her jealousy started to reside. She was a super pouty pregnant Jennie. Who wouldn't give in?!

The two of them were walking the cold quiet streets during the night, on their way home.

"Aish I shouldn't have had you walk out this late at night. The world is too dangerous for beautiful girls like you." Jisoo breaks the silence between them. It makes the corner of Jennie's lips lift the smallest bit.

"Cover up you're neck. It's chilly out." Jisoo removes her scarf to wrap it around Jennie's neck.

"I don't like it when you're angry for no reason." Jennie pouts.

"I'm sorry. I'm the bad thing." Jisoo gives her a half hearted grin.

"No. You're the good thing." Jennie protests, slapping her arm.

"You didn't have to repeat thing." Jisoo smiles, earning one back.

"I googled Che Guevara." Jennie grins proudly.

"Did you?"

"Yes. He's from Argentina." Jennie says.

"Ohh no way, my girl is way too smart!" Jisoo smiles brightly.

"Aish don't treat me like a baby!" Jennie whines cutely.

"You're not a baby. No baby can be this sexy." Jisoo teases making Jennie laugh.

"You should know you're a very lucky woman Kim Jisoo." Jennie smiles fondly, leaning her head on Jisoo's shoulder.

"I am...the luckiest." Jisoo smiles back.

•••

Jennie was sitting at her desk in her home office. Only a singular lamp on as she did her work during the late night.

Her phone suddenly chimed with a text message, disturbing the silence of the room. Removing her glasses she grabs her phone to see who could possibly be texting her at this hour.

*New Text message*
Jichyu 💓:

Jendeuk🥟: Why did you send me this

Jichyu 💓: I thought you liked me

Jennie lets out a small laugh. What a dork.

Jichyu: Come to bed. It's late~

Jendeuk: Just a few more minutes

Jichyu: No😭

Jendeuk: Dont be such a loser. I'm almost done

Jichyu: But I'm sleepy and you need to be here! Plus I wanna say goodnight to my baby :))

Jendeuk: Aish I'm coming jesus 🙄

Jichyu: my baby boy not you

Jendeuk: Then Forget it.
Jendeuk: Meanie!

Jichyu: I'm kidding!
Jichyu: I love you ❤️💓❤️😍😘

Jendeuk: Loser.

Yawning tiredly Jennie turns off her lamp and heads up to bed. When she walks into the bedroom she scoffs seeing Jisoo already sleeping.

She changes and washes up before joining her wife in bed. Suddenly she feels two strong arms slipping around her waist and pulling her closer, warm lips peppering kisses all over her face making her squeal in surprise.

"I thought you were asleep," Jennie giggles turning to face Jisoo.

"I was waiting for you. I can't go to sleep without a goodnight kiss now can I?" Jisoo grins.

"I suppose not." Jennie smiles before connecting their lips.

"Mmm, much better." Jisoo hums.

Jennie giggles in amusement, turning back into her side so that she could sleep. Letting Jisoo spoon her. One of Jisoo's hand slipped under her shirt to rest on her tummy earning a small sigh of content.

"Goodnight Jichu," Jennie closes her eyes.

"Goodnight Jendeuk." Jisoo kisses her cheek. "Goodnight baby." She whispers giving Jennie's tummy a small pat.

•••
A/N: My gf is in Montreal for Christmas.

I snapped her a photo saying "Merry Chrysler" and she responded with a "Happy Kristmus"

💍 material.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.8K 846 14
[UNDER REVISION] Jennie Kim, notorious Hollywood playgirl has had her share of scandals in the past. She moves into a picturesque house on the outski...
267K 7.2K 23
Jennie smacks into someone in the hall, knocking their books onto the floor. Who knew that the same girl would become her whole world within a few sh...
389K 13.5K 45
A story about two souls bound to their past. One without a heart, and one without a soul. What if fate decides to bind them twice? What if their pas...
40.8K 1.5K 6
A short story about BP as Doctors. Jennie and Jisoo are doctors at the same hospital and have to work together on the same case. Jensoo of course. •...