lumine i need you (lumine x...

By lumine149

Kody has a little secret he loves lunine . lumine has no idea that Kody feels this way .Kody can't take it an... More

chapter 1. i can't tell you
part 2
2 hint hint
part 2
go away
part 2
no way
part 2
how can we live like this
part 2
happy thanks giving
the Truth
part 2
part 3
part 4
stop playing
part 2
part 3
part 3
part 6
part 7
lumine's oragin
kody's origin
part 8
part 9
part 2
part " i lost"
part 2
sorry

what is happening

500 10 2
By lumine149

KODY POV

I fell I felt that my world was melted  it was all because of his ice cold kiss I was in so much pain but I wasn't mad at him in fact if any thing I loved him even more  and it made me need him every more the pain had stopped and then I ran up to his room I slammed open the door only to find out  that lumine my sweet little lumine was crying but what scares me the most was the fact that he was covered in blood  his eyes they changed color again and then just like that he saw me and snapped out of it and the first this he said was.................

HAYDTD:HOW ARE YOU DOING TO DAY

HIIIII

HAVE A NICE DAY MY PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPS 😏😊😎😊🤗😂🙂😂🤣 😆😄😙🙂😁😙🙂 😁😙🙂😂😄 😚🤗😗

JAYDA'S POV

THIS WEEK IS HARD TO MUCH SCHOOL WORK

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 7.3K 44
He was gigantic. The 7'0 monster of a man towered over her, even though he was sitting. Bright cyan eyes gazed down at her unreadably. He gestured w...
522K 11.4K 59
A girl who is terrified of the creatures who made themselves known and a possessive Alpha who has waited all his life for his mate.
4.2M 128K 63
Once there was a girl, daughter of an Alpha, who happened to face consequences of the things she had no control over. How? By being ostracized from...
43.8M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...