Hotel Of Transylvania

By onepiecelawfan

Amethyst, a young Succubus leaves her world for the first time and meets the famous Count Dracula More

New World
Her New Friend and the Count
Party
Zing
Having a Succubus as a Lover
Itty Bitty
You're Dating a Succubus ?!
Pregnant
It's a Boy !
Sexual Prey
Untitled Part 12
Incubus Harem

Lineage

1.4K 23 3
By onepiecelawfan

Amythst 

Unlike her Grandfather she was unwilling to have humans in her harem. Succubus and Incubus were capable of having children with other monsters and humans. However whatever product between her race and the humans would be all on the monster.

   Basically the product of the union at most might have a few of the humans looks. Depending really on the quality really. Her father's were half brothers, born from human woman which was typical since humans were weak and easy to keep.

  But for her she would have no humans and the monsters that come and go at the hotel, they did not suite her standards. She could always visit her cousins if she needed to. Her parents were cousins as well and for those of Noble Lineage it was typical to have family in ones harem.

   Even she had sampled on her cousins once reaching a certain age. 

With that in mind she left the hotel in favor of her ideal harem.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 10.3K 58
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...
279K 13.1K 90
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...
116K 2.1K 47
Alexis Piastri is Oscar Piastri's older sister. After feeling unfulfilled with her life, Alexis decides to drop everything to take a gap year and joi...
1M 32.6K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...