You're mine and I'm yours (Ch...

Por bubblyehet

'Hold tightly and don't let go coz' you are my star ' Más

Prologue
Part I
Part II - A
Part II - B
Part III
Part IV
Part V
Part VI
Part VII
Part VIII
Part IX
Part X
Part XI
Part XII
Part XII
Part XIII
Part XIV
Part XV
Part XVI
Part XVII
Part XVIII
Part XIX
Part XX
Part XXI
Part XXII
Part XXIII
XXIV
Part XXV
Part XXVI
Part XXVII
XXVIII
Part XXIX
Part XXX
Part XXXI
Part XXXIII
Part XXXIV
Epilogue
Author's Note

Part XXXII

1.7K 89 30
Por bubblyehet

Chaeyeon's POV

"Good morning everyone!" I prepared the foods in the table.

"Are you sick? Why are you so hyper today?" Yena asked pulling the chair.

"Nothing, I'm just happy" I smiled and looked at Sakura who's also looking at me.

"It's too early though. We're going home next next week. Aish, time flies so fast" Yena yawned.

"Yet your height still remains haha" I smirked at her. I pulled the chair beside Sakura and sat in it.

The members laughed. I noticed that Hyewon is not around. Maybe she's just outside.

"Ehem, she's not the only one who's affected here" Nako coughed as an excuse. Pfft she's really smol.

"It's okay Nako, you're still a baby that's why you're height is also cute" Eunbi patted Nako's head.

"Ahh I'm still a baby also! Right Yuri?" Yena pouted infront of Yuri.

"Don't display that face, I'm eating. It's gross" Yuri covered Yena's face with her hand.

They're cute uwu.

"Chaeyeon~ can you please reach the bacon?" Sakura whispered behind me.

I laughed because I was a bit tickled.

"Sure" I winked at her as I reach the bacon.

"Ants are everywhere. We should buy insecticides sometime" Yujin acted as if she's catching some ants.

"Tch there's no ants. You're just fooling them" Minju inserted.

"It's a sarcastic phrase Minmin, you're so serious today haha" Yujin pinched Minju's cheek but Minju only slapped Yujin's hand.

I suddenly feel like someone is holding my hand.

When I checked out who it was, it's Sakura's hand.

I smiled at her. "Wanna go out later?"

"Sure, I'd love to!" she replied.

After eating, I decided to go to my room first.

*kring kring

I reached for my phone and clicked the accept button.

Hello?

[Hello? Chaeyeon.]

Yeah, it's me.

[Can we have a talk later?]

Let's talk in the place where we stay.

[Nope. Let's meet in the park, there's too many people in the dorm, it's too suffocating.]

O-okay, should I bring something? a cake o - - -

[No need. Let's just discuss for a while. See you at the park! I'll be there at 7 pm]

Okay, see you. Bye

[Bye]

What are we going to discuss about?

I get some clothes so that I can already take a shower.

————————————

Sakura's POV

I feel relieved after I confessed to her.

I'm sure that I want to spend some happy moments with her!

"Sakura, I'll just take a bath, then we're going out as what I've promised. Just wait until I'm finished okay?" Chaeyeon said while kissing my forehead.

She's really sweet. Even though I've already confessed, it feels like I haven't still because I have these butterflies in my stomach and my cheeks still becomes hot.

"Okay" I smiled at her as she went inside the bathroom.

"It's official now isn't it?" Yena said. She sat in the sofa so I followed her.

"Not yet. We're not making it fast hehe" I said covering my red cheeks.

"Thank you, Sakura" she suddenly said.

"For what?" I curiously asked. I don't have any idea about what she's talking.

"For liking Chaeyeon and for making her happy. You know, all I can give her is headache and I almost spend all of her money haha" she laughed upon saying it.

"You're bringing the group's mood Yen. We're also thankful that we have you" I smiled at her.

She fixed her spectacles and looked at me with a shock expression.

This girl really knows how to make me laugh.

"Ah come here" I spread my arms, welcoming her for a hug.

"Thank you, Sakura. No one ever dared to tell me this kind of compliment" she said while hugging me.

"Ehem *cough *cough" I heard someone coughed behind my back.

"Grab some sorethroat candy Chaeyeon, we're having some moment here" Yena said while still hugging me. I smiled because Chaeyeon is behind us.

"Ahh enough with that,baby duckling! Here, buy some ice cream for yourself. Stop hugging Kkura" she pulled Yena away from me.

Yena accepted the money and went outside happily. She do loves ice cream.

"You don't have to be jealous" I smiled, poking her cheeks.

"W- who told you t-that I'm j-jealous?" she said while avoiding my gaze.

She's predictable haha. So cute
(^v^)

"Okay you're not jealous then. Let's go?" I asked her.

"Sure" she then puts her arm around my shoulder.

———————————————

Chaeyeon's POV

(at the mall)

"Do you want to watch a movie first?" I asked Kkura who's holding my hand.

Ahh why am I still blushing?!

"Anything you want" she said.

We went near the movie theater.

I looked at the lined up movies that will be played today.

"A walk to remember"
"The fault in our stars"
"Annabelle"

I bought two tickets for the 'fault in our stars' since it'll be played exactly this time. I also bought a large popcorn and a large drink. We're going to share this hehehe.

We went inside and we sat in the third row.

Oh god it's starting!

* a few moments later *

Sheez, the girl had cancer. I think this will be tragic.

Sakura who is seating beside me started to sob.

Pfft, she's a crybaby haha.

I reached for my handkerchief and I wiped her tears. She then rested her head in my shoulder.

This feels so good!

"As he read, I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once"

"Sometimes, you read a book and it fills you with this weird evangelical zeal, and you become convinced that the shattered world will never be put back together unless and until all living humans read the book."

"I'm in love with you," he said quietly.

"Augustus," I said.

"I am," he said. He was staring at me, and I could see the corners of his eyes crinkling. "I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you."

"Some people don't understand the promises they're making when they make them," I said.

"Right, of course. But you keep the promise anyway. That's what love is. Love is keeping the promise anyway."

"There will come a time when all of us are dead. All of us. There will come a time when there are no human beings remaining to remember that anyone ever existed or that our species ever did anything. There will be no one left to remember Aristotle or Cleopatra, let alone you. Everything that we did and built and wrote and thought and discovered will be forgotten and all of this will have been for naught. Maybe that time is coming soon and maybe it is millions of years away, but even if we survive the collapse of our sun, we will not survive forever. There was time before organisms experienced consciousness, and there will be time after. And if the inevitability of human oblivion worries you, I encourage you to ignore it. God knows that’s what everyone else does."

Sheez, those lines moved me. I didn't even noticed that my tears are falling.

"Chaeyeon,stop crying" Sakura wiped my tears.

I smiled at her and said :

"I cannot tell you how thankful I am for our little infinity . I wouldn't trade it for the world. You gave me a forever within the numbered days and I'm grateful."

I'm really grateful Sakura, just how grateful Augustus is.

——————————————
A/N: Another chap for today. Few chapters left~ Please do vote and comment. I'd love to know your thoughts about my story!

Thank you very much (^.^)

Bubblyehet 💜

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

8.2K 885 25
"When I meet you, I feel like I am free because you are there to always protect me. I'm scared ... but when I'm with you, I feel safe. Don't leave me...
204K 7.8K 21
؛completed; "You're not just mine, but ours."
15.7K 944 19
"Ugh, Why do I always have to be stuck with you.." "Oh cmon don't act like you're not impressed when i show you how strong I am, princess." "Stop cal...
6.4K 679 62
"you don't know? playing hard to get is your charm"